Subliminal Talk
HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast (/Thread-HOWL-5-9G-Short-term-Belly-Blast)

HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - RTBoss - 05-06-2022

I have an extra 25 pounds I've been carrying around since the start of the pandemic.  I'd like to lose it yesterday, but the patterns of behavior I've developed over the past few years haven't been good.

Since starting a few days ago, I've noticed that my appetite is already reduced.  My wife made tacos last night, and I normally have 3-4.  I ate one (albeit large) taco, and then put my plate into the dishwasher.  I did it all without thinking, and later last night, was surprised and impressed by what happened.  

Other than a "magically" reduced appetite, I've not "felt" anything else using the sub.  In other words, no resistance, no anxiety, my sleep hasn't been negatively affected, I don't feel tired because my mind is processing the sub...It's smooth, baby!

Highly recommended so far.  I'll check in over the month regarding my fat loss.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - Z-Man - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I have an extra 25 pounds I've been carrying around since the start of the pandemic.  I'd like to lose it yesterday, but the patterns of behavior I've developed over the past few years haven't been good.

Since starting a few days ago, I've noticed that my appetite is already reduced.  My wife made tacos last night, and I normally have 3-4.  I ate one (albeit large) taco, and then put my plate into the dishwasher.  I did it all without thinking, and later last night, was surprised and impressed by what happened.  

Other than a "magically" reduced appetite, I've not "felt" anything else using the sub.  In other words, no resistance, no anxiety, my sleep hasn't been negatively affected, I don't feel tired because my mind is processing the sub...It's smooth, baby!

Hey RTBoss I know how you feel. Since the pandemic and unemployed and lots of stress so easy top put on the weight. Sounds, like it working & getting results! You have no problems sleeping on this sub. What track are you using?

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - RTBoss - 05-07-2022

(05-06-2022, 10:18 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 05:27 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I have an extra 25 pounds I've been carrying around since the start of the pandemic.  I'd like to lose it yesterday, but the patterns of behavior I've developed over the past few years haven't been good.

Hey RTBoss I know how you feel. Since the pandemic and unemployed and lots of stress so easy top put on the weight. Sounds, like it working & getting results! You have no problems sleeping on this sub. What track are you using?

Hey, Z-Man - thanks for stopping by!  While the immediate changes are positive so far, at the end-of-the-day (or week, or month), the pounds need to come off.  I've weighed multiple times, to establish a high/low weight.  I'm starting at 190/187.  I'm going to be looking for an average of 2-3 lbs. of weight/fat loss per week.  So after a month, I expect to see a range of 182-175 lbs (190-8 & 187-12).  I obviously prefer to see 175 lbs. on the scale.  

Yes, no problem sleeping on this sub at all.  I'm using the ultrasonic FLAC track (13/15 volume) on my Samsung Galaxy S21.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - ncbeareatingman - 05-08-2022

Hey RT. welcome to your new journal and on your way to a newer temple of the spirit, a resculpted Male Physique, All the Best, Man. Back to winter here ,this Mother's Day Sunday. No complaints from me I Love Autumn./Winter weather anyway,any day over hot as southern Humid-Heat!! I;ll be on the tread mill with HOWL in a coupla week. cheers mate!!

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - RTBoss - 05-15-2022

Quick update:

Appetite has definitely changed (reduced). Food choices have been improved from before, and I'm enjoying that.

I've weighed a few times (same time, same "state") and my weight has actually gone up from my "highest high" initial weight. I have a hypothesis about why. It's warmer now where I live, and I'm considerably more active than I've been in months. I suspect my body is storing more glycogen to fuel my increased physical activity. For every 1 gram the body stores, 2 more grams of water are stored along with it.

We'll see how the next few weeks play out.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - RTBoss - 05-15-2022

Concerning the instructions and Autoconfig:

I noticed after only 3 days off on SASRB that my appetite began to ramp back up. So after 4 days off, I felt the need to run HOWL again.

If you get the urge to listen, you should probably heed that urge.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - ncbeareatingman - 05-16-2022

(05-15-2022, 10:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Concerning the instructions and Autoconfig:

I noticed after only 3 days off on SASRB that my appetite began to ramp back up.  So after 4 days off, I felt the need to run HOWL again.

Thank you. Coz Im about to git Howling here soon. I felt that I'd probably not wait 7 whole days to git back on that Bronco. We'll See.  RT I hope that HOWL's serving  you well....it also sounds like you're by passing the 'extra serviing" as well.
 It indeed is gonna be an interesting journey.  Keith.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - Bayern2 - 05-16-2022

(05-15-2022, 10:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Concerning the instructions and Autoconfig:

I noticed after only 3 days off on SASRB that my appetite began to ramp back up.  So after 4 days off, I felt the need to run HOWL again.

I had the exact same thing happen.  I had to start running it again after 5 days off, and even that many days off I felt like it was too many.

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - KingDavid93 - 05-16-2022

Hi,

Have either of you noticed changes in your body odor, sleep quality and in the scent/frequency/quantity of your bowel movements?

RE: HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast - RTBoss - 05-17-2022

(05-16-2022, 04:26 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Hi,

Have either of you noticed changes in your body odor, sleep quality and in the scent/frequency/quantity of your bowel movements?

Body odor, perhaps - but nothing like running DMSI.  I sleep better, deeper.  There was a day I slept 12 hours, which is unheard of for me.

Scent of my urine, in particular, has changed.  My wife commented, "Man, your pee STINKS!"  Lol.  Anyway, when passin' gas, that also smells different.  Bowel movements seem like much more in quantity, but no change in frequency.  Consistency is also consistently more solid, which is odd for me.  

So, in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."  Smile