Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal--11342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-23-2022

I kind of miss the Directional Reflection Shield that was in OFv3 and in UMSv2. I can see this very clearly in my work environment.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-24-2022

I can definitely feel the program working, instilling new beliefs and behaviours. It's rough, aggressive at times, but I'm holding on.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-24-2022

Starting to realize why maybe UMSv2 just wasn't the right sub choice for me this year and why I saw no movement. It's too of a high level sub, meaning it's better suited when most of your life is in order, and you have a good baseline level of emotional health, self-respect, self-confidence.
For me, personally, I'm better suited at the moment for subs like AM6, LTU, OF, EHPRA, UH that help me build and refine myself to have a solid emotional health, self-respect, masculinity. To get to a point where I'm happy and comfortable with myself, and absolutely not depressed.

I didn't expect much from a 5G sub, but AM6 seems to be definitely the right choice for me. Its influence on me is obvious.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-28-2022

More willingness to take responsibility with everything in life, more pro-active and "stoic", if you will. The AM effect.
Breakup has been hard, but I'm holding on. I sense that she will return to me.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-31-2022

End of Stage 1. Averaged around 9hrs of listening time/ day.
Went to visit my mother this weekend, she lost 90% of her vision and needs assistance to get by. In the past, I acted childish and immature and selfish around her, but lately that changed, I am much more understandable towards her needs, I helped her around the house, cooked for both of us, the selfless thing to do.
A sign of maturity and wisdom, I would say, both being goals of the program.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 08-01-2022

Started Stage 2 yesterday, really curious to see how I will respond to it.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 08-13-2022

I'm on vacation so sub-optimal listening times(under 8hrs/ day) these days.
I also had to take a break and run MIR for 2 days.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 08-23-2022

Still going with Stage 2. Listening time has been all over the place, but I feel like I still benefit from the sub. The effects  are not so strong, but subtle:
  • less need for approval of others
  • more confident in my decisions
  • more assertive
I bought my first car a few weeks ago, and being a very inexperienced driver, I was cautious and afraid.
But I've gained courage, took it slowly, had my first long-distance drive last week and it all went fine. I'm now confident in my driving skills.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 08-30-2022

Finished with Stage 2 today as it's the end of the month. Increased my listening time lately. Have had a few dreams regarding fears.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 09-02-2022

Started strong with Stage 3. I've been dreaming a lot lately, but the dreams don't seem particularly relevant or significant.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 09-06-2022

Stage 3

Often slipping into depression, so you could say it's resistance, but not like I've been constantly happy before being on AM6. Looking forward into trying newer tech subs. OF4 is on my mind, and a few others, like LTU, GHO.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 09-10-2022

Lowered the volume a notch or two. Last night I had dreams where I showed courage.
I do occasionally get stares from women on the street, more than I would usually get. But since I have a girlfriend, it's not a big deal to me to get attention from other sources.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 09-20-2022

Still going with Stage 3. Averaging less than desired running time, 8-9 hrs/ day. Not feeling a lot from the sub, also been mildly depressed for the last couple of months.
Except a willingness to get more things done, take responsibility. I've surpassed my fear of driving, I've gotten better at it, since now I have my own car.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 09-26-2022

Stage 3 is rough.