Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-31-2022

OFv4, this program goes so deep in its endevor to root out and route out deeper layers of fears, lurking and 'protected',until roto rooter gets there !! from the first chakra on up..... Like the little boy in the American TV show/films from the 40's the Little Rascal's.."Reee-Mark-Kah-Bull " !!

TJC

PS. a Recall..... hours later... I took a nap this afternoon,and I was in this scene in the dream and I said to this Guy" Good bye John Denver !" and He said " Good by Teddy Roosevelt !" to me Teddy Roosevelt was an Alpha Male and very much stronger than John Denver who was "softer" but none the less Masculine, I Liked/Like them both... I must be saying goodbye to some fear I Have, a well known one perhaps, John Denver well known ( By certain generations,that is!) and a New Sheriff in town. Mr.Roosevelt !! Gimme MY cowboy boots and spur's imma goin' chingin'!! Yee Haw!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-31-2022

more relaxation in the body. starting to feel much more comfortable in my body suit - its a wonderful relaxed feeling,sensing. talk about being more comfortable in your OWN SKIN. I like. how refreshing, to say the least. Its nice man, its nice. 1:01 AM.
Welcome to AUGUST
8/1/22

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-01-2022

So the latest news here is that Im following my TID auto configuration after all. For the first time in any generation I consciously got not only TID's but also TID Auto config' as well..at least 7 days before I ever bought the actually product!
First time.
SO with that said I'd decided I'd give a round or one or two of go 4 days on and 3 days off. Not so,now.
The TID auto config' was and is to go 4 days on,and two days off,which is exactly what has happened. I'd though I'd be off this 3rd day and though I am starting it off late in the day I will still get my 4 loops in before 12 am. I Began as 6:49 PM will finish up at 10:49 PM.
I Lay in bed for most of the day 'depressed' but not dampened in my spirit. another way of say this is I just did see much of a reason to get up and then something happened to help that to change. and so it did.
I go up and moved somethings,etc and realized damn I can change my circumstances and more.

Had this wild dream that every where I looked there were Lasso's on the ground, big wide lasso's, like a snare trap,
I witnessed it but I wasnt about to get snared,as it were. I Knew they were there,clearly ,yet I was not afriad. fears fears fears....
the deeper it gets the more resistence or temporarary depression coz it knows it cant win this,give it up in the name of Love, baby,you're gonna be alright.

Temporary depression is exactly what it is, temp cause once I saw 'the way" the light it idsapated.
TJC
OFv4 is a Major League player....MIckey Mantel Im on your team,Man!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-02-2022

Its been a long hot and humid day, Im worn out from it along with OFv4 digging even deeper. something happened today that was beyound my control but directly affected me. I felt embarrassed as hell and it triggered some deep shame/guilt
stuff.
IM hitting the hay early as I,m in the trenched with this stuff, Physically a bit worn but even more so emotionally. early to bed and up and Adam tomorrow, morning, heading out the door early.

I can hardly wait to continue on with OFv4, tomorrow, so that, I can go even deeper ,and move past this stuff,into resolution and in Light.
Bushed but not depressed.
TJC
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-03-2022

OK cool ,back on track...one niner niner good buddy.... haul ass down the highway of Love Ha! with OFv4 by My side !
Good up and Adam this mornin , headed out early a swig of water and I was on it and gone. got stuff done this morning
in double time, I did a remarkable amount of stuff but in half the time it would have taken had I not been on OFv4.

This thing is amazing. I Have more stamina, more umph , a bit more vim and vigor. I was throughly impressed and still am. I even went for a country walk, but again it took half the time it 'normally' would yeah with draggin around fears and such,also, complaing to myself was cut down to 10 to 20% along the way,as I walked. that is shit phenominal in my world

I just went and did what needs to be done out and about before it got grizzly hot !!
so there ya go.... OFv4 making head way, cutting a clear path forward.
I Love this program thank goodness for a Man who preservered his ass off and then some !! 20 plus years in the making !!
8/3/22
TJC
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-03-2022

I Love this Man's work. John is wealth of deeper knowledge, He's also have a very powerful NDE..... this one is on creating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df7QDRfJfos&ab_channel=KhadhamFreedomWorks
ODv4 is also helping me breathe even deeper, longer more deliberately.

Note: On OFV4, have had it for 1 week now , it is indeed a game changer. 7 days and its a game changer already and it isnt even a 30 day run yet!! Good Gosh, what in the sky will this be like in 7 to 8 months.... I AM just bowled over by this 5.9 G
v6.1 FRM, DRS 'thang' gosh I love this program. if any of you are on the fence about this program get off the fence and start getting YOUR LIFE BACK!! No Bull.

The journey continues
8/3/22
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-04-2022

My last 4 loops running now. 2 days off. Back on for a 3rd cycle starting Monday
4 looos, for 4 days, 2 days off.
A lot of anger today, growling and pissed off-ness as an undercurrent thru much of the day.
Had a slightly weird dream of a Guy,bleeding on his left side and he fell over. That was it.
Vivid colour. Something ailing,or dying and it's letting me know or it's the fear of death being handled one of the two.
Looking forward to having a few days off, too.

Keith

PS: 4 hours plus ,later... finished up my second cycle run of OFv4. I swear to you it feels like I've been on this thing for 6 months. 6 months of 'putting in' with this program, thats not only how powerful OFv4 it is,but how ADVANCED this technology,geez. it just dawned on me that this is what Im experiencing . Im glad I"ll have a few days off to intergrate and process all of this 'incoming data".
The journey continues for shure!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-06-2022

Shannon M. Down the road man, I think you outta put a Disclaimer or a "Please Note"
that OFv4 will change your life on multiple levels and in multiple ways.
Similar to the Be Forewarned message on ALPHA MALE, this program will change your life,you will not be the same
After using this program
Down the road Shannon, once enough feedback has been given about OFv4, the same could very well hold true for this magnificent powerfully effective program!!
On the other hand putting up such a "warning",might very well scare them off
and they'd never know the profound changes that could have taken place in their lives. Maybe let'um git in the waters
and have a feel for it and then boom they're on their way. In like Flint
The ole bird in the hand is worth two in da bush!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Shannon - 08-06-2022

I was accused of saying that as a marketing tactic when I did it for AM5/6, lol. But it's worth considering once we see how it performs over time, sure.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-07-2022

Back on the Job ( of running OFv4). 3 hours into a 4 hour run on my 3rd cycle ,already, of OFv4.

several chakra's are more open,tuned up, less tense,
sexual 'let go" sexual flow is much much better.... less tension,less fear around 1st chakra
Solar Plexus - Navel Chakra improving
Deeper Breathing ,when inhaling ,when doing ' conscious breath work"
Mobility and 'getting it done' when it needs to get done, happens when in action in half the time
The level of awanress and many more such things in 7 to 8 months time, outta real surprise,inspire and amaze one who is using this program on a full on regular basis, as instructed/AUto config guided-nudged,ect.
The depths of my sensitivity are being revealed along the way. Thank goodness for DRS, too.

Been along time since I rock and rolled !! OFv4 John Bonham Power!!! ( Drummer for Led Zepplin)

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-07-2022

8/7/22
MY recovery time from dissapointment ha increased greatly. This stuffs remarkable. talk about thankful.
Huge huge understatement. OFv4 is magnificent..
Train Keepa Rollin' all night long !!
TJC
Keith

Shannon , this is some more feedback/data FYI records/tracking/awareness

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 08-08-2022

(08-07-2022, 07:57 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 8/7/22
MY recovery time from dissapointment ha increased greatly. This stuffs remarkable. talk about thankful.
Huge huge understatement. OFv4 is magnificent..
Train Keepa Rollin' all night long !!
TJC
Keith

Shannon , this is some more feedback/data FYI  records/tracking/awareness

Hey Keith...Lovin your Journey...

FEAR is a Fagazie....It is a illusion...It doesn't exist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAQA_29Htts

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-08-2022

Thanks for stoppin' in Z Man.... stay groovy and keep on groovin'.

2 day, 3 cycle of OFv4..... trying new things out, going different routes,when out and about. My gate, my walk is more solid
tuned up more often energetically and well grounded at the same.... the flow is things is much better and thats darn impressive to me.
Love more direct/speak more directly,as in say TFWYNTS - say the F what you need to say and be done with, this is done with conscious awareness,not wild abandon. OFv4, by the end of December, different world- that is 5 months end and going by then.
TJC
8/8/22
Keith

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 08-09-2022

Temporariy Lost some very special items that I've had for years, last night, that help me on so many levels, spiritually,energetically, etherically,emotionally and more.... eventually I was beside myself.
I'd been carrying a small amount of guilt over something entirely different and it was 'bugging me". The misplacement of these items was weird. I Looked every where 3 or 4 times:-) I did my sherlock holmes process of deduction, retraced my steps, asked for help, internally,etc.
Once I cleared one 'left over part of an'agreement' I'd made ,and thought that I'd cleared the board of a particular subject, previously, but fond that I had not, Once that was handled,
the items were found within 45 minutes. Like finding the Lost lambs, I rejoiced
The 'other part' is I think my subconscious mind had some "blocking progress stuff" to do with this as well. not entirely but was definitely a part of the sneaky shit:-)
mid afternoon, back on track, relaxed and running OFv4 like a muther !!

Indeed Mr.Spock the journey continues !!