Subliminal Talk
GEHO - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: GEHO (/Thread-GEHO)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: GEHO - Shannon - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 12:34 PM)Bayern Wrote:
(04-05-2022, 12:09 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 05:44 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon Do you think the age of the user for these hormone programs can dictate how long they're needed to be used?  Even though it's only been a few months, I feel like I'm at where I need to be with optimal levels.  I'm starting to wonder if the exhaustion recently from using the program is my body telling me to stop and that I'm at the level that I need to be at, and for the time being I no longer need the use of the program.

I don't know for sure what the exhaustion was, but the goal isn't just to achieve optimal levels.  The program is also necessary to maintain them after that.  Usage patterns will likely need to change once you're at optimal levels as maintenance may not need the same intensity.  However, you are welcome to take say a couple weeks or a month off (no subliminals) and observe how quickly the levels fall and what the difference is.  That may help you determine how best to use it.

That makes sense in terms of maintenance.  Would you recommend just going right into taking time off or slowly reducing loops or days On or increasing days Off?

If you're going to take time off to understand how much difference there is and how long it takes for the effects and results to fade, just stop using it and see what happens.  Then once you've come back to un-assisted baseline levels and you're sure about that, try to use that information to see how to best maintain it.

RE: GEHO - KingDavid93 - 04-08-2022

@Bayern

Hi how are you,

Since using these two hormone optimizers have you noticed any fat loss, gains in strength or changes to your appearance and health (more so than just feeling better or being in a better mood)

If so how much weight loss and if gains in strength then how was it measured, etc?

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 04-09-2022

(04-08-2022, 09:57 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: @Bayern

Hi how are you,

Since using these two hormone optimizers have you noticed any fat loss, gains in strength or changes to your appearance and health (more so than just feeling better or being in a better mood)

If so how much weight loss and if gains in strength then how was it measured, etc?

I haven't had as much fat loss as I could have since my diet has been absolute garbage.  However, the detox module in the programs has made it so I haven't gained any weight at all, I'm actually the exact same weight now as I was when I started using TO.  So if I were to get my diet in check which is a goal of mine then I know on these programs I'll be able to get down to my goal weight.  

Strength gains are tough to gauge since I don't do traditional weight lifting, all of my workouts are through a more expensive resistance band program.  What I can say is my chest, shoulders and arms are more defined and have grown even though I haven't lost as much fat as I could.

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 04-16-2022

Started back up again last night and dropped the loops down to 6. And once again the most obvious thing that shows up immediately on the first day back is the detox module that is in GEHO. It's almost like my entire system just gets cleaned out on day 1 (TMI I know). But today I'm feeling great.

It's going to be tough to ever move on to a different program.

RE: GEHO - Shannon - 04-22-2022

Quote:It's going to be tough to ever move on to a different program.

I'll take that as a compliment.  Thank you.  Smile

RE: GEHO - KingDavid93 - 05-09-2022

Hi @Bayern

Between TO and GEHO which one did you like more and which would you say gave you the best bang for your buck when it came to overall health, wellness, mood, energy, appearance, physique, etc

Also will you be switching over to HOWL?

RE: GEHO - Bayern2 - 05-09-2022

(05-09-2022, 06:33 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: Hi @Bayern

Between TO and GEHO which one did you like more and which would you say gave you the best bang for your buck when it came to overall health, wellness, mood, energy, appearance, physique, etc

Also will you be switching over to HOWL?

Between TO and GEHO I'd definitely say I liked GEHO more.  The detox module felt stronger, the mental clarity on it felt better and was overall happier when running it.  

I have moved on to HOWL, however, since the night it was released.  Switched to HOWL so I can finally get down to the weight I was at around 5-6 years ago.

RE: GEHO - KingDavid93 - 01-23-2023

@Bayern

Hi how are you?

What volume were you playing geho at, with which format and what device were you using to listen to it?