Subliminal Talk
HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... (/Thread-HOY-Because-I-HAD-to-try-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Shannon - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 10:42 AM)rono Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 09:51 AM)rono Wrote: Hi All, (8/25/2022),

Overall, this is not going to be a great report.

I am kind of on my third cycle. I had done a short second cycle but several things militated against faithfulness to it-- one was a sleepless night that we couldn't explain, so I turned it off and skipped it the following night (this was during my second cycle I think).

I'm 3 days in after my last break of 2 or 3 days, and just not feeling myself at ALL.... 
  • The mental clarity and memory improvement are gone....
  • My moods have sunk to an all-time low and am struggling with low-T  crankiness, it's subtle and sometimes I don't notice it till after I've triggered a conflict with the wife. This happens due to me over-reacting to something legitimately negative she does, that I just can't handle, but WAS handling fine early in running the sub.
  • The first couple days of this cycle my testicular size started to reverse and grow again, but yesterday evening and today, has sunk again.
  • I am losing weight that I don't want to lose and having trouble eating enough. The weight isn't good weight-- my belly is actually a little bigger today than it was two weeks ago, yet I'm 5 pounds lighter than 4 weeks ago. This means I'm losing muscle cause I don't have much fat anywhere else on arms or legs, etc.
  • Libido is at an all time low, sexual excitement and erections are hard to get
  • Wife's weight loss stopped for a few days and the reverted.
@Shannon: I'm trying to figure out how to proceed here. Do you think there is still a chance I'll see the T come back up over another week, or is it turning out to not work for my needs? It's doing great at boosting metabolism, but that actually worries me because of my history of Grave's disease (hyperthyroid). Should I take a prolonged break, go back on my T stuff and so on? Take another run after a month? So far my productivity isn't affected, but my short term memory has been negatively affected over the last few days and I'm worried THAT will affect my productivity.

Advice?

RonO

p.s. It occurred to me that a possible plan would be to go off it again, see if it 'blooms', and then wait till effects fade again. One of the symptoms of low T for me is a panicky feeling. It is extremely unpleasant. When I was first diagnosed with Low T, I had figured it out by the symptoms and got my dr. to make the test ONLY by bargaining with him to take a 'depression test' because he was convinced I needed SSRIs... "Here, take these!" Then when my test came back I had the T of an 84-y-o man, twice my age at the time.

It looks to me like what you're dealing with here is a subconscious fear of having your hormones not be good enough, where they should be, or something similar, which may be in part causing that to result artificially, and which appears to be interfering with you allowing the sub to do what it's designed to do out of that fear for some reason.  This is of course extremely irrational, since executing would solve the problem, but it looks like that part of you is convinced that only the doctor/pills/patches/etc. can (or should be allowed to) help, and if that's the case, then this is self sabotage, with a focus on testosterone levels based on what scares you the most. 

Going off a hormone optimizer is going to drop them like a rock, and within a few days to a week the benefits will likely be entirely gone, since it takes constant effort to produce and maintain them. Since that is all it does, there is unlikely to be a bloom at all.

So let's look at your usage patterns and see if we can find a solution there.

First, how do you feel after 2 days off?  3?
Second, how many loops per day on are you using?
Third, what format?
Fourth, what are you playing it on?
Fifth, what volume?

@Shannon, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I have my doubts about the subconscious resistance because I had such high hopes before and early on in the sub. When libido sags, no am wood, I do admit to getting nervous and wondering if I should go back on TRT, or even the supportive parts (e.g. HCG) that keep the balls going. 
1) after two days off, I felt its effects sagging (I was at that point feeling the effects, not strong enough, but it was promising) and went back on the third day
2) I'm using 4 loops/night - when things started to go awry, I stopped the daytime loop (about 7 days ago)
3) During the day I was listening to the FLAC but stopped that
4) I'm playing it on a DOSS box speaker. I copy 4 of the mp3 files to a tf / micro sd card and put it in the box. it has lights so I have to throw a cover over it. It is supposed to have 20-20,000 hz response. It worked great on all your other subs that worked for me. I try not to keep phones in my sleeping space, and what's more, a phone just doesn't have that much volume--we run a wall A/C that I'm sure would mostly drown it out with white noise.
5) I have been playing it at full volume with a towel thrown over it. When I do this with the ocean version it doesn't muffle the sound much at all.

Hope you got some ideas!
RonO

-- also, I have long treated myself, so my confidence in doctors is NOT that high and I firmly believe in alternative methods of healing, thus my interest in your products and willingness to invest substantial amounts of money and time to make them work.
Also, I'm mystified cause the TID was so powerful.
Unless, I chose the wrong sub-- I had also been intrigued (and almost bought) the SARM...

What you're not realizing with your doubts about the subconscious resistance is that the conscious and the subconscious are COMPLETELY different awarenesses, and they frequently have COMPLETELY different points of view, responses and desires.  I have been in this field since 1992.  Trust me when I say I think it's a subconscious effort at fear based sabotage.  There are several things that point to that.

So here's what I want you to do.

First, you almost certainly have it way too loud.  That will tell your subconscious that the urgency is extremely high, and it may not be able to keep up with what it believes is expected of it if that happens.  This can result in depression and it simply giving up, either because it exhausts itself trying so hard or because it feels hopeless to satisfy the urgency it perceives.  This is why I specify in the instructions that you should play it on your cell phone through the speakers, and I even give you a specific volume to use.

So.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.  Play it on your cell phone speaker, and use the specified volume.  Use FLAC.  The only thing I want you to change is the number of days off per cycle.  Set that to 1.

When I give the instructions, it is because I know things you probably don't about what's in it and how it and your subconscious work.  It is very important to follow the directions, and ONLY change things once (and if) you see that it's not working when used EXACTLY according to the instructions, or you get AutoConfig telling you to change it.

Let's see how things go when you follow the directions for 2 or 3 cycles.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I am kind of on my third cycle. I had done a short second cycle but several things militated against faithfulness to it-- one was a sleepless night that we couldn't explain, so I turned it off and skipped it the following night (this was during my second cycle I think).

I'm 3 days in after my last break of 2 or 3 days, and just not feeling myself at ALL.... 
  • My moods have sunk to an all-time low and am struggling with low-T  crankiness, it's subtle and sometimes I don't notice it till after I've triggered a conflict with the wife. This happens due to me over-reacting to something legitimately negative she does, that I just can't handle, but WAS handling fine early in running the sub.
  • The first couple days of this cycle my testicular size started to reverse and grow again, but yesterday evening and today, has sunk again.
  • I am losing weight that I don't want to lose and having trouble eating enough. The weight isn't good weight-- my belly is actually a little bigger today than it was two weeks ago, yet I'm 5 pounds lighter than 4 weeks ago. This means I'm losing muscle cause I don't have much fat anywhere else on arms or legs, etc.
@Shannon: I'm trying to figure out how to proceed here. Do you think there is still a chance I'll see the T come back up over another week, or is it turning out to not work for my needs? It's doing great at boosting metabolism, but that actually worries me because of my history of Grave's disease (hyperthyroid). Should I take a prolonged break, go back on my T stuff and so on? Take another run after a month? So far my productivity isn't affected, but my short term memory has been negatively affected over the last few days and I'm worried THAT will affect my productivity.

Advice?

RonO

p.s. It occurred to me that a possible plan would be to go off it again, see if it 'blooms', and then wait till effects fade again. One of the symptoms of low T for me is a panicky feeling. It is extremely unpleasant. When I was first diagnosed with Low T, I had figured it out by the symptoms and got my dr. to make the test ONLY by bargaining with him to take a 'depression test' because he was convinced I needed SSRIs... "Here, take these!" Then when my test came back I had the T of an 84-y-o man, twice my age at the time.

It looks to me like what you're dealing with here is a subconscious fear of having your hormones not be good enough, where they should be, or something similar, which may be in part causing that to result artificially, and which appears to be interfering with you allowing the sub to do what it's designed to do out of that fear for some reason.  This is of course extremely irrational, since executing would solve the problem, but it looks like that part of you is convinced that only the doctor/pills/patches/etc. can (or should be allowed to) help, and if that's the case, then this is self sabotage, with a focus on testosterone levels based on what scares you the most. 

Going off a hormone optimizer is going to drop them like a rock, and within a few days to a week the benefits will likely be entirely gone, since it takes constant effort to produce and maintain them. Since that is all it does, there is unlikely to be a bloom at all.

Third, what format?
Fifth, what volume?

@Shannon, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I have my doubts about the subconscious resistance because I had such high hopes before and early on in the sub. When libido sags, no am wood, I do admit to getting nervous and wondering if I should go back on TRT, or even the supportive parts (e.g. HCG) that keep the balls going. 
1) after two days off, I felt its effects sagging (I was at that point feeling the effects, not strong enough, but it was promising) and went back on the third day
2) I'm using 4 loops/night - when things started to go awry, I stopped the daytime loop (about 7 days ago)
4) I'm playing it on a DOSS box speaker. I copy 4 of the mp3 files to a tf / micro sd card and put it in the box. it has lights so I have to throw a cover over it. It is supposed to have 20-20,000 hz response. It worked great on all your other subs that worked for me. I try not to keep phones in my sleeping space, and what's more, a phone just doesn't have that much volume--we run a wall A/C that I'm sure would mostly drown it out with white noise.
5) I have been playing it at full volume with a towel thrown over it. When I do this with the ocean version it doesn't muffle the sound much at all.

Hope you got some ideas!
RonO

-- also, I have long treated myself, so my confidence in doctors is NOT that high and I firmly believe in alternative methods of healing, thus my interest in your products and willingness to invest substantial amounts of money and time to make them work.
Unless, I chose the wrong sub-- I had also been intrigued (and almost bought) the SARM...

What you're not realizing with your doubts about the subconscious resistance is that the conscious and the subconscious are COMPLETELY different awarenesses, and they frequently have COMPLETELY different points of view, responses and desires.  I have been in this field since 1992.  Trust me when I say I think it's a subconscious effort at fear based sabotage.  There are several things that point to that.

First, you almost certainly have it way too loud.  That will tell your subconscious that the urgency is extremely high, and it may not be able to keep up with what it believes is expected of it if that happens.  This can result in depression and it simply giving up, either because it exhausts itself trying so hard or because it feels hopeless to satisfy the urgency it perceives.  This is why I specify in the instructions that you should play it on your cell phone through the speakers, and I even give you a specific volume to use.

So.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.  Play it on your cell phone speaker, and use the specified volume.  Use FLAC.  The only thing I want you to change is the number of days off per cycle.  Set that to 1.

When I give the instructions, it is because I know things you probably don't about what's in it and how it and your subconscious work.  It is very important to follow the directions, and ONLY change things once (and if) you see that it's not working when used EXACTLY according to the instructions, or you get AutoConfig telling you to change it.

Not being picky here, @Shannon, just clarifying.
1) if there is a loud window a/c running because of the 90 degree weather
2) AND there is a case on the cell phone that is difficult to remove
3) AND that case makes it difficult to hear normal music and spoken word under normal circumstances,

Do I have to take the case off each night to play the sub or is it ok to just turn it to the top end of the range you assign?
I assume also that I must download a special player for FLAC files since Apple won't play them

and is it ok to put a towel over the phone so that the light doesn't bother me when it flashes on for whatever reason during the night and leave it in airplane mode with wireless and bluetooth turned off?

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Z-Man - 08-25-2022

(08-25-2022, 08:03 PM)rono Wrote:

Advice?

RonO

Third, what format?
Fifth, what volume?

Hope you got some ideas!
RonO

So.

3) AND that case makes it difficult to hear normal music and spoken word under normal circumstances,

Do I have to take the case off each night to play the sub or is it ok to just turn it to the top end of the range you assign?
I assume also that I must download a special player for FLAC files since Apple won't play them

and is it ok to put a towel over the phone so that the light doesn't bother me when it flashes on for whatever reason during the night and leave it in airplane mode with wireless and bluetooth turned off?

The best app for flac is Vox mp3 & flac player. It makes a playlist and if you add files to offline they won't use any data or need wifi.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-26-2022

(08-25-2022, 09:15 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: It looks to me like what you're dealing with here is a subconscious fear of having your hormones not be good enough, where they should be, or something similar, which may be in part causing that to result artificially, and which appears to be interfering with you allowing the sub to do what it's designed to do out of that fear for some reason.  This is of course extremely irrational, since executing would solve the problem, but it looks like that part of you is convinced that only the doctor/pills/patches/etc. can (or should be allowed to) help, and if that's the case, then this is self sabotage, with a focus on testosterone levels based on what scares you the most. 

Third, what format?
Fifth, what volume?

Hope you got some ideas!
RonO

So.

The best app for flac is Vox mp3 & flac player. It makes a playlist and if you add files to offline they won't use any data or need wifi.

Hey @Shannon -- I can't figure out how to use Vox app, I downloaded it and it wants me to give a bunch of money just to use the app to listen to my music as far as I can tell. I added (accidentally) all my iTunes stuff, but when I finally found how to add an audio file by URL it had me 'create a collection' but it disappeared. I can't figure out how to make a playlist or anything. The website isn't helpful either, it's just an ad for lossless music players (Vox). It may be that this is really for Apple/Mac users. While I have an iPhone, I have never used a Mac since the 90s. 

I suppose any player that I can figure out how to use for free that accepts FLAC will be adequate?

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Z-Man - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 11:36 AM)rono Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 10:42 AM)rono Wrote: @Shannon, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I have my doubts about the subconscious resistance because I had such high hopes before and early on in the sub. When libido sags, no am wood, I do admit to getting nervous and wondering if I should go back on TRT, or even the supportive parts (e.g. HCG) that keep the balls going. 

Hope you got some ideas!
RonO

So.

Hey @Shannon -- I can't figure out how to use Vox app, I downloaded it and it wants me to give a bunch of money just to use the app to listen to my music as far as I can tell. I added (accidentally) all my iTunes stuff, but when I finally found how to add an audio file by URL it had me 'create a collection' but it disappeared. I can't figure out how to make a playlist or anything. The website isn't helpful either, it's just an ad for lossless music players (Vox). It may be that this is really for Apple/Mac users. While I have an iPhone, I have never used a Mac since the 90s. 

I suppose any player that I can figure out how to use for free that accepts FLAC will be adequate?

Hey Rono, it's a free app. Download Flacbox I use it. It works with google drive that is free on your iPhone. Than click on Connect tab & select Google Drive. It will say My Drive. Than you want to make a playlist. Click on playlist & create add files you want on your google drive. On cloud services, click google drive and select your file and done and once added. If you tap on the 3 dot it opens a window for choices hit add to playlist. Until you finish putting your playlist together. I know  when you add to offline files you can always use it. Hope that helps....

(08-26-2022, 12:49 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 11:36 AM)rono Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you're not realizing with your doubts about the subconscious resistance is that the conscious and the subconscious are COMPLETELY different awarenesses, and they frequently have COMPLETELY different points of view, responses and desires.  I have been in this field since 1992.  Trust me when I say I think it's a subconscious effort at fear based sabotage.  There are several things that point to that.

So.

Hey Rono, it's a free app. Download Flacbox I use it. It works with google drive that is free on your iPhone. Than click on Connect tab & select Google Drive. It will say My Drive. Than you want to make a playlist. Click on playlist & create add files you want on your google drive. On cloud services, click google drive and select your file and done and once added. If you tap on the 3 dot it opens a window for choices hit add to playlist. Until you finish putting your playlist together. I know  when you add to offline files you can always use it. Hope that helps....

Hey, thanks, Z-Man--- I ended up trying 'Flac player+' quick download, super easy to setup. Did it in less time than it took me to fool around with Vox and get nowhere. Seems like that should be a good-enough approach. Will try it tonight.
Sounds like I should have done Flacbox because I keep a lot of my music on my google drive anyway. I'll go that route after trying this one, if there're any issues at all, like the difficulty of uploading music.

Thanks!

Hi All, 8/26/2022

Last night I used my iPhone 3 (which is my glorified iPod) and played through that speaker... 12-16 clicks was what was specified for iPhones and I went with 16 (full volume on my iPhone) because it is hard to hear the ocean version over our a/c and fans. 
Felt better this am than on previous mornings, even though I had accidentally left it on continuous loop so I must have gotten 5+ loops before I got up in the wee hours and turned it off.

At any rate, feeling more encouraged and will be using my iPhone 6s speaker tonight at 16 clicks, 4 loops/night playing the FLAC silent files on FLAC player+ iPhone app that came from the Apple Store.

Tonight will be the 5th night, so tomorrow night I'll take a break per Shannon's instructions. 

For anyone else using this new generation of subs-- they seem to be less forgiving than previous generations where I got great benefit using an external speaker/mp3 player (so I wouldn't have my phone in my sleeping area). That arrangement seems to not work with the HOY at any rate, at least not very well.

Wish me luck! Here's hoping I can make this work and stay off my TRT, peptides for GH and other longevity strategies.

Cheers!
RonO

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Shannon - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 01:10 PM)rono Wrote: Hi All, 8/26/2022

Last night I used my iPhone 3 (which is my glorified iPod) and played through that speaker... 12-16 clicks was what was specified for iPhones and I went with 16 (full volume on my iPhone) because it is hard to hear the ocean version over our a/c and fans. 
Felt better this am than on previous mornings, even though I had accidentally left it on continuous loop so I must have gotten 5+ loops before I got up in the wee hours and turned it off.

At any rate, feeling more encouraged and will be using my iPhone 6s speaker tonight at 16 clicks, 4 loops/night playing the FLAC silent files on FLAC player+ iPhone app that came from the Apple Store.

Tonight will be the 5th night, so tomorrow night I'll take a break per Shannon's instructions. 

For anyone else using this new generation of subs-- they seem to be less forgiving than previous generations where I got great benefit using an external speaker/mp3 player (so I wouldn't have my phone in my sleeping area). That arrangement seems to not work with the HOY at any rate, at least not very well.

Wish me luck! Here's hoping I can make this work and stay off my TRT, peptides for GH and other longevity strategies.

Cheers!
RonO

That should have said 13 out of 16 on an iPhone, since the rule is that whatever volume it is on Android, it is +1 on iPhone.  So it should be 13 out of 16, not 13 to 16.  So from here on out, set it to 13 out of 16 on your phone.

Why do you keep going for the highest volume possible, even if it was a mistake on my end to write that?  Didn't you notice that's what caused it to fail last time?

Glad you caught that mistake in the instructions, though.

(08-26-2022, 02:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Cheers!
RonO

That should have said 13 out of 16 on an iPhone, since the rule is that whatever volume it is on Android, it is +1 on iPhone.  So it should be 13 out of 16, not 13 to 16.  So from here on out, set it to 13 out of 16 on your phone.

Why do you keep going for the highest volume possible, even if it was a mistake on my end to write that?  Didn't you notice that's what caused it to fail last time?

Thought I had explained why I chose the higher volume-- that is, we run a loud window-mount a/c all night which creates a lot of white noise. I remember your instructions about choosing a volume with the 'Ocean' or 'Stream' versions of your subliminals that say make sure that you can hear it when it is softest. So I ran the Ocean version of the sub and chose the volume where I could hear the softest part over the a/c unit with a towel over the phone so no light would escape. Turns out that was the highest setting. SO, I'll do as you say and set it to 13. I don't think the volume created resistance, though, perhaps because it's a LOT louder on the extension speaker than it is when it comes out of the phone I was getting overwhelmed by the sub and getting some resistance trying to tune it out subconsciously. On the iPhone it's much softer and I had a much better experience last night even though highest volume on the phone isn't quite fully audible over the a/c unit. But, as you say, I'll turn it down to 13 and hope for the best! btw: on the extension speaker, the fidelity is FAR superior to what I get over the iPhone speaker, which sounds kind of muffled/scratchy even with normal phone calls and music. So I thought I was doing a good thing by improving the resolution of the sound. Not overthinking that anymore. Just iPhone on 13 and will go back to 3 loops a night, though I auto-configged up to 4 per night after a few nights of listening at the beginning. I felt that was correct, because I did not 'feel' like going up to 5.

Thanks for the help, @Shannon!

RonO

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Shannon - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 03:11 PM)rono Wrote:

Cheers!
RonO

Thought I had explained why I chose the higher volume-- that is, we run a loud window-mount a/c all night which creates a lot of white noise. I remember your instructions about choosing a volume with the 'Ocean' or 'Stream' versions of your subliminals that say make sure that you can hear it when it is softest. So I ran the Ocean version of the sub and chose the volume where I could hear the softest part over the a/c unit with a towel over the phone so no light would escape. Turns out that was the highest setting. SO, I'll do as you say and set it to 13. I don't think the volume created resistance, though, perhaps because it's a LOT louder on the extension speaker than it is when it comes out of the phone I was getting overwhelmed by the sub and getting some resistance trying to tune it out subconsciously. On the iPhone it's much softer and I had a much better experience last night even though highest volume on the phone isn't quite fully audible over the a/c unit. But, as you say, I'll turn it down to 13 and hope for the best! btw: on the extension speaker, the fidelity is FAR superior to what I get over the iPhone speaker, which sounds kind of muffled/scratchy even with normal phone calls and music. So I thought I was doing a good thing by improving the resolution of the sound. Not overthinking that anymore. Just iPhone on 13 and will go back to 3 loops a night, though I auto-configged up to 4 per night after a few nights of listening at the beginning. I felt that was correct, because I did not 'feel' like going up to 5.

RonO

Loops per night, I don't see an issue with.  But I was under the impression that you were using ultrasonic or hybrid.

If you're using masked, is there an specific reason for that?  If you play ultrasonic on your iPhone at 13/16 it will be heard just fine even though the white noise is loud.  They'll be on different frequencies, and it'll work just fine.

With masked, the correct volume will require experimentation under those conditions.  I suggest you use ultrasonic if possible and see how it goes for a while at 13.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-27-2022

(08-26-2022, 05:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 03:11 PM)rono Wrote:

Cheers!
RonO

RonO

Loops per night, I don't see an issue with.  But I was under the impression that you were using ultrasonic or hybrid.

If you're using masked, is there an specific reason for that?  If you play ultrasonic on your iPhone at 13/16 it will be heard just fine even though the white noise is loud.  They'll be on different frequencies, and it'll work just fine.

With masked, the correct volume will require experimentation under those conditions.  I suggest you use ultrasonic if possible and see how it goes for a while at 13.

I only used the masked as the way of determining an adequate volume that wasn't too soft or too loud.
We listen to the silent version.
Last night we listened on the iphone using Flac player.... unfortunately I had added too many copies (not sure how this happened) and played 5 loops last night. We slept great and feel fantastic today, except for a flair-up of back spasms which happens periodically.
We'll take a night off now (have been listening 5 nights), and go back to 4 flac listens per night, unless we show signs of intolerance.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - AbundanceCH - 08-29-2022

Have you experienced anything of the following yet?

reduction of wrinkles/looking younger
thicker hair
going to the bathroom more often.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-30-2022

(08-29-2022, 09:50 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: Have you experienced anything of the following yet?

reduction of wrinkles/looking younger
thicker hair
going to the bathroom more often.

I haven't noticed any change on my wrinkles, BUT my wife's wrinkles are softening and some of the smaller ones are smoothing out.
People say I look great, but it's probably because I'm spending time in the sun, they always compliment me during the summer cause I tan pretty well.
Hair, does not appear to be thicker yet, but it's only been a few weeks. HOWEVER, I feel like my beard is darkening again. 
I feel substantially thirstier, I think this has increased though I have to take into account that we've been having 90 degree weather here in So Cal. The increased water increase has also increased the frequency of urination. For a while I was going '#2' more frequently and even had weird cramps in my belly (probably related to something I ate), but now I am actually going a little less frequently but at least once a day.

It is interesting, though. I think that things like wrinkles will take longer to respond than things like how you feel because the wrinkles require a physical change, the others are mere chemical changes. Though, honestly we have no way of knowing how Shannon approaches the hormone stimulation... does he re-grow dead cells in organs? Does it work on the neurotransmitters that trigger the different hormone releases? 

I'm seeing enough effects to encourage me to invest the time in using the sub to see where it takes me.
I will soon be getting a thorough hormone panel and that will be very interesting.

Cheers!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-31-2022

Hi All (8/31/2022)

Been following Shannon's instructions strictly. 
  • listening on my iPhone 6s in its Ounne case set to 12 clicks of volume. It is positioned about 3 feet from my head while I sleep, and about 5-6 from my wife's head.
  • I put the phone in airplane mode and use a FLAC player
  • We took a single day off this past cycle. 
Results: 
  • Less testicular shrinkage
  • Still no morning wood
  • This am around 3 or 4am I did get a brief spontaneous 'morning glory' -- first time in a couple of weeks.
  • What sleep I get has been of good quality, not excellent, but good.
Fingers crossed that things will get better!

Cheers,
RonO