Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-21-2022

Thanks a Bunch Z-Man....:-)

8/21/22
Points about OFv4...stuff and that is slow and steady in awareness and in 'healing'.

OFv4 also some 'trauma stuff "is being worked on and worked through with OFv4 but Im not going 'into' trauma nor drama about it. very nice.
Earth is becoming an easier place to be.... that addded of course with wisdom and discernment, ground rules for living and healthy boundaire's , which were and are already in place

laughter is more often

creativity is back and up again

and Fun, just having bit more fun...

getting to the freer zone more often
the unfoldment and the becoming aware of these things isnt dramatic or "loud", so to speak. its more subtle and easy like
smoother. theres a heck of a lot going on under the hood of this engine !!

It's easier for me to be in the physical world.
To partake, to participate in da physical world more.

You have much work to do still here on Earth

As the fear dirt clears the spiritual energetic air comes through so much more
OFv4 is like an air purifier
Not in a rush of waves but subtly

Later on you realize...wow the air in here in a lot fresher and cleaner.

Cycle 5 begins today ( almost done with the 1st day of this cycle for the day, got an early early start'round 6:30 AM! )

The journey definitely continues...
Just 3 1/2 weeks, so far, now.... this is amazing !!
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-23-2022

8/23/22
Last day of the 5th Cycle of OFv4....dang its been a month,almost and what a month its been. Like Chris P. Bacon said, I too will say this,I think this is the first sub that I"l be able to fully execute and thats F-ken hell encouraging to Me. dang I'd love to be on a new version of UMSv3 with all this good sheet in it. wow. what a ride. However that in no way diminishes
OFv4 on it own,stand alone !! in no way at all. POWER HOUSE !!
Speaking of which by the 4th day mid way through the last run, 2 hours into the 4 hour run,I'm ready to finish it up and have some time off. Its like when I worked a full worked load of a week and by Friday Mid day We,my Co-worker's and I, were REALLY ready for a 3 days weekend off,to rest and recoup.
OFv4 Rocks theres no doubt.
Looking forward to a version of UMSv3 in 2023, its just GOT to happen, it must be !! Its just too damn good to not be! to not become so !!
Its Tuesday Morn, yet it feels like the weekends here now and Im really ready for it. 15 minutes to go and its"Yabba Dabba Dooo !! Time !!
The journey definitely continue's.
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-25-2022

last night, end of first day off of cycle 5 of OFv4 ( 4 days on 2 days off) journaling as of 8/25/22
Dreams:
three major fears being dealt with while I was asleep one had to do with my mother, one a 'relative' and I use the term loosely and another around 'other stuff' ( Might break one of the rules or open up a canna worms here.)suffice to say some deep shit is being worked on !!Im shur theres a helliva lot more going on "under the Hood" of this 67' GT.

one two three and away we go
TJC
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 08-25-2022

I'm pleased to have finally been able to make something that is continuing to work for you and get things done in this direction. It certainly has been a long hard slog to get to this.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-26-2022

(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm pleased to have finally been able to make something that is continuing to work for you and get things done in this direction.  It certainly has been a long hard slog to get to this.

Of that ,there is no doubt.... it certainly has been a long tough time/investing/trial and error  process.... dawn  is definitely upon Us,now.

I ,Like many are curious as hell to see what new 5.9 G Sub that will come forth ,here in the  coming weeks, ahead. September is upon Us as is My Beloved Autumn,coming.

UMSv3 in 5.9 G is a dream, love to see it come true,one day.

thanks Man.

TJC

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 08-26-2022

(08-26-2022, 05:55 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-25-2022, 04:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm pleased to have finally been able to make something that is continuing to work for you and get things done in this direction.  It certainly has been a long hard slog to get to this.

Of that ,there is no doubt.... it certainly has been a long tough time/investing/trial and error  process.... dawn  is definitely upon Us,now.

I ,Like many are curious as hell to see what new 5.9 G Sub that will come forth ,here in the  coming weeks, ahead. September is upon Us as is My Beloved Autumn,coming.

UMSv3 in 5.9 G is a dream, love to see it come true,one day.

thanks Man.

TJC

What comes next will be decided very shortly.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-28-2022

Increased the volume by one notch, seems to have worked.

last several days: Lots of anger, pissed off-ness, resentment, particularly towards on person ,a relative,
there is lot going on out there in space,so to speak and planetary wise here as well. have had weird long ass dreams that went on forever.... loads of people in them, main theme thru out all of them is that " I can get to what I need to do to get what I want" or" I cant get to where I'm going because of thus and such ,frustrations , fear based working out shit.

This morning I FINALLY got up and out of the house, I purposely walked 2 1/2 miles to the country store with my big old camping back pack,, tons of groceries, I toted back 2 1/2 miles, Big Umbrella, ear bud's. I once again did this in record time, since using Fear Remover v6.1 0OFv4.
it surprised me,even with two stop breaks in the shade to cool off and wipe down the sweat. At 64 year of age with a beer gut, and I dont even drink any alcohol, I think that purdy damn good all things considered.
Gawd I can hardly wait for that reverse aging,slow the aging process down,or reverse the shit entirely, youthing
whatever its gonna be called I Know,I know,I Know its gonna be one bad ass Mofo,indeed. Lord knows OFv4 is such!
I feel so much better once I go for a good long walk. I want all of my energy back thought ,in time.
TJC
Keith
8/28/22
dang were almost in to SEPTEMBER !!! Wow.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-29-2022

4th day run ,for cycle 5 of OFv4...its been a month now and what a month its been. in the noon hour today the cycle is complete. I've been experiencing every from being really 'beta' and withdrawn, really scared, to F this shit and being like Brian Cranston in "Breaking Bad" only not the criminalistic thing but definitely a lot more IDGAFF what you think,etc!!

Like MY buddy Bill , once said,from a long time ago. "If Im not feeding ya, flaw-ken ya, paying the bills- IDGAF !!
Bill? why dont you say what you REALLY feel !!
Ha!

TJC

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-08-2022

I took a mini vacation of 3 1/2 days away from darn near 'everything' much needed. even my usually 4 days on OFv4 2 days off
I took some time off, from ALL the energies I work with and work on myself with, to intergrate.
I got some serious 'down time" to let all of these energies come together,gel, and 'settle in' Gosh it felt so good to relax and not be pushing the limits.

Now back in the 'energetic Gym" lifting weights and working out ,once again.
4 days on now,as of today ,of OFv4 and then 2 days off, from there.
September already yawl. I AM sooo lovin' it. I'M AM NOT a summer person. Getting cooler now, by increments. Ha! I'll take it.:-)

TJC

PS: DRS feels so good,again, it wasnt completely 'gone' on my 3 1/2 days away,but now it feels ,once again, FULLY inflated. Go Kick Ass DRS !!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2022

9/9/22 Powerful Day number wise....

Some noticeable things going on : very shallow breathing over the last 10 days to two week. ( its never like that)
Feeling incredibly vulnerable, super super vulnerable ,& scared deeply( as in ,another layer of fear being suppressed-dealt with & processed)
woke up feeling trapped, stuck, weird thoughts going on. Fesr based shit but consciously Im not freaked out. how da heck do you do that Shannon, figure out how to get the job done, yet consciously the surface water's stay calm. dang Harry Houdini !! trade secret, I Know and dont blame you fer keepin a tight tight lid on whats taken you years and year to develop and evolve.
Other stuff going on
Mega Tired, I mean bushed & zonked

clearly this thing is diggin deeper and hitting some very important places and spots, needing healing-release-dissolving

Hugh resistance. Oddly I don't feel "Bad' just weird and really vulnerable, like I wanna withdraw from the world for a year. Skerd !:-)
yeah some deep shits,being worked on.

TJC
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 09-09-2022

Fear prone personality types tend to default to escape or hide when it comes to skeery stuff, so that just means it's working. You feel vulnerable because you are molting and you need to grow a new shell now. Wink

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2022

(09-09-2022, 11:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: Fear prone personality types tend to default to escape or hide when it comes to skeery stuff, so that just means it's working.  You feel vulnerable because you are molting and you need to grow a new shell now.  Wink

Ahhh THATS what it is.... molting and  growing a new shell. ding dang thank you for that. now thats the piece of the puzzle I need to know about. makes all the difference right now. now I can settle in and git on with it all
 much appreciated Shannon

TJC
 Keitih

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-14-2022

I dreamt of a lady constantly practicing healthy boundaires , setting her bounaires, I was impressed as all get out. That was a few night ago.... I spent my two days off, one full day no OFv4, things got so deep and intense,I ran OFv4 for 2 hours on my 2nd day 'off' helped tremdously.

waking states ,more 'stuff', the flow thru out the day and eveing, depending...over the days on and off.
anger
fear , deep fear, terrified

then anger resentment

then washed over with feelings sensings of peace at ease ness, more relaxed in the body,etc

then another round of deep resentments,pissed offness,
fearful.

Im making darn shure that Im drinkin a lot of water, a moving my body and excercise more often... taking and have for decades now along with a myriad of other helpful things MSM+TMG capsules.... emotional balancer for me.

yeah the journey continues ... ding darn it.

it sounds like its all one right after the other but,it isnt, its more over hours as one segue ways out of one,right on into the other, of course.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 09-16-2022

9/16 into-17-2022
Through the tears, frustration, anger,resentments, scared shitless and the other stuff.... my heart is changing,even deeper, more appreciative, grater 'space' to think, to be and all things groovy & related..... the Universe is opening up to Me.... its powerful its wonderful....6 weeks in...dang this is quite 'something else!" Man.
OFv4. Whew!! Tip's cowboy Hat with 'Gar in mouth, in thanks and acknowledgement, like Clint Eastwood in "Fist Full of Dollars:-)!!

P.S> 30 minutes later
I just wanna say when you stop and think about it 'we're some bold Mt'f'ker's ,Man" we're doing some shit,no one has done before and if they have ,its been keep hella secret as shit. ya know? It takes some balls,back bone and courage to do this stuff, to face one deepest stuff/shit/baggage/ monsters under the bed stuff, man. for real. its powerful and empowering.
peace be with you!! mean the shit too! ha! Must be feeling like Axis Bold as Love this early "Marnin' ( Irish slant optional)