Subliminal Talk
What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 (/Thread-What-should-Shannon-build-next-summer-2022)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Johannesbrst - 07-29-2022

Shabnon requested a thread where we post what we wish him to bulld next, I didn't find one so I created one here 

My suggestion is an upgraded MHS, I run MHS because of a physical damage but the deep work it does on physical tension in my body (which has been causing emotional issues such as stress and fear) is phenomenal, even more effective than OF 3 (haven't had the chance to run V4 yet though).

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - samba99 - 07-29-2022

DMSI.............

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - CatMan - 07-29-2022

HI @Shannon, please take some good time to decompress. No rush needed on things.

That said, I hear Samba's concerns, but I'm going to assume DMSI will be made in a month or two. So I won't nominate that sub.

My nomination goes to ME 5.9G. I've used ME 5.75.7G for some time now, and would instabuy a rebuilt, optimised ME 5.9G. That would be amazing, and we know from past versions of ME, even the IYPS 4G sub that "didn't work" that often, they still sold like hotcakes! So it's a proven sales winner as well.

It's important to balance consumer interest with sales, naturally. Since OF 5.9G was JUST made, which would usually be my default vote given it's utility and sales ability, then my vote goes to another proven seller in ME 5.9G.

All the best, Shannon. Even if you take a month to come back, it is what it is. We understand, my friend. Please remember my words in the earlier post in your discussion thread. We care about you more than you may realise.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Buz - 07-29-2022

I don't know if it's even possible, but I'd love a sub that attempts to fix Alopecia. Both sexes suffer from this, and would be a God send!

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - THolt - 07-29-2022

So I would like to see OGSF or like an Attract Friends sub. I know it has been discussed on the forum here and there but I think it would be an interesting sub to make.

I think both would be good sellers.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Frosted - 07-29-2022

I second most of the subs already mentioned. I’ll put ones even if I don’t think they’ll be built anytime soon for the sake of thoroughness. I may edit this list later to add more (or make a second post, don’t know yet).

These are what I would like to see in no particular order:

Ultimate Writer
Social Mastery
Renaissance Man
Aura of Charisma (I wouldn’t necessarily run this anytime soon but I just thought it was a good idea for a sub)

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - MegaMan - 07-29-2022

UMSv3

A variant of MIR that can be used with minimal interruption to other subs. The idea is, that when one gets ill while running a sub, this variant of MIR can be used to help things along and the main sub can be resumed with minimal interruption.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Lowe - 07-29-2022

My vote goes to Improve Eyesight.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2022

I'll put my "starter kit" suggestions here fer now .
Well since Shannon can't take off the months needed to re-create UMSv5, of which I'd love love to see inass kicking 5 9G
How about an Aura of Healing Love , specifically with a deep focus on healing one thru deeper higher love
Like Stevie Windwood sang Bring me a Higher Love!! Perhaps a double whammy in a positive sense
of healing for the self but also having a kind of love healing sniper that goes out towards others as well
Something to this effect.
Another title "Peace within Zen," a sort of highly upgraded version of Zen Attitude
Hit the lottery - Highly improve one's game in gambling.
Ultra Success -Luck Maximizer with FRMv6.1 in it and da highly redesigned skeleton script in 5.9G , of course
Those are some of the suggestions I have for now.

TOP 5 picks though
UMSv5 5.9 G super v6.1 FRM of course
OFGS
Aura of Healing Love
AM7 5.9G with OFGS and FRM v6.1 included
HOY with FRM v6.1 & DRS (yes DRS plz)

3 days later: Love and Forgiveness 5.9G sub
loving the self
forgiving the self - one of thee most important things we can do for ourselves on this planet, is LOVE OURSELVES, truly and genuinely, as well as FORGIVE OURSELVES...yet two of thee hardest things for human beings to do consistently and regularly. If not soon, then please put this one on the to do list,for next year. Love and Forgiveness, perhaps OFGS could contain much of these idea's,approaches.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Darkness - 07-29-2022

Absolute Self Confidence sub with OFv4 in it. (Paid Version)

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 12:51 PM)Darkness Wrote: Absolute Self Confidence sub with OFv4 in it. (Paid Version)

Word !!

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - AbundanceCH - 07-29-2022

What Catman said ME length only version or OGSF.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - Frosted - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 11:33 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Hit the lottery - Highly improve one's game in gambling.

I’m all for a sub that improves gambling. Even better would be Become a Master Poker Player! But I would love scripting for removing the tendency to go for the rush and shifting to logic to win games. Hopefully all while still having fun playing.

RE: What should Shannon build next - summer 2022 - DarthXedonias - 07-29-2022

My suggestions:

- MLS upgrade to current tech because quite frankly it seems there is still a lot of resistance this sub produces and I think (given my experience with 5.9 so far) that the new levels of power might finally be able to get people consistent results. It would also be good to see if now maybe there is enough power to affect things on the genetic level to perhaps increase one's IQ even further.

- I"m all for an upgraded version of OGSF. Already had multiple versions of OF so far (not complaining as the new one is very powerful) but not an upgraded version of OGSF.

- If possible would see if doing any of the psychic subs would be profitable and doable now seeing as like 2 years ago that was one of the top subs a lot of people voted for. I would highly be interested in the telepathy one (which would include all the normal abilities of reading minds, see memories of others, etc, etc). This would work despite distance from said person.

- not totally sure but I'm thinking some kind of sub that combines finding a high paying job and getting raises. I'm thinking like something you can run long term to keep on finding a job that pays higher than your current one and/or getting raises. So even if say you get a new job that now pays higher the sub now directs you towards now either attracting a even higher paying job over time or getting a raise, rinse repeat. Something to basically really snowball your career (along with instilling in you whatever traits and skills you need to get the new promotion or job). I guess it could be a kind of super charge your career sub? Its constantly working you towards the next better job, promotion or raise. I am personally for this because I want to get to principle engineer level eventually but principle engineers only make up like 3% of any major tech company and they pay a lot (like 700k USD per year at least) so those positions are highly sought after. Also, we really haven't had any job focus subs. Its mainly just been in general money subs.