Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-20-2022

NO wonder people dont post more here,after what I saw today, in reaction to a genuine sincere request,I dont blame them. dang. Man, a damn shame.
Running the risk of that crap. I'm glad I Keep a lot of what I experience, My Cards, close to the vest.

2nd day off of OFv4 today... the 4 day cycle begins again tomorrow. I've enjoyed the down time though I truly needed it.
Whats to come,the new technological developments sound astounding !! Wow!!
Keep on groovin,

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - GreekGod22 - 09-20-2022

Guys care too much.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-21-2022

any how.... I think Im gonna take a break for a while.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 09:27 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: any how.... I think Im gonna take a break for a while.

Hey Keith, How everything going with the OF V4 journey. Dealing with fear is a tricky thing. I notice that fear doesn't like it very much. It doesn't want you to be fearless. Let kick fear in the ass.. The weather getting nicer.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-21-2022

(09-21-2022, 02:01 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 09:27 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: any how.... I think Im gonna take a break for a while.

Hey Keith, How everything going with the OF V4 journey. Dealing with fear is a tricky thing. I notice that fear doesn't like it very much. It doesn't want you to be fearless. Let kick fear in the ass.. The weather getting nicer.

The Journey definitly continues.... thanks for asking

from the way it looks with all this fangled technolgy coming out, that programs like USLM and UMS v3 just might have a chance at getting rebuilt in an even higher way, especially since Shannon stated that once he established  a new foundation with all the needed bells and whistle  His build process will be much smoother, faster and even more effective when in and nearing the 6g mode.... thats my take on it...Im gonna back away for awhile from journaling and the whole thing.  I probably will keep a private journal in notepad on my Laptop and post here some,,,but over all.
Im gonna step away from all this for a while, Life duty and living call....
tale care Z Man. keep on truckin !!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-23-2022

I do 4 days on, 2 days off, I've just finished up my 4 full days on, as of this morning at 11:20 AM.
So,now its two glorious Autumn days off ,fer bloom. Yee Haw. Makes me wanna go put on my Bib Oer alls, Moonshine boots, Big straw Hat and MY Banjo !! Ha ha. Yee Haw....Hee Haw!! Good Friday , Yawl.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 09-23-2022

Maybe gold panning would be a good way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors too? It is a lot of fun.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-26-2022

Back on the OFv4 horse and riding away here. I did one hour of OFv4 yesterday evening, which was my second day off but I needed it. Though its not a misery and a torture to use it at this point, I feel like Im lugging a thick heavy as hell lead
7 foot long 3 feet wide ,long box with a heavy ass chain, to boot. there are better ways to get my abs back and to lose this belly fat.
I sincerely hope that some version of turn back the hands of time sub is made in 2023, I want my energy back and all things that go with it at 64. Internally I still feel 30 something The S*** never ages.
6G reverse age...hell yes! I'd pay real money for that one.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 09-26-2022

"Inside every older person is a young person wondering what the hell happened." When I first saw that bumper sticker, I laughed, but since then I'm understanding it well.

Anti-aging is in the works. Just have to be patient while I develop it sufficiently.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-26-2022

(09-26-2022, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: "Inside every older person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."  When I first saw that bumper sticker, I laughed, but since then I'm understanding it well.

Anti-aging is in the works.  Just have to be patient while I develop it sufficiently.

Good deal ! I'd want cha to develop it sufficiently, to the max, what ever it took. Frankenstien wasnt built in one day, nor with one part :-) Ha . Ouch!!
 Yeah that  Meme is still funny and yet so applicable, I still have the apeearance of a 55  yr old dude, roughly, so I Look so far 9 yrs younger, My Aunt on my Mother's side is 78 and yet she looks in her 50's, no bull.
 Anti-agin in da works. Very groovy, thats what counts, that its in the work. what a relief, to know,even if its a year from now... who know. just saying. thanks Shannon.  OFv4....

TJC
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-27-2022

Heaviness, way laid and the like...ran OFv4 a full solid 4 hours today, was up all night last night, sleep partially, some this afternoon, between that and being 64,I AM definitely ready for some deep restorative sleep.
IM starting to have the view and feeling ,while using OFv4,like Im on a job for 4 days that I DO NOT like and AM already looking forward to my 2 days off though I still have 2 more full on days to go with OFv4. Like being on a Gig and its Tuesday and you're already wanting for the weekend.
So I Know its going deep and hitting some 'painful' stuff or the like, otherwise I'd be differnt, 3 to 4 weeks ago I didnt 'feel' this way toward OFv4, so hell yeah Im continuing this..... Jericho I'm blowing MY trumpets loudly and the walls will come down !!
BTW I saw something on the science channel some 22 yrs ago, where this crew recreated the walls of Jericho from the same kind of mud/sand/dirt, material Mix. Dried it up and some months later they follow the exact same instructions and had 7 Trumpets and when they blew them as instructed, The Vibration /Frequency fractured and crumbled the walls. Physic's wise and Mathematically, well the combo...blah blah blah....the walls fell !!

OFv4,Im tuning My Fender Strat and My Marshall AMPS are set on High, Pedal Board is ready Fear walls must come down sheet rock and all.:-)
OFv4...wow...the journey continues

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-01-2022

Whew.... Big shake up, wake up call, reality check this morning. It showed me a ton of fear, remaining ! Here goes. Today is Big Day for Me as I Had and made a Big Purchase today, not here on IML I Mean, but else where. I was nervous as heck, didnt want to miss out on this special deal, however I was more nervous in my thoughts than in by body. I wasnt shaking or jittery, but I was concerned for shure
Things went mostly well with the transaction .though I had two different purchase. the second, one I will be contacting the company to get a few things hopefully, worked out and resolved. The second purchase was a helluva lot smaller than the "Big" one ,was ... Im dealing with and adjusting things emotionally. Thank goodness for OFv4. Whew. Understandment
Today is supposed to be my second day off of OFv4 , I got on it at 4 am AND will run it til 8 this morning.

However, but internally is where I wanted to go with this, right now,Mainly. as it showed me I still have massive fears around money/survival/ Life, No gonna die because of it ,and related material and 'stuff'.
I Felt this fear based stuff all the way down in the pelvic floor, 1st chakra stuff,deinitely and related. MY stomach is still a but tense and I know for a fact if I had ASR I'd've been on it already for a 10 minute run,as such, none the less Im OK even still.
The metaphor is : In short the nervous shit show,of OMG I've gotta go out on stage and face a helluva lot of people and pretend I know WTF Im doing with MY performance."
Thats the intensity of the thinking/feeling/feelings around all this Big purchase
Im on the mend, since were on the other side of this purchase ,I got what I wanted mostly and so now...its recovery time!
Thats the deep survi val OMG freak out stuff to clear along with the even deeper Oh shit,Im gonna die fear based stuff up in spades.
Also energetically, with I get into this Strong Fear wave over me, I become a bit restricted in my energies. its like having slight constipation but not majorly clogged up- traffic jam. so to speak. I cold see how if I play by cards right and with using OFv4,I could get a ahh ummm "Royal Flush" ha.
OMG how fear affects us so deeply and so often. thank goodness for solutions,options ,alternatives and possibilities !!
In fact I'd love to see a combo of a heavy dose of OFv4 , lesser dose but still highly effective of ASR, put into a version
UMV3.
Thank the heavens that have this program and two that I can use it for another 6 months or long if needed
Whew. Im still ' 'nevery" but dealing with,deep breathing, its a weird combo of Im excited for what I purchased and a deep fear(s) of what if this doesnt work the way I need it to and the possible heavy dissapointment to follow ( thats the kind of shit that holds people back, one of the major one's anyway) I did it anyway a huge step in Faith and 'testing the Unknown" dipping me toe in the water, mate.
Now I have to go and work on relaxing my solar plexus, tense after all of this... time wise it approached 6 am at 5:47 am.
Without a Doubt the journey continues
Good Day Gents..

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-06-2022

Just finished up this weeks run of OFv4, now 2 1/2 days off.... it feels like im doing maintenance runs with OFv4 but that doesnt mean things arent happening underneth the hood. a few days off and then back on again and its clear that OFv4 is doing a helluva job. LOOING forward to utilizing many titles in 6G including this one. Beautiful October Autumn Sunny Day.
Gawd I love this weather and time of year!!
TJC.
10/6/22
12:55 PM

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-08-2022

If Shannon ever decides to re-do USLM and UMS in 5.9.9 or in 6G,, watch out ,buckle up coz it'll be a helluva ride !! Understatement
Good Saturday, to ya's !!