Subliminal Talk
365 Days of Ultra Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 365 Days of Ultra Success (/Thread-365-Days-of-Ultra-Success)

365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 07-09-2022

This will be the first Entry on my New Journey with USLM 4.2. I aim to use this sub for a year

With this in mind, I will be ending my usage on July 06, 2023.

I started this Journal so as I would have a reference in the future with regards to its effects.

I will be averaging a 5 loop usage per day for the next 365 days.

Who knows what this road will bring me to. But I do believe it will be 1000x better. And I am claim it

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - GreekGod22 - 07-09-2022

Why did you choose USLM instead of UMS?

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 07-09-2022

Cause that's the sub that I got previously. Got the UMS version 1. I think I didnt get the actual goal with that one. So I'm venturing to USLM. I have used the previous version of US(3G) and It worked for me. Now with this current version, hopefully things will become more fluid and will execute faster. Plus, I would like to experiment with the Luck Magnifier part of this version as I tried it in combination. Would want to see the wonderful turn of events this sub will manifest in these challenging times.

I have been snooping around the site and I have seen more testimonials with the previous version (5.5G). Hope this 5.75.3G will be up to par.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - Shannon - 07-09-2022

The number of testimonials really doesn't mean anything. only in a thousand people or less who are using the subs reports. And they tend to report less when it works well, for some reason.

Using one sub for a year isn't really the best option. Your subconscious is likely to be bored of it by 3 months in, unless you have a multi-stage program. I suggest you give it a few months and then move on to something else, or if it works well, take a month off to let your subconscious rest from the same old thing.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 07-10-2022

(07-09-2022, 10:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: The number of testimonials really doesn't mean anything.  only in a thousand people or less who are using the subs reports.  And they tend to report less when it works well, for some reason.

Using one sub for a year isn't really the best option.  Your subconscious is likely to be bored of it by 3 months in, unless you have a multi-stage program.  I suggest you give it a few months and then move on to something else, or if it works well, take a month off to let your subconscious rest from the same old thing.

ahuh oh so I might have to change some factors then. Will be off to my drawing board then

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - Shannon - 07-10-2022

(07-10-2022, 12:48 AM)SexyMofo Wrote:
(07-09-2022, 10:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: The number of testimonials really doesn't mean anything.  only in a thousand people or less who are using the subs reports.  And they tend to report less when it works well, for some reason.

Using one sub for a year isn't really the best option.  Your subconscious is likely to be bored of it by 3 months in, unless you have a multi-stage program.  I suggest you give it a few months and then move on to something else, or if it works well, take a month off to let your subconscious rest from the same old thing.

ahuh oh so I might have to change some factors then. Will be off to my drawing board then

That should have read that only about one in a thousand people or less are reporting...

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - Inconceivablezen - 07-11-2022

Agree - most of the people who had great success in the past have disappeared from this forum. No longer incentivized to stay in a way, because they get the results they've wanted and no longer need to figure out how to fix the problem...

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 07-12-2022

(07-11-2022, 08:10 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:

Agree - most of the people who had great success in the past have disappeared from this forum. No longer incentivized to stay in a way, because they get the results they've wanted and no longer need to figure out how to fix the problem...

Yeah you could say that.

Hopefully this run fixes a lot of things in my life. I would like to feel that same high on life that I used to feel when I was running the 3G version of this sub before. I would want to find great solutions to my life's pressing problems. 

Today is my second day using the sub, to think of it, I haven't felt the usual tiredeness you will feel whenever running a sub that is above 5G. Hopefully soon will be able to report something noteworthy. 

I am slowly relearning the old methods that I used in manifestation. Somehow as I progressed in my life, I forgot to apply those things. I used to do Visualization exercises. But now, I seem not able to hold my attention even for a few minutes in order to be able to do them.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 07-17-2022

With this run, am having more friction with some of the people surrounding me. I would like to experience the effects that were stated in the product page. Btw I am waking up every day with more energy than the usual. This is concludes the first week of my usage.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 08-08-2022

After 9 days, It'll be my 1st monthsary of USLM. Haven't seen any of the manifestations yet as of the moment. No strike of luck still. Haven't noticed any change in my thinking. Any change seem to be cunningly disguised, far from the conscious mind. I believe becoming aware of the changes occuring is better than making it feel too natural to the point you don't even know that you have changed. You won't be able to do comparison of before and after.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - 4Kingdoms - 08-08-2022

(08-08-2022, 11:20 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: After 9 days, It'll be my 1st monthsary of USLM. Haven't seen any of the manifestations yet as of the moment. No strike of luck still. Haven't noticed any change in my thinking. Any change seem to be cunningly disguised, far from the conscious mind. I believe becoming aware of the changes occuring is better than making it feel too natural to the point you don't even know that you have changed. You won't be able to do comparison of before and after.

My experience with USLM was smooth and subtle. Then I became aware of the subtleties.

For instance, I take the same route to work every day. Then one day I turned left instead of right. I still got to work on time. However, I found out that I avoided an accident by turning left instead of right.

If you take the time to think about how your day went, you will start to notice these subtleties that are happening almost on a daily basis.

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - Shannon - 08-08-2022

(08-08-2022, 05:10 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:20 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: After 9 days, It'll be my 1st monthsary of USLM.  Haven't seen any of the manifestations yet as of the moment. No strike of luck still. Haven't noticed any change in my thinking. Any change seem to be cunningly disguised, far from the conscious mind. I believe becoming aware of the changes occuring is better than making it feel too natural to the point you don't even know that you have changed. You won't be able to do comparison of before and after.

My experience with USLM was smooth and subtle. Then I became aware of the subtleties.

For instance, I take the same route to work every day. Then one day I turned left instead of right. I still got to work on time. However, I found out that I avoided an accident by turning left instead of right.

If you take the time to think about how your day went, you will start to notice these subtleties that are happening almost on a daily basis.

...and if you look too hard for them, you'll get in the way and prevent them.  Wink

RE: 365 Days of Ultra Success - SexyMofo - 08-16-2022

Good day Gents,

I am here to inform you guys that I have only finished 1 month of Ultra Success. Paused for almost a week and switched to BIATBW. I know it is older tech, but I think I am more comfortable with it. I am in the city and am here to hunt for some Puss in Boots. Had crazy dreams recently upon switching. Things that are occurring are the familiar type.

Will update whenever I could.