Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-26-2022

7/27/22
Post script: THe DRS in this thang is powerful. comparatively speaking here, the former version of DRS , tha t is 2 versions back I believe...the difference between that and THIS version, well... the former feels like a kid having a lolly pop on a merry go round at Dizzy World, this latest 5.9 version upgraded version feels like a touch-gruff-roughness running a bull dozer
at a construction site in a darn canyon !! This Mofo is rugged and I Love it Man!! I feel so shielded and protected., while all the goings on with OFv4 are goings on underneth da hood. Man Im loving this Baby, its just too cool fer school !!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - GreekGod22 - 07-26-2022

If DRS is too powerful or takes a lot of energy, wouldn't that lessen the impact of the sub?

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-26-2022

(07-26-2022, 10:00 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: If DRS is too powerful or takes a lot of energy, wouldn't that lessen the impact of the sub?

Not here it doesn't Man.

Heres part of the read out from the  OFv4 descript page

"In  Overcoming Fear Version 4.0, the Directional Reflection Shield has had it's impact level significantly increased to balance out the impact levels the rest of the program uses, and should be significantly more obvious and more effective."

beyound that  ask Shannon when he get back. Im  really diggin this baby !!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-27-2022

Well Merlin, I've offically awakened the dragon..... think god thoughts for your sword and shield !! Indeed I will and do...
This morning twon screnario's came up and showed me in my awareness just how insidious and prevasive this shit show called fear is.... its almost ironic coz while I AM aware of it , Im not afraid of it. its like having to just say " OK, this is uncomfortable, slightly unnerving, but its bullshit" so I'll process thru it and keep going

2nd day on OFv4 I am able to do my khundalni breathing ( from the 1970's) and MY Re-birther's training in rapid integration breathing ( from 1989) a heck of a lot more now and deeper, as well.. I've been doing those things fer decades now.off and on... thank goodness more 'On" now than off.

I Love it. MY laugher and being playful is coming back , thank Gosher's Galoshes - Osh Cosh by Gosh!!

I swear to you, I got my auto-con-fig-newton's during my TID 's before I even bought the thing flat out. maybe its a first , it certainly is a first for me. I got it at least a week before hand. again for me that is a ding dang first and that surprised me pleasantly so as it 'showed up' several times, not just once. not saying what it is until I actually start doing it,but its clear its there as such. very cool. I feel so grafeful to have this program. wow.
7/27/22

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 08:28 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Well    Merlin, I've offically awakened the dragon.....  think god thoughts for your sword and shield !! Indeed I will and do...
This morning twon screnario's came up and showed me in my awareness just how insidious and prevasive this shit  show called fear is.... its almost ironic coz while I AM aware of it  , Im not afraid of it. its like having to  just say " OK, this is uncomfortable, slightly unnerving, but its bullshit" so I'll process thru it and keep going

2nd day  on OFv4   I am able to do my khundalni   breathing ( from the 1970's) and MY Re-birther's training in rapid integration breathing ( from 1989) a heck of a lot more now and deeper, as well.. I've been doing those things fer decades now.off and on... thank goodness more 'On" now than off.

I Love it. MY laugher and being playful is coming back , thank Gosher's Galoshes   -  Osh Cosh by Gosh!!

I swear to you, I got my auto-con-fig-newton's during my TID 's before I even bought the thing flat out. maybe its a first , it certainly is a first for me. I got it at least a week before hand. again for me that is a ding dang first and that surprised me pleasantly so as it 'showed up' several times, not just once. not saying what it is until I actually start doing it,but its clear its there as such. very cool. I feel so grafeful to have this program. wow.
7/27/22

Hey soon to be fearless Keith! Do you listen to your track during the day?

Yes in fact I just finished my 4 hour stint. You become less fearful along the way just to be clear here :-)
It's in degrees not one fell swoop....yes I either start my run early to mid morn and am done by
Mid.afternoon.
How's Howl going with you.?

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 12:53 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Yes in fact I just finished my 4 hour stint. You become less fearful along the way just to be clear here :-)
It's in degrees not one fell swoop....yes I either start my run early to mid morn and am done by
Mid.afternoon.

Hey Keith, glad it's digging deep and clearing the fear away. 

Well  Howl is interesting. I can tell you when first started loss 6 lbs first month, than gain it back. So, I am trying what Shannon said the Ultra silent track it not easy I listen when go to bed. I am use to the masked versions ocean/trickling stream. I do have more dream with silent track. I have been trying to not go on scale everyday to check. Clothes do fit better & more energy when exercising hopeful when I weigh myself on 3rd month I will be happy with what the scale is saying. Taking one day at a time.......Thanks for asking!

(07-27-2022, 05:57 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(07-27-2022, 12:53 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Yes in fact I just finished my 4 hour stint. You become less fearful along the way just to be clear here :-)
Mid.afternoon.

Hey Keith, glad it's digging deep and clearing the fear away. 

Well  Howl is interesting. I can tell you when first started loss 6 lbs first month, than gain it back. So, I am trying what Shannon said the Ultra silent track it not easy I listen when go to bed. I am use to the masked versions ocean/trickling stream. I do have more dream with silent track. I have been trying to not go on scale everyday to check. Clothes do fit better & more energy when exercising hopeful when I weigh myself on 3rd month I will be happy with what the scale is saying. Taking one day at a time.......Thanks for asking!

Hey Z-Man, of course.  I think if and when I do get back on the Hormone Sub' it will be HOY !! I feel ita  god balance of general and speccific hormone's with a re-set on energy/hormone's back to their prime. with that I'd be able to be active as hell. have my full on energy back and loss weight in the process. an all around win win is the way I see, chose to see and believe.... HOWL sounds like its working for ya.
 Z-Man I tell ya,its was a tough tough decsions to make concerning whether or not to get HOY or OFv4? I mean it went on for weeks, wrestling with which one to aim for..one of the main factors is overcoming fear means FREEDOM as well ,what really did for me is the facr that I am in direct location of Family and the fact that OFv4 has a shield and HOY does not !  However  in the given situation. it was and is imperative that I have this kind of protection.
 I repeat Imperative and affirmative ,in fact !!
 I even got a Digital Mandala with High level protection titled" The Chameleon. I cant go into that with breaking some or another rule here, but I will say its a  Mofo , they cant figure you out and it throws them for a loops. its  just starting but it will be , comedic in its endevored outcomes ,just liek DRS can be when ' so and so' gets zapped with this own crap they sent out,but got it in return quickly via DRS. Plus now that DRS is even more industrial,its even more useful than before. Understatment.
 Were all on this journey in our own unquie ways  and yet were all traveling together ,as if were on the road to a groovy festival like WOODSTOCK..... the bottlenecking will cease and were just walking each other home Man.thats the main groove to dig ( I Just watch Jimi at woodstock again,so there ya go!)
 As He used to say "Stay Groovy, Stay Free"
 til next time more power to ya's Z- Man...keep losing so you'll win !

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-28-2022

3rd day OFv4... MY subconscious is depressed and I can tell it, but I AM consciously only slightly, in fact just a hint od being depressed..... its as if metaphorically speaking there are 50 thick thick sheets of plastic stacked on one another,over a big part of the ocean of my subc' and I can see thru the plastic as it simmers and waves up and down across this vast ocean but I AM not wet nor bothered... for the first time I can clearly tell that my subconscious mind is where this depression is coming from. again I can sense and tell that 'it' is depressed but I AM NOT... Thank you 5.9 with super duper fear remover v6.1 and Industrial strength DRS !!
It knows it doesnt have a fighting chance against 5.9 tech so its depressed coz it has to eventually give in and give up!!
Hugs Subby, you'll be just fine, heres a warm blanket to take the chill off.
7/28/22
The Journey continues....

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-28-2022

Well since the list hasn't been created to be started so to speak,
I'll put my "starter kit" suggestions here fer now .
Well since Shannon can't take off the months needed to re-create UMSv5, of which I'd love love to see inass kicking 5 9G
How about an Aura of Healing Love , specifically with a deep focus on healing one thru deeper higher love
Like Stevie Windwood sang Bring me a Higher Love!! Perhaps a double whammy in a positive sense
of healing for the self but also having a kind of love healing sniper that goes out towards others as well
Something to this effect.
Another title "Peace within Zen," a sort of highly upgraded version of Zen Attitude
Hit the lottery - Highly improve one's game in gambling.
Ultra Success -Luck Maximizer with FRMv6.1 in it and da highly redesigned skeleton script in 5.9G , of course
Those are some of the suggestions I have for now.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2022

Had an argument last night with a friend I called him on his shit and he hadnt been checked in along time so it seems.
He dropped the ball on a micro agreement. with no communicato for another day and da half... a 45 second text message
would've sufficed !
Theres is way more to all of this than Im gonna torture anyone with by going into mucho details... again I called Him,on his stuff, a short ownership apoligy of "Hey Man, Im sorry ,I dropped the ball on the agreement, your're right I should've at least texted you, to let you know what was going on.."
"I fucked up,Im sorry." case closed no problem. instead I get these long ass messages about ethic's and related, blah blah blah
bullshit bullshit, attempted gaslightening avoidance stuff.

A simple, Oh I stepped on your toes, Im sorry ,not you shoud not've had you boots on with your toes upfront so much,ect. Ha!

Previously on the phone,however it was...
Long story short, he went into this long diatribe as if it was all my responsibility and when he said I was startin to piss him off,
I said " Good!! Fuck Off!" into the phone and clicked.

Shortly afterwards I laughed about it all and the I did some thing or another by my self and laughed at this too. OFv4 is remarkable. I care about my platonic married friend, but I dont care who is it is,Im not gonna be treated any which way when its conveinent for so and so. so WTFE ,movning on!

Making real time progress with OFv4. To me, if your're not ready to grow and change this program is not for you and/or least
not right now. 4 day in and its a game changer,already. More power to ya Gents, that all I can say.

The journey definitely continues.... as does the healing and awareness.
One more thing Last night at some point in time I was clearly in the witnessing- watching state/zone/space...like watching a
movie ,only Im in it and watching, this has happened many times and I AM well aware of the Watcher/Wintnesser but this
was deeper some how, more full spectrum etc. very interesting.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - rono - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 11:27 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Well since the list hasn't been created to be started so to speak,
Well since Shannon can't take off the months needed to re-create UMSv5, of which I'd love love to see inass kicking 5 9G
How about an Aura of Healing Love , specifically with a deep focus on healing one thru deeper higher love
Like Stevie Windwood sang Bring me a Higher Love!! Perhaps a double whammy in a positive sense
of healing for the self but also having a kind of love healing sniper that goes out towards others as well
Another title  "Peace within Zen," a sort of highly upgraded version of Zen Attitude
Hit the lottery -  Highly improve one's game in gambling.
Ultra Success -Luck Maximizer with FRMv6.1 in it and da highly  redesigned skeleton script in 5.9G , of course

I got the Aura of Love one from the site, it was really amazing. The subtlest of the subs that have worked for me, I feel the effects still months later after the first time through the whole 90 day cycle (I think it was about that). More along that line would indeed be interesting. I just don't know exactly how to describe what I would like to see.

Did you try Aura of Love? It was quite good.

-RonO

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Ruffian - 07-29-2022

(07-28-2022, 11:27 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Well since the list hasn't been created to be started so to speak,
Another title  "Peace within Zen," a sort of highly upgraded version of Zen Attitude
Ultra Success -Luck Maximizer with FRMv6.1 in it and da highly  redesigned skeleton script in 5.9G , of course

Hey Keith, a  "What Should Shannon Build" thread has been started in the Chatterbox section.

Looks like you're really rockin' this OF v4 puppy!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 11:25 AM)Ruffian Wrote:

Hey Keith, a  "What Should Shannon Build" thread has been started in the Chatterbox section.

Looks like you're really rockin' this OF v4 puppy!

Thank you  H.R. Puffin stuff..... thanks Ruffin for the post tip,I'm on it.....
Description page piece:

"What Is Life Like Without Fear?
Probably not what you expect. If I had to describe it in just one word, I would call it freedom."

Its like being on the yellow brick road on the way to Oz....for freedom and renewal.
heres a toast to freedom and OFv4 getting us there, over time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDvlErh5zcc&ab_channel=JimiHendrixVEVO