Subliminal Talk
HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... (/Thread-HOY-Because-I-HAD-to-try-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 07-27-2022

Hi All & @Shannon,

TL;DR
- I am in my mid 60s, in general good health, lift weights, and stay active.
- Love the sound of several of the new subs, but settled on HOY (hard decision)
- Didn't have the money in the budget but found $150 in my drawer to take a bite out of that so it was a 'go'
- I spend ~$1000/month on various herbs and Rx treatments for mostly hormonal type issues.
- My Goal #1: using HOY go off most or all of my herbal protocol and eliminate or reduce my TRT and SAVE money
- My Goal #2: Finally get rid of post-covid motivational and brain fog issues
- My Goal #3: Be able to play with the grandkids in the pool like I used to 5 years ago.
- Wife Goal: eliminate her osteopenia and BP challenges
- Started today: July 27, 2022
- Starting tonight will listen w/ wife at night.

------------------------
I had not been on the site for a couple weeks and while I was gone 3 new VERY interesting subs came out. I loved the sound of the SARM -- sounds like the 'couple fun' sub that I had been wishing for since I tried out DMSI 3.3.2 and others. Wanted badly to try that right away, but, it was just for fun and might actually be distracting since my drive has been pretty good lately. The HOWL looked good, too, because my wife has been frustrated that she can't lose weight the way she did about 10 years ago--the exercise program and calorie counting just isn't cutting it anymore. Then there was the HOY-- VERY intriguing for both of us.

Before I checked the site, I had been experiencing some crazy TID (though I had not yet recognized it). Before I knew he was working on these three subs, I started to experience a surge in both youthful feelings and frequent high levels of arousal. When I read the descriptions for the new subs I KNEW this was TID--I didn't know it would work BEFORE you even knew the sub existed yet. The world and the mind can be very strange things.

I saw that these were pricey, but (especially HOY) was looking VERY interesting. We're on fixed income pretty much now and I have an expensive 'Herbal habit' as well as TRT and GH therapy going on. All this just to feel 'normal' and 'functional'. It has been working pretty well, but I am always trying to go off of SOMETHING cause I spend so much on my well being. It works, but it's a burdensome protocol and the cost is quite high. I did not expect there to be a sub that looked like it addressed my primary felt need, but the list of effects from HOY definitely fits the bill. 

So I settled on HOY, BUT I didn't know what I was going to do to come up with the budget for it. Low and behold, I was cleaning a drawer out looking for a charging cable and ran across $150 I had not known I had. That did it and I discussed it with my wife and we decided to go for it and find the other $150 somewhere else in the budget. 

Just now bought it and am listening already. Have high hopes for this one. If it works on my even half as well as the description, I'll be set. My wife is excited about the possibility of getting the doctors off her back about her BP and osteopenia. 

So we're going to give it a shot starting tonight I'll play it for both of us according to the pattern Shannon describes, then take it from there.

I'll give updates. But I wonder how soon I'll notice the effects--especially since I had already begun to get some of the effects through the TID. Will there be a 'sag' before the sub takes full effect? We'll see. 

This got LONG so I'll put a summary at the top.

Cheers!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Z-Man - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 11:24 AM)rono Wrote: Hi All & @Shannon,

TL;DR
- I am in my mid 60s, in general good health, lift weights, and stay active.
- Love the sound of several of the new subs, but settled on HOY (hard decision)
- Didn't have the money in the budget but found $150 in my drawer to take a bite out of that so it was a 'go'
- I spend ~$1000/month on various herbs and Rx treatments for mostly hormonal type issues.
- My Goal #1: using HOY go off most or all of my herbal protocol and eliminate or reduce my TRT and SAVE money
- My Goal #2: Finally get rid of post-covid motivational and brain fog issues
- My Goal #3: Be able to play with the grandkids in the pool like I used to 5 years ago.
- Wife Goal: eliminate her osteopenia and BP challenges
- Started today: July 27, 2022
- Starting tonight will listen w/ wife at night.

------------------------
I had not been on the site for a couple weeks and while I was gone 3 new VERY interesting subs came out. I loved the sound of the SARM -- sounds like the 'couple fun' sub that I had been wishing for since I tried out DMSI 3.3.2 and others. Wanted badly to try that right away, but, it was just for fun and might actually be distracting since my drive has been pretty good lately. The HOWL looked good, too, because my wife has been frustrated that she can't lose weight the way she did about 10 years ago--the exercise program and calorie counting just isn't cutting it anymore. Then there was the HOY-- VERY intriguing for both of us.

Before I checked the site, I had been experiencing some crazy TID (though I had not yet recognized it). Before I knew he was working on these three subs, I started to experience a surge in both youthful feelings and frequent high levels of arousal. When I read the descriptions for the new subs I KNEW this was TID--I didn't know it would work BEFORE you even knew the sub existed yet. The world and the mind can be very strange things.

I saw that these were pricey, but (especially HOY) was looking VERY interesting. We're on fixed income pretty much now and I have an expensive 'Herbal habit' as well as TRT and GH therapy going on. All this just to feel 'normal' and 'functional'. It has been working pretty well, but I am always trying to go off of SOMETHING cause I spend so much on my well being. It works, but it's a burdensome protocol and the cost is quite high. I did not expect there to be a sub that looked like it addressed my primary felt need, but the list of effects from HOY definitely fits the bill. 

So I settled on HOY, BUT I didn't know what I was going to do to come up with the budget for it. Low and behold, I was cleaning a drawer out looking for a charging cable and ran across $150 I had not known I had. That did it and I discussed it with my wife and we decided to go for it and find the other $150 somewhere else in the budget. 

Just now bought it and am listening already. Have high hopes for this one. If it works on my even half as well as the description, I'll be set. My wife is excited about the possibility of getting the doctors off her back about her BP and osteopenia. 

So we're going to give it a shot starting tonight I'll play it for both of us according to the pattern Shannon describes, then take it from there.

I'll give updates. But I wonder how soon I'll notice the effects--especially since I had already begun to get some of the effects through the TID. Will there be a 'sag' before the sub takes full effect? We'll see. 

This got LONG so I'll put a summary at the top.

Cheers!

Hey Rono...Good luck on your wonderful journey to becoming youthful again. Hope it rocks for both of you!!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - ncbeareatingman - 07-27-2022

I econd that !! Hear hear !! What Z-Man just said!! Love to read all about it !! All the Best to you and your beloved one !!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 07-29-2022

Thanks for the words of encouragement and best wishes, guys!

I listened to the silent version at my desk a couple times during the last two days. It was feeling fine and I know it was having some kind of positive effect. During those listenings I did notice some unusual sweating that had a smell to it. The smell wasn't horrible just noticeably more pungent. Of course the weather was in the high 80s... So I set it up to listen to during the night.

Last night was the first time we listened during the night. (7/29/2022) I had had technical issues the night before so we had a non-sub night the last few nights before last. I had another technical issue and accidentally had the sub loop all night. We probably heard it 6 times rather than 3. However, we both felt like we had slept great, and I did wake up with (as one of the forum poets put it) a rather nice Morning Glory that the wife noticed...

Observations so far....
Seemed to improve our perception of how well we slept. I actually didn't get my usual amount of 'deep sleep' based on the report from my Oura ring.
We both do have a good energy level today.
Yesterday, I took some of my TRT a day late and with a lighter dose and feeling good. (my plan is to taper off this as the sub effects become more noticeable.) Feeling good on that regard also.
Mood and mental clarity good, but not noticeably better yet.
A little cranky in response to frustrations but that could be a result of overload on the sub (too many loops).
My workout today was good.
Strangely, and I suppose unrelatedly, (@Shannon will have to say...) but I got IOIs at the gym. Women just smiling at me invitingly, etc. Maybe just a good day, or maybe there was a surge in confidence that I didn't notice that just showed up in my walk and carriage.

That's all I can think of for now. Will post again soon. I'm interested to see how our 'date night' goes today (to see if there are any noticeable sexual effects).

Cheers!
RonO

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-01-2022

Hi All,
Just a quick update.
it is 8/1 ... four days later.
Observing some changes, not necessarily positive ones, but I won't put too much weight on them until after more time.
But after a couple nights of running at 3 loops, I def did not feel like I was 'getting enough' so I upped it to 4 loops per night. Been at 4 loops for two nights now and I got the best sleep last night than I had gotten for weeks. So there is that-- but who knows if it is really related at this point.
Sex drive is down, but that often happens on a New Moon for some reason.
No spontaneous 'Morning Glories' but responsive to wifely attention.
I'm hesitating to taper down any more on my herbs and trt right now, it's a leap of faith. I'm going off of 'all of the above' while my wife is gone for a week, so if I can't sleep, have night sweats, get cranky (without the trt) or can't perform, it won't affect her.
That begins on Thursday-- wish me luck. I may try to up the intensity a bit during that time to try to get it to really kick in.
Not knowing what suggestions / affirmations the sub makes, makes me wonder if I'm doing the right things to 'cooperate'.
Have a great day! I'll update when I see if something starts 'working' in a noticeable manner, for sure.

Cheers!
RonO

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Shannon - 08-01-2022

How many different ways have you not followed the instructions on this run so far?

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Ampersnd - 08-01-2022

Keeping my eye on this journal.
Have thought a lot about anti-aging, or at least not looking too bad past 40 (coming from a 30-year old)

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-03-2022

Hi All,
it's 8/3 and last night (I think) was our 6th day (though I'm wondering if it's not really the 5th), the wife and I feel we had the BEST (amorous) time yesterday afternoon/evening, we've had in a long time (if ever!). There are, obviously, many variables for such a thing, some known, and some unknown. But a memorable time is a great thing when you've been married 42 years. So easy for everything to blend into one.

She has been FAR more playful and aggressive (not the exact right word, but she has been more on the 'initiating side than ever before), which could have to do with her prepping for a trip where she will be away for 8 days, or that she's feeling younger and hornier or simply her own personal growth encouraged by all of the above... at any rate, the sub has probably contributed to this and certainly did not diminish the coolness.

So tomorrow may be our first break from the loop. Because it will be her last day to hear the sub for a week (where she's going she'll be in too close of a quarters situation to be able to listen to it uninterruptedly or during sleep.) so I'll probably break the rules tonight and let her hear the sub one more time.

I don't know if I mentioned this but I have already upped it to 4 loops per night because the 3 just seemed to have little effect. With the 4 loops I feel like I can feel the sub working during the day. My muscles feel firmer, I already look more muscular and well-defined (comment from wife that usually doesn't even notice if I go out with my hair messed up). Energy levels are great. Sleep has improved somewhat, though I'm still having challenges getting adequate deep sleep. The deep sleep I'm getting is probably from the 4 hours when the loops are playing.

The funny thing is, I'm already feeling like I need to play more loops at night or throw and extra couple in during the day. I'm holding off until after our first 'rest' but I'm already wondering if I'll be able to wait 5 days before starting to loop again. Is this the auto config or is it me liking the effects? Hard to tell.

Hope all of you are having good experiences with the sub too!

Cheers!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - ncbeareatingman - 08-03-2022

(08-03-2022, 12:46 PM)rono Wrote: Hi All,
it's 8/3 and last night (I think) was our 6th day (though I'm wondering if it's not really the 5th), the wife and I feel we had the BEST (amorous)  time yesterday afternoon/evening, we've had in a long time (if ever!). There are, obviously, many variables for such a thing, some known, and some unknown. But a memorable time is a great thing when you've been married 42 years.  So easy for everything to blend into one.

She has been FAR more playful and aggressive (not the exact right word, but she has been more on the 'initiating side than ever before), which could have to do with her prepping for a trip where she will be away for 8 days, or that she's feeling younger and hornier or simply her own personal growth encouraged by all of the above... at any rate, the sub has probably contributed to this and certainly did not diminish the coolness.

So tomorrow may be our first break from the loop. Because it will be her last day to hear the sub for a week (where she's going she'll be in too close of a quarters situation to be able to listen to it uninterruptedly or during sleep.) so I'll probably break the rules tonight and let her hear the sub one more time.

I don't know if I mentioned this but I have already upped it to 4 loops per night because the 3 just seemed to have little effect. With the 4 loops I feel like I can feel the sub working during the day. My muscles feel firmer, I already look more muscular and well-defined (comment from wife that usually doesn't even notice if I go out with my hair messed up). Energy levels are great. Sleep has improved somewhat, though I'm still having challenges getting adequate deep sleep. The deep sleep I'm getting is probably from the 4 hours when the loops are playing.

The funny thing is, I'm already feeling like I need to play more loops at night or throw and extra couple in during the day. I'm holding off until after our first 'rest' but I'm already wondering if I'll be able to wait 5 days before starting to loop again. Is this the auto config or is it me liking the effects? Hard to tell.

Hope all of you are having good experiences with the sub too!

Cheers!

Shit , Man, go for it !! Loving the progress for the both of ya's ( as they'd say in hell's kitchen, New Yawk! Ha!)
 I  AM loving how these new editions of the subs are serving so many of us so well. I AM now on 4 loops of OFv4, per day for 4 days str8 then 2 days off, 3 or 4 just wasnt cutting it for me, I was also already getting Auto config' TID's, even before I actualy got the program.
 HOY is such a joy to see and such a good program. all the best to ya both in the coming weeks and months. what a game changer,huh? 
 who woudda thunk ! Ha!  Look at all these peple that are missing out on all this good stuff. talk about being grateful for what all we have.
 Keep Rocking it Man! its awesome to 'see'.
 Keith

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-04-2022

Hey All, (8/5/2022)

Last night was our last set of 4 loops before the break.
I may have pushed it an extra night for my wife's benefit since she'll be gone for 8 days.
She's actually excited about it. I think she's feeling something, but she is not as 'introverted about her body' (a cardiologist's comment on my thinking about my body) the way I am. It is harder for her to put into words.

I have been feeling a lift from it. Here are some of my observations at the end of the first sequence pre-break:

1. Noticing slightly off body odor on me, no comment from the wife. I just smell 'different'. I am not usually gassy, but since the TID began on this one, thru the present, gas is more frequent and stinkier, she has noticed this occasionally.

2. I have dropped a couple pounds without reducing the number of calories that I'm consuming (my wife has NOT observed this to her disappointment). I didn't want to lose the weight but a 4-5 lb fluctuation isn't a big deal. Maybe it'll come back.

3. Feel like my workouts are more productive. The 'mind-body' connection seems to be more 'there', especially on the lifting of free weights. For some reason it is less noticeable when using machines.

4. My physique is tighter and muscles more defined.

5. Slight dip in libido and hardness, still functional though.

6. I don't 'feel' like taking a break, though I will take at least a couple days.

@Shannon : I'm wondering if the 'slightly off' body smell might be pheromones kicking in-- is that possible/likely on this sub?

I'll see if there is more to report after a day or two of 'break'.

Cheers!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-04-2022

(08-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: How many different ways have you not followed the instructions on this run so far?

Interesting question, not sure how to answer. Here are my steps at a high level:

1) when I bough the sub a played a loop or two during the morning at my desk to see how I reacted (something I usually do when buying new subs and subjecting myself and my wife to them during sleep. I don't think you suggest the 'pre-listen' on this one.

2) After the first couple days, I upped the nighttime listening to 4 loops.

3) Used OE for an hour a couple days ago.

4) May have gone an extra day (as of today, 8/4)

Is that the kind of info you were looking for with your question?

Cheers!

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - Shannon - 08-04-2022

(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)rono Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 01:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: How many different ways have you not followed the instructions on this run so far?

Interesting question, not sure how to answer. Here are my steps at a high level:

1) when I bough the sub a played a loop or two during the morning at my desk to see how I reacted (something I usually do when buying new subs and subjecting myself and my wife to them during sleep. I don't think you suggest the 'pre-listen' on this one.

Cheers!

You also didn't stop using other hormone affective substances and therapies with it before using it. And "pushing it" for your wife? Not a good idea.

I'm just trying to make you aware that these things may be having a negative effect on how and how well it works when you don't follow the instructions in the beginning, especially since 5.8/5.9G is a big step up from what you last used.

@Shannon : I'm wondering if the 'slightly off' body smell might be pheromones kicking in-- is that possible/likely on this sub?

Yes, it will be your body producing different amounts, types and ratios of pheromones.

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-06-2022

(08-04-2022, 06:47 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)rono Wrote:

Cheers!

You also didn't stop using other hormone affective substances and therapies with it before using it. And "pushing it" for your wife?  Not a good idea.  

I'm just trying to make you aware that these things may be having a negative effect on how and how well it works when you don't follow the instructions in the beginning, especially since 5.8/5.9G is a big step up from what you last used.

Yes, it will be your body producing different amounts, types and ratios of pheromones.

Well, I didn't STOP using the hormone-substances, but tapered them down as I always do when going off something. Last dose was this past Monday--early in my use of the sub. That isn't going to affect the overall effectiveness of the sub will it? Should I give up?

RE: HOY-Because I HAD to try it... - rono - 08-06-2022

Hi All, (8/5 & 8/6)

I'm getting toward the end of day 2 or 3 of my 'rest' part of my first cycle.

First day off, I definitely felt the 'bloom' and it was intense. Today (second FULL day off), it was MUCH less intense and is clearly tapering down. Today I feel things in my body that I used to feel when my hormones were getting low. Also, my mental state (there are certain types of thoughts and responses I have learned to notice when my hormones get low) has begun creep in like leaning to the 'poor me'/blaming side which always indicates I'm getting 'out of whack'. This feeling was absent while I was actually listening to the sub and the first 24-40 hours of break.

Today the 'smell' was definitely noticeable to me. It is almost like having eaten a garlic meal even though I haven't had anything spicy since Thursday (today is Saturday). The gas is non-existent now.

Appetite was absent yesterday. I didn't eat enough cause I just didn't feel like stopping to eat and wasn't hungry. Does that make sense? Could just be me, but wondering...

Questions for @Shannon:
1) I have stopped ALL hormone treatments, including herbs. My docs have me taking 'pro-hormones' and vitamins/minerals that supply the raw materials for making the hormones. It seems that I should continue putting the 'hormone raw materials' in my body so my subconscious and endocrine system have something to build the new hormones with. Am I correct on this point?

I have another question that is not occurring to me right now so I'll sign off and add it later.
(Just remembered and added it...)
2) I have had 2 or 3 'zits' or little skin things at any rate during the last 7-10 days. I suppose it is possible these are related to the sub's action? I'm 66 and haven't had more than one pimple a year, if that, for decades.

Cheers!
RonO