Subliminal Talk
The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over (/Thread-The-Journey-of-HOWL-The-Weight-is-Over)

Pages: 1 2

The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-17-2022

5/17/22
 I will be starting HOWL soon ( Havent purchased it yet,but staying alert and waiting ) however I wanted to get a bit of a head start here with a brief post.  
 Thus far the writing below about my recent experinces with HOWL, amoung a few other things have happened in the last week 'er so connected to and with TID's from this program.

Earlier today
 double whammy this morning definitely, some Major "ON" bullseye, TID's from HOWL. WOW. impressive. I'll be 64 in 8 days THATS impressive, to me !! Its weird as freak getting to be 64. its soo Ironic coz I can remember the Beatle's song when I was 13 yrs of age, lyric's going " Will ya still need me,will ya still feed me when Im 64 !?"
Weird. :-)

The journey continues.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 05-18-2022

(05-17-2022, 07:32 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 5/17/22
 I will be starting HOWL soon ( Havent purchased it yet,but staying alert and waiting ) however I wanted to get a bit of a head start here with a brief post.  
 Thus far the writing below about my recent experinces with HOWL, amoung a few other things have happened in the last week 'er so connected to and with TID's from this program.

Earlier today
 double whammy this morning definitely, some Major "ON" bullseye, TID's from HOWL. WOW. impressive. I'll be 64 in 8 days THATS impressive, to me !! Its weird as freak  getting to be 64. its soo Ironic coz I can remember the Beatle's song when I was 13 yrs of age,  lyric's going " Will ya still need me,will ya still feed me when Im 64 !?"

The journey continues.

Get it now, Keith, because tomorrow the price goes up a lot.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-18-2022

(05-18-2022, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 07:32 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 5/17/22

Earlier today
 double whammy this morning definitely, some Major "ON" bullseye, TID's from HOWL. WOW. impressive. I'll be 64 in 8 days THATS impressive, to me !! Its weird as freak  getting to be 64. its soo Ironic coz I can remember the Beatle's song when I was 13 yrs of age,  lyric's going " Will ya still need me,will ya still feed me when Im 64 !?"

The journey continues.

Get it now, Keith, because tomorrow the price goes up a lot.

Got it !  Thanks for the  heads up Shannon !! Im on it now!! much appreciated !!

Just ordered it at 1:03 PM 5/18/22......Yea!! Again thanks for the 'warning' :-) HOWL it is.... I"ll be using FLAC to start with and may do so thru out the run of HOWL.
I'm waiting until Monday or Tuesday of Next week to begin My run of HOWL..as I want to give UMSv2 some time to 'cool' down, before beginning this brand spanking new program in 5.9G, Shannon.

And away we go Jackie Gleason !!

PS: FLAC zip download in progress now on Laptop 1 .... as well as
Hormone_Optimizer_For_Weight_Loss_v1_5p9G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent_HD).flac on laptop 2 downloading now....

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - RTBoss - 05-18-2022

The Weight Is Over - nice! Got a good chuckle out of that one. Enjoy the run, Lettuce Eater (I hear it has less calories than Bear)!

(05-18-2022, 04:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: The Weight Is Over - nice!  Got a good chuckle out of that one.  Enjoy the run, Lettuce Eater (I hear it has less calories than Bear)!

Hye RT....Ha!! thanks Man. Im glad some one picked up on that and comment on the weight is over line. Ha! I thougb it rather clever.. Lettuce over Bears..... Gawd I needed that go laugh tonight.  thanks Man. I really appreciated that.
 I'll be 64 ding dang years of age ,Tuesday of Next week and I'm thinkin of starting HOWL on that very day. i Plan to run it  until Mid September,depending.
 I Know the detox is going to kick my ass but I AM willing to go the course, here. we shall indeed see.
 Im glad we could share in a mutual chuckle here.
 Looking forward to the  usage of HOWL.  Im out here in the beaut' of the sticks and so the  Internet -Wifi can be slow  as  dick's hat band ( a John Wayne western movie expresion I believe) downloads are taking several hours here.

Its time for the " Daddy Bear BELLY" starter kit to go. Ha! I wanna be back in My  32's again and shall be, down the road.
 Have a good evening  RT. Much furthered success with HOWL.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-19-2022

1:51 PM HOWL is still 160$, whom ever reads this.... if youre on the fence, jump coz the price is apparently going way up ,sometime TODAY.. I Just check the store link.

I finally got HOWL in FLAC trickling streams 5.9G downloaded

I Start My run on Tuesday...giving myself some time to cool down a bit from UMSv2 before major data imput into ye ole Brain here,before starting the new program and that in 5.9 G

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Z-Man - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 09:54 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 1:51 PM  HOWL is still 160$, whom ever reads this.... if youre on the fence, jump coz the price is apparently going way up ,sometime TODAY.. I Just check the store link.

I finally got HOWL  in FLAC   trickling streams  5.9G  downloaded

I  Start My run on Tuesday...giving myself some time to cool down a bit from UMSv2 before major data imput into ye ole Brain here,before starting the new program and that in 5.9 G

Hey Keith, I wish you success on your HOWL journey. I hope Internet -Wifi can be slow  as  dick's hat band didn't takes hours to get the tracks. So, the WIFI was Howling..... thang,yikes, this flac is kicking our ass, it feels like rusty wheel and mud in the tire. The $160 is a great deal to have this program for a lifetime. I like the way not only do you loss weight, it has a maintenance plan. I did an exercise program that didn't have that it was lacking. The secret to loss weight and still be a couch potato Lol

Like the new picture....I guess your head is UMSV2 fog now. It's good your giving yourself a break!

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 05-19-2022

Price was supposed to go up at noon. Been busy working on something very important. It will change when I get home.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-20-2022

(05-19-2022, 02:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Price was supposed to go up at noon. Been busy working on something very important. It will change when I get home.

I see the change in pricing. Glad I got it when I did. Still for what all this thing does and will do
The price is worth it.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 05-22-2022

I have surely been impressed by a week of use.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-22-2022

(05-22-2022, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have surely been impressed by a week of use.

Shannon I am darned impressed witht the fact that your're so impressed with all of this, I swear.
The magnificence of these programs and the 5.7,5.8, 5.9 Generational Builds are powerfully impressive.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - Shannon - 05-22-2022

(05-22-2022, 03:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(05-22-2022, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have surely been impressed by a week of use.

Shannon I am darned impressed  witht the fact that your're so  impressed with all  of this, I swear.
The magnificence of these programs and the 5.7,5.8, 5.9 Generational Builds are powerfully impressive.

What I can't wait for is knowing what it is that makes 5.9G turn into 6G, because there's something I do/change that makes 6G significantly better than even 5.9G.  I know how to get there theoretically, but I suspect there's also something I don't know yet.  Can't wait to finally get to 6G.

RE: The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over - ncbeareatingman - 05-23-2022

(05-19-2022, 12:44 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 09:54 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 1:51 PM  HOWL is still 160$, whom ever reads this.... if youre on the fence, jump coz the price is apparently going way up ,sometime TODAY.. I Just check the store link.

I finally got HOWL  in FLAC   trickling streams  5.9G  downloaded

I  Start My run on Tuesday...giving myself some time to cool down a bit from UMSv2 before major data imput into ye ole Brain here,before starting the new program and that in 5.9 G

Hey Keith, I wish you success on your HOWL journey. I hope Internet -Wifi can be slow  as  dick's hat band didn't takes hours to get the tracks. So, the WIFI was Howling..... thang,yikes, this flac is kicking our ass, it feels like rusty wheel and mud in the tire. The $160 is a great deal to have this program for a lifetime. I like the way not only do you loss weight, it has a maintenance plan. I did an exercise program that didn't have that it was lacking. The secret to loss weight and still be a couch potato Lol

Like the new picture....I guess your head is UMSV2 fog now. It's good your giving yourself a break!

Thank you sooo much Z-Man. really appreciate that and  yes indeed it was  a great deal to get HOWL at 160$ 
 Win win- Shannon gets potentially more sales  we get a hella program at a hell price too. I felt for a minute like I was  back in the  early 1980' again. Ha. Just turned 64 yesterday but in mu spirit I feel no where near that and I know exactly why too. HOWL gonna really help da Physical.
 thnk you again Z- Man, Have a POWERFUL & creative week. Blessings and Light,Oh and stay groovy!! :-)