Subliminal Talk
OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) (/Thread-OCF4-Road-to-Freedom-2-A-New-Beginning-SCUUD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-05-2022

Hey All! 

Welcome to OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A new Beginning Speciale Case User Ultra Deluxe Edition.

After my conversation with CatMan whome told me to redo UH I Decided to use OCF4 instead.

People who noticed my post in both my threads and the discussion journale know that I'm a speciale case User, Because the last 2 years my subs failed on me,Because of resistence So I really want to kill off my fear this time around now mercy!

Thank god I now know how to use subs the right way so I'm sure I will succeed this time around  Thumbsup

Still a little summary:

1st: LTU6: I used it to prevent Corona depression (i only got it slightly but overal i was fine, The fact I'm a shut in helpts alot too...) I used mp3-Hybrid-14% volume-on sleeping mask speakers I connected to my S4 headphone jacket

2nd: OCF3: helpt me with:

-Going outside when I want to and not just when I need to
-I'm doing less selfcensorship
-It brought me here to the forum
-I can now jaywalk without focussing on the cars to much
-I'm less scared to talk with strangers (I'm still to scared to start a conversation though)
-It reduced the fear of missing out

So Yeah it reduced things but didn't really removed anything, The settings were the same as for LTU6

3rd: Appetite suppressent didn't work because I had to much fear.. 
the settings were: Mp3-Ultrasonic-14%volume-on S8

4rd and last: UH: It made me want to excersise at first but later on things didn't turn out so well this was the sub that made me realise I used my subs the wrong way... and it's because of my fear it happend so now I'm here with

OCF4: Now that I know how to use my subs the right way I'm going to kill off my fears the right way:
7/15 clicks-4 Loops-2 days on-4 days off for 7 months 

Not going to Lie I'm still nervous and scared about Auto Config and messing up again but I have to do this. 

Oh well.. The Adventure will begin tonight when I'm off to bed again (it's now 10:33 so it's gonna be a while but still) 

Oh I also noticed something last monday about feeling extra scared for no reason and later on I started to see my fear seperate from myself. 

Like Steam comming off from a hot pita bread.

For some reason I was also really nervous to make this Threat for some reason... Oh well Let's see where I will go from here.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-05-2022

Day on 2:

Welp I just had my first night with the sub and I have to say I feel pretty good for a 1st time run Big Grin

I really feel lighter now even if it's slightly, huh, Who knew feelings had weight.

Sadly I dont remember much about my dreams,

Because I spend most of the night drinking water but I did remember something about making a long distance jump and making it : )

I'm very currious to see how far I will come at the end of the 7 month's, Now that I know how to use subs correctly Smile

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Shannon - 08-06-2022

(08-05-2022, 10:20 PM)MrGnome Wrote: Day on 2:

Welp I just had my first night with the sub and I have to say I feel pretty good for a 1st time run Big Grin

I really feel lighter now  even if it's slightly, huh, Who knew feelings had weight.

Because I spend most of the night drinking water but I did remember something about making a long distance jump and making it : )

I'm very currious to see how far I will come at the end of the 7 month's, Now that I know how to use subs correctly Smile

Are you absolutely sure that's the right volume? I'll suggest you double check that because I think I remember it was slightly higher than 7/15.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 07:14 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I really feel lighter now  even if it's slightly, huh, Who knew feelings had weight.

Are you absolutely sure that's the right volume? I'll suggest you double check that because I think I remember it was slightly higher than 7/15.

Normal Use:
Android: 10 clicks out of 15
iPhone: 11 clicks out of 16
Google phone: 20 clicks out of 30
Special Case Use:
Android: 7 clicks out of 15
iPhone: 8 clicks out of 16
Google phone: 14 clicks out of 30

The Shop says it's 7 out of 15 for Special case users. Confused 

If I'm wrong then I would love to hear the correct one.  Undecided

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Shannon - 08-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 07:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

Normal Use:
Special Case Use:

I'm just making sure you got it this time. No worries.

(08-06-2022, 12:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 07:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

Normal Use:
Special Case Use:

I'm just making sure you got it this time. No worries.

Thank you.Smile

Day off 1

Yeah it's clear to me I'm using it correctly now cause on Day 2 (yesterday) I got those funny feelings again.

Mainly in my legs,arms and stomac. I vaguely remember dreaming about gaming with my cousins again (no idea what it has to do with fear but okay)

not gonna lie making a journale would be easier if I could actually remember my dreams..

Oh well, I also feel lighter again not as much as after day 1 but still lighter.

I also had to drink less water this time around.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Shannon - 08-07-2022

The human subconscious is a very clever bugger. When it decides to make something happen - or prevent something from happening - it usually succeeds. But now that you know what's what, you can work with a set of instructions that knows how to deal with it.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 08:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: The human subconscious is a very clever bugger.  When it decides to make something happen - or prevent something from happening - it usually succeeds.  But now that you know what's what, you can work with a set of instructions that knows how to deal with it.

Excactly!  Smile

I just need to learn to trust my feelings when autoconfig will kick in. (wich should be after the second cycle right?) 

I was also wondering,

I know DRS will protect you from the people in your life but will it also protect you from sociale media? or should I just ditch that?

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Shannon - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 09:20 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 08:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: The human subconscious is a very clever bugger.  When it decides to make something happen - or prevent something from happening - it usually succeeds.  But now that you know what's what, you can work with a set of instructions that knows how to deal with it.

Excactly!  Smile

I just need to learn to trust my feelings when autoconfig will kick in. (wich should be after the second cycle right?) 

I was also wondering,

I know DRS will protect you from the people in your life but will it also protect you from sociale media? or should I just ditch that?

AutoConfig can kick in at any point.  Keith thinks he had it from TID.  It will depend on the person.  Don't look for it; it'll happen IF you need to make a change, and WHEN that time comes.  Not everyone needs to make a change.

DRS will protect you from any and all negative energy and energy-based influences, but it cannot protect you from your response to written words or videos you watch.  I suggest you avoid sources of trigger for self hate, dislike, judgement, etc. etc.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-07-2022

(08-07-2022, 11:50 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 09:20 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

Excactly!  Smile

I was also wondering,

AutoConfig can kick in at any point.  Keith thinks he had it from TID.  It will depend on the person.  Don't look for it; it'll happen IF you need to make a change, and WHEN that time comes.  Not everyone needs to make a change.

DRS will protect you from any and all negative energy and energy-based influences, but it cannot protect you from your response to written words or videos you watch.  I suggest you avoid sources of trigger for self hate, dislike, judgement, etc. etc.

Got it, Seems like I found my true challenge but I take it. 

If I dont I wont go anywhere and everything would be a waste of time and money and I truely want to make sure my life will change

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-08-2022

Day off 3:

Speaking of wasting Money, Yesterday I got an buyers impulse again.

Where I bought a more expensive PS5 wich is mostly out of stock most of the moment so this could play a part.

Despite the fact I play most of my games on either Steam or Switch, Oh well..

I also realise why I miss the time period of 2004-2012 (age 13 (14)-21 (22)) cause back then I had more time with friends and stuff and I could just go to school..

I also had a dream where i was flying an air plane, Everything went fine except for the landing.. (might be related to fear of heights..)

Luckly I also still feel the same way as Day off 1 so thats a good sign Smile

I just found out I have an easier time analyzing myself now.

I also found out that avoiding the sources was not as hard as I feared (I thought avoid all negativity but after watching a movie im still doing fine)

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - Shannon - 08-09-2022

Just try to avoid sources of what you internalize and interpret as others telling you that you're not good enough, etc. and things that further the negative beliefs and programming that hold you back. For example, if you have a tendency to look at magazines that have lots of people who look the way you want to look, and you only use that as a way to judge yourself negatively, don't do that. If social media makes you feel inferior, insecure, unworthy, then don't do that. Whatever feeds the negative.

RE: OCF4-Road to Freedom 2: A New Beginning (SCUUD) - MrGnome - 08-09-2022

(08-09-2022, 09:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just try to avoid sources of what you internalize and interpret as others telling you that you're not good enough, etc. and things that further the negative beliefs and programming that hold you back.  For example, if you have a tendency to look at magazines that have lots of people who look the way you want to look, and you only use that as a way to judge yourself negatively, don't do that.  If social media makes you feel inferior, insecure, unworthy, then don't do that.  Whatever feeds the negative.

Got it, I will be carefull and make sure everything goes the way it should. Smile

because to be honest I feel pretty good,Heck even my gamers rage mellowed down, Yes I still curse but atleast I dont beat myself with the controler.  Smile