Subliminal Talk
Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 (/Thread-Funding-the-Project-with-USLM-v4-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 05-16-2022

There is a bit of ancient wisdom that goes something like this: "Secure your business before you build your house". Interpreted, it means that you need to secure funds for your plans so that you can execute your plans without running out of funds.

After my excellent experience with EHPRA v5, I have definite plans to continue using ILM's subliminals. But I need to be able to purchase the subliminals, and my financial situation makes that difficult.

Hence, USLM.

First, a disclaimer - I know about UMS. UMS is beyond my current ability to purchase. I was able to manage purchasing USLM.

I've read the post that collected the wisdom on establishing goals for USLM, but my forum-search-fu is failing me and I can't find it again. I did find this post from Shannon, which summarizes the caution. So I'm not going to talk about my specific goals. This will make journaling tough. My plan for journaling is once per ASRB2 cycle, which starts at 5:1. I will journal general impressions of using the sub, maybe events that have already happened that are the result of using the sub, and that sort of thing. 

One thing I am comfortable talking about right now is the amount of probable TID I've been seeing. Once or twice a week for at least the last couple of weeks, ever since I ended my run of E5, something has happened that looks, feels, or sounds like USLM. Up to and including circumstances combining to enable me to run subs overnight and give my wife a "me too" exposure*. And some of the probable TID has been for her.

Tonight is the first night of USLM, and the first night of exposure to subliminals for my wife. USLM has already started making small changes for the better in our lives. The next three months are going to be life-changing.

*Yes, this means that my obligation for responsible subliminal use has increased. It's now for her direct good, too.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ncbeareatingman - 05-16-2022

"Gunner" ,Dude!!
First of all congrats on your New journey with USLM !! Im so glad that you got to experience some TID from and with USLM. Thats so cool and that you posted about it. The TID thing works across the board. Years ago whenever I would commit to a certain workshop be it for a 3 day weekend or in one case 17's of healing, all the related 'stuff' would come up for healing and resolution, this was a FORM of TID...its almost like saying as soon as I committed to buy the property before the Ink in the pen hit the paper to sign with my signature.... the ownership was happening energetically.
its amazing stuff.
I've really been impressed with you journey with E5. I know several Vets, Oh how I wished they were open to it and had ears to hear and eyes to see what the freak this whole thing is really all about and what all it can to and for a willing Heart and Mind.
None the less you're on track...
The other thing I wanted to say here is that its sooo groovy and cool that you're wife is now open to hearing USLM along with you. totally "Rad" :-) Blessings and Benefits, for the both of You. MY Heart smiles at this. wonderful.
All the best in the coming weeks and months for you both.
I sincere look forward to your furthered progress in the directions you have chosen.
Peace be with Ya's.
Keith

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 05-21-2022

(05-16-2022, 04:57 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: "Gunner" ,Dude!!
First of all congrats on your New journey with USLM !! Im so glad that you got to experience some TID from and with USLM. Thats so cool and that you posted about it. The TID thing works across the board. Years ago whenever I would commit to a certain workshop be it for  a 3 day weekend or in one case 17's of healing, all the related 'stuff' would come up for healing and resolution, this was a FORM of TID...its almost like saying as soon as I committed to  buy the property before the Ink in the pen hit the paper to sign with my signature.... the ownership was happening energetically.
its amazing stuff.
I've really been impressed with you journey with E5. I know several Vets, Oh how I wished they were open to it and had ears to hear and eyes to see what the freak this whole thing is really all about and what all it can to  and for a willing Heart and Mind.
None the less you're on track...
The other thing I wanted to say here is that its sooo groovy and cool that you're wife is now open to hearing USLM along with you. totally "Rad" :-) Blessings and Benefits, for the both of You. MY Heart smiles at  this. wonderful.
All the best in the coming weeks and months for you both.
I sincere look forward to your furthered progress in the directions you have chosen.
Peace be with Ya's.
Keith

Thanks!

One observation about TID, based on my limited experience with it; TID is, in some ways, easier than listening to the sub. It appears that there is little to no subconscious resistance to TID effects, whereas the subconscious resists, if at all, while listening.

Interesting stuff.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 05-21-2022

Cycle 1.
ASRB2 5:1

Sleep patterns were interesting. Playing the sub overnight by using an automation tool on my tablet.
Listen day 1 slept very well
Listen day 2 sleep was interrupted by dreams of the sub not playing
Listen day 3 slept very well
Listen day 4 similar to day 2
Listen day 5 slept very well
We'll see how the rest day sleep goes tonight.

A further bit of good luck for my wife: a problem co-worker decided this week to leave the organization. That's two problem co-workers who have chosen to leave.

And she has a new boss, because her current boss announced earlier this year that he would be leaving as of June 30. There was a selection process for the new boss, and she and her co-workers got to meet the two finalists. The one they liked most was the one selected. This selection was announced at the end of my E5 run, well within the TID period for her for USLM.

She has also received a good salary adjustment that will start in September. This was promised as the organization continued to grow, and it happened now.

Assessment thus far:

1. Lots of good TID for my wife, who was not listening to any subs before USLM.
2. An adaptive process for me, as I come out of the rest/bloom period from E5 and start USLM.
3. My goals are "test pilot" ambitious: "I know this thing can fly; let's see what it can *do*."

I have a lot of confidence about this sub, based on the journals, testimonies, and reviews that I have read on the forum, and based on my experience with E5. A lot can happen in three months...

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 05-28-2022

Cycle 2.

Came down with a nasty cold this week. I don't own MIR, nor do I have the cash to get it. So USLM continues while the lingering effects of the cold work their way out of my system.

Nothing of note during the cycle. Last night was the rest night. I had an odd dream. It was one of my common "leaving thing" dreams, but rater than being about the Army, or even college, it was more 'current': it was 'leaving behind" electronics that I had set up for entertainment and communications uses.

The most immediate thing that comes to mind is me leaving my IT career. I have often expressed that desire, while accepting that, right now, that's what I do best that can support my family. And I am damn good at it. But when my financial goals are met, it won't be necessary for me to stay in that career to provide for my family.

No new lucky breaks. I am consciously aware that I am still risk-averse when it comes to money. I also have some fears of achieving my goals, and of not achieving my goals. So the FRM in USLM is doing its work still.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-03-2022

Cycle 3

A bit of luck this week. A pending car repair that would have been moderate to expensive turned out to be unnecessary - the initial recommendation for the repair was in error. By rough estimate, that saved enough money to cover the cost of USLM.

Everything from here on out is gravy.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-09-2022

Cycle 4

More luck:
1. After three months in my new job, I have been given permission to work from home half of the time. My buddy and I are splitting it up so that one of us is in the office on any given business day. That cuts my commute miles - and commute cost - in half. I haven't calculated how much that reduces my expenses, but it should be at least a half tank of gas per week.
2. My wife has found discounts on some of our more expensive prescription meds. Again, I haven't calculated the savings, but its dollars rather than pennies.

No obvious progress on my big goals. I'm not opposed to running USLM twice, even though I have other subs I'd like to run after USLM. Then again, I'm less than a third through this run of USLM. Not time to judge yet.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-14-2022

Cycle 5

Based on this post, I set at least one of my goals too large. Full responsibility falls on me.

I'm still going to finish this run, though. There's been enough positives happening that it would be a waste to quit around the 1/3 mark. If I were to total them up, they've more than paid for this sub already. And either of the other two goals could still be achieved by sufficient "luck" (as defined in the product description).

I'm also going to shift ASRB2 to 6:1. I'll go through three more cycles at 5:1 to cycle the rest day to Saturday night and go 6:1 from there.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - Z-Man - 06-14-2022

(06-14-2022, 02:24 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Cycle 5

Based on this post, I set at least one of my goals too large. Full responsibility falls on me.

I'm still going to finish this run, though. There's been enough positives happening that it would be a waste to quit around the 1/3 mark. If I were to total them up, they've more than paid for this sub already. And either of the other two goals could still be achieved by sufficient "luck" (as defined in the product description).

I'm also going to shift ASRB2 to 6:1. I'll go through three more cycles at 5:1 to cycle the rest day to Saturday night and go 6:1 from there.

He ReconGunner, Do you you feel more hopeful and successful minded while using it?

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-15-2022

(06-14-2022, 05:01 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 02:24 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Cycle 5

He ReconGunner, Do you you feel more hopeful and successful minded while using it?

Definitely. E5 left me in that state of mind, and USLM is carrying it forward. Even though my big goal is out of scope for USLM, it is not out of my reach. IML has a subliminal to help me reach that goal - UMS. And later, who knows what may be released?

In the meantime, USLM is not finished with what it can do for me; whether in this run, or if I decide to run it twice in a row.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-21-2022

Cycle 6

I woke up this morning with a specific feeling, and a specific thought about that feeling:

"The storm has passed".

As relates to USLM, that gives me hope that some strong resistance, whether internal, external, or both, has been overcome or has exhausted itself. Not quite halfway through. Let's see what comes now.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 06-26-2022

Cycle 7
ASRB2 6:1

Taking this cycle to 6:1 because of travel.

Last week saw an expression of both success and "luck". Twice on conference calls, management called me out for kudos. I have been giving my teammates well-deserved, regular shout outs in different contexts, while solidly delivering on my own work. The delivery has come to the attention of management, and I believe that lifting up my teammates in their work has come back to reflect well on me. This is also USLM working; it is "luck" that I am thus visible to management instead of me flying beneath the radar.

Also, from conversations with a couple of co-workers, I have a possibility of some moderate side income. I am going to start the process of checking on the opportunity to see if I qualify. I should know something definitive within the next couple of months.

And I have an additional long-term goal. Six months ago I would never have considered setting this goal Now, I'm formulating a plan for achieving it. At some point in time UMS will play a big part in achieving this goal, but USLM has given me the confidence to go for it, and the success-mindedness to believe that I can achieve it, and my other goals as well.

Looks like I was still pretty mired in old thinking about success. And I'm still risk-averse in financial matters. Even so, USLM is making a difference.

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - ReconGunner - 07-04-2022

Cycle 8

The side income looks to be a bust - my co-workers were misinformed.

On vacation from work this week. Lots of rest. No visible movement on the sub's effects. As I learned from E5, "nothing visible" does not mean "nothing happening".

RE: Funding the Project with USLM v4.2 - SexyMofo - 07-09-2022

any effects on your dreams(subliminal changes) brah? I'm also starting my USLM 4.2 Journey today. Sad to hear your side hustle was a bust though. Maybe something better is coming.