Subliminal Talk
ASR - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASR (/Thread-ASR)

Pages: 1 2

ASR - User_000 - 09-24-2022

Well, let's see if in the next medical exam for epilepsy I can make my brain waves to behave as if they were normal, or at least reduce my hyperactivity, so far didn't feel that much relaxed when using ASR, I did notice my throat started to relax and had a little ache in my head, when I fall asleep and woke up both my body and mind were more relaxed than usual but only lasted until I got up from bed (also my throat was completely relaxed it was weird haha), maybe I'm a very little more relaxed than usual but is a very little difference.

I don't know if OFv4 is reducing the effectiveness or the way I use it, or maybe both? I tried one loop with masked format, also considering how my brain behaves it wouldn't surprise me, I will try later with ultrasonic and hybrid.

So far is working but not as spectacular as the description.

Almost forgot, I tried it on my OFv4 day off.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-24-2022

Forget it, whenever I sit down my mind relax almost so much is hard to think or remember properly.

The pain from my chest triggered by resistance is also calming down. This is great.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-25-2022

Yesterday the symptoms were calming down but still, since I thought it wasn't enough I used one loop of hybrid and yet I still can't feel relaxed when listening to it, later I woke up with my throat pretty much fucked up, almost as if I had a knot, don't even know how I was able to sleep after that, next morning the knot was gone but now I don't feel that much relaxed as yesterday (and even yesterday the effect seemed to wear off with the time until I got tired and relaxation came back), yet I feel my body is trying it best to relief the stress, usually I feel pain in the chest as a symptom including weariness and more stress but this time I just feel a slight sensation instead of pain and no stress or weariness, also I almost fell asleep two times but i can tell is working.

RE: ASR - Shannon - 09-25-2022

I'm noticing that you're not following the instructions. Maybe that would help.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm noticing that you're not following the instructions.  Maybe that would help.

Yeah let's see what happens with 45 minutes of ultrasonic assuming I'm 10 out of 10.

RE: ASR - Shannon - 09-25-2022

(09-25-2022, 04:25 PM)User_000 Wrote:
(09-25-2022, 04:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm noticing that you're not following the instructions.  Maybe that would help.

Yeah let's see what happens with 45 minutes of ultrasonic assuming I'm 10 out of 10.

Let's also remember that this program wasn't designed to be used with something else and that it may or may not work alongside something else.  And of course, use the instructed volume.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-26-2022

I still don't feel that much a difference, maybe yesterday the pain on the chest was a kind of resistance for using hybrid, what I did notice is that my body is not as hyperactive as before, also it helps me to sleep better than hybrid, next time let's see how perfoms along with OFv4.

RE: ASR - Shannon - 09-26-2022

(09-26-2022, 11:06 AM)User_000 Wrote: I still don't feel that much a difference, maybe yesterday the pain on the chest was a kind of resistance for using hybrid, what I did notice is that my body is not as hyperactive as before, also it helps me to sleep better than hybrid, next time let's see how perfoms along with OFv4.

I suggest you stick with ultrasonic format.  The effects should be cumulative, as far as I can see, though, so keep going.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-27-2022

I don't know if I already said this but here I go, I stress a lot in places with lots of people, so yesterday I had to stick in one of those places for about 6 hours, for the first 3 hours my body was trying very hard to relief stress it was weird but kind of comfortable, then the remaining time I was dying, my throat was killing me again and I was getting tired so next time I will use ASR after I woke up to see if that helps.

It seems OFv4 is still working alongside ASR, I had a dream about one of my fears so maybe that confirms it, for the moment my jaw is the only thing is stressed, hope I don't die today as well.

RE: ASR - Shannon - 09-27-2022

(09-27-2022, 07:26 AM)User_000 Wrote: I don't know if I already said this but here I go, I stress a lot in places with lots of people, so yesterday I had to stick in one of those places for about 6 hours, for the first 3 hours my body was trying very hard to relief stress it was weird but kind of comfortable, then the remaining time I was dying, my throat was killing me again and I was getting tired so next time I will use ASR after I woke up to see if that helps.

It seems OFv4 is still working alongside ASR, I had a dream about one of my fears so maybe that confirms it, for the moment my jaw is the only thing is stressed, hope I don't die today as well.

Also remember that when you are unable to escape the stress, you can use the program twice in one day.  Perhaps try using it while you're under that stress, if you can do so with headphones and doing so is otherwise safe.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-27-2022

(09-27-2022, 09:28 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-27-2022, 07:26 AM)User_000 Wrote: I don't know if I already said this but here I go, I stress a lot in places with lots of people, so yesterday I had to stick in one of those places for about 6 hours, for the first 3 hours my body was trying very hard to relief stress it was weird but kind of comfortable, then the remaining time I was dying, my throat was killing me again and I was getting tired so next time I will use ASR after I woke up to see if that helps.

Also remember that when you are unable to escape the stress, you can use the program twice in one day.  Perhaps try using it while you're under that stress, if you can do so with headphones and doing so is otherwise safe.

I don't know if hybrid would be a good idea considering my high level of stress.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-29-2022

Looks like the knot in my throat is triggered when the effect of OFv4 is wearing off, at least now I can tell if it is working.

Yesterday I tried 30 minutes of hybrid before my body stress the shit out of me and it was working, my body was getting more calm than usual but later I was starting to get mad (because my subconscious is trying to resist OF again by trying to make me think I'm getting deaf on the right ear but kind of frustrates when ASR is working because the stress of the muscles in my ear wears off, not at all but it does). Still it appears I can't remain calm after 3 or 4 hours, so much fucking stress.

RE: ASR - User_000 - 09-29-2022

This program really saves my ass, I don't know if the anxiety I feel around the heart is enhanced by hunger, tiredness or cold weather but now I feel better.

RE: ASR - Shannon - 10-04-2022

Good to hear!