Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Speed-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2

Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-03-2022

Just bought this few days ago and seeing it has parts of USLM and Laser focus ,FRM DRS … an other things..I am fully confident that this time MLS will work on me… Cause I am already starting to see results…

Updates

Even though I am bored ,I am still able to focus when I consciously try and this is something very new to me ..as ADHD and OCD gets in the way I am very excited to learn new things on this sub.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - K-Train - 03-03-2022

What's up fellow ADHD'er! Glad to see you running this man. I've been back on MLS for the past two weeks now and it's helping me out a lot in the education department and with life in general. Similar to you, the main thing I've noticed is that I can actually consciously FOCUS. Consistently. This is something that's honestly unheard of for me. Granted, I'll still have times where my mind drifts but having that ability to refocus like other neurotypicals is amazing. And with the added focus means I can actually work more efficiently and quite honestly just get sh!t done. The FRM should help you with the OCD as well. I've definitely developed a bit of anxiety over the years but OF 5.5G and MLS 5.75G have both helped in that department. Good luck to you man! Now off to update my own journal... Roflmao

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-03-2022

(03-03-2022, 02:21 AM)K-Train Wrote: What's up fellow ADHD'er! Glad to see you running this man. I've been back on MLS for the past two weeks now and it's helping me out a lot in the education department and with life in general. Similar to you, the main thing I've noticed is that I can actually consciously FOCUS. Consistently. This is something that's honestly unheard of for me. Granted, I'll still have times where my mind drifts but having that ability to refocus like other neurotypicals is amazing. And with the added focus means I can actually work more efficiently and quite honestly just get sh!t done. The FRM should help you with the OCD as well. I've definitely developed a bit of anxiety over the years but OF 5.5G and MLS 5.75G have both helped in that department. Good luck to you man! Now off to update my own journal... Roflmao

Glad to see you here buddy…I bought this after reading your “ADHD and Maximum Learning “ thread.

My intellectual confidence is coming back cause I am learning python and I am loving it…before I used to get bored in few secs but now I can actually focus

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Shannon - 03-03-2022

I'm glad to see you guys getting value from the program. MLS has long been one of those that frustrated me to no end because, as it turns out, I didn't have sufficient understanding of dealing with fear. Now the latest version works well enough on fear, which makes a big difference for you and makes this program a lot less frustrating for me!

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-03-2022

It was frustrating for me too when I tried previous gen MLS and it didn’t work on me ..But I am sure this is the one….

Update ..Today seems like one of those days where your feel that ur brain is broken and you are like ..Duhhhh….Nothing registers even I read stuff related to programming…. Yesterday I was on Full speed and did so much.. and today I feel as if I have crash landed into the ocean…I guess I will be lying in my bed today all day and recover…

I have also noticed that my Sleep timing is getting optimised .. weird that I struggled from insomnia for such a long time and now it’s getting fixed from MLS.. This is awesome

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-05-2022

It’s looks like that my subconscious is back firing .

I am watching Netflix all day and this is making me feeling unproductive as I am just wasting time.

I am feeling a sense of ‘fear’ related to my future self …

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Shannon - 03-05-2022

(03-05-2022, 07:16 PM)Zane Wrote: It’s looks like that my subconscious is back firing .

I am watching  Netflix all day and this is making me feeling unproductive as I am just wasting time.

When you consciously realize this subconscious resistance is taking place, consciously make the effort to stop it and do what needs to be done regardless.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - K-Train - 03-05-2022

(03-05-2022, 07:16 PM)Zane Wrote: It’s looks like that my subconscious is back firing .

I am watching  Netflix all day and this is making me feeling unproductive as I am just wasting time.

Follow the recommended listening protocol for MLS but also consider mixing in a 2.5 minute listen of MLS during the day. For me this was a game changer because normally by midday (12pm-1pm) I start fading a little bit however the inclusion of the short 2.5 minute loop was beneficial. Don't be discouraged. Regular people have issues concerning self-esteem, achieving their full potential, and overcoming procrastination but with ADHD (IMO) there's a good possibility of those issues being magnified because our brains are wired differently. Also what @Shannon said as well.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-08-2022

omg,,,,my brain processing at snail-pace...It just wont let me enjoy things....I cant write much cause ,,,too tired to think

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-09-2022

Today was a very unproductive day..

I wasn’t able to focus and was unmotivated. No matter how hard I tried ,I still wasn’t able to get myself to focus..

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - K-Train - 03-09-2022

How many loops of MLS 5.75G are you currently running? In the very early stages I had good results with going as high as 10 loops of MLS 5.75G and then tapering off in subsequent days. This provided me with good results. Also, is your unproductivity isolated to a specific time of the day or is it an all day thing? Depending on your answer, consider running a quick 2.5 minute loop of MLS during your unproductive time period or even running a full loop to help break the resistance.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Zane - 03-09-2022

(03-09-2022, 04:31 PM)K-Train Wrote: How many loops of MLS 5.75G are you currently running? In the very early stages I had good results with going as high as  10 loops of MLS 5.75G and then tapering off in subsequent days. This provided me with good results.  Also, is your unproductivity isolated to a specific time of the day or is it an all day thing?  Depending on your answer, consider running a quick 2.5 minute loop of MLS during your unproductive time period or even running a full loop to help break the resistance.

I am doing 6 loops per day 12am to 6am ...

My unproductivity is like all day thing...I procrastinate on  almost everything...

I gave 2.5 minute a shoot but I got no result..

I am too early to say if  things are working or not...not unless 2-3 months have passed

But did notice that after 6 loops my brain feels a bit exhausted . it almost feels like on subconscious level instead of conscious ..hard to explain

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - K-Train - 03-09-2022

(03-09-2022, 04:55 PM)Zane Wrote: I am doing 6 loops per day 12am to 6am ...

My unproductivity is like all day thing...I procrastinate on  almost everything...

I am too early to say if  things are working or not...not unless 2-3 months have passed

But did notice that after 6 loops my brain feels a bit exhausted . it almost feels like on subconscious level instead of conscious ..hard to explain

The effects you report seem like reversal resistance which actually makes sense. My subconscious is/was terrified of the effects of MLS because becoming smarter and actually accomplishing goals meant growing up, having to deal with people, rejection, criticism, etc. If you're feeling exhaustion on a subconscious level it could point to your subconscious fighting tooth and nail to avoid achieving results but losing the battle somewhat. I agree that it's still early so continue to push forward and let's see if you can't break through this resistance. My theory is that once you're subconscious saw who and what you could be via MLS it put the breaks on.

Either way, keep pushing amigo. I know how you're feeling but it gets better.

RE: Maximum Learning Speed- 5.75G - Shannon - 03-10-2022

(03-09-2022, 05:32 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 04:55 PM)Zane Wrote: I am doing 6 loops per day 12am to 6am ...

The effects you report seem like reversal resistance which actually makes sense. My subconscious is/was terrified of the effects of MLS because becoming smarter and actually accomplishing goals meant growing up, having to deal with people, rejection, criticism, etc. If you're feeling exhaustion on a subconscious level it could point to your subconscious fighting tooth and nail to avoid achieving results but losing the battle somewhat. I agree that it's still early so continue to push forward and let's see if you can't break through this resistance. My theory is that once you're subconscious saw who and what you could be via MLS it put the breaks on.

Either way, keep pushing amigo. I know how you're feeling but it gets better.

In cases like this subconscious exhaustion usually means you need more exposure to break through.