Subliminal Talk
Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal (/Thread-Transcendental-Sith-lord-s-OFv4-Journal)

Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 10-18-2022

I just wanted to start to this journal to report a few things and am not sure how often I will report honestly. I will first be up front about one thing. I had first used this program a bit when it first came out then stopped. I actually took a break from subs and did hypnosis for a good long while (probably about 16 sessions at this point) and won't go into more detail about that for obvious reasons (mainly respecting Shannon's work here on the forum). I will say I did feel the pull to do something else which I'm not sure if it was the subconscious telling me to do so or not. Regardless I cleared out a bunch of things then came back and I will say since then I have noticed the sub working a lot more without having to work through a lot of baggage. I will go over the things I have felt though not in any particular order. I definitely feel like a new man though at the same time felt like I've always been this way to a degree. 

I really, really , really don't give a fuck anymore. No better way to say it. When I look back its hard to understand why the hell I gave so much weight to others opinions in the first place. I will try to go over the realizations I came to that were the turning point. I think the most major turning point was when I realized I was judging the beliefs that the sub was trying to get me to believe based on beliefs that were kind of forced upon me. To explain better its that these beliefs I already had were beliefs that others forced upon me for the most part and I just accepted. Beliefs that weren't really my own to begin with and then I was criticizing and not accepting the subliminal instructions based on beliefs that felt like they weren't my own. I never really got the chance to really analyze then accept these beliefs of my own free will. I mean I get I accepted them in a way of my own free will but when your a child you don't really have good analyzation skills to determine which beliefs are good and which are bad. your really more relying that your parents, community, and society are telling you to believe the right things. Unfortunately, as I just accepted in my opinion most of the beliefs in my current society are toxic and dysfunctional. Hell, my own family is dysfunctional. After this realization I just really let go of a lot (like most) of those belief systems and decided to just start from scratch mostly. Yeah, there was some initial fear in letting go but it became easy once I realize those really aren't my beliefs, hence I started to dissociate those beliefs from who I am. Also I realized accepting the instructions would be the first time I actually of my own free will choose my own belief system. 

Another thing I do remember after this was very interesting. Its like in my minds eye I just saw this flame burst inside of my mind that was burning away any beliefs in opposition to the instructions to ash. Funnily I didn't feel fear out of this but happiness and excitement. of note to Shannon which might worry him but I don't think there is a need to worry about this next part. Essentially, it felt as though my mind trigger an almost addiction response to this. An addiction response into this feeling of fearlessness. It was interesting. I had mostly been stuck in fear most of my life but feeling this fearless feeling truly for the first time in my life was addicting for some reason. I do think that there was a reason for this. In that my mind triggered an addiction response because it saw it as the best method get over concentrating on the fear and trauma. So this response seemed something tailored to my particular circumstance. Anyway, things have basically changed since then. Funny enough I see a lot more possibilities then there were before and quite frankly I have not problem cutting out people who try to bullshit me. I literally went through my phone and either deleted a bunch of people or sometimes contacted them if they were chicks who I might have still been interested in. If they did the ignore thing or other nonsense.. just deleted them off my phone and anywhere else I might have had them. I felt like my mental point of origin (frame which is a psychological term) had changed. It had changed significantly from others to myself quite frankly. I think this is where the whole not understanding why I had thought so much about others opinions even when those people obviously weren't going anywhere in their lives especially the women. I know now that just like with the fear it was mostly a learned behavior. 

One thing I do have to realize though is how to get motivation without fear. I can probably get that now if I ran another subliminal that focused on motivation and success, etc. I noticed this because I hadn't really gotten to my studies again since these revelations despite knowing I can succeed now and I did study just a little bit a while ago and while studying I felt no anxiety, doubt, etc. So its just that without the fear I don't feel as much "urgency" to get to certain things. That's fine though it will fix itself soon enough. At least now its not like its some literally mental block because I'm afraid of the consequences if I succeed at a certain thing. On that last part that was another thing I realized. I was thinking too much about what were the consequences if I accepted the instructions of the subs. As in my mind was running a mile per hour about the potential negatives of "believing" those certain beliefs. This of course was also done out of fear. Once this was realized though I stopped my mind from doing that nonsense. Just fricken do it and see what happens so you can accurately see what the results are instead of refusing to do so because of what the potential negatives might be which those negatives are framed as negatives because of your current faulty belief system.. which you determined was forced upon you in the first place. 

So yeah, lots, and lots of changes. I'm very confident at the moment I could run another sub with different goals now and get most of the results promised since a lot of shit has been cleared out now. Anyway, that's about it. If anyone has any questions I will answer to the best of my ability or clarifying things. Don't know when I will next post but we shall see. I do know eventually i will run the new DMSI when it comes out since I'm very certain I will get the promised results. This despite honestly me not really doing bad in the women area given the foreign women I am involved with currently.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - Shannon - 10-19-2022

One thing I'd like to point out... I don't put "beliefs" in my programs. I use a set of goals and instructions to achieve those goals. Any change in beliefs required to achieve the goals is left up to the user to do, so they can integrate their beliefs as works best for them. That's far too complex for me to try to assume I could do on my own. So to be clear, I'm not telling you what to believe or how to think. I'm giving you a goal (or a goal and a set of sub-goals) and a set of instructions on generally how to achieve those goals, and you get to find the path between those two that works best for you.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 10-19-2022

(10-19-2022, 09:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: One thing I'd like to point out... I don't put "beliefs" in my programs.  I use a set of goals and instructions to achieve those goals.  Any change in beliefs required to achieve the goals is left up to the user to do, so they can integrate their beliefs as works best for them.  That's far too complex for me to try to assume I could do on my own.  So to be clear, I'm not telling you what to believe or how to think.  I'm giving you a goal (or a goal and a set of sub-goals) and a set of instructions on generally how to achieve those goals, and you get to find the path between those two that works best for you.

Yeah, sorry didn't mean to imply that. So would this mean you give the instructions and goals and then the subconscious might "choose to believe" what it needs to believe in order to achieve those goals?

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - Shannon - 10-19-2022

(10-19-2022, 11:44 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote:
(10-19-2022, 09:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: One thing I'd like to point out... I don't put "beliefs" in my programs.  I use a set of goals and instructions to achieve those goals.  Any change in beliefs required to achieve the goals is left up to the user to do, so they can integrate their beliefs as works best for them.  That's far too complex for me to try to assume I could do on my own.  So to be clear, I'm not telling you what to believe or how to think.  I'm giving you a goal (or a goal and a set of sub-goals) and a set of instructions on generally how to achieve those goals, and you get to find the path between those two that works best for you.

Yeah, sorry didn't mean to imply that. So would this mean you give the instructions and goals and then the subconscious might "choose to believe" what it needs to believe in order to achieve those goals?

The script design is such that where the existing beliefs prevent achieving the goals, it is likely that they will be adjusted or changed in a positive way by your subconscious to make achieving the goal possible.  Once the goals are defined and accepted by the cooperative subconscious, it will find the best way to achieve them - even to the point of bypassing stubborn resistance to certain changes that cannot be gotten through or past through other means by taking alternate routes (hypnosis, NLP, etc.) to make it possible get to the goal.  In the end, the goal will be achieved as long as the cooperative subconscious has enough subconscious resources to act sufficiently to get there by whatever safe and positive means are available.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 10-24-2022

Well, seems like another paradigm shift has happened.

Lots of things have changed now and I feel like I am that reality where I am just executing the script. I think one major thing that helped that happened is that I realized any critical thought I had regarding changing my beliefs to what would be needed to execute was from the point of the view of the already established belief system and its way of thinking. If the current belief system is toxic, dysfunctional and getting you no where why would you then let it judge the new belief system required to execute the instructions? Its not like the current belief system is getting you what you want right? If its not getting you what you want then why listen to it .. much less let it judge what the correct way of doing things is? I finally just let go and stop letting that nonsense happen. I realized I needed to just believe what I needed to in order to execute the instructions and let the new system itself (OFv4) speak for itself. See that system through its own eyes if that makes sense.

Something interested happened when this all occurred. I literally felt myself go through every single major event that impacted my life and looked at things through the eyes of what would have happened had OFv4 been the system my mind was running on. I could literally feel and see how things would have been different. I felt my mind just suddenly expand in a way and I noticed just how deep and spacious my mind's inner resources were. As if I was letting go of all the self limitations imposed by fear and could truly see how much potential I truly had. That then led to something else which was almost like seeing an alternate reality version of myself in my head. I could see how much better my life would have been had I just let all the fear go. Women, money, success, power I saw how all these things could have been mind with no issue. As like with anytime you truly see the truth of a situation you usually can't simply go back. For me there is no going back to ignorance after seeing things how they truly are. It wasn't even just seeing, its like I could literally feel how my life could have been different and how I can still choose for it to be different now.

There has been one side effect of this which shows me this huge amount of fear has been permanently removed. I can literally think of what results I could get if I go down a certain path in life. Lets say continuing to learn programming or say focus on women through DMSI. Its like I can literally feel myself in that reality. I can see all the possibilities and results. Its not like day dreaming, it feels like my whole conscience is in that moment experiencing those results. There is no more real limitations to what I can achieve going down any path that I choose. I am not afraid of experiencing the results of making those decisions. Did I waste some time until I finally got to this point? Sure... but the good news is I don't have to waste anymore of my life or mental resources on dumb mental belief systems that aren't helping me at all.

I feel this very imposing sense of fearlessness inside of me that will not be controlled. Its very much influenced how I see people as well and I definitely don't feel fear on calling out people on their crossing my boundaries. Though funny enough I have this impending sense that sense these changes less people will try that nonsense. Also I just realize trash people are trash people and you should be happy when they leave your lives. I know people don't want to hurt other people's "feelings" but if someone has a trash personality and treats others through their actions like trash just cut them out of your life. If they leave out of their own accord fine by me, the trash just took itself out. This has even influenced my opinion on relationships as well in that if someone wants to start being a liability to my life instead of an asset, there is the door and don't let the door hit you on the way out. I have no time for nonsense drama anymore and it seems like some women just crave it for some reason. Something else that goes along with that I have like the biggest I don't give a fuck attitude ever now. I think the realization of basing so much of your self esteem and self worth on other people is nonsensical now. I realized while looking back over all those memories all these people that I allowed to have power over me were hot messes themselves. A lot of them didn't have anything going for them or they just stayed in this stagnant zone of just "getting by". Hell I remember seeing some of the people from back in high school who thought they were so great and most of them struggling working two jobs and some of the women just getting with questionable men and end up being single mothers. Just part of me woke up and realized the insanity of this all. I was giving power to people who in reality didn't truly posses any. They don't even have very much control over their own lives, by choice I might add.

I don't know how much fear has been cleared. My guess is a very huge amount but at this point I don't even care to think about it much. I'm executing what I need to execute at this moment in time and its more than enough to building a very good foundation on. Life feels much better and full of so many possibilities and opportunities I had never considered before. I will say once again Shannon was right. you really don't understand how much fear controlled your life until you finally clear it all out. You sometimes wonder when will you be done but I can tell you right now you will know when you have reached that point as it will be undeniable. You will "know" and "feel" the difference significantly.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-25-2022

DarthXedonias you are one Badass Mofo, there Mister !! NO wonder the Mandalorian is looking for you,for your help and that Jabba and the Hutts have a bounty out for you.... with no fear your're clear, with OFv4 and your invisibility cloak and shield from Asgar !! Jut watch out for those sneaky Feringi's and there card tricks.... ya dont wanna wind up marooned, on a volcanic planet, in the outer rim of mustefar !!
More power to ya Man. Keep those Light Sabers Sharpened !!

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 10-27-2022

@ncbeareatingman Thanks for all the encouragement. Sorry couldn't reply sooner.

Just wanted to say real quick I have noticed people acting differently. As in it feels like people are more willing to try to talk with and engage with me. Every since this huge amount of fear has been released and I just don't give a damn as much its like people have noticed and more willing to try to talk with me. Its like they notice the lack of fear in me unlike what they notice in normal people and are intrigued. Another major thing, have no issue talking back to my mother when she says dumb stuff and is trying to implement some kind of control. Its like she has no power over me at all. It does help that she hasn't been living here much the last few weeks so I have been getting all this growth without any real issues. That last part is major as that has been a major blockage in my mind for a long time. I really realized she really has no power over me. All the power she had was mental manipulation and shaming tactics that she had used to keep me in line when I was younger and I had re-enforced in my mind this entire time. Once that was gone though she has nothing to control me with.

Along those lines something else just puts me off these days. People trying to play games, manipulation, shaming, etc. That shit just annoys me now and I just walk away. Its a waste of time. Like its just interesting seeing how many people play these dumb games whether out of fear or just wanting to get something out of people. Its more obvious to me than ever these days and I just refuse to waste my time by engaging in such nonsense. Seems like such a waste of time when you consider you could be doing something way more productive instead of playing dumb mind games with people.

I almost forgot but there was something very strange that happened recently which I'm not sure if its sub related. So about 2 days ago while I was sleeping I had this very intense dream about one of the women I am talking to and intend on seeing within a few months. So I rarely dream and definitely don't usually dream about current people I know very often. I could still brush that off but then this afternoon I was talking to another woman I am talking to. She told me last night she had dreamed of me and that we had met in person. She didn't remember as much but she said it was a pleasant dream and there was another woman there as well. She said she couldn't really remember how the other women looked like. Either way she decided to take this as a good sign of things to come. I don't know but I have never had these type of things happen before and definitely haven't had a woman admit she had dreamed of me. Guess it could mean I really have some sway over the emotional part of this woman and have her really engaged with me.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Honestly, I don't even really feel any fear anymore. I can't think of the last time I have really felt it at all. Even just thinking about it feels like a waste of potential mental resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 10-28-2022

So something very interesting happened which kind of finally clicked in the rest of what I needed to know. Now with this understanding I feel as though I finally know what I need to to get rid of the rest of the resistance. I came across 2 videos that really change my understanding when it comes to how I see myself, reality, etc. The shorter video I had came across while trying to look for the second video last night. This first video mentions some things that Shannon has posted about in other videos. For some reason even more of this clicked for me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlCvCSefYQ&ab_channel=DrBenMiles

Basically proving that the universe isn't "locally" real and with good experiments to back them up. 

The second video is longer but very, very informative.

I was recommended it about 2 days ago but finally got to listening to it last night. In the end after learning this information I think it made me realize a lot of the resistance it meaningless. I don't need it nor do I need to fear anymore changes. That version of me that OF or any other sub is trying to get me to is just as much "me" as the current version is. I hope that makes sense. It probably also leads credence to the idea of that beliefs do affect your reality. In the case of the cat experiment on whether the cat is dead or alive within the box what determines when you finally look in the box what the "reality" will be? In the case of subliminal it makes me wonder if then isn't it true that your beliefs will have some control or influence on which reality is ultimately "measured" as it were. Though I still probably have some questions I believe this finally gave me the revelation I needed to fully accept change. Also it's not like these scientist in different fields just made this stuff up either. This has taken decades of research, thought and experiments to get to this point. A lot of this might even feel counter intuitive for some just because we are so caught up in our belief systems that make up our reality and to us that reality that is made up of our beliefs feels so "real" and "concrete" to us as though they really are objective. This all really made me realize I really didn't know jack shit. I thought so many of my beliefs were so "objective" when they really weren't. On top of that the conscious (and I guess subconscious mind in this case) aren't just their to process and interpret data. You are a predictive machine. You take all that input from the body and so called "outside world" and make predictions based on that and whatever software (beliefs) you have running at that time. I could say more but it doesn't really make much sense unless you watch the videos yourself and try to fully understand the implications of all of this. 

hopefully these videos help out anyone else as well. I know they definitely helped me. Funny enough, learning all these things has made me realize the world is a lot more interesting than I ever thought possible.

RE: Transcendental Sith lord's OFv4 Journal - DarthXedonias - 11-02-2022

So most definitely after learning all that in the past post I have changed for the better. I don't even really feel much fear anymore and I noticed I live a lot more in the moment without worrying too much.

Something did happen at work last night for the first time which kind of proved shit had changed for me as normally I would have let such a thing slide. I won't go into much detail but just enough to give some idea. So coworkers for the company can hail rides for the vehicles we test. There is this specific guy that I've been picking up when he calls for hails quite regularly to drop him off at one of the depots for a shift I believe. I've probably been doing so regularly at least once a week for 2 to 3 months. Everything was good, etc then all of a sudden I get a call after I drop him off last night at the same place from the support line saying there was an issue but don't worry no points will be deducted (points that go towards your pay increase that happens every 6 months) though it will be noted on your record. It was an issue I wasn't not even made aware of. So this guy literally, sat there the entire time could have said something or made me aware as a heads up so I could change the issue myself. Instead he automatically went for the option that threatened my pay raise and lively hood. I felt more anger and not fear. I literally chatted one of my bosses and told them I will never drive this person again. If I need to be moved to another department fine, or if I will need to quit also fine. I will never be in a car with that person again and I will never interact with them again unless completely necessary.

I don't play around with people like that who are willing to threaten your pay and job instead of simply making you aware of something themselves especially when its not like I'm some idiot who's shown he can't follow rules or orders when he is made aware of them. Also, I'm pretty sure when people have the option of being told by a coworker so they can correct the problem or having a third party being told so it threatens your pay raise, I'm pretty sure most people would go with option 1. So, yeah if I have to I might be losing my job then completely moving to Texas until my degree is done or move to another department because I am not going to be around someone like that. Its funny like maybe 2 to 3 years ago I would have been upset but not actually do anything. Hell, even a year ago I would have probably still be upset and bitch but not actually mention it to someone. Now however I don't take that kind of crap. As soon as someone shows me through their actions who they are I drop them and want nothing to do with them. Its goes with the whole saying of "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time". I notice way too often , especially with someone a person might know for a while, that people will start making up excuses for people when they start acting shitty, or hoping that they will "change back" to how they were before. I don't waste my time on that nonsense anymore.

I think what really changed this is like days before this there was a huge release of fear out of me. Basically I realized I didn't lose anything. I think I had a lot of fear around losing and I felt like all these people who had back stabbed me among other things had taken something from me. I realized they hadn't taken crap from me. I just felt like they had taken stuff from me and therefore kept on giving them time in my head long after the fact. Now, they have nothing to do with my current life and I see it as a win if I get a piece of shit toxic person out of my life. I lose nothing by getting them out of my life. I think the bad programming in my head was that whole "look for the best in people" blah blah blah nonsense. I think part of me wanted to make excuses for those people to a degree or "believe" they would change. Sorry, you make decisions regarding people based on how they are "acting" in the present not on how they "could be" or your "personal idea" of what they are really like. As soon as someone tries to fuck me over or treat me wrongly through their actions they are gone. Its not my job to help them become a better person or see what they "could be". That "could be" version of them could never materialize because its their "choice" to be a better person or not. I don't feel empathy (1) people who don't deserve it, and most importantly (2) don't feel empathy themselves before they take actions against you. My standards are much more higher for people who are in my life right now and if you don't meet them I'm not making exceptions anymore.

I'm actually very proud of the progress I have made so far. These are completely different reactions and beliefs than the old me would have had.