Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-20-2022

I've decided tonight, more than anything right now and into the foreseeable future
that I need to run OFv4. Therefore I AM committing to it tonight/This morning at 2:13 am
 It's time for some serious house cleaning internally and then reflected, outwardly as 
a result,and during the different phases of OFv4.
I won't be purchasing it , until Next Tuesday or Wednesday,but I will be getting it as soon as possible !!

Sherlock the games afoot!! Watson Where's my hat n' pipe?

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer101 - ncbeareatingman - 07-21-2022

TID impactful stuff already;
This is but one of the messages I've downloaded/heard/recieved internally/energetically.

You're going on one of the deepest journeys a "human" can go
You're going to find out who you're not...as a result
Thusly, even more deeply ,who you really are ...
Things will open to you that which had not been before and more. You truer even more deeper, awakening has begun
This shit is profound
TID's if ya please

Keith

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer101 - ncbeareatingman - 07-21-2022

TID.... some releasing a light version of "burning' around my upper shoulders,neck and head... a form of almost energetic sizzling, a sligh heated-ness...somethings being removed, ripped,stripped off or burned off. its not painful I AM however aware of it. its only lasted a few seconds twice but was 'tangiblely' felt and sensed.
7/21/22
OFv2 is a Muther. This Mug came to play and git it done, not a dress rehearsal
I Have a deep feeling sensing that MY Life is no longer gonna be on the sidelines, getting ready to 'be' in the game rather
this practice season but baseball come autumn/winter the games afoot Shelock. In it to LIVE IT !!
TJC
Keith
Geez this is wild !

Additiona,Hours later;

some of the fear to be worked on
be they rational or irrational, so to speak...most leaning towards unfounded but experienced or feared toly potential to be expereided( yet another fear on top of that one) same dif' same kind of fight or flight stuff,internally/ Clearing fears of full on commuicating hoestnly and clearly wtih some folks( family member directly)

/being misunderstood/taken wrongly.etc.
fear of having it all -boted outta my gord- leading to destructiveness- equally death, dont do it,stay safe and proteced

Fear Of my mother dying( shes still in semi-decent-health all things considered) and as a result me, losing my shit, going insane, becoming a lost hobo :-) with no cigar smoke. at 64 its hard to catch trains to ride Ha!
fear of being attacked/ridculed/ostrazied by family reputation shot in thier eyes
Fear of being Lost
dying without ever having a real loving Man/Life Parnter, in My Life
and many other fears named and unnamed theres a ton of them but over all I remain prudy grounded and centered

fear of driving becoz of some serious traumatic situations 5 times in my life involving a vehicle, though I wasnt the one driving.
equals fear of bein outta control.loss of control dying from loss of control and related
Fear of being too spiritual around other people, fear of reprisal, fear of being locked up for thought of being crazy
(put in a nut house) connected with some previous lifetime's stuff, I can see things some times that many others can
not, being,energies,ect. certainly AM not the only one but im the only me that does. Fear of being fully myself ( that shits got to go!!)
Fear of Failure,shame that follows, Fear of being not enough, ya know the standard operation prorammed shit,many humans have gotten while coming up
I even have a fear of printing this out for fear of some dude jumpin my shit for writing this out and reading me the riot act.
spare of if thats your deal. Im not asking for a lecture/a sermon/ or the like.
I dont need it nor am I giving it.
Helpfulness/encouragment yes the other stuff,no. just in case. this is a deep journey, and its just beginning
These are some of my goals...most of it however Im leaving it 'open' to Life energy ,my inner higher self, and OFv4 to do it
thang ma-thang.
TJC (The Journey Continues....)
Keith

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer-Brave-Hearts - ncbeareatingman - 07-22-2022

FLAC will be my choice of downloads, once done, Trickling streams.... more than likely 4 loops per day for 2 days and 4 days off. I Feel like this will rapidly change as it may be 2 or 3 days max off once I've done one cycle or two....
4 days on and 2 days off down the road may be the 'normal' Modus Operandi ,depending on how the Autoconfig goes for the first few weeks. In We shall see, whats what with this. I'm gonna let it be, let it flow and let OFv4 take it from there.
i feel very very grateful to be able to get OFv4, with a flat out direct purchase and for some other powerful things, coming into my Life as well.
Indeed the deeper journey shall continue.
Keith.
Good weekend everybody.

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer-Brave-Hearts - ncbeareatingman - 07-23-2022

Here We go..... and Yet more TID's. again, very subtle and yet clear, clearing is happening with the TID effect from OFv4
on a particular fear,that though it is not completely 'dissolved' or gone,the intensity of this particular fear has been greatly diminished. When I came to consciously realize this, I was floored. Good Lord what is later this week gonna be like?
Seriously impressive work Shannon !! wow. OFv4 here I come. Good Sunday/Week Yawl.

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer-Brave-Hearts - ncbeareatingman - 07-24-2022

The closer I get to the Volcano, the more I feel the heat. OFv4 is doing some deep work, here...its more subtle than overt but still 'tangibly ,sensed. wow.
Two days and its on........ FULL THROTTLE. Varoom ! Varoom!!!

PS: something that came to me in awareness is the fact for the last 3 days, I can whistle again, it was sooo smooth and effective I didnt even notice consciously until just now. I Just did it ,it just came out.
I haven't been able to do that in over a decade. damn impressive to Me. who knew? wow.

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer-Brave-Hearts - Z-Man - 07-24-2022

(07-24-2022, 08:35 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: The closer I get to the Volcano, the more I feel the heat. OFv4 is doing  some deep work, here...its more subtle than overt but still 'tangibly ,sensed. wow.
Two days and its on........ FULL THROTTLE.  Varoom ! Varoom!!!

Hey, Keith after OFv4 will you be running HOWL......?

(07-24-2022, 09:52 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(07-24-2022, 08:35 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: The closer I get to the Volcano, the more I feel the heat. OFv4 is doing  some deep work, here...its more subtle than overt but still 'tangibly ,sensed. wow.
Two days and its on........ FULL THROTTLE.  Varoom ! Varoom!!!

Hey, Keith after OFv4 will you be running HOWL......?

1) More than likely not, considering the fact that I've used it all of two loops and thats it. its just sitting there in cue.
    I Love it, but.....more than likely I will not be using it come next spring.

2)   When the time comes I will be going for Hormone Optimizer for Youthfullness , which is what I was going to purchase and use, originally this week, but instead , all all the build up, after reading all about  OFv4 and  following Shannon's journal's, both of them and other Men's TID's about it I decide to switch tracks and get on the OFv4 Express Trian.

3)  BY next Spring  either one or two things will happen, either by February/March I shall continuing forward with OFv4 or I will look at what else is needed/wanted/intuited as best for, forward motion . We shall see what's going on then. Either a continuation of OFv4, or start HOY or some other fantastic program that is already out ,or forth coming

4) Ive started taking two table spoons of coconut oil, once in the morning and once in the earlier part of the evening
 I AM also taking  4 heaps of diatemecious earth, 2 'er 3 teaspoon of real Garlic Power, pour in the  water and stir,mix,drink, twice a day. 1 for weight loss, 2 - equally important to  kill of candida in the gut and blood, and any pararsites. I also take MSM caps-TMG Caps,Olive Leaf,ect.
 cayenne pepper,turmeric ,garlic, honey are all included in my diet, daily.  So while Im losing the weights of fear I AM also movng my body, and adding ingredients to help me lose physical weight.

Hows it going with you Z-Man? thanks fer stoppin in and your question,too!!

OFv4 whew... hangin with other's is easier, notta breeze yet but damn easier. It was noticeable. Had a good belly aching full on Laugh.
Dang I Love laughing like that and My sister did as well. when I started laughing my ass off, my sister started. Wow, Really impressed with this....OFv4 "thang" Ha!
Soooo the journey continues and Indeed , this week I will be officially starting OFv4.

RE: OFv4 Deep Dive:Game Changer-Brave-Hearts - ncbeareatingman - 07-25-2022

7/25/22

I experienced this BIG BIG Fear, this late afternoon, I felt this high level fear Infalte and then 30 minutes later it comepletly just went limp, and deflated. What!!??? Yes indeed it did that! Dang!! Im just wowed by this programs effectiveness!!

this Sucker is bad ass and then some! Dang. OFv4 you are onr Tough some-ma-ma-gun to reckon with, Mister!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 07-26-2022

Well I kept my word. I puchased OFv4 this afternoon as soon as I could. I Love pay in 4 on paypal...for those of you who dont know, there is also option pay in 12 months, its brand new...dunno all the details..but its there. I Usually pay mine off in 3 and thats it.

I AM currently downloading MP3 in Ocean hybrid, Trickling streams Hybrid , FLAC stream and Ocean. will run 'regular' trickling streams 5.9 then later try out Hybrid of Trickling streams in FLAC modus- after the first month or so, 4 to 5 weeks from now, I will be using ear buds,as I have for years now. I will wait at least a month before running Hybrid,if at all. I May ust stick to "The regular Mode"
MY days off and on will be different. I will be more forth coming on that at a later time. for now 4 loops on and thats a rap!!
Look forward to OFv4 usage of course.
Now time to get the mail from the country side Mail box then
time for a shower, man its been a humid one today !!
then supper & rest relax and git on with utilizing OFv4 for the evening.
Green Light !!

Sooo I Literlaly just started running OFv4 ,, 2 minutes ago.... so until 12:10 am. the Impact is being felt already. wow.
I can tell this is gonna be one deep 7 to 8 months journey if not longer ( which is plenty ok with Me, Hell Ive carried some of these fears ,many of them in fact for decades,I dont mind a few extra months of putting in to have MY Life change for the better) Cant thank you enough Shannon M. Thank you non the less. and thank Ben for Holding up the Fort!! Deep dive!
Whew!! Here goes..... whoosh!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Heart-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Chris P. Bacon - 07-26-2022

(07-26-2022, 04:20 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Sooo I Literlaly just started running OFv4 ,, 2 minutes ago.... so until 12:10 am. the Impact is being felt already. wow.
I can tell this is gonna be one deep 7 to 8 months journey if not longer ( which is plenty ok with Me, Hell Ive carried some of these fears ,many of them in fact for decades,I dont mind a few extra months of putting in to have MY Life change for the better) Cant thank you enough Shannon M.  Thank you non the less. and thank Ben for Holding up the Fort!! Deep  dive!

Have "fun" dude!! Roflmao

It may not be fun but it will be worth it.

(07-26-2022, 04:53 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 04:20 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Sooo I Literlaly just started running OFv4 ,, 2 minutes ago.... so until 12:10 am. the Impact is being felt already. wow.
I can tell this is gonna be one deep 7 to 8 months journey if not longer ( which is plenty ok with Me, Hell Ive carried some of these fears ,many of them in fact for decades,I dont mind a few extra months of putting in to have MY Life change for the better) Cant thank you enough Shannon M.  Thank you non the less. and thank Ben for Holding up the Fort!! Deep  dive!

Have "fun" dude!! Roflmao

It may not be fun but it will be worth it.

Thanks Fella! its certianly gonna be an interesting ride ,Im shure with its bumps and down then up's...
 funny though coz ,Im NOT worried about this journey. Tonight though, so far so good. I Have many clearing tools to work with here to help faciliate this journey and make it that much smoother, may not be all of it  but certianly a lot of it. right now I feel though on top of the world.
 Geez I lament but with gratitude for what all I Have now including OFv4. Before I go ANY further ,if any of yawl out there are on the fence about this program.... please do your self a Big time blessings and da flavor and get this puppy, if at all possible.
 Now back to my lament.  3 hours and some change later...wow. If I'd has this thang when I was 15 my whole life would've been better/different.... course the reality is when I was 15 Shannon was but a wee Lad, running around playing and let hsi red  curls grow:-)
 I Just sat here at the computer and worked on something for 3 straight hours and still havent gotten the completion of it yet but I WILL.  nornally I'd've been slightly to very pissed,frustrated and after 2 hours I would have more than likely thrown in the towel for the evening and went on to somthing else. the fact that I AM 90 some Percent Calm and determined, just F-en floors me.
 shit Shannon,  you shoot the cannons with this sucker I tell ya Man.
 More to come, more to experience.
 the Dynamics of this thing just  put me in wonderment, perplex me, encourge and inspire me. the perplex part is like "huh? WTF? How is this so right now...oh well F  it, too busy diggin it to anylaze it,  but know the layers of old stuff are coming off.
 If He ever gets around to  Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame...instantly buying. NO complaint... just say, good lord how in thee world.... and yet its gonna get a whole lot better even still. MY 4 hours are almost up and after  little sleep last night and some much needed rest tonight I know Im gonna sleep like a log.
 Night ch'awl  , be well and much prosperity your way as well. this thang rock. Ha!!