Subliminal Talk
OF4 - Frosted - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OF4 - Frosted (/Thread-OF4-Frosted)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-03-2022

Day 0

Hey everyone! I just bought OF4 and I’ll be listening to it when I got to sleep tonight for the first time. I’m excited to get the ball rolling finally!

I’ve been having a lot of anxiety recently but also have been overcoming fears as well so it became obvious to me I was having OF4 TID. Probably one of the only times I have ever actually noticed TID and I think it was dominating over LTU6 the last few weeks, though that could have been me just being used to LTU6 and just not noticing the effects consciously as much.

Anyways. I’ll probably post something tomorrow after I’ve done my first night of OF4. I can’t fucking wait til I’m free of fear man! The TID made me realize how much fear runs my life and I hate it!

P.S I’ll be using special use case instructions.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - StridingStrider - 08-03-2022

Hey man! Good luck! Enjoy the journey

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Chris P. Bacon - 08-03-2022

Have fun!

RE: OF4 - Frosted - ncbeareatingman - 08-03-2022

Love it Frosted , Man !! Knock it outta da Park !! YOU've got the power! its yours, even more shall it be so with OFv4
revealing and peeling !! Yes revealing and peeling!!

Rock it ,Man!

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Ampersnd - 08-03-2022

Let us know how it's coming along!

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-04-2022

Day 1

Thanks for the well wishes guys! We’re all headed for the moon, I can tell!

So I started OF4 last night. This is my first time with a 5.9G sub and the first thing I noticed was how smooth it felt. I know what Shannon means by “clear” now. I was also surprised that the sub seemed to actually be soothing my anxiety in real time. My dreams were completely average despite the anxiety I felt before bed. Some deep part of me seemed to relax as I put on OF4.

Unfortunately, a few days ago I had been listening to MHS 5.5G on repeat and didn’t know repeat was still on. Despite having the proper playlist I listened to OF4 all night instead of only the 4 loops I was supposed to!

@Shannon I listened to OF4 for 8 loops on accident. So far I just woke up and don’t feel overloaded so far (might change as my day goes on). In fact I feel like I got a good sleep. Should I adjust my listening due to this error, or continue like nothing happened? (I’m doing special use case btw)

Edit: I also forgot to mention I’m listening through Ultrasonic and at 8 clicks/16 on my iPhone.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Shannon - 08-04-2022

(08-04-2022, 08:39 AM)Frosted Wrote: Day 1

So I started OF4 last night. This is my first time with a 5.9G sub and the first thing I noticed was how smooth it felt. I know what Shannon means by “clear” now. I was also surprised that the sub seemed to actually be soothing my anxiety in real time. My dreams were completely average despite the anxiety I felt before bed. Some deep part of me seemed to relax as I put on OF4.

Unfortunately, a few days ago I had been listening to MHS 5.5G on repeat and didn’t know repeat was still on. Despite having the proper playlist I listened to OF4 all night instead of only the 4 loops I was supposed to!

@Shannon I listened to OF4 for 8 loops on accident. So far I just woke up and don’t feel overloaded so far (might change as my day goes on). In fact I feel like I got a good sleep. Should I adjust my listening due to this error, or continue like nothing happened? (I’m doing special use case btw)

Edit: I also forgot to mention I’m listening through Ultrasonic and at 8 clicks/16 on my iPhone.

I suggest one day off and then get back on as normal.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-04-2022

(08-04-2022, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Weirdly enough, that was my first instinct as well. I thought it might’ve been auto config. Thanks for the advice!

So far I noticed my brain got tired easier today. I noticed myself making good reframes of fear and I’m starting to understand myself and my deep inner motivations better. I’m noticing programming from subliminals in the past coming out due to my fear going away. My body language for example. I’ve noticed my natural body language without fear is me being swaggery as hell but part of me is afraid of being called out or beat up for it so I suppress it. I’m guessing the body language is from AM6.

I’ve been dancing in the shower the past few days and having a blast with the music cranked up and I’ll spend a few minutes at the end with it on cold and instead of getting negative I find it invigorating and fun  Yeye

Can’t wait for more changes.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - ncbeareatingman - 08-05-2022

(08-04-2022, 08:14 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Weirdly enough, that was my first instinct as well. I thought it might’ve been auto config. Thanks for the advice!

So far I noticed my brain got tired easier today. I noticed myself making good reframes of fear and I’m starting to understand myself and my deep inner motivations better. I’m noticing programming from subliminals in the past coming out due to my fear going away. My body language for example. I’ve noticed my natural body language without fear is me being swaggery as hell but part of me is afraid of being called out or beat up for it so I suppress it. I’m guessing the body language is from AM6.

I’ve been dancing in the shower the past few days and having a blast with the music cranked up and I’ll spend a few minutes at the end with it on cold and instead of getting negative I find it invigorating and fun  Yeye

Can’t wait for more changes.

Shucks thats awesome " Frosted " . OFv4 indeed is a game changer. I Love the song by the Red Hot Chilly Pepper
"Higher Ground" it relates:-)

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-06-2022

Thanks for the support Keith :-)

I consider today the real day 1 since I’m basically starting over due to that error I had. I started feeling really anxious on my break day yesterday. But the second I turned on OF4 that night, I started to feel calm. I slept pretty good compared to when I wasn’t using OF4. I’m assuming that anxiety/fear has interfered with my sleep quality.

I started watching the Undercover Billionaire yesterday and it’s really inspiring to me and shows that if I really wanted to right now I could be making tons of money, I just don’t want it badly enough/fear “the consequences” too much. I really can’t wait till OF4 gets working on these fears some more so I can start doing the obvious things that everyone’s afraid to do and start becoming wealthy.

There’s also a lot of sexual fears that have been coming up and deep identity fears and wounds coming up.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Shannon - 08-06-2022

When they come up, how is your subconscious and conscious mind dealing with them on OFv4?

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-07-2022

(08-06-2022, 05:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: When they come up, how is your subconscious and conscious mind dealing with them on OFv4?

For the conscious I notice that my tendency to over analyze is being replaced by a combination of the courage necessary to not mentally run away and the courage to let go to the degree needed to examine the fear and reason for the fear, or to let my subconscious handle it. At least some of the time. It’s also hard to analyze when I’m dealing with a large fear because it’s kind of more of a flow-like state than a logical state.

I also notice that some of the fears I couldn’t quite nail down on LTU6 are bing dealt with slowly but surely.

When I’m running my loops I can tell something is going on deep down but I can’t quite tell what. I have a combination of super calm and super panic on certain levels.

My mind seems a little burnt out out these past few days but that could be because of the accidental 8 loops I had a few days ago.

I researched basic skincare and hair care and bought some products. I think this is from LTU6 since I really want to take care of myself. I think OF4 is responsible for overcoming some fears about pulling the trigger on this. I’m also getting a badly needed haircut because I’ve been to scared about money to pull the trigger on it until now. So I’m gonna look good Smile. Unfortunately my wardrobe is still garbage, but I’ll have to wait awhile to buy anything for that.

Sorry if my post is confusing or unorganized. Like I alluded to earlier, my brain is getting tired easily.

Edit: also something I’m just remembering is that I’ll randomly realize that I’m less afraid or more comfortable in a certian situation. So while on one level I’ll be dealing with these huge fears, on another I’ll suddenly realize that I’m missing some other fears I didn’t even realize were gone.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-10-2022

The anxiety yesterday was rough. It felt overwhelming but I somehow held on.  It felt like being at a busy restaurant and barely getting orders done on time, but for my fears. I feel a lot better after sleeping.

Another thing I just remembered is that yesterday (not this sleep I just woke up from but the one before) I had a “dream demon” in the middle of the night that was startlingly a lot like my mom that laid on me, kissed me a bunch on the lips and said “I’m immortal”. Very weird experience. I was actually able to wake up from that after only a few seconds instead of being paralyzed for minutes. I then went to the bathroom then went back to sleep surprisingly unbothered all things considered.

My intuition tells me that at least 3 break days are needed. Now it’s time to do the fourth and see if it is needed (I suspect it will be).

Edit: by dream demon I mean paralysis demon.

RE: OF4 - Frosted - Frosted - 08-11-2022

All four break days were necessary. Tonight I start the first day of the second cycle.

Sleep was a lot deeper again, judging by how groggy I was waking up today. This is a pattern that seems to keep happening thanks to OF4. Anxiety and fear has been very high. I’ve also been focused on making money even though I haven’t run a money making sub in a long time. I’m guessing it’s because before I was too afraid to focus on money or something.