Subliminal Talk
Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal (/Thread-Male-Enhancement-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - Ninjette750 - 10-22-2022

(10-22-2022, 09:58 AM)dissonance Wrote: new M.E. version is out!  Also how were your results from version 1?

Dude. I've lurked for a while but finally need to say...just run it. You are so interested in this program. Let go of the fear and run it.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - dissonance - 10-23-2022

(10-22-2022, 11:56 AM)Ninjette750 Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 09:58 AM)dissonance Wrote: new M.E. version is out!  Also how were your results from version 1?

Dude. I've lurked for a while but finally need to say...just run it. You are so interested in this program. Let go of the fear and run it.

I have been since last year. I'm going to be doing OFv4 now. I was going to do the new version, but a slight necessity to do the OFv4 came up. Just wanted to see other people's results from v1.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 11-08-2022

(10-14-2022, 01:30 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Hey Mindmatterz, anny update on progress?

I ended up only completing 90 days of the subliminal. My work schedule got in the way of things.

There was no growth in the 3 months that I listened to the subliminal. I do believe this subliminal works, I just didn't dedicate at least 9 months to it.

That being said, during its use my erection quality and frequency improved greatly. This seems to be a lasting effect. I continue to obtain and maintain erections more easily. They are firmer as well.

These effects were stronger while using the subliminal, but since I stopped usage, it is still better than my pre-subliminal erections.

I'm interested in using the new version of the male enhancement subliminal, but I can't fit the $300 price tag into my budget at the moment. I'd probably go with the "thickness only" version. I feel like the mind focusing on one aspect of penis size would lead to faster results. Once my desired results are achieved, I'd be more than happy to spend another $300 for the length version.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - dissonance - 11-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 12:25 AM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(10-14-2022, 01:30 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Hey Mindmatterz, anny update on progress?

I ended up only completing 90 days of the subliminal. My work schedule got in the way of things.

There was no growth in the 3 months that I listened to the subliminal. I do believe this subliminal works, I just didn't dedicate at least 9 months to it.

That being said, during its use my erection quality and frequency improved greatly. This seems to be a lasting effect. I continue to obtain and maintain erections more easily. They are firmer as well.

These effects were stronger while using the subliminal, but since I stopped usage, it is still better than my pre-subliminal erections.

I'm interested in using the new version of the male enhancement subliminal, but I can't fit the $300 price tag into my budget at the moment. I'd probably go with the "thickness only" version. I feel like the mind focusing on one aspect of penis size would lead to faster results. Once my desired results are achieved, I'd be more than happy to spend another $300 for the length version.

It's been stated that apparently it is already doing the maximum safe speed of growth no matter what version you pick. Meaning, the ceiling of growth speed is not capped by how much the mind focuses on, but what is safe for the body. Maybe you can choose the Length+Girth version... for science?

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 11-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 10:55 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 12:25 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: I ended up only completing 90 days of the subliminal. My work schedule got in the way of things.

It's been stated that apparently it is already doing the maximum safe speed of growth no matter what version you pick. Meaning, the ceiling of growth speed is not capped by how much the mind focuses on, but what is safe for the body. Maybe you can choose the Length+Girth version... for science?

That would be the more cost-efficient way to go, that way I only have to spend the $300 once.

However, if I'm using the Length + Thickness version, doesn't the script instruct the subconscious mind to grow the length and thickness in proportion to what it currently is?

So if someone is 6 inches length and 3 inches girth, the penis is 2X longer than it is thick. So if their goal was to reach 6 inches girth, they'd be faced with a 12 inch long penis by the time that girth is achieved? Isn't that script limiting how quickly girth will grow because it's dependent on proportions (assuming most people are longer than they are thick)?

Say penile tissue growth is limited to 1 inch per 6 month cycle, if I use thickness only, my girth will grow 1 inch. If I use the length & thickness version, my penis length will grow 1 inch but my girth will be whatever keeps it proportionate to whatever it is (0.5 inches in the 6x3 example)?

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - dissonance - 11-10-2022

(11-08-2022, 09:54 PM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 10:55 AM)dissonance Wrote: It's been stated that apparently it is already doing the maximum safe speed of growth no matter what version you pick. Meaning, the ceiling of growth speed is not capped by how much the mind focuses on, but what is safe for the body. Maybe you can choose the Length+Girth version... for science?

That would be the more cost-efficient way to go, that way I only have to spend the $300 once.

However, if I'm using the Length + Thickness version, doesn't the script instruct the subconscious mind to grow the length and thickness in proportion to what it currently is?

So if someone is 6 inches length and 3 inches girth, the penis is 2X longer than it is thick. So if their goal was to reach 6 inches girth, they'd be faced with a 12 inch long penis by the time that girth is achieved? Isn't that script limiting how quickly girth will grow because it's dependent on proportions (assuming most people are longer than they are thick)?

Say penile tissue growth is limited to 1 inch per 6 month cycle, if I use thickness only, my girth will grow 1 inch. If I use the length & thickness version, my penis length will grow 1 inch but my girth will be whatever keeps it proportionate to whatever it is (0.5 inches in the 6x3 example)?

Ah yeah you are right it seems, that makes total sense..... the "required to be in proportion" aspect, applied upon the value that's farthest from the "safe maximum speed" whether it be length or girth, seems maybe a factor that wasn't considered (did i word and state that clearly/correctly? lol). Hmmm..... good point!! Now I'm thinking whether or not to do length only or girth and length now, after my OFv4 lol. Maybe Shannon can pitch in his 2 cents about this specific notion?

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 11-11-2022

(11-10-2022, 07:52 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:54 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: That would be the more cost-efficient way to go, that way I only have to spend the $300 once.

Ah yeah you are right it seems, that makes total sense..... the "required to be in proportion" aspect, applied upon the value that's farthest from the "safe maximum speed" whether it be length or girth, seems maybe a factor that wasn't considered (did i word and state that clearly/correctly? lol). Hmmm..... good point!! Now I'm thinking whether or not to do length only or girth and length now, after my OFv4 lol. Maybe Shannon can pitch in his 2 cents about this specific notion?

I would like to hear Shannon's thoughts on this as well.

In the "PE" world, the length vs girth debate is a hot topic. A lot of people believe people should target length first, before girth because they believe a thicker penis is more difficult to elongate compared to a thinner one. This is because in mechanical penis enlargement, a thicker penis may require more force or a longer application of that force for the tissue to be adequately stressed. Essentially, a thicker individual has a stronger base. If we're speaking about weight hanging, 5lbs hung from a thinner penis would feel a lot heavier and fatigue more quickly than 5lbs hung from a thicker penis.

However, we're speaking about enlargement through subliminal programming. I don't think what's been theorized above is relevant for subliminal PE. It does seem like length or girth (depending on user's current measurement) would be limited by the "proportion" aspect of the script. This is why I would probably go with the thickness only version first and follow it up with the length only script.

For me, my desired increases in length and girth are pretty similar. I'd like to have between a 1.25-2.25 inch increase in girth and 1.5-2.5 inch increase in length. If I was doing mechanical PE like weight hanging, I'd expect it to take 12-16 months to achieve 1.5 inches in length. Not sure how long it would take to achieve 1.25 inches in girth. Generally, people usually gain more length than they do girth in traditional PE endeavors.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - Shannon - 11-12-2022

Buying both in one gives you proportional growth in both directions at once, and the growth should be about the same if not exactly the same speed as otherwise, and lets you spend only $300 one time.

Doing one at a time lets you customize it for your personal preferences, and it takes twice as long and costs twice as much.

Traditional PE endeavors do not achieve their results in a way that is similar enough to this approach to reasonably compare them.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 11-13-2022

(11-12-2022, 10:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Buying both in one gives you proportional growth in both directions at once, and the growth should be about the same if not exactly the same speed as otherwise, and lets you spend only $300 one time.

Doing one at a time lets you customize it for your personal preferences, and it takes twice as long and costs twice as much.

Traditional PE endeavors do not achieve their results in a way that is similar enough to this approach to reasonably compare them.

The use of the word proportion/proportional is still a bit unclear to me. My interpretation of what you just said is that the growth ratio would be 1:1. Length and girth will both be increased by the same amount, at the same time.

However, this does not match up with how I interpret what the Product Page FAQ states:

Q: Does this increase length, thickness/girth or both?

A: It should increase both length and girth such that you retain your current proportions, but have a larger penis.

Is the growth proportional to the user's current length and girth? Ex: User's erect penis is 6 inches long and 4 inches in girth. Therefore, a 1 inch increase in girth would mean a 1.5 inch increase in length - to maintain the user's proportion of being 1.5X longer than it is thick.

Or is it proportional meaning the ratio 1:1? Ex: 1 inch gain in length and 1 inch gain in girth will be achieved at the same time.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - GreekGod22 - 11-13-2022

(11-13-2022, 03:36 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: Is the growth proportional to the user's current length and girth? Ex: User's erect penis is 6 inches long and 4 inches in girth. Therefore, a 1 inch increase in girth would mean a 1.5 inch increase in length - to maintain the user's proportion of being 1.5X longer than it is thick.
Most likely this, i would assume.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - dissonance - 11-13-2022

(11-13-2022, 05:40 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 03:36 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: Is the growth proportional to the user's current length and girth? Ex: User's erect penis is 6 inches long and 4 inches in girth. Therefore, a 1 inch increase in girth would mean a 1.5 inch increase in length - to maintain the user's proportion of being 1.5X longer than it is thick.
Most likely this, i would assume.

I know why Mindmatterz is asking again cuz the specific perspective of the question wasn't answered exactly so I'll try here again lol:

If this is the case, then I'd like a clarification as well, cuz wouldn't the speed of growths be indeed limited by the requirement of it being "proportional growth", meaning if the maximally safe length growth speed for someone's specific body/mind would be 1 inch over 9 months, and their girth max safe growth speed would be 0.5 inch over 9 months, and their penis was (just for example) 6 inch in length and 6 inch in girth (1:1 length/girth dimensions proportions) then someone using the "length+girth" version would only grow as fast as the maximum safe speed of the fastest growing dimension (in terms of pure inch values either it be length or girth), combined with the "proportional growth requirement"; meaning if using the "length+girth" version, the max safe speed would be 0.5 inch over 9 months, for both length+girth, because of the "proportional growth". So, using the "length+girth" version, the growth in length over 9 months using the "length+girth" version would be less than the growth if used only the "length only" version, cuz the length version only wasn't speed-capped by the requirement of "proportional growth".

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 12-06-2022

(11-13-2022, 03:36 AM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 10:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Buying both in one gives you proportional growth in both directions at once, and the growth should be about the same if not exactly the same speed as otherwise, and lets you spend only $300 one time.

The use of the word proportion/proportional is still a bit unclear to me. My interpretation of what you just said is that the growth ratio would be 1:1. Length and girth will both be increased by the same amount, at the same time.

However, this does not match up with how I interpret what the Product Page FAQ states:

A: It should increase both length and girth such that you retain your current proportions, but have a larger penis.

Is the growth proportional to the user's current length and girth? Ex: User's erect penis is 6 inches long and 4 inches in girth. Therefore, a 1 inch increase in girth would mean a 1.5 inch increase in length - to maintain the user's proportion of being 1.5X longer than it is thick.

Or is it proportional meaning the ratio 1:1? Ex: 1 inch gain in length and 1 inch gain in girth will be achieved at the same time.

*BUMP*

Hoping Shannon will chime in once more, before I decided on which version to get.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - Shannon - 12-07-2022

(12-06-2022, 10:57 PM)mindmatterz Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 03:36 AM)mindmatterz Wrote: The use of the word proportion/proportional is still a bit unclear to me. My interpretation of what you just said is that the growth ratio would be 1:1. Length and girth will both be increased by the same amount, at the same time.

*BUMP*

Hoping Shannon will chime in once more, before I decided on which version to get.

The Q and A I see you quoted already answers your question.

To be more clear, a proportion is a ratio.  It can be expressed as X to Y, or "for every X units, there are Y units".  If your penis is 3 inches in circumference and 7 inches in length, then the ratio would be 3:7 and for every unit of circumference, you would add that ratio to length.  To get that, you divide 3 by 7 to get the length value per unit of circumference, which in this case would be approximately 0.4285.  So for every inch in length you gain, you will gain 0.4285 inches in circumference.  The circumference to length ratio remains the same as the penis grows.

RE: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal - mindmatterz - 12-24-2022

(12-07-2022, 09:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 10:57 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: *BUMP*

The Q and A I see you quoted already answers your question.

To be more clear, a proportion is a ratio.  It can be expressed as X to Y, or "for every X units, there are Y units".  If your penis is 3 inches in circumference and 7 inches in length, then the ratio would be 3:7 and for every unit of circumference, you would add that ratio to length.  To get that, you divide 3 by 7 to get the length value per unit of circumference, which in this case would be approximately 0.4285.  So for every inch in length you gain, you will gain 0.4285 inches in circumference.  The circumference to length ratio remains the same as the penis grows.

Thank you for clearing that up for me, Shannon.

Since the run cycle is 6 months, if no gains are experienced by the 6 month mark is the user entitled to a refund, provided they followed usage instructions?