Subliminal Talk
The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over (/Thread-The-Journey-of-HOWL-The-Weight-is-Over)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 06-20-2022

6/20/22
where do i begin
for the past 4 weeks or so,
I got seriously super depressed about a lot of things. doing my best to not sound like "break out the violins and set it to music"
some days 12 to 15 hours of sleep...Im doing better now....some deep stuff,dealing with, ect life ,death, being on this planet,value
whats this life for( the band "Creed")? etc... The whole house got hit with COVID

Father is still in "In home Hospice" days to a few weeks to live ( On paper, they said this a year ago) he's still here a while longer
not doing the best though understatment.
Burned out on caregiving and in dealing with relatives who are super neurotic,control freaks, many of them narcisssists
Limiter's,boundaires, dealing with them in small doses and related
all survival ,coping and thriving modes and methods here. burned out
doing much better than 2 weeks ago though,even.now.
I stopped damn near everything and went into hibernation mode.
Sorry to disappoint but I havent even begun HOWL yet like I was ready to, I barely Use UMSv2 only twice a week just to keep the shield in tact. the FRM v-something does'n't hurt either.

This that and the other all added up, I went down for the count. Im slowly coming back up. Pressure.

Shame,Guilt ,Fear dealing with it all and more,culturally and otherwise.

... and then a Ray of hope comes along " Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness, what a great gift to the world this one will be. wow.
I wont even be able to utilize this until Autumn,unless some other things change along the way which is possible ,however its on
the list for shure for Late September into 2023....Yippie! Like Barry Manilow's tune " I made it through the rain"
Life and the journey continues

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 06-20-2022

Sounds like you should be on E5 man! I'm sorry you have to deal with all this crud. But as they say, "This too shall pass." Change is the only constant.

(06-20-2022, 08:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like you should be on E5 man! I'm sorry you have to deal with all this crud. But as they say, "This too shall pass." Change is the only constant.

Yes agreed.. chang eis the ONLY constant. this too shall pass...yes///it may pass like a nidney stone but indeed it shall pass. thanks Shannon!! Looking forward to Hormone Optimizer for Youthfullness,though. Talk about a  booster for one's energy and thusly one  spirits. Shannon ,I hope, you will consider OFv4 or 3 I forget in 5.9 G to build sometime before the years out.

Thanks again and Oh K-Train, appreciate your good words man. sorry for the delayed response ,havent been up to hardly even writing anything lately but getting Better.

Blessing ,goodwill and Light to all here.  Keith

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Omni3 - 06-20-2022

Was wondering where you were Keith. May your journey become smoother and smoother. Be good to hear of your HOWLing journey in time. All the best.

(06-20-2022, 11:33 AM)Omni3 Wrote: Was wondering where you were Keith. May your journey become smoother and smoother. Be good to hear of your HOWLing journey in time. All the best.

Thank ya Omni3  you always were outta sight Man. I really appreciate you !!  Looking forward to seeing how Hormone for Youthfulness goes ,for those who are fortunate enough to get on with it,soon. thanks again. stay groovy!!

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Omni3 - 06-20-2022

(06-20-2022, 02:04 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 11:33 AM)Omni3 Wrote: Was wondering where you were Keith. May your journey become smoother and smoother. Be good to hear of your HOWLing journey in time. All the best.

Thank ya Omni3  you always were outta sight Man. I really appreciate you !!  Looking forward to seeing how Hormone for Youthfulness goes ,for those who are fortunate enough to get on with it,soon. thanks again. stay groovy!!

I too see that ship aHOY in the future. What a ride that will be!!!

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 06-27-2022

I AM sooooo grateful that Hormone Opitmizer for Youthfullness is out not, MY goal is to get it this Fall.
Overcoming Fear v4 will coming out soon... do know at some point by winter I will purchasing that for safe keeping and cued up when ready. I feel at least Ill have in store when Im ready for it even if that means next spring or later.
HOY could be THAT good !! what a winning combo HOWL, HOY & OFv4. its like hitting the lottery and I Love still UMSv2.

A song Rainy night in Georgia " NO matter how you LOOK at it or thing of it, ITS LIFE AND YA JUST GOTTA PLAY THE GAME!

MY Father passed in to Sprit today at 4:48PM. I AM deeply quite around the whole thing.
Also the Journey continues.....

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 06-27-2022

(06-27-2022, 07:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I AM sooooo grateful that Hormone Opitmizer for Youthfullness  is out not, MY goal is to get it  this Fall.
Overcoming Fear v4  will coming out soon... do know at some point by winter I will purchasing that for safe keeping and cued up when ready. I feel at least Ill have in store when Im ready for it even if that means next spring or later.
HOY could be THAT good !! what a winning combo HOWL, HOY & OFv4. its like hitting the lottery and I Love still UMSv2.

A song Rainy night in Georgia " NO matter how you LOOK at it or thing of it, ITS LIFE AND YA JUST GOTTA PLAY THE GAME!

MY Father passed in to Sprit today at 4:48PM. I AM deeply quite  around the whole thing.

My deepest condolences, Keith.  A very hard thing to experience indeed.  But now he is no longer suffering, and you are no longer having to suffer because he is.  Remember that E5 is out there for you if you need it.  Be at peace my friend.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Omni3 - 06-28-2022

My condolences Keith

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Z-Man - 06-28-2022

My condolences to you Keith

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ReconGunner - 06-28-2022

Condolences on your loss. My father passed over 20 years ago. I grieve with you.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - RTBoss - 06-29-2022

My sincere condolences, Keith.  May he rest in peace and power, my friend.  

Peace unto you, as well.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 06-29-2022

(06-27-2022, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 07:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I AM sooooo grateful that Hormone Opitmizer for Youthfullness  is out not, MY goal is to get it  this Fall.
Overcoming Fear v4  will coming out soon... do know at some point by winter I will purchasing that for safe keeping and cued up when ready. I feel at least Ill have in store when Im ready for it even if that means next spring or later.

MY Father passed in to Sprit today at 4:48PM. I AM deeply quite  around the whole thing.

My deepest condolences, Keith.  A very hard thing to experience indeed.  But now he is no longer suffering, and you are no longer having to suffer because he is.  Remember that E5 is out there for you if you need it.  Be at peace my friend.

Thank YOU Very Much Shannon, Z Man, Omni, RT and any one else I missed. thank you kindly, much appreciated
Men. Much appreciated. Thats all I can write for now. More later this week,perhaps.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 07-02-2022

Shannon's post: 2 hours ago (This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Shannon.)
"I have finished calculating the configuration of the FRM for v4 of OF, and it is... well... this isn't even in the same solar system as v3 was. I can't believe how far I've come in terms of what I can do just since 5.75.7G.

It's mind blowing to look at the v3 script and see just how vastly the tech has advanced since OF v3 came out. Just incredible.

Also, OFv4 now holds the record for most high impact configuration of any sub I have ever built. In the last 6 months I have built some subs with some pretty insane impact configurations that literally left everything else before them in the dust. This one makes the one that previously held the top spot a distant second place. But this was not unexpected. 5.9G allows me to scale up the impact of the program to be whatever the goal needs it to be for the program to be successful. Fear removal is the most challenging goal I have ever attempted, by far, bar none, hands down. So OF v4 isn't just an upgrade. This thing is a quantum leap forward in terms of how much impact it will have. Just nuts."

Me: ( Spoken in a low tone, almost a whisper with slight shock in the voice ,but positive)
Dayuummm !!

(Regular voice. tone, etc.)
Holy smokes!!
It will be all I can do NOT to go for this when it comes out,but MY Body at 64 , Needs HOY and so I must stick to my guns.
However I will be getting OFv4 by winter to have for late winter or spring depending.
Who knows HOY may be so good,I May 'be on it" until further notice. OFv4 sounds amazing, and thats putting it midly.