Subliminal Talk
UH: The Reset of Myself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH: The Reset of Myself (/Thread-UH-The-Reset-of-Myself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-13-2022

Despite Having more energy after work then i used to have in the past.

I still have a fear of overworking myself...

(mainly because i was used to working 3 days in a week instead of 4..)

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-13-2022

Month: 2 Cycle: 5 day on: 7 ASRB: 4

I noticed that the time i need for my sleep has decreased.

Also i learned yesterday that i can still work on my hobbies other then gaming after I'm done working.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-14-2022

Today I felt nothing but fear! fear about my new job and what to do if i dont like it...

Later that day some idea's came above even if they might be to hard or challenging for me like: movie editing, becoming a voice actor, try to become a monitize hit on youtube (although i do see this as impossible but hey), become an actor and the last option: become a booker..

I will still finish my trial period though..

I'm still on my first week of the first 2 month's though..

Also My Mother noticed my subs results (even though she thinks its because of my anti seisure pills)

It's also possible that either the sub is playing the resistance game or I just have to much fear to go back to work again after 2 years...

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-20-2022

Month: 2 Cycle: 5 day off: 4 ASRB: 4

Hmm i made an interesting switch compared with last week,

I dont know if it's because it's only 3 days this week instead of 4.

or mayby i slept better or got more used to the place.

also I noticed I talk alot more, I did already do that last week as well but it's still a nice noticeable thing.

I noticed that I can slightly handle critisism better, despite stil having the feeling of being attacked, I just know it's just a feeling and not fact.

Also my fear of the place is totally gone, Dont know if I want to take this job after the trial but atleast there is progress

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-24-2022

Month: 2 Cycle: 6 day on: 4 ASRB: 5

Mayby a dumb question.. But is being Sick a part of the sub?

I mean I have this big feaver/cold since I started listening this week (aka 4 days now)

and I have heard of having to go through the opposite effect in order to get the effect you want...

But yeah... I guess I just had bad luck.. welp back to the recovery..

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - UniversalMan - 04-26-2022

(04-24-2022, 11:04 PM)MrGnome Wrote: Month: 2 Cycle: 6 day on: 4 ASRB: 5

I mean I have this big feaver/cold since I started listening this week (aka 4 days now)

and I have heard of having to go through the opposite effect in order to get the effect you want...

Thought to pop in, from my understanding of what is the goal of UH, if it is form the subiliminal, it could be detox (physical and energetic) also, and energetic healing, just stay hydrated (preferably drink plenty of water, not sodas or similar)
hope this helps

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 07:33 AM)UniversalMan Wrote:

Thought to pop in, from my understanding of what is the goal of UH, if it is form the subiliminal, it could be detox (physical and energetic) also, and energetic healing, just stay hydrated (preferably drink plenty of water, not sodas or similar)
hope this helps

Hey, Thanks for an answer!  Thumbsup 

I love the subs but sometimes I really have a hard time to know what's related to a sub and what's part of bad luck. 

I just found the timing of my cold to be suspicious.. I really hope this cold I'm having is really a detox.

(04-26-2022, 09:02 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

hope this helps

I love the subs but sometimes I really have a hard time to know what's related to a sub and what's part of bad luck. 

I just found the timing of my cold to be suspicious.. I really hope this cold I'm having is really a detox.

I am not a doctor nor subliminal expert, it could be numerous of reason for what is that cold, I just thought if you think it is sub related, than that could be it, cause deep healing is often followed with detoxing on numerous levels, if not could be alergies (Spring season) ect....

It could also be you are on a breakthrough to some deep healing...

I would say... just keep your thoughts positive and take care of your body ,rest, sleep, hydration, nutrients....

BTW...why is the timing of the cold suspicious?

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 09:38 AM)UniversalMan Wrote:

hope this helps

I am not a doctor nor subliminal expert, it could be numerous of reason for what is that cold, I just thought if you think it is sub related, than that could be it, cause deep healing is often followed with detoxing on numerous levels, if not could be alergies (Spring season) ect....

I would say... just keep your thoughts positive and take care of your body ,rest, sleep, hydration, nutrients....

"BTW...why is the timing of the cold suspicious?"

Because it happend after my first night listening this cycle and the fact i got a cold after made me wonder whether it was the sub's doing or just a case of bad luck..

"I am not a doctor nor subliminal expert, it could be numerous of reason for what is that cold, I just thought if you think it is sub related, than that could be it, cause deep healing is often followed with detoxing on numerous levels, if not could be alergies (Spring season) ect...."

True I know It's just speculations but it's still better then nothing hehe

Also i dont really know that much about detox even though I had it on TLU6 in the form of diariah wich took alot less amont of time (like only a few hours)

But this sub is still bigger when it's about detox. Also only alergie I know of is having hay feaver.

"It could also be you are on a breakthrough to some deep healing..."

Welp only one way to find out, I really hope it's the case though.  Smile

(04-26-2022, 09:58 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(04-26-2022, 09:38 AM)UniversalMan Wrote:

hope this helps

"BTW...why is the timing of the cold suspicious?"

Because it happend after my first night listening this cycle and the fact i got a cold after made me wonder whether it was the sub's doing or just a case of bad luck..

"I am not a doctor nor subliminal expert, it could be numerous of reason for what is that cold, I just thought if you think it is sub related, than that could be it, cause deep healing is often followed with detoxing on numerous levels, if not could be alergies (Spring season) ect...."

True I know It's just speculations but it's still better then nothing hehe

Also i dont really know that much about detox even though I had it on TLU6 in the form of diariah wich took alot less amont of time (like only a few hours)

But this sub is still bigger when it's about detox. Also only alergie I know of is having hay feaver.

"It could also be you are on a breakthrough to some deep healing..."

Welp only one way to find out, I really hope it's the case though.  Smile

So, step forward than Big Grin

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - UniversalMan - 04-28-2022

You feeling better?

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 04-28-2022

(04-28-2022, 10:08 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: You feeling better?

Almost there, If i had to guess i would say i need 2/3 more days.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 05-08-2022

Month: 2 Cycle: 8 day on: 3 ASRB: 7

I'm better and tomorrow I'm going back to work.

I'm still Tired though..

I also start to get impatient.. wich is no good considering i still have a long time to go and i might have shot my self in the foot yesterday by listening to the sub on 1 mobile and some asrm on another..

cause i couldn't fall asleep.

dont know how harmfull it is to have some sound playing while using a sub at the same time..

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 05-21-2022

month: 3 Cycle: 2 3 on: 3 ASRB 8

I got very cranky this week, The fact that i got not enough sleep didn't help either even though i use Sleep inducton Aid 2 on my off days...

I also noticed I pay more attention to the woman around me.

Sadly still not much else to report, Dont know if it's resistance or an annoying phase i have to go through but i will find out.