Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-10-2022

2 hours into my 4th day last run for my 3rd cycle no less, ending after this 4 loop-4 hour run today. yesterday I was on the phone will running OFv4 and it turned out to be 5 1/2 hours. no prob,

Yesterday Afternoon, I had a deep realization about Fear and UMSv2..... that is fear as it relates to money

" if I have a lot of money-becoming super wealthy ,MY family will suffer/get hurt or worse because of my wealth and some one else, wanting it to take it, by force ,etc" no I didnt say this all had to be rational. ( its the subconscious way of keeping me 'safe; with no guilt ) but what I AM saying is that I found it, Halley- Lou-Shush- Ham-Berger!:
1) I know its there, some more "Faulty software, running in the background"
2) because of this realization, I can now do something about it
3) keep working the hell outta OFv4
4) Rejoice coz I already know major shifts are happening and will conitnue to happen. heck Yeah!!
5) This is Positive to Me
In short "Shifts Happens"

Keep on a knockin' House Keepa Rockin' !!

TJC
Keith
8/10/22

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-13-2022

Started back on OFv4, MY 4th cycle..... it went a bit deeper.I feel a bit better, and am remarked by how smoothed OFv4 actually is...I Have a 'feeling' that Im going to have some interesting perhaps revealing dreams tonight.
As the saying goe there's a lot more going on "under the hood"

8/13/22

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-14-2022

Started FLac Trickling streams Hybrid yesterday for the first time
This is My 4th cycle, second day there of

Had a dream last night/this morning.... Huge Auditorium, more like a stadium but doomed roof
it looked futuristic

This guy way up on the 4 level....was yelling something and I on the bottom floor standing up YELLED back,something
His response "Who the hell do you think you are?"
I Yelled Back, intensely "I AM a DIVINE BEING of the Light!! Thats who TF I AM!! "

Shortly there after the dream changed and I was some place like a dressing room, or a cafeteria...I"d left a small white plastic walmart type bag, with all my personal items in it,including wallet and related things. Gone! they got my cards,etc.
I ran around trying to get help, a phone, to call to cancel my business cards,etc. I could not get directed to connected to anyone
nor the help I needed.
I was in freak out tears by the end of this 'dream" and yet what was unusual was that in my body I wasnt freaked out at all
THis dream was IN-tense, it requires repeating and yet I did not wake from it beacuse of the intensities nor was my hert rate up
I was not sweating nor panting, when I woke up nor did the dreams' terror' wake me up ,either,is what Im saying.

Side Note" In waking Life,had this happended more than likely, I would've said " Imma A-hole thats who I AM,Mf'er!! but THATS Mr.A-Hole to you Pal ,and dont chew, damn forget it either! " Ha!

The design of OFv4 'smoothness" is remarkable.

Flac Trick-Streaming Hybrid continues. Wow!
8/14/22

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 08-14-2022

(08-14-2022, 10:41 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Started   FLac Trickling streams  Hybrid   yesterday for the first time

Had a dream last night/this morning.... Huge Auditorium, more like a stadium but doomed roof
it looked futuristic

This guy way up on the 4 level....was yelling something and I on the bottom floor standing up YELLED back,something
I Yelled Back, intensely "I AM a DIVINE BEING of the Light!! Thats who TF I AM!! "

Shortly there after the dream changed and I was some  place like a dressing room, or a cafeteria...I"d left a small white plastic walmart type bag, with all my personal items in it,including wallet  and related things. Gone!  they got my cards,etc.
I ran around trying to get help, a phone, to call to cancel my business cards,etc.  I could not get directed to connected to anyone
nor the help I needed.
I was in freak out tears by the end of this 'dream" and yet what was unusual  was that  in my body I wasnt freaked out at all
THis dream was IN-tense, it requires repeating and yet  I did not wake from it beacuse of the intensities nor was my hert rate up
I was  not sweating nor panting, when I woke up nor did the dreams' terror' wake me up ,either,is what Im saying.

Side Note" In waking Life,had this happended more than likely, I would've said " Imma A-hole thats who I AM,Mf'er!! but THATS Mr.A-Hole to you Pal ,and dont chew, damn forget it either! " Ha!

The design of OFv4  'smoothness" is remarkable.

Flac  Trick-Streaming Hybrid continues. Wow!
8/14/22

Hey Keith loving the journey. I like that yelling back I AM A DIVINE BEING that who I am. 

Question: You play the masked tracks thru headphones and get results. What is your max Volume?

(08-14-2022, 10:48 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 10:41 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Started   FLac Trickling streams  Hybrid   yesterday for the first time

it looked futuristic

Shortly there after the dream changed and I was some  place like a dressing room, or a cafeteria...I"d left a small white plastic walmart type bag, with all my personal items in it,including wallet  and related things. Gone!  they got my cards,etc.
I ran around trying to get help, a phone, to call to cancel my business cards,etc.  I could not get directed to connected to anyone
nor the help I needed.
I was in freak out tears by the end of this 'dream" and yet what was unusual  was that  in my body I wasnt freaked out at all
THis dream was IN-tense, it requires repeating and yet  I did not wake from it beacuse of the intensities nor was my hert rate up
I was  not sweating nor panting, when I woke up nor did the dreams' terror' wake me up ,either,is what Im saying.

8/14/22

Hey Keith loving the journey. I like that yelling back I AM A DIVINE BEING that who I am. 

Question: You play the masked tracks thru headphones and get results. What is your max Volume?

Thanks Z-Man. smiles. appreciate that. yeah I dug it too...it was quite the dream. "A Lot going on  Under the Hood"

I  Yes I use headphones... 7 'er 8  clicks on My Samsung Galaxay 1. its an Oldie but it serves me well. I have a much newer phone,but it doesnt function well with downloading songs or sub's.  SO yes thats what I use and it works for me/
 Later I will get a phone just for the IML subs and those alone,no music,vid's or anything.a Phone for cals and playin' an IML title. I Love OFv4....its one ree-mark-kable creation.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 08-14-2022

(08-14-2022, 03:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

it looked futuristic

nor the help I needed.

8/14/22

Thanks Z-Man. smiles. appreciate that. yeah I dug it too...it was quite the dream. "A Lot going on  Under the Hood"

I  Yes I use headphones... 7 'er 8  clicks on My Samsung Galaxay 1. its an Oldie but it serves me well. I have a much newer phone,but it doesnt function well with downloading songs or sub's.  SO yes thats what I use and it works for me/
 Later I will get a phone just for the IML subs and those alone,no music,vid's or anything.a Phone for cals and playin' an IML title. I Love OFv4....its one ree-mark-kable creation.

Thank you Divine Brother Keith...Appreciate it. Now get out one of your Country boots and give FEAR a kick in the ass! It doesn't belong here anymore.

(08-14-2022, 03:38 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-14-2022, 03:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

it looked futuristic

nor the help I needed.

8/14/22

Thank you Divine Brother Keith...Appreciate it. Now get out one of your Country boots and give FEAR a kick in the ass! It doesn't belong here anymore.

Ha! Indeed..... this thing is like 'movinig to a new neigborhood', much more elevated. Speaking of Country boots
 Here ya Go !!

Imma goin Boot Scootin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyWTyVaF5Uc&ab_channel=Brooks%26Dunn-Topic

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-15-2022

8/15/22
Woke up this morning after running my 1st day,yesterday ,of OFv4 in Tricking streams Hybrid..... a world of creativity is opening up again, as well as a sense of the same with solutions...... the creativity and solutions have been there, but its as if they're both expanding exponentially ....wider and wider over time.
Hybrid OFv4 is a BEAST and it Def' takes some time to get use to it, adjust to its fullness and intensity. wow.
MY second day on it 2 1/2 hours into it...

The run and the journey continues,for shure!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-16-2022

Well Because OFv4 in Hybrid is sooo industrial strength ,believe me ,and it is believe me!! I have decided to run it 3days on and 1 day off and see how that goes, rather than 4 days on and 2 days off,as with 'regular' Mp3.
I will see how I feel and do on the day off and decide whether to go back to FLAC 'regular'or stay on "Industrial strength" and continue on.
Shannon was no uninformed or kidding ,when he said ONLY if necessary ,use OFv4 hybrid.

Hours later, a change of heart. after considering this, later taking a shower, going for a good country walk, I decided to switch out programs goes back with and stick with OFv4 FLAC 'regular' trickling streams (My favorite, track of choice for any sub-be it Hybrid or 'regular' in trickling streams:-) so tomorrow I will finish out my 4 day, 4 loops on, 2 days off cycle.

I begin my 5th cycle on Saturday of OFv4
8/16/22
the energies all around are Industrial at this point.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-17-2022

8/17/22 Back on track with Trickling Streams FLAC 'regular' - not hybrid version. Once again, OFv4 FLAC Hybrid is INDUDTRIAL it deserves to be reiterated !! Industrial is da word that chew heard !!

In 45 minutes, I take two days off and enjoy the 'resting period' of the usage of this powerful program. It feels like Ive got my 'sweet spot",now. Feels good.
Dang this Berg is Hoppin' - from Tombstone da Movie- Bill Paxton.

Wednesday Morning and a gift from the Sky....Autumn type early weather. yes yes and yes!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 08-17-2022

(08-17-2022, 07:48 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 8/17/22  Back on track with Trickling Streams FLAC  'regular' - not hybrid version. Once again, OFv4 FLAC Hybrid is  INDUDTRIAL it deserves to be reiterated !!  Industrial  is da word that chew heard !!

In 45 minutes, I take two days off and enjoy the 'resting period' of  the usage of this powerful program. It feels like Ive got my 'sweet spot",now.  Feels good.

Wednesday Morning and a gift from the Sky....Autumn type early weather. yes yes and yes!!

Hey Keith, so Trickling Stream Hybrid is the Iron man strength. Maybe that is why Shannon says Ultra silent first, than mask and if nothing working Hybrid. He also said Hybrid is like a boss & if you don't like to be told what to do, you will resistance it.

Let TJC...

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-17-2022

(08-17-2022, 12:00 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-17-2022, 07:48 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 8/17/22  Back on track with Trickling Streams FLAC  'regular' - not hybrid version. Once again, OFv4 FLAC Hybrid is  INDUDTRIAL it deserves to be reiterated !!  Industrial  is da word that chew heard !!

In 45 minutes, I take two days off and enjoy the 'resting period' of  the usage of this powerful program. It feels like Ive got my 'sweet spot",now.  Feels good.

Hey Keith, so Trickling Stream Hybrid is the Iron man strength. Maybe that is why Shannon says Ultra silent first, than mask and if nothing working Hybrid. He also said Hybrid is like a boss & if you don't like to be told what to do, you will resistance it.

Let TJC...

I  see what you mean Z-Man and thanks for sharing that and pointing that out...however that really wasnt  the casefor me.
It became simply too much to handle at my current level of adjustment and acclimating to and with 5/9 technolgy,much less OFv4 with the new V6.1 FRM included. It was more like a Huge Tidal Wave a Tsunami or sorts.
again I used the word"Industrial"  !! 
I want to surf the Cosmic Waves with the Silvr Surfer.... Hybrid  was beautiful.powerfuland too overwhelming for Me
now for another  Man,  He could handle it at that level.
 I am however comfortable with FLAC OFv4  'regular' tricking streams.... both get ya 'there', however I  dont want to arrive all beatup and battered. listen to whats going on with you  intenrally and honor that when need  be.

The journey definitely continues.
8/17/22  11PM Wednesday Night.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-18-2022

Ive benefitted greatly from years back from these book titles and the content there of, I Love these and the info is still very much applicable in our lives now...

Some book suggestions with applicable exercises that one can use daily  and are  effective in real life situations

Free PDF of the book "you can heal your life"  - the Mirror work and forgiveness parts are great
 The physical book is available for around 10 bucks or used for 3 or so. amazon, ebay abriss books all have then, Barnes and Nobel,ect.

https://archive.org/details/YouCanHealYourLifeLouiseL.Hay/page/n5/mode/2up

Sandra Ray's book : includes "The Forgiveness Diet"

https://sondraray.com/product/the-only-diet-there-is/

Love Now, Heres how ( Origianlly titled "Opening Your Heart to Love")
Phyllis Light
https://lighthealing.com/products/love-now-here-s-how
or on abesbooks
https://www.abebooks.com/9780964893542/Love-Now-Roadblocks-Healthy-Relationships-0964893541/plp

1st day off of OFv4 - I slept from 3 am til 5PM today...I REALLY needed a good snooze!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 08-18-2022

(08-18-2022, 06:50 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Ive  benefitted  greatly  from years back from these book titles and the content there of, I Love these and the info is still very much applicable in our lives now...

Some book suggestions with applicable exercises that one can use daily  and are  effective in real life situations

Free PDF of the book "you can heal your life"  - the Mirror work and forgiveness parts are great
 The physical book is available for around 10 bucks or used for 3 or so.  amazon, ebay abriss books all have  Barnes and Nobel,ect.

https://archive.org/details/YouCanHealYourLifeLouiseL.Hay/page/n5/mode/2up

Sandra Ray's book : includes "The Forgiveness Diet"

https://sondraray.com/product/the-only-diet-there-is/

Love Now, Heres how ( Origianlly titled "Opening Your Heart to Love")
Phyllis Light
https://lighthealing.com/products/love-now-here-s-how
or on abesbooks
https://www.abebooks.com/9780964893542/Love-Now-Roadblocks-Healthy-Relationships-0964893541/plp

1st day off of OFv4 - I sleep from 3 am til 5PM today...I REALLY  needed a good snooze!!

Hey Keith You Can Heal Your Life with Louise Hay. She is amazing. She is the Affirmation queen. I have her power though cards. Her books are great. It is also a great movie. She healed herself from cancer. I think she was doing affirmations before there was subliminal. It's all about healing for inner children. 

I am glad you had a short nap at 3AM  Lol