Subliminal Talk
AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Journal (/Thread-AM6-Journal--11342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-02-2022

I stopped using UMSv2 after 7 months of usage.
Now I started AM6,  trial of 1 month, and continue with it if I see results.
I started on July 1st, 2 nights ago.

Noticing increase in decisiveness, and less overthinking. But it might be self-induced.
Met with my girlfriend(relationship was in danger), admitted where I was wrong, addressed her emotional needs, and asserted that I still want her and can give her exactly what she needs.
She took it well.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-02-2022

I got a good feeling about AM6 so far. I know it's strange to be running a 5G sub in 2022, decade old tech, but why not. I can stop anytime and go back to newer tech.
Things with my girlfriend now seem to be stable again, but I am aware what my behavior should be to fulfill her emotional needs. We've been together for 8 months, the problem was that I was still acting with her as a player, being indifferent, hot and cold, and not giving her what she craves in a relationship.

Some observations from today:
- At the gym, one young woman in my vicinity was giving me very obvious signals of interest, eyeing me several times both during her break and while doing her exercise. I didn't pay much attention to her, as I'm in a relationship, but it was hard not to notice. Women very rarely overtly show their interest in such an obvious way

RE: AM6 Journal - Johannesbrst - 07-02-2022

Remember you need to finish AM if you start it to not get unbalanced.

it may be your way of phrasing it but fulfilling other people's emotional needs don't seem very healthy. People need to be able to satisfy their own emotional needs and not need a relationship to feel good about themselves.

I read you faced depression and anxiety, don't you thing the new OF would be a more effective tool for your current situation?

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-03-2022

I have no idea what you mean about AM6 balancing.
I also ran OF3 with little major results, but I was using it at a very low volume to be effective.
OF4 does sound tempting, so do UH, LTU.
Agree on not needing a relationship to feel good about yourself. The context I was referring to is not this one. In a relationship, you have to give something. A woman has emotional needs from her boyfriend for the relationship to be successful. That’s what I am talking about, her need for attention, affection, stability…not toxic attachments or needy behaviour. 
No sane woman will stay with you if you do not fulfil your duty as a boyfriend and are not available for her. She will seek it from other men, and eventually cheat on you, break up with you

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-03-2022

Weird and unpleasant dream last night. Fear of being cheated on by my GF, root cause is fear of abandonment.

RE: AM6 Journal - Johannesbrst - 07-03-2022

From the product Description...

"No. You cannot stop Alpha Male 5.0 once you start, as the program is specifically designed to shift your focus in specific ways that must be balanced out later, and each stage balances the one before it. "

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-09-2022

AM6 is doing something, it's subtle, and I don't think it's placebo. It's not something that comes and goes, it feels like it's something that is very, very slowly building up.
I feel an increase in resilience to stress, and willingness to take responsibility for everyday tasks.

RE: AM6 Journal - LionMonkey - 07-11-2022

(07-03-2022, 01:07 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I have no idea what you mean about AM6 balancing.
I also ran OF3 with little major results, but I was using it at a very low volume to be effective.
OF4 does sound tempting, so do UH, LTU.
Agree on not needing a relationship to feel good about yourself. The context I was referring to is not this one. In a relationship, you have to give something. A woman has emotional needs from her boyfriend for the relationship to be successful. That’s what I am talking about, her need for attention, affection, stability…not toxic attachments or needy behaviour. 
No sane woman will stay with you if you do not fulfil your duty as a boyfriend and are not available for her. She will seek it from other men, and eventually cheat on you, break up with you

Remember why she was attracted to you in the first place. Address her needs but address your own needs first and include her in what your own needs are.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-11-2022

Getting enough listening time is a struggle. I barely average 7-8 hrs as I'm listening overnight.
Newer tech subs are much easier to accommodate.
This might be a problem as my GF is coming back soon and she often stays the night. Can't expose her to the Ultrasonic track. And using headphones for masked track would be weird, haven't told her about subliminals.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-12-2022

I recall this past weekend I was having a phone conversation with someone on the topic of buying a new car, and as I was hearing myself, my voice sounded deeper and more grounded than usual.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-13-2022

I'm mostly using the Ultrasonic track, but I also play a loop or two of Masked - Ocean surf during the day. So I'm combining the 2 formats. Don't see why it would hurt that much.
Last night I had a relevant dream, I was being confronted by multiple men trying to mess with me, for no justified reasons. Things got hectic, and the dream action switched to another scene. I did stand my ground.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-18-2022

It's been a busy weekend. Finally bought my first car, and love it!
I'm averaging less than 8 hrs of AM6 listening time/ day. so not optimal.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-19-2022

OF4 is coming out soon, would be interesting to try it, but have to resist the temptation of jumping from one sub to another.

Another positive change that I'm noticing is that I'm now more relaxed and comfortable with myself, with my flaws. And my body language reflects this. I'm not that much obsessed with my status, with how I'm perceived by others, no longer super self-conscious of others judging me.

RE: AM6 Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-21-2022

Anger/ aggression were dominant feelings this week.