Subliminal Talk
UH: The Reset of Myself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH: The Reset of Myself (/Thread-UH-The-Reset-of-Myself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-25-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: UH will calm and clear the fears that are lying to you that you can't succeed.

The truth is, you can do anything you choose to do.  And I don't mean "Except for...", I mean ANYTHING

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Fear is your subconscious projecting imaginary futures and then reacting as if they are real.  Just remember that.  They are just imagined outcomes. 

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for this, Shannon! I am very glad that UH works on those types of fears! I will be happy to reap the benefits of this subliminal over the course of my usage and after! This should do a lot to help me succeed: help me recover faster post-workout, help my voice and lungs heal up from years of damage, help work on fears such as the one you described, help to heal lots of trauma that gets in the way of so many aspects of life, etc. This sub is ALREADY making an increasingly noticeable difference and I'm REALLY glad I bought it! Thanks Shannon!

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 12:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 01:59 AM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 1  ASRB: 1

I feel weird today,
Like someone is playing with a light switch but in my case my feelings keep switching from negative to positive.
From positive back to negative.
From fearfull to confident.
From confident to fearfull.

It's weird.
Wont be supprised if my subconcious is having an inside battle or something.

That is exactly what is happening.  Which shows you that happiness is a CHOICE.

Quote:Also I'm glad I took Initiative to plan the next D&D session ( little fun fact my profile is based on my D&D character) with my friends yesterday! It was nice feeling like some sort of leader for once! cant wait to see what the rest of the time will bring. Smile

Kind of hard to miss that... at least from a D&D veteran.  ;Wink I don't play gnomes very often, but when I dothey're usually totally insane illusionists. 

As to the program's effects, it sounds like you are approaching a tipping point for something important.

I can relate to this. This is similar in my case as well.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - London1 - 02-25-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: UH will calm and clear the fears that are lying to you that you can't succeed.

The truth is, you can do anything you choose to do.  And I don't mean "Except for...", I mean ANYTHING

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Fear is your subconscious projecting imaginary futures and then reacting as if they are real.  Just remember that.  They are just imagined outcomes. 

Congratulations on your success!

This sounds GOOD!
Very motivational

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 12:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 01:59 AM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 1  ASRB: 1

I feel weird today,
Like someone is playing with a light switch but in my case my feelings keep switching from negative to positive.
From positive back to negative.
From fearfull to confident.
From confident to fearfull.

It's weird.
Wont be supprised if my subconcious is having an inside battle or something.

That is exactly what is happening.  Which shows you that happiness is a CHOICE.

Quote:Also I'm glad I took Initiative to plan the next D&D session ( little fun fact my profile is based on my D&D character) with my friends yesterday! It was nice feeling like some sort of leader for once! cant wait to see what the rest of the time will bring. Smile

Kind of hard to miss that... at least from a D&D veteran.  ;Wink I don't play gnomes very often, but when I dothey're usually totally insane illusionists. 

As to the program's effects, it sounds like you are approaching a tipping point for something important.

"That is exactly what is happening.  Which shows you that happiness is a CHOICE."

I'll will remember that  Smile

"Kind of hard to miss that... at least from a D&D veteran.  ;Wink I don't play gnomes very often, but when I dothey're usually totally insane illusionists."

This is my first campaign i started back in 2017

Mine is a Rogue/Tellflamar Shadowlord but despite having sad and serious moments he's still mainly a comic relive character 

main part of the jokes come from the fact he has 14 int but 9 wisdom so he can be kind of a moron sometimes. 

Also hypocritical jokes are a thing and cause he lived in dictatorship he didn't knew much about the outside world.

He is also a troll sometimes for a specific party member but can also troll with other party members just not as much.

Nowadays things related to his background story are almost entirely fixed. (the dictator is dead) 

Also another twist is his parents didn't die during his backstory but during the campaign itself haha xD

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-25-2022

But back to reporting:

Month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 2 ASRB: 1

I had a dream where is was working at a job (not the same as i am about to work despite still not knowing when i know its gonna be 28 hours now instead of the 12 hours i did at my last job)

But i was just sitting there having nothing to do, Then i saw my old ex she ignored me but i was okay with that atleast i was happy to atleast someone i knew..

I guess the sub is working on the fact i never had to do anything as a kid untill i became an adult and the fact it literally happend at one of my inturns where i had nothing to do and was compleley bored as ....?

I hope this is the case.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 02-26-2022

I occasionally run a campaign based on very heavily modified 1st Edition rules. I never liked 2nd Edition, and didn't play for over a decade, and by the time I started again, they were on 3.5 Ed and the rules just looked stupid to me. 4th ed didn't impress me, and 5th ed seems better, but still the problem I have is that people don't have to earn anything anymore, it seems. I use rules I created to fix the problems with 1E, which I am told makes my rules similar to 5E in a lot of ways. I never really got far learning 5E rules, since they seem a lot more complicated than necessary for no good reason, and there's that "you don't have to earn anything anymore" thing. I like a challenge, and I like to keep it focused on flowing story and game immersion. Maybe I just don't know enough about 5E yet, but I don't have much time to run a game or play or even read rule books, so mostly I just run the rules I have developed when I DM, and I don't play much anymore because I don't feel like I have time to learn a new set of rules.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-26-2022

(02-26-2022, 12:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I occasionally run a campaign based on very heavily modified 1st Edition rules.  I never liked 2nd Edition, and didn't play for over a decade, and by the time I started again, they were on 3.5 Ed and the rules just looked stupid to me.  4th ed didn't impress me, and 5th ed seems better, but still the problem I have is that people don't have to earn anything anymore, it seems.  I use rules I created to fix the problems with 1E, which I am told makes my rules similar to 5E in a lot of ways.  I never really got far learning 5E rules, since they seem a lot more complicated than necessary for no good reason, and there's that "you don't have to earn anything anymore" thing.   I like a challenge, and I like to keep it focused on flowing story and game immersion.  Maybe I just don't know enough about 5E yet, but I don't have much time to run a game or play or even read rule books, so mostly I just run the rules I have developed when I DM, and I don't play much anymore because I don't feel like I have time to learn a new set of rules.

Yeah we are playing 3.5E since thats the one our DM is familliair with but we are also thinking on turning our next campaign (who knows when that may happen or if at all) in 5E. 

It's also nice that our DM is not that strict on having specific items in order to cast magic (cause im not gonna lie I'm horrible at keeping my bag in check xD) and not to mention the nice homebrew stuff i love it  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-03-2022

Month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 7 ASRB: 1

2 Nights ago I got the energy boost again and this time my mind was full of positivity except i had a hard time sleeping
but luckily i did fell asleep,

I also notice my urge to excersise becomes stronger wich is neat cause yesterday I got a new scale and I found out my weight was 160kg (34,5%Body fat)

So i also need to find a way to lose weight and win time to finish UH and start GHO.

Before I no longer fit my clothes

I'm going to try to eat less (despite not having much succes with ASP but its gonna be okay).

Also I really love UH.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 03-03-2022

Looks like good progress for you on UH!

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-06-2022

Month: 0 Cycle: 2 day off: 2 ASRB: 1

Still a little Tired but other then that im fine : )

I also got a load of dreams last night 0_0,

Thats a first one.

Also my Tinnitus seems to slowly get less worse.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-07-2022

Btw is it normal to have random cranky, negative moments?

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Frosted - 03-07-2022

Yeah it happens when healing sometimes. It’s not just crankiness; I notice sometimes I’ll be more jumpy about loud sounds and other stuff.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-07-2022

(03-07-2022, 09:12 AM)Frosted Wrote: Yeah it happens when healing sometimes. It’s not just crankiness; I notice sometimes I’ll be more jumpy about loud sounds and other stuff.

Thanks.  Smile 

I was wondering why i had moments of ultimate happiness (to the point of feeling like in my teenage years or younger)

and at other times to being Cranky and Sad at other times out of nothing. 

Altough i did notice negative news hitted me harder. 

I guess it's resistance playing on me and i should not forgot that I'm almost just 1 month in so i still have 5 month's to go!

Guess i was so amazed at the results i already got in so little time that i began to expect unreasonable results at only almost 1 month in..

Impatient is still my biggest flaw afterall

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Frosted - 03-08-2022

All good, it happens to the best of us!