Subliminal Talk
HOWL Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HOWL Journey (/Thread-HOWL-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 05-10-2022

So after using the other hormone subs, both with a lot of success, I decided instantly after reading the product description to Hormone Optimizer for Weight Loss that I was going to buy it and run it the day/night it came out.  

Last night was my last night ON for this cycle, so starting tonight will be my week off.  Here is my starting weight:

Height - 6'4
Starting Weight - 268.0

There are two things that I have noticed over the last week.  First, without even having to think about it I seem to be moving a lot more.  Since it's getting warmer out I've been walking more over the last week on top of my usual workouts and overall just wanting to up my step count every day.  If you're wondering why my weight is so high even though I do workout 4-5 times per week is that my diet has been atrocious and I do overeat more than I should.  Speaking of this, I have noticed that I don't need to eat as much to feel full.  If I do try to eat the same amount as I was before starting HOWL, I start to feel pretty miserable.

So I know the product descript says not to weigh yourself too often and to just let the program do its thing.  However, I had some family staying with me over the weekend and ate out pretty much every meal over the weekend so I was curious this morning what that would do to my weight.  After one week I'm at the exact same weight, which to me is a good sign with how much I had eaten out the last four days.  So from now on I won't be weighing in every week and I'll listen to the description and just weight myself once a month or so.

To me it's been a good start to the program.

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 05-17-2022

After two weeks of the sub, there are some positive things to note. I still have the urge to want to move around more than I did in the past. My sleep has been incredible on this sub and even better than what it was on TO of GEHO. My desire to want to drink alcohol is also drastically reduced. I no longer feel like I need to drink a lot on the weekends or even have a drink occasionally after work during the week.

During my ON days I feel like my appetite is reduced by a little bit, but not substantially enough yet to where I feel like I've lost weight yet. After about 3-4 days Off, as RTBoss mentioned in his journal, it felt like my appetite was increasing again. I decided to start listening again after 5 days Off cause I was getting the urge to run it again and it felt lie 7 days off was too many for me and how I was feeling at the time.

The sub for sure works on testosterone cause I'm already getting stronger when working out, even compared to when I ran TO. We'll see how the sub works out in the long run, but for now I actually feel heavier than when I started.

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 05-20-2022

Feeling like things are really starting to kick in now. Starting to feel a lot lighter these last couple of days compared to days prior. My metabolism has ramped up over the last few days, and even with that said I still don't feel like I need to eat as much to match the increase in metabolism.

Also noticing that I don't consume or even need to consume as much caffeine. I used to drink the types of coffee that are advertised as extremely strong and higher caffeine levels compared to other brands. Now I'm drinking coffees with "normal" (I guess you can say normal) caffeine levels and most days I don't need any more than what I drink in the morning.

Still resisting the urge to weigh myself until next week when I hit the three week mark. That's when I decided I'll weigh myself again to see where I'm at.

RE: HOWL Journey - KingDavid93 - 05-30-2022

@Bayern

Hi how are you,

What features, if any, would you say you’ve kept from your other hormone optimizer runs?

And of the 3 products you’ve run, on which would you say your libido/sex drive was the highest? I ask because since being on HOWL I’ve noticed a decrease in sex drive (I was on OF for about 5-6 months prior to this)

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 05-30-2022

(05-30-2022, 09:11 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Bayern

Hi how are you,

What features, if any, would you say you’ve kept from your other hormone optimizer runs?

And of the 3 products you’ve run, on which would you say your libido/sex drive was the highest? I ask because since being on HOWL I’ve noticed a decrease in sex drive (I was on OF for about 5-6 months prior to this)

Hmmm, that's a good question.  I do feel like my testosterone levels are still up to where they need to be since my energy levels are still where they were at on both TO and GEHO.  HOWL has been different with muscle.  I feel like I'm actually stronger on HOWL than the other two, but the definition isn't as noticeable.  

For libido, by far it was at its highest on TO.  Like you said I also feel like it's lower on HOWL than it was on the other two, so by far TO was the most noticeable for that.

How has your run of HOWL been so far?  For me it feels like it's a slow process.  I haven't really noticed any difference in weight even though I feel like I'm eating less and not as often as I did on GEHO where I felt like I had to overeat to keep up with the stronger detox module.  

This last week I upped my loops to 8 to really get the program to kick in more and I feel like I may even need to up it more than that.

Yeah I haven’t really been noticing much in weight loss either- I have seen other benefits like more energy, endurance and strength in the gym- and I have seen detox effects so I am getting something out of it

How have you been playing it, what format, volume, etc?

Like me personally I play it on my iPhone and mainly US at 10/11 out of 16, but I am going to start playing with higher volumes shortly

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 05-30-2022

Playing US as well at night time. Volume is 12/15 on my Samsung. I've never tried using Hybrid or Masked since US is just a lot easier for me to fall asleep to.

So just to clarify:

Based on your energy levels + exercise performance you believe your test levels are as high as they were on TO and GEHO but you don’t actually know for certain?

And your libido has decreased with each new hormone program with it being at its highest while on TO?

RE: HOWL Journey - Shannon - 06-02-2022

What are you guys using for days off?

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: What are you guys using for days off?

I'm doing 3 Days Off now.  

I'm on vacation right now and I was going to wait until I got back to post again.  But, since upping the loops to 8 must've made something "click" so to speak.  I did weigh myself right before I left and I am now down 4 pounds from where I started so something is starting to happen.  We'll see how it works while on vacation.

RE: HOWL Journey - KingDavid93 - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Bayern Wrote:

I'm on vacation right now and I was going to wait until I got back to post again.  But, since upping the loops to 8 must've made something "click" so to speak.  I did weigh myself right before I left and I am now down 4 pounds from where I started so something is starting to happen.  We'll see how it works while on vacation.

Are you still following the same volume?

And that 4 lbs you noticed- did you change anything yourself like exercise or diet- and how long was it between those weigh ins?

RE: HOWL Journey - Bayern2 - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 03:23 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 03:17 PM)Bayern Wrote:

Are you still following the same volume?

And that 4 lbs you noticed- did you change anything yourself like exercise or diet- and how long was it between those weigh ins?

Only things I've changed from the original directions are reducing days off and adding the one loop per night.

I think that weight loss is really the detox module kicking in more with the added exposure.  Nothing has changed for diet or exercise.  

Like Shannon said in the main journal discussion, up the loops by one each cycle to try and find your sweet spot.

RE: HOWL Journey - KingDavid93 - 06-02-2022

Ok thanks

RE: HOWL Journey - Shannon - 06-02-2022

Just a note here... the original instructions were for 7 days off, but I think I was too tired to make it clear in the beginning that that was for you to figure out where the days off saw the program effects fade out, and then adjust the days off to that -1. That has been corrected in the instructions, but in case you didn't know.