Subliminal Talk
UH: The Reset of Myself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH: The Reset of Myself (/Thread-UH-The-Reset-of-Myself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-10-2022

month: 0  Cycle: 1 day: 1

Wow I just used the Universal Healing for the first time last night and have to to say: Wow!

I knew this subs gave my body weird feelings but those were tiny in the past.. 

This one however was extreme i felt it through my whole body and for a long time too..

It was nice yet weird at the same time.

Also the biggest schock is that after only 1 Night of listening i already got a benefit!

With it being an Energy boost. 

Out of nowhere i got a load of energy wich is great.. if i weren't trying to sleep haha xD 

So yeah these may be the First time i got a big change on the very first use   

even if i got bearly any sleep last night from too much energy. 

(almost like a suger rush even though i didn't eat candy yesterday) 

So yeah I'm starting great already!   Thumbsup

Cant wait to see what the 6 months will bring me  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 02-11-2022

I have a feeling you guys will enjoy 5.8G in general.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-12-2022

(02-11-2022, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have a feeling you guys will enjoy 5.8G in general.

I can totally believe that, if they are all this fast and effective.  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-13-2022

month: 0 Cycle: 1 day: 3

I noticed yesterday that i was getting an urge to start excersising after i already did so on my first day to deal with my extra energy.

So i got muscle pain now but it's not as bad as it used to be so thats nice Smile

also i was wondering does sleeping on the side harm the effects of Ultrasonic sub?

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 02-14-2022

(02-13-2022, 12:24 AM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0  Cycle: 1 day: 3

I noticed yesterday that i was getting an urge to start excersising after i already did so on my first day to deal with my extra energy.

So i got muscle pain now but it's not as bad as it used to be so thats nice Smile

also i was wondering does sleeping on the side harm the effects of Ultrasonic sub?

You will still get results if you sleep on your side.  Unless you sleep on your back, you'll always have one ear in your pillow.  I do not sleep on my back, and I get results just fine.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 05:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-13-2022, 12:24 AM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0  Cycle: 1 day: 3

You will still get results if you sleep on your side.  Unless you sleep on your back, you'll always have one ear in your pillow.  I do not sleep on my back, and I get results just fine.

Thanks, Just wanted to make sure i didn't need both ears.  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-14-2022

month: 0 Cycle: 1 day: 5

Yesterday i went to a job interview and i was kinda nerveus yet calm at the same time at first i got a little call back to interns i didn't like and got a little scared,

But after the interview i felt calm again it also helpt that the job seems to be at my education level and the boss seemed to be confident in me after i recognised the pc models lying around on the work floor.

So I'm getting a trial period first for 2 months so i like to see how it will work out Smile

Also i watched a show with brutal murder yesterday, Before it made me uncomfortable but yesterday i felt nothing about it and just enjoyed the show. Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MegaMan - 02-15-2022

(02-14-2022, 11:46 PM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0 Cycle: 1 day: 5

Yesterday i went to a job interview and i was kinda nerveus yet calm at the same time at first i got a little call back to interns i didn't like and got a little scared,

But after the interview i felt calm again it also helpt that the job seems to be at my education level and the boss seemed to be confident in me after i recognised the pc models lying around on the work floor.

So I'm getting a trial period first for 2 months so i like to see how it will work out Smile

Hey MrGnome,
really great news about the job! I'm rooting for you  Thumbsup

Cheers
MM

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-15-2022

(02-15-2022, 09:17 AM)MegaMan Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 11:46 PM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0 Cycle: 1 day: 5

Hey MrGnome,
really great news about the job! I'm rooting for you  Thumbsup

Cheers
MM

Thanks MegaMan,  Smile

With the fact that the job is related to my education and the fact i got UH make me believe that i will succeed. Smile

And this new confidence is a new one aswell, even though a part of it is my trust in the programms.  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 02-16-2022

UH will calm and clear the fears that are lying to you that you can't succeed.

The truth is, you can do anything you choose to do.  And I don't mean "Except for...", I mean ANYTHING

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Fear is your subconscious projecting imaginary futures and then reacting as if they are real.  Just remember that.  They are just imagined outcomes. 

Congratulations on your success!

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: UH will calm and clear the fears that are lying to you that you can't succeed.

The truth is, you can do anything you choose to do.  And I don't mean "Except for...", I mean ANYTHING

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Fear is your subconscious projecting imaginary futures and then reacting as if they are real.  Just remember that.  They are just imagined outcomes. 

Congratulations on your success!

Thanks.  Smile 

You are right! My whole life i've been told what i couldn't do and my over protective mother doesn't help either..

I know it ain't her fault and Neither aint mine. 

We are just dealing with the cards we were given and

after alots of trial and error I finally found an exit of the non stop routine and i will do my best to succeed.

Thanks Shannon for everything you do.  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-21-2022

month: 0 Cycle: 1 day off: 2

- I noticed this weekend that I careless about other shoppers in our grocery store I just go where I need to go and just stopt thinking about other people

-I did some Excersise yesterday

-Today I'm sooooooooo tired, dont know if this is from the sub or the heavy wind storm from last night but I'm glad my job trial hasn't started yet.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 02-25-2022

month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 1 ASRB: 1

I feel weird today,
Like someone is playing with a light switch but in my case my feelings keep switching from negative to positive.
From positive back to negative.
From fearfull to confident.
From confident to fearfull.

It's weird.
Wont be supprised if my subconcious is having an inside battle or something.

Also I'm glad I took Initiative to plan the next D&D session ( little fun fact my profile is based on my D&D character) with my friends yesterday! It was nice feeling like some sort of leader for once! cant wait to see what the rest of the time will bring. Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 01:59 AM)MrGnome Wrote: month: 0 Cycle: 2 day on: 1  ASRB: 1

I feel weird today,
Like someone is playing with a light switch but in my case my feelings keep switching from negative to positive.
From positive back to negative.
From fearfull to confident.
From confident to fearfull.

It's weird.
Wont be supprised if my subconcious is having an inside battle or something.

That is exactly what is happening.  Which shows you that happiness is a CHOICE.

Quote:Also I'm glad I took Initiative to plan the next D&D session ( little fun fact my profile is based on my D&D character) with my friends yesterday! It was nice feeling like some sort of leader for once! cant wait to see what the rest of the time will bring. Smile

Kind of hard to miss that... at least from a D&D veteran.  ;Wink I don't play gnomes very often, but when I dothey're usually totally insane illusionists. 

As to the program's effects, it sounds like you are approaching a tipping point for something important.