Subliminal Talk
UH: The Reset of Myself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH: The Reset of Myself (/Thread-UH-The-Reset-of-Myself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 05-27-2022

month: 3 Cycle: 2 3 on: 8 ASRB 8

Right now, I'm having these annoying phase eating alot, because i feel stressed out of nowhere.

Mayby not really out of nowhere since i also feel guilt and shame...

I really hope this is a good sign...

(the fact it's ruinening my diet doesn't help much either
It could also be because of not enough sleep)

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 05-29-2022

month: 3 Cycle: 2 3 off: 1 ASRB 8

Okay, I Finally found out why I'm crankey: It's sounds cheap I know.

But it's because my Familly is such a negative mess.

We mainly focus on the negative things in life..

We still help each other but at the same time we dont want to...

So yeah In conclusion: I pretty much get to hear how i do everything wrong!

Even over the most simplelest things and it freaking annoyes me!

(I dont know if i even get the effect of Directionale shield)

What I do know is that my desire for Aura of Love keeps getting stronger.

Not only for Myself but now for my familly as well..

Sorry for complaining about my familly but I start to get sick of negativity and the feeling that I keep being watched and corrected over even the tiniest thing.

To bad I still have to use UH For 12 month's instead of the normale 6...

Cause like I said i really want to use Aura of Love.. oh well... I just keep going!

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 06-11-2022

month: 4 Cycle: 9 on: 9 ASRB 9

Welp I didn't pass the trial job sadly enough..

But what I noticed was that I just accepted it, without crying and feeling like a failure like I did last time.

Yeah it still sucked but it was nice to not have heavy feelings this time around and I'm sure I will get another job one day. Smile

I have to say, Despite not noticing change every single day. UH is a great sub and the fact I'm only 1/3 into it

(I remember someone saying it was a 9 month progress, but you can only use it in a row of 6 month's).

Starts to make me hyped for the Sub all over again, Wich is nice cause before i could only think about future subs. Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 07-15-2022

Month: 6 Day on: 3

Welp I sure got it to work now, Yesterday I got really frustrated and irritated quickly and it also seemed slightly easier to express it. my family came here to celebrate the fact my aunt bought a new house and sure it had it's fun part but the things that irritated me already pretty much made it slightly worse...

Normally I would just keep it bottled up but it was really frustration overload and I'm pretty sure alot of it is also because my subconcious is pissed that I now know how to use subs correctly

mayby now it's trying to use my fear of familly fights to make me stop using it

Although funny enough after this month I'm going to use OCF4 Instead of Aura of Love (although that one will come right after)

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 07-29-2022

Month: 6 Day on: 2 Last cycle

I'm on my last cycle now I increased the playlist with 1 extra loop,I'm really tired and had a slight headache

I'm also wondering whether I should finish it considering i messed up the first 5 month's by setting the volume on 2/3 clicks out of 15....

Also I'm just to focused on using OCF4, That I'm going to use over 2 weeks...

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - CatMan - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 06:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Month: 6 Day on: 2 Last cycle

I'm on my last cycle now I increased the playlist with 1 extra loop,I'm really tired and had a slight headache

I'm also wondering whether I should finish it considering i messed up the first 5 month's by setting the volume on 2/3 clicks out of 15....

I'd "start" the run from the first day of you playing the loops and volume required for the sub to work. Forget about anything beforehand. Then make sure the volume and loops etc. are setup properly before each listening session, to NEVER allow a 5 month period to be a waste of time again. It's a shame that happened, a lot of benefit could've been gained, but it's better now to look forward and make sure it never happens again.

That sub has barely had any time to function, the volume was too low all that time. You paid for the sub, get the use out of it. Then move on.

I've had my Brother on UH for a long time, a week or so his run will be up. I may keep going with him on it, it's done real well for him. He has mental illness, and still has received noticeable benefit. It's a solid program, if given the chance to work.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 07-29-2022

(07-29-2022, 07:07 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 06:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Month: 6 Day on: 2 Last cycle

I'd "start" the run from the first day of you playing the loops and volume required for the sub to work. Forget about anything beforehand. Then make sure the volume and loops etc. are setup properly before each listening session, to NEVER allow a 5 month period to be a waste of time again. It's a shame that happened, a lot of benefit could've been gained, but it's better now to look forward and make sure it never happens again.

That sub has barely had any time to function, the volume was too low all that time. You paid for the sub, get the use out of it. Then move on.

I've had my Brother on UH for a long time, a week or so his run will be up. I may keep going with him on it, it's done real well for him. He has mental illness, and still has received noticeable benefit. It's a solid program, if given the chance to work.

It's true that it might become a waste of money but I really wanna do OCF4 first before redoing UH again (it's 3rd on my list after OCF4 and Aura of Love) Mainly cause it's obviouse I'm a speciale case aswell and my experience with OCF3 where not that mind blowing either.... My Plan is basicly to Use OCF4 and Aura of Love to make sure I will never fail my subs again. 

(with removing fear and giving me selflove even though UH also does that but I also got some familly issues that might need a fix) 

I also doubt Shannon will update UH within 1,5 year aswell (ofcourse i might be wrong about this but hey I take the risk) 

So yeah I will deffinitly come back to UH in the future whether it's this version or an upgrade. Smile

Edit: Also thanks for giving the reassurence that people with mental illness can also benefit from the subs Smile