Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Ultra-Success-Luck-Magnifier)

Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 09-19-2022

I've started Ultra Success Luck magnifier. My main goals are;

To win (or somehow come into) enough money to; pay off my debts, pay for home improvements that need doing, and to pay for a course while having enough money to leave my current job and maintain myself until I finish the course and have a new job. 

Until I obtain the money, to help me with some issues that I am facing in my current job, which I highly dislike, and is giving me a ridiculous amount of stress and anxiety.

Those are my goals in a nutshell. I've been using the Subliminal now for three days. I've had consistent tiredness and a minor headache. I've been listening via the streaming service on my Android phone through in ear headphones. I'll be doing 5 days on, 1 day off, with three loops. What's the optimal amount of volume clicks?

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - 4Kingdoms - 09-19-2022

(09-19-2022, 02:51 AM)P.O.G Wrote: my current job, which I highly dislike, and is giving me a ridiculous amount of stress and anxiety.

Love what you are doing until what you love comes along.

@P.O.G
Found this on the internet, if you are able to do this you'll get there faster.

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 10-02-2022

I'm reporting that there's nothing to report on yet. Entered a few competitions and no wins. Works getting worse. But it's early days, hopefully something will come through for me.

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 10-08-2022

Hopefully not too early to report this but work is seemingly sorting itself out, with the main problem resolved. My 1-1 and meetings are next week so I'll see properly then, but 70 percent of the stress is off my shoulders.

Nothing in the way if finances or random acts of luck, but moving in the right way.

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 10-19-2022

All of the issues are resolved at work, and things are smooth for the most part. I think the fear removal model is working as my anxiety and fear around everything work related has fizzled away completely. I've identified that I need to procrastinate less for additional success, and prioritise myself. I'm also still holding out for a decent sized financial win in something. Then I'll stop using the sub and move onto something else.

Oh I had some bad luck too, cracked my phone screen. First time I've ever broken my phone. The quotes were more than I expected. Guess that was bad luck. Most people and even myself pre using the sub would've been pretty unhappy about the unlucky situation. I wasn't even mad, took the loss, paid up and got the phone fixed the next day.

Also, I don't know how it works but my girlfriend got onto a particular course that was highly competitive to get a place on. One slot out of thousands of applicants. She's not exposed to the sub at all as I listen through headphones, but maybe my luck is rubbing off on her? Doubt it, probably just her hard work, but thought I'd mention it.

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 11-07-2022

Work is smooth as can be, which is a great positive and I'm in a much happier place than I was previously before starting the sub. I still need to tighten up on some things, but it's essentially not the role for me long term.

I dropped and cracked my laptop screen, but it's still fully functional and only cracked on one side.

I avoid crashing my car into a bollard that is positioned really stupidly. Which is even harder to see in the night time with rain. Thankful that I missed it.

Again not sure if my god luck goes onto others that I spend a lot of time with and wish well (they don't have any exposure to the sub), but my Mom has had some good news recently that was causing some stress, and my girlfriend recently had successful surgery (non life threatening), that was going to be a lot larger from the scans, but ended up being a lot smaller and less evasive on the day, and she's recovering rapidly.

Still no cash wins. I've lowered my expectations in terms of the amount, but this is the last thing that I'm waiting to execute, then I can switch subs. Overall going good.

RE: Ultra Success Luck Magnifier - P.O.G - 11-13-2022

I'm very much considering stopping the Subliminal earlier than planned. It executed on the job stress side of things, and everything job related smoothing itself out. And saved me crashing I believe among other things. I'm just getting bored waiting to see if I can acquire or win funds to sort a few things out in my life. But I'm in a better place than I was when I started. I may jump back over to Male Enhancement. Not for the size enhancing purposes (all still good in that realm from my earlier cycle - no regressions). But for the increase in libido while using it, and the way you can achieve easy erections. I'll probably stick to it until a new version of OED comes out.