Subliminal Talk
Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 (/Thread-Funding-the-Project-with-USLM-v4-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 11-14-2022

Cycle 11
ASRB2 5:1

Very vivid dream on the off night. If you are squeamish, you might not want to read further.

I dreamed that I had an infected insect bite - perhaps a spider bite - on the front of my chest, right side, lower half of my rib cage. I opened the infected bite to clean it out, and what came out had the expected whitish color, but was a long rope or cord in consistency. I pulled about 18 inches or so of the cord out of the opened bite.

I then went around asking if anyone had a bandage I could put over the wound, as it was oozing dark blood, the kind that comes from your veins. I got no response from anyone around me.

No solid idea what, if anything, that dream might mean.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ncbeareatingman - 11-14-2022

(11-14-2022, 05:51 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Cycle 11

Very vivid dream on the off night. If you are squeamish, you might not want to read further.

I dreamed that I had an infected insect bite - perhaps a spider bite - on the front of my chest, right side, lower half of my rib cage. I opened the infected bite to clean it out, and what came out had the expected whitish color, but was a long rope or cord in consistency. I pulled about 18 inches or so of the cord out of the opened bite.

I then went around asking if anyone had a bandage I could put over the wound, as it was oozing dark blood, the kind that comes from your veins. I got no response from anyone around me.

MY awarness,My Take on it...
 Some Fear based Blockage
 Sabotage = Resistance
 Or a combination of the two = Progress, especially with such a vivid 'message' movie. Wow.
 Honestly Man,I"d love to see this puppy in some new fangled version with all the latest bells and whistle, with all elaborateness that it could entail, to go with it,
 knock this sucker outta the Park ( Greater more vivid results and that perhaps ,even sooner!!) in 5.9.9 G

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 11-15-2022

(11-14-2022, 08:48 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 05:51 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Cycle 11

MY awarness,My Take on it...
 Some Fear based Blockage
 Sabotage = Resistance
 Or a combination of the two = Progress, especially with such a vivid 'message' movie. Wow.

Very likely. I felt some subtle stuff happening for the last couple of weeks. This dream may be further evidence or expression of that.

(11-14-2022, 08:48 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  Honestly Man,I"d love to see this puppy in some new fangled version with all the latest bells and whistle, with all elaborateness that it could entail, to go with it,
 knock this sucker outta the Park ( Greater more vivid results and that perhaps ,even sooner!!) in 5.9.9 G

Oh, yeah. A new-gen financial/success focused experience would be killer. The Catch-22 would be that current pricing trends might make such an experience too expensive for those of us who strongly need it. Worth the price, just out of reach. But for now, I have this one, and I finally have it 'dialed-in'.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 11-19-2022

Cycle 12

Tiring week. Nothing of note otherwise.

Traveling this upcoming week, so I will be using my phone for listening instead of my tablet. I have it set and ready, so there shouldn't be any interruptions.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 11-27-2022

Cycle 13

Good trip. Visited family. Also went to my father's grave for the first time in over 10 years. And over 20 years after his passing, I finally let myself say "goodbye". "Cathartic" seems an understatement. Smile

Had some luck around a vehicle breakdown, too. Only lost about 3 hours of travel time getting it fixed. And now that vehicle is that much more reliable going forward.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 12-02-2022

Cycle 14

I had to look back to see when I started this second run. It was the first week of September, so this would be my final cycle of this run. However, I won't be able to buy and start a new sub until after Christmas, because I have an unspecified amount of money coming in as one or more gifts. Combined with what I have on hand, I should be able to get at least UD. If I get enough, though, I'm going to buy and run GEHO. In either case, it will be around New Years' before I can buy and start the next sub.

Given that, I think I'll let USLM run for at least one more cycle before I take a break.

Overall, USLM has delivered a number of smaller good benefits. Most prominently, I am all-but-officially the team lead at work, and official announcement is likely to come soon. My wife and I are sorting out a lot of priorities, financial and otherwise. And there's some deeper stuff in me that still needs work that has seen progress - that stuff has been obstacles to success, and USLM has worked them loose.

I know that I haven't seen some of the more dramatic effects that other USLM users have had. As I understand it, there are a couple of related reasons. First, I'm not ready to handle those outcomes. Second, I'm not ready because I have other stuff that needs to be worked out. Once I got my listening errors corrected, USLM started working on those.

I may come back to USLM in the future, too.

For now, at least one more cycle.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 12-07-2022

Cycle 15

And that's all for this run. I've summarized in my last post, so I don't have much more to say about that.

I think I am experiencing some TID for either UD or GEHO. Signs of detox happening. Once the holiday money is final, I'll know which of the two I can buy and run.