Subliminal Talk
OFv3 the sequel - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 the sequel (/Thread-OFv3-the-sequel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-22-2022

Second run of OFv3. We're going deeper. 

My last sub was refresher of AM6, before that I ran DMSI. 

My attempt to start stage 1 of AM6 was met with quick building up panic. For a moment I stuck with it, maybe it was initial, but soon I digged up my OF file, and ran 1 loop of hybrid trickling stream.

I feel really damn good. I still want to run a 3rd run of AM6, just because its not general fear but aims to make you well rounded, alpha. Funny how refresher gave no issues, but stage 1 AM6 did.

Anyway, lets go.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-23-2022

May 23 day 2 - 1 loop 

Ran my loop this morning, first loop I ran right before midnight last night. Feeling chill, feeling OF just flowing like a wave taking me. I love it. I do have worries going on, worries about losing the alpha male refresher benefits. Eye contact and alpha-ness was on point.

Alright, enough seed sowing. 

OFv3 flow...

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-25-2022

May 25 day 4

Ran 3 loops hybrid yesterday in the evening, 5 hybrid while I slept. Had some dreams I cannot recall. Followed the amount of loops coined/followed autopilot.

Woke up with my voice very deep, deep bass in it, dark, everything.

I can feel fears dissolve and leave me, and resistance is futile when it comes to it.

Having deep selflove and self acceptation. How can someone accept you, when you dont accept yourself? Lead. Always comes back to ME. I come to realize im valuable, a brand even. Looking at corpse husband for example, his voice is deep and this alone has him have millions of subscribers. Could easily monetize my presence.

Socially,people are more receptive. Conversations are flowing. Im making new contacts.

On AM6 I broke my nofap cycle. One peek, it was all over. Back in the relapse cycle. OFkilled this directly. It redirects me away from it. Easy discipline. So,addictions and fear go hand in hand.

Im more open in communicating my desires, IDGAF. Changing perceptions. Sometimes im a little dead inside. Lol

After waking up, after 2 hours I was just heavy minded, sleepy, kept yawning. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorta autopilot light. Everything is in some way positive and benefit, even those moments of heavy mindedness, sleepiness, shows deep changes. Pretty dope.

Nutrition back on track. Im disinterested and apathic towards junk. Im building up all in my favor. All will benefit me. Financial discipline is improving and already improved.

Song of the day 

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-25-2022

This run is completely different then my first run. Feels deeper, smoother in a way. Like entering level 2.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-30-2022

Mon may 30 day 9

My loops are all over the place by following autoconfig. Already broke the 2 days on 3 days off and am sorta back in the way I did my first round of 180 days.

Ive started to read jack donovan's books ( the way of man, a more complete beast, becoming a barbarian ) and every man worth his salt should atleast read them imo.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Z-Man - 05-30-2022

(05-30-2022, 01:34 AM)Kol Wrote: Mon may 30 day 9

My loops are all over the place by following autoconfig. Already broke the 2 days on 3 days off and am sorta back in the way I did my first round of 180 days.

Ive started to read jack donovan's books ( the way of man, a more complete beast, becoming a barbarian ) and every man worth his salt should atleast read them imo.

Hey, Kol want would you say is different between Alpha Male V6 with fear verses OF V3? Has that increase your Alpha-ness? I know Alpha are more courageous, did it make you more fearless? 

I am enjoying your journeys.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-30-2022

Thank you, finally some life in this journal. The forums are dead af.

To answer your questions;

1) OF feels more taxing on the mind then AM6, even with refresher.

2) when it comes to the fear difference between AM6 & OFv3, with OFv3 fears dissolve, are being removed, leave me, and I have a sense of unlocking, like heavy metal bar grips. AM6 is more raw in that regard.

AM6 made me less selfconscious, more IDGAF, solid eye contact and all that. It also had a certain oompf and innate driving force that made me feel unstoppable and highly confident aswell as purpose driven.

They are 2 completely different subs imo. Where AM6 is aiming to make you alpha, with OF its simply fear removal. No active alpha male programming that I noticed. Unlocking and removing fear has a tons of benefits. I can read way faster for example, which is pretty alpha if you ask me.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 05-31-2022

Day 10

Woke up driven and earlier then usual this morning. Fresh.
Noticed my patience in traffic is lower till the point of vocalization of it. I get the whole non reactive thing, being stoic, uncaring, but it is more helpfull to actually be mad at times. Get angry! To ALLOW yourself to speak up instead of supressing. Get it out, even for yourself. It also rewires you and trains you. This is also something my martial arts teachers taught. I know some daoist sensei's who do the same. To get the passiveness out of your system.

Another is; this morning when I forgot some stuff, I crossed paths with my neighbour. I greeted him, but he basically ghosted me, which came across to me initially as disrespect, but is based on entitlement and nice guy behaviour. Very much "I did something for you, now you owe me" it got me really mad, and has me thinking "AM6 would kill it.
Idk why I am so about AM6..On dmsi I was thinking back to the 3.1 version and romanticizing it.

I notice OF working in the background, doing its thing, preparing me for something, conditioning me, liberating me, helping me dissolve, similar to the cabine scene in captain america.

Social interactions are running way more smooth. No shame, pretty much open about everything. Just chill basically.

Bodylanguage is top notch and I gain deeper and deeper insight in social dynamics and subconscious behaviour. Im no longer doubting my greater judgment, no longer 2nd guessing myself, while feeling as if im running life like a business,being very high value, visionairy and dominating..looking into the next life.

Another is reflection. I know something has to change, someone has to be called out, when it reflects bad on me. Gf, friends, people.. im way more at ease with confrontation.

What I do notice is a pattern of "like me" there is no need to push relationships. There is a click, sometimes I dont know why. And as there are billions of people on the planet...its a needless giving away of my power. Off centre. Raport flows effortlessly with this click. Abundance. Can be anything that draws my attention.

I notice an overal lack of fear. Its fearless in a sense "being" not caring. Im way quicker to take the lead, give assignments, come to agreement and managing groups.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-01-2022

Day 11

Im feeling really good today. Confident, enjoying myself, getting really nice IOIs and raport building. Women become little girls around me basically. No hesitation when it comes to leading. It comes from a place of accountability, good self-esteem, simply being present and self-validation.

I notice character when it comes to girls is very important to me. She can be physically hot in a way, but bad character, attitude, not embodying the values, it reduces her attractiveness. On the other hand, my IDGAF and wholeness, along with edge is increasing. I simply dont care.

Patience and slow burn is another. It adds to my game. I have a couple of girls warming up to me. Maybe I didnt notice it before, but a couple of girls are way more engaging.

Also some negative beliefs around self image are shattering and I love the thought process when im on a roll. When new ideas come in,when questions are coined and new ways of figuring it out take place. For example, I like getting validation, knowing I have a healthy social life, an abundance of people flowing, stability.

Roadrage continues, I notice people in traffic who simply are not communicating. The amount of potential accidents and how absolutely braindead people are, is bordering absurd. Almost got in an accident this morning becsuse to some lowlife idiot didnt simply move to the left, which was completely free. Bring the fucking smoke, homeboy. I welcome it. I want this conflict.

I get no longer triggered by big stores, by people in general or anything. My walk is slower and more relaxed. Posture is straight and erect, and it comes all back to that. In effect, people seem to enjoy this flow way more. Creating comfort basically.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-02-2022

I feel as im on an OF carpet keeping me on track, feel pretty comfy.

I would love an ASC + OF sub! I woke up this morning to ASC playing, instead of OF. no clue why, phone glitched? Its glorious tho.

Getting lots of headturns, second takes, hairflips, all that. Feeling really good in my own skin aswell. It also feels completely natural.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-04-2022

Day 13

I should note down the exact dates in my updates for clarity to myself as my mind tend to play tricks.

This evening I was placed in an ultimatum when it comes to habits. Im running OF now as this evening is just...weird. i feel out of control lately. Last night I played OF with the intention of 2 loops hybrid. It still played this morning because of the replay function being activated.
In the midst of these events, I saw myself in 3rd person. Weak, in a very dark and lonely place. Suffering and burning in flames. Im well aware of it being an internal thing playing in my mind. I was at my witts end. I asked myself "what am I holding on to?" After coming to the place of surrender, give up, if this is what you want... this somewhat elevated my mood. But I suspect the harsh onset on what seems to be depression this evening was due high loops.

Im running loops again tonight. Autoconfig, some huge things taking place in the background, like a grand renovation.

Amidst these experiences I was in the livestream of HoH, party being livestreamed by the organisation. I was absolutely fearless, witty, all that, just an natural IDGAF.

My drive is high, and am an ready set go kind of guy, crushing every excuse. Its tied in with grander vision. My caring about other peoples opinion in terms of can't is non existent. I see clear and am confident. I also realize how small people seem to play in general. I setting myself apart, become more self-made, alligned with intention and clarity. Knowing.

I aint for everybody. Its a journey. When it comes to playing small, I might be simply in the wrong environment as there are movers and shakers of the world in this world, who grab the world by its balls.

Life is now open world to me. Sandbox-mode where we get to create. To leave our mark, to mold. Its crazy when it comes to sandbox mode as it is completely open and when I set intention, I become it. So much is falling away im somewhat calibrating still, but im confident about it already.

Fearlessness allows me to have a need and find a solution for it like no care in the world, especially with networking. Couple this with swag, charisma, character, boom there you go. My positioning work in my favor so to say because im feeling worthy, good and confident. Assured even. Whole.

I can sense myself letting go of anger, envy and am getting better and better at it.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-04-2022

Also, im way more hungry lately. No matter what I eat, I remain hungry till the point I have to pay attention to my intake, which I already do, or I would eat all in my way.

Simply stopping to ask myself it is wise to give in and the answer will be no. Same as dealing with people. Im way more grounded/IDGAF. Looks barely phase me. I might be attracted physically, but other then that, I dont know the person. Getting an impression and some other things, yeah, that I do get. Then again you gotta bite the bullet sometimes which is another on which OF touches on.

Dope!!

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-07-2022

Day 15 june 7

Im executing OF big time. Holy shit this is insane. I feel myself growing literally. Im feeling powerfull af, its fucking sick!

Its glorious on the other side of fear. Everything I wanted out of OF is taking place now.

RE: OFv3 the sequel - Kol - 06-07-2022

Any time I tune into my 3rd eye I see myself in a black-ish vortex. Being in this vortex is powerfull af.
Im also becoming and am colder/icey. This vortex has me tap in destruction and creation principles. I roll with it.
Destruction is another thing. Destroying addictions the martial way. No bs, no excuses. Its incredibly primal.

Risk averse-ness is being transformed into fearless warriorhood, along with an embrace of violence. Cant protect without being capable of violence. This warriorness has some pretty dark tones to it. Intense and chilling ( I realize how much spirituality is involed in this to form a wellrounded person, sheesh, the spiritual elements in what I wrote should be taken in consideration for a wellrounded understanding) its like an energy-double. When im doing something, you better believe im doing it. Thats my attitude..

Cant write more because it would break rule 4.

Im highly pleased with all this. So many things and elements are coming together and its just 15 days in my second run.

I would recommend running OF more then 6 months for sure.