Subliminal Talk
whome: OF4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: whome: OF4 (/Thread-whome-OF4)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: whome: OF4 - Shannon - 09-11-2022

I ask because it seems you have been using my subliminals continuously for years now, and I cannot remember you ever reporting anything but failure.

You consistently describe pain, grief and terror. Have you considered some sort of betwee-life or past life therapy to explore the origins of this? It may be that OFv4 is only approaching one aspect of a web of issues which are self sustaining unless all of them are simultaneously worked. It may also be that we just need to adjust how it's being used to make some sort of breakthrough. But regardless of whether it is a subliminal I created or not, I'd like to see you make some progress with your issue.

RE: whome: OF4 - whome - 09-15-2022

Thank you.

You mentioned past-life regression hypnosis in a thread last year, and I did google around for the names you provided, but didn’t get much further than that. I’m wrestling with the idea of bringing yet another practitioner in to the mix, and while I have read a lot of Seth and have thought about that a lot, all the early trauma is enough to explain what’s going with me and it’s hard to need to find another explanation to cover it.

RE: whome: OF4 - Shannon - 09-16-2022

(09-15-2022, 03:09 PM)whome Wrote: Thank you.

You mentioned past-life regression hypnosis in a thread last year, and I did google around for the names you provided, but didn’t get much further than that. I’m wrestling with the idea of bringing yet another practitioner in to the mix, and while I have read a lot of Seth and have thought about that a lot, all the early trauma is enough to explain what’s going with me and it’s hard to need to find another explanation to cover it.

Is what you're doing so far working?

RE: whome: OF4 - whome - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 09:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is what you're doing so far working?

“What you’re doing isn’t working so try this other thing” has led me to things that I’ve regretted doing, and is no longer a compelling argument to me. However, I’m open to proposals that are of the form “this other thing works in cases like yours”. That’s why I started looking at the two folks you mentioned.

Dolores Cannon is indeed into “far-out stuff” as you’ve said. The more I read, the more unsettled I got, to the point where it was clear that she’s not for me.

Michael Newton is a possibility. The MNI website seems aimed at folks who are curious about their past lives, which I’m not, and doesn’t talk about the sessions as treatments. I’m familiar with the whole oversoul concept (as Seth would call it), and it might be interesting to read some of Newton’s books on the matter, but I can’t find anything about sessions with their practitioners being used for healing as opposed to exploring lives.

RE: whome: OF4 - Shannon - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 11:05 AM)whome Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 09:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is what you're doing so far working?

“What you’re doing isn’t working so try this other thing” has led me to things that I’ve regretted doing, and is no longer a compelling argument to me. However, I’m open to proposals that are of the form “this other thing works in cases like yours”. That’s why I started looking at the two folks you mentioned.

Dolores Cannon is indeed into “far-out stuff” as you’ve said. The more I read, the more unsettled I got, to the point where it was clear that she’s not for me.

Michael Newton is a possibility. The MNI website seems aimed at folks who are curious about their past lives, which I’m not, and doesn’t talk about the sessions as treatments. I’m familiar with the whole oversoul concept (as Seth would call it), and it might be interesting to read some of Newton’s books on the matter, but I can’t find anything about sessions with their practitioners being used for healing as opposed to exploring lives.

I'm not telling you to do anything.  I am suggesting you start considering options you haven't tried.  Just because something has led to regret in the past does not mean you should wall yourself off from considering new things forever, because that only locks you in where you are and prevents progress. 

Both of those people, however, are now deceased.  You waited too long.  There are other options for those disciplines out there, however, and that is certainly not the only possible way to try something new.  You appear to be stuck in a prison of fear.  I'm trying to suggest things that might help.

RE: whome: OF4 - London1 - 09-16-2022

I came across somthing called QHHT/BHQ, I think its regarding the dolores cannon stuff. I was thinking of trying it if I can, there are a few practitioners not far from me

Anything to possibly explain what is happening to me.

RE: whome: OF4 - 4Kingdoms - 09-16-2022

(09-16-2022, 07:01 PM)London1 Wrote: I came across somthing called QHHT/BHQ, I think its regarding the dolores cannon stuff. I was thinking of trying it if I can, there are a few practitioners not far from me

Anything to possibly explain what is happening to me.

Most practitioners are doing their sessions through ZOOM. Therefore you can make an appointment with anyone in the world that fits your budget and schedule.