Subliminal Talk
Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles (/Thread-Forgetting-to-use-subliminal-ASBR2-cycles)

Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles - LionMonkey - 04-29-2022

I just forgot to use 5.75.7 sub last night 

Currently on a 2ON 2OFF - 1 loop. 

It was my day ON last night and I came late back and forgot about it.

How do you deal with these cycles of ON and OFF so that you don't forget to set it?

-LM

RE: Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles - dragonslayer - 04-29-2022

(04-29-2022, 04:49 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: I just forgot to use 5.75.7 sub last night 

How do you deal with these cycles of ON and OFF so that you don't forget to set it?

-LM

I'm currently experimenting on using a spreadsheet to track my MLSv4.

Column B = Time started and finished loops

Column C = Day of the week

Column D = Date

Column E = Days ON or OFF?

Column F = 8 Days ON?

Column G = 4 Days OFF?

etc.

Before I listen to the sub, I write it on my private journal.

And I post my previous usage on my journal on this site to help me reinforce it.

Mind you, I am a spreadsheet noob and I overthink.

And I used to forget my OFV2 & OFV3 days ON and OFF when I forgot to update on my private journal.

Hence, I'm entering data on a spreadsheet.

I also have an alarm set on my cell to remind me to run it just before going to sleep.

RE: Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles - LionMonkey - 04-29-2022

That's a way to do it. Looking for a simpler solution for someone who's got hectic schedules. Not always sleeping the same time every night.

I'm curious, if you miss one day ON, how much are you missing in total of the runtime of the program.

Like if you miss one day ON, do you add an extra day ON for this ASBR2 cycle? So it's 3ON 2OFF..

In the older generations of 4&5G, you run 32 days each stage. If you miss 1 say, you add 1.5 days etc.

-LM

RE: Forgetting to use subliminal ASBR2 cycles - Reznik - 04-04-2023

(04-29-2022, 04:49 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: I just forgot to use 5.75.7 sub last night 

-LM

EDIT: I didn't notice that this thread is a year old before I replied, lol. Maybe it will still help someone. 

I installed a calendar app on my phone that's just for my sub schedule. Can set event reminders too if you need it. I only make a block of days and not specific times because I know I'll listen as I'm falling asleep on that day because that's how I do it. 

See screenshot below.

[Image: HOYMPgR.th.jpg]

Reznik