Subliminal Talk
Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? (/Thread-Is-Laser-Focus-3G-program-effective-to-give-me-results)

Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Shubhu - 06-17-2022

Hi! This is Shubhu from India. I have been using using subliminal for some time now from other creators. Their product was good until I got to know about subliminal shop from a friend. I have to say, the subs as well as the instructions to use them blew my mind. I first bought the Emotional healing sub and immediately experienced the result. I got really excited and asked my friend to send some subliminal he has, He sent me few and one of it was Laser focus and concentration 3G program.

Will I still get the results or should I buy 5G program?

Will 3G program cure ADHD?

I was saving money to buy Maximum Learning speed program BTW. I thought I would use 3G laser sub first then purchase MLS.

RE: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Frosted - 06-20-2022

You may receive results from 3G but I recommend 5.75G or higher as that’s where the results get really good. I’m pretty sure MLS is 5.75.6 so I would save up for it. You could try the 3G program in the meantime if you don’t have anything else to run, but I would set your expectations low.

RE: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Shubhu - 06-22-2022

(06-20-2022, 09:35 AM)Frosted Wrote: You may receive results from 3G but I recommend 5.75G or higher as that’s where the results get really good. I’m pretty sure MLS is 5.75.6 so I would save up for it. You could try the 3G program in the meantime if you don’t have anything else to run, but I would set your expectations low.

Thanks for the reply! I will first buy MLS then LFC. One more thing, does MLS cure ADHD/ADD?

RE: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Frosted - 06-23-2022

Cure is a strong word. It will likely help but will probably not cure your condition outright.

RE: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Shannon - 06-23-2022

By law, we cannot claim to "cure" anything. I agree with Frosted's assessment, it will help, but won't fix it.

Also keep in mind that what you're telling me in that first post is that you received pirated subliminals and used them. That's going to trigger the anti-piracy script unless and until you make it right. I suggest that you buy a copy of whatever pirated subs you have before you worry about anything else. The anti-piracy script only gets stronger and better over time, and it will be triggered by any piracy of my subs at all.

RE: Is Laser Focus 3G program effective to give me results? - Shubhu - 06-24-2022

(06-23-2022, 04:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: By law, we cannot claim to "cure" anything.  I agree with Frosted's assessment, it will help, but won't fix it.  

Also keep in mind that what you're telling me in that first post is that you received pirated subliminals and used them.  That's going to trigger the anti-piracy script unless and until you make it right.  I suggest that you buy a copy of whatever pirated subs you have before you worry about anything else.  The anti-piracy script only gets stronger and better over time, and it will be triggered by any piracy of my subs at all.

Interesting! 

What does the anti-piracy script do?

What can i do about it?

"Anti-piracy script only gets stronger and better over time" - What does this mean?

What is the cost of LFC 3g program? What happens If I don't pay?