Subliminal Talk
TouchyCat's DMSI 5.8 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: TouchyCat's DMSI 5.8 Journal (/Thread-TouchyCat-s-DMSI-5-8-Journal)

TouchyCat's DMSI 5.8 Journal - TouchyCat - 04-03-2022

Hey, it's been a while since I post on the forum or even read the forum. I just found out the DMSI sales page is not there anymore. Why?

Anyway, I am here to report my usage. I've been using DMSI since the 15th of December 2021 and the results have been wild.

I explored and did something entirely new, sexually of course, with new women in my life. It is unbelievable how DMSI pushed me to do this. It's totally working and I already got what I paid for.

I'm using DMSI 3 loops per day and on some other days up to 5 loops. Attitude wise I've become more confident, I'm more relaxed to be flirty and somehow I know how to act. Altho, sometimes I feel emotional and act irrationally, for example putting a woman on a pedestal.

It is a great sub! I would also credit OF due to the fact that I used OF V1, V2, and V3 before using DMSI 5.8G. 

To read my OF journey:

(07-10-2021, 07:44 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: Here is the exact timeline:

I really can't wait when DMSI is using 6G tech--even 5.9G will be a sure buy for me.

Anyway @Shannon

1. Why DMSI 5.8G sales page got taken down?
  2. Will you work on DMSI or anything sex-related subs after Attract Love? **assuming Attract Love is a 5.9G surely sex-related subs sell well

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - KingDavid93 - 04-03-2022

(04-03-2022, 03:18 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: Hey, it's been a while since I post on the forum or even read the forum. I just found out the DMSI sales page is not there anymore. Why?

Anyway, I am here to report my usage. I've been using DMSI since the 15th of December 2021 and the results have been wild.

I explored and did something entirely new, sexually of course, with new women in my life. It is unbelievable how DMSI pushed me to do this. It's totally working and I already got what I paid for.

I'm using DMSI 3 loops per day and on some other days up to 5 loops. Attitude wise I've become more confident, I'm more relaxed to be flirty and somehow I know how to act. Altho, sometimes I feel emotional and act irrationally, for example putting a woman on a pedestal.

It is a great sub! I would also credit OF due to the fact that I used OF V1, V2, and V3 before using DMSI 5.8G. 

To read my OF journey:

I really can't wait when DMSI is using 6G tech--even 5.9G will be a sure buy for me.

Anyway @Shannon

2. Will you work on DMSI or anything sex-related subs after Attract Love? **assuming Attract Love is a 5.9G surely sex-related subs sell well

Hi how are you, 

Out of curiosity:

1. What format did you use?
2. how many days on vs off?
3. What volume typically?
4. What did you use to play the sub?
5. How long did you use it before you started noticing these results?

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - Shannon - 04-05-2022

(04-03-2022, 03:18 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: Hey, it's been a while since I post on the forum or even read the forum. I just found out the DMSI sales page is not there anymore. Why?

To read my OF journey:

Anyway @Shannon

Sounds like this journal should be titled DMSI, not OF.

1. The sales page was taken down because I am potentially going to be releasing a different version and I don't want people buying the last one and then getting upset that I released a new one, especially when if I do release a new one, it will be something you guys pay for.

2. I was actually working on DMSI-Custom when being forced to build ARL interrupted me.  I am going to go back to working on DMSI-Custom when I am done with ARL.  If that shows itself as working for a month or two (most likely two) I'll make a few adjustments to allow it to be safely released to the public and then publish a new version of DMSI.

I also have something else sex related in mind for the not too distant future, but it's not far enough along to comment on yet.

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 04-05-2022

(04-03-2022, 03:25 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Hi how are you, 

Out of curiosity:

1. What format did you use?
2. how many days on vs off?
3. What volume typically?
4. What did you use to play the sub?
5. How long did you use it before you started noticing these results?

1. Hybrid trickling stream FLAC/mp3
2. 3-4 days on, 1-2 days off - I don't really keep a proper track pre-dominantly I use DMSI when I feel I need it
3. 30-50% - I don't do it too loud coz I can hear the ultrasonic and it's annoying
4. A phone - low tier phones and sometimes with JBL speaker
5. I noticed exactly in January. So, roughly 14-15 days

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - TouchyCat - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like this journal should be titled DMSI, not OF.

1. The sales page was taken down because I am potentially going to be releasing a different version and I don't want people buying the last one and then getting upset that I released a new one, especially when if I do release a new one, it will be something you guys pay for.

2. I was actually working on DMSI-Custom when being forced to build ARL interrupted me.  I am going to go back to working on DMSI-Custom when I am done with ARL.  If that shows itself as working for a month or two (most likely two) I'll make a few adjustments to allow it to be safely released to the public and then publish a new version of DMSI.

I also have something else sex related in mind for the not too distant future, but it's not far enough along to comment on yet.

Hi @Shannon, thanks for answering. Thank you for the reminder regarding the title of this journal. Made a mistake lol.

I'm very excited to see the new DMSI man. I'm using the 5.8 version and it has been good--by that I mean the self-dev and the opportunities with the opposite sex.

Thanks for making DMSI.

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - Omni3 - 04-06-2022

(04-05-2022, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1. The sales page was taken down because I am potentially going to be releasing a different version and I don't want people buying the last one and then getting upset that I released a new one, especially when if I do release a new one, it will be something you guys pay for.

@Shannon you may of thought of this already...but is it possible to relist the page but change the buy button to 'pending'? If not directly possible, maybe, if you have the option of listing number of items available - you could change that to zero - as a workaround.

In any case...have a great day!!!

RE: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal - Shannon - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 06:29 AM)Omni3 Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1. The sales page was taken down because I am potentially going to be releasing a different version and I don't want people buying the last one and then getting upset that I released a new one, especially when if I do release a new one, it will be something you guys pay for.

@Shannon you may of thought of this already...but is it possible to relist the page but change the buy button to 'pending'? If not directly possible, maybe, if you have the option of listing number of items available - you could change that to zero - as a workaround.

In any case...have a great day!!!

Unfortunately neither option is available to me.