Subliminal Talk
lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G (/Thread-lano-DMSI-v3-5-5-8G)

Pages: 1 2

lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - lano1106 - 02-07-2022

I have been running the program for about a week so far...

I got some small signs that the program is operating. It is hard to tell if it is coincidence, placebo effect or my attention is more focused in finding signs or if it is the real thing.

Here there are in a non specific order:

- A female worker at the grocery eagerly wanted to help
- A woman at the gym did wait for me outside to talk. She did not seem to want to end the discussion. I kinda felt some sexual tension between us and I had to stop the discussion or else I would still be there I feel but there was some nice flirting vibe there.
- The same woman as in the point above, we had a work-out where we had to change floor at every round for 5 rounds (cardion machines are on the second floor) and every time we had to go upstair, she ended up right in front of me at each round in such a way that I had her ass in my face everytime.
- A new hot girl did show up twice at the gym. This some event as usually, only the same regulars show up.
- I got more matches than I usually get (I usually have 0 for very long time or I get likes from very uninteresting women) but that didn't go nowhere.
- I feel my sex drive going up
- Perhaps I am dreaming but I feel like I am experiencing some physical changes on my body... but this one is far-fetched a bit... I'll wait a bit to be more sure about this to write about it...

Ok, so there seems to be some stuff happening but ultimately to call the experience a success, this needs to go all the way up to the score... 3 more weeks to go in the experiment. I'll put myself up there to increase the chance that something happen... we will see...

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - Shannon - 02-07-2022

Really, dude? You have a woman trying as hard as she knows how to get your attention and you never gave her the green light? She is doing what she understands to be initiating sex as it is possible and appropriate in public. Why not suggest, next time you have a conversation, some course of action that allows her to take the next steps? For example, suggest doing something that gives her the option to be alone with you if she likes. Maybe suggest a conversation continue over lunch or coffee or a dinner, or tell her you like to walk in the woods to think and invite her along, etc.

DMSI is clearly not perfect yet, but this one seems like an easy one to get, and she's only asking for you to give a signal that you're open to her interest. Give her a signal that you're open to it, and the privacy to not be judged a slut in public, and I bet she'll do more to get to the goal.

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - lano1106 - 02-07-2022

Shannon, those are good advice... that being said, I have been doing all of that for some time with her. I have invited her to my place to have a coffee and continue talking after working out.

She did mention her interest in getting started with crypto. I did offer to come over and help her to be up and running with crypto in exchange of her taking of drinks...

No matter what I place on the table, she doesn't bite... This makes me wonder if I read her well or if she is just friendly...

just to make sure that my intention weren't ambigous and it did not work because she wasn't sure what I was up to, I made to her an explicit Mode 1 offer while she was chatting with me on a saterday evening. And she did decline my offer. From that point, I am not going to make any other offers unless she gives me a sign that she would be interested into that.

On a positive note, making my mode 1 offer and anticipating the answer used to be a source of anxiety. This time the process was pretty smooth emotionally for me. I give credit to OF for that.

From my previous DMSI successes I know that I need put myself in order for it to have opportunities to do something... For obvious reasons, during the last 2 years, I kinda have adopted a hermit lifestyle. I need push myself and go out... Not far from me, there is big festive outdoor activities... this is where I should be next week-end.

I have still 3 more weeks to run the experiment and score...

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - Shannon - 02-08-2022

(02-07-2022, 09:29 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Shannon, those are good advice... that being said, I have been doing all of that for some time with her. I have invited her to my place to have a coffee and continue talking after working out.

She did mention her interest in getting started with crypto. I did offer to come over and help her to be up and running with crypto in exchange of her taking of drinks...

No matter what I place on the table, she doesn't bite... This makes me wonder if I read her well or if she is just friendly...

just to make sure that my intention weren't ambigous and it did not work because she wasn't sure what I was up to, I made to her an explicit Mode 1 offer while she was chatting with me on a saterday evening. And she did decline my offer. From that point, I am not going to make any other offers unless she gives me a sign that she would be interested into that.

On a positive note, making my mode 1 offer and anticipating the answer used to be a source of anxiety. This time the process was pretty smooth emotionally for me. I give credit to OF for that.

From my previous DMSI successes I know that I need put myself in order for it to have opportunities to do something... For obvious reasons, during the last 2 years, I kinda have adopted a hermit lifestyle. I need push myself and go out... Not far from me, there is big festive outdoor activities... this is where I should be next week-end.

I have still 3 more weeks to run the experiment and score...

You left a lot out then.

The key is, you want to make it so they can move on their desires, but not do it for them.  It may be that you seemed to be trying too hard and that killed her attraction.  Do you think that's possible?

Neediness is a big killer for attraction, and you may be self conflicted in 2 or 3 different directions by the sounds of it.  One part of you wants to hide from socializing, one part of you wants to achieve the goals of DMSI and one part of you may be trying too hard when you do try.

I don't know enough to know for sure, but consider those things and let me know which you think are happening.  Then I can try to help you with them.

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - lano1106 - 02-08-2022

No, I don't think that I have been trying too hard. If there is something that you could say about me is the opposite. That I am not trying hard enough.

I pretty much let her alone and wait for her to open me up.

You are right, I omitted a lot of details such as her opening me several times per week on FB messenger to talk about whatever...

You have no idea the amount of signs that she has thrown at me over the weeks. My reaction to them was to open ways for her to move our relation forward while being indifferent to the outcome. She bites, fine, I'll move along with her. She don't, I'm fine as well...

TBH, I started to be annoyed with this ambiguity and this uncertainty. Like she throws at me signs of interests but OTOH, she refuses to consider spending time with me. Having a female chat buddy isn't my thing and I borderline consider that as a waste of time.

I would have loved things to move forward organically and naturally but that wasn't happening. Therefore, I resorted to a direct offer to have fun together. This was a make or break situation and I didn't care either way. She ended up declining the offer and to me, that has been a relief. The cat went out of the bag and I have stopped wondering...

Also, since my mode 1 offer, I think that she got the message about what my interest was and she has diminished her FB messages. No idea, if I caught her off with my offer. Maybe I did plant a seed in her mind and eventually something will happen. Or not...

really, I don't care at all what might happen. I like the girl. She is cute, intelligent and funny but this is not THE ONE... or some sick shit like that...

You know, I'm not too worried about her, I was just reporting the observations that I might attribute to listening to DMSI...

Beside that, I am 100% cool with whatever happens next!

Cheer!

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - lano1106 - 02-09-2022

I wonder if there is a luck magnifier into DMSI.

With over a year of going to that gym, I know that a very cute girl is also going to the gym but she must be attending the gym either before my class or after because I have never seen her.

Since last week when I started using DMSI, I did bump into her 3 times. This morning upon my arrival, when she saw me (I think that she was exiting the restroom), I had the feeling that she got surprised and she did excuse herself for not having seen me arriving... I have no idea why she was saying that because I did just arrive...

I am not used to that type of reaction but I guess some nervous reaction is what happens when a girl feel attraction toward a guy that has just entered the room...

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - Shannon - 02-09-2022

DMSI is aiming to get them to initiate, so you appear to have handled the situation pretty well. I think I am beginning to understand what is preventing women from responding the way I was trying to get them to respond in as frequently as I'd aimed for. I'll look into that and if the models indicate that I am right, I'll add that to the next version of DMSI.

Some other detail about mentioned girl in the first entry...

Today she was present as well. She used to only come twice per week but last week, she started to pretty come every day of the week...

before the workout, she did perform some stretching on the floor facing me which pretty much did allow me to have an excellent view on her breast cleavage... not too long after looking at her, she did look back at me and I did smile at her and she reciprocated.

At the end of the work out, we had sit ups to do and she decided to put herself right in front of my facing me with her legs semi spreaded... Again because of her position, I could look at her crotch very well...

finally, before leaving, she did mention that her nephew was learning C++... That could be a pure coincidence but I suspect that she may have made a small investigation about my interests online and perhaps she did plug the C++ thing by seeking rapport with me knowing that this topic is pretty much my thing...

Ok, ok, ok... it seems like evidences about her interest for me are pilling up... Maybe there is something here... but I am going to wait for her to set up things so that we make stuff together. She has been deaf to all my attempts in that direction so she better let me know in any way that she would be more receptive for such things before I try again...

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - ChrissyC - 02-09-2022

Lo
(02-09-2022, 03:42 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Some other detail about mentioned girl in the first entry...

Today she was present as well. She used to only come twice per week but last week, she started to pretty come every day of the week...

before the workout, she did perform some stretching on the floor facing me which pretty much did allow me to have an excellent view on her breast cleavage... not too long after looking at her, she did look back at me and I did smile at her and she reciprocated.

At the end of the work out, we had sit ups to do and she decided to put herself right in front of my facing me with her legs semi spreaded... Again because of her position, I could look at her crotch very well...

finally, before leaving, she did mention that her nephew was learning C++... That could be a pure coincidence but I suspect that she may have made a small investigation about my interests online and perhaps she did plug the C++ thing by seeking rapport with me knowing that this topic is pretty much my thing...

Ok, ok, ok... it seems like evidences about her interest for me are pilling up... Maybe there is something here... but I am going to wait for her to set up things so that we make stuff together. She has been deaf to all my attempts in that direction so she better let me know in any way that she would be more receptive for such things before I try again...

Sorry to barge into your journal! (No advice listed below Smile
Wow men are smarter than we women think.  Tongue Honestly, don’t put it past her to look you up, and find that information up and bring it up to you. We usually do that to men we find attractive and sometimes it’s just testing things out.

Just a suggestion but maybe like have something planned already and invite her to it and make it seem like you’re gonna go and enjoy yourself whether she’s there or not. And then if she says yes, you can warm it to the other stuff. Something about a man going to enjoy themselves regardless, does it for me & some other women I know. Smile 

I can tell you one thing, if I find I guy attractive I would want to sleep with him. But sometimes what stops me (one of the reasons  I’m listening to DMSI) is that I don’t want them to know that I want to have sex, Idk. But of shame, stigma, & insecurities  in that, etc. So she might think you’re so attractive, and is just afraid. 

Honestly women initiate in so many different ways. So I wonder how Shannon has it set up in the subliminal. Men are so much more direct, but women can be confusing at times. Even to me. And I’m one. 

If she stares a lot, she’s interested. If she bumps into you, she’s interested. If you see her around your area more than once, in unlikely places, she’s interested.  Lol Lol

oh Chrissy, thx for your female input on the topic... It is very interesting to have a peek into female psyche by reading how a woman feel about intimacy...

you know about the reasons that you sometimes omit to say that would like to have sex with a man. I am familiar with that sort of issue as I kinda have suffered from that type of thoughts myself. If it is not already done, you should seriously consider OF. It did magic with me in that departement...

Very often when I talk with her, she very often out of the blue use a sexual analogy to make a point... She did that at least 3 times that I can remember.

Once, we were talking about guys turning down a girl because she is unvaxxed and she pointed out the incongruency where the same guy wouldn't mind having unprotected sex...

The other day, we were discussing about the unproven mask efficacy and she went compare them to condoms have a 50% efficacy in which case she would prefer giving a blow job...

on the phone on a saterday night, out of the blue, she did told me that she was wearing an intrauterine contraceptive device...

I interpret those anecdotes as big green lights but when I try to make move, I feel like she puts her feet on the break pedal... At best, this is mixed signals.... So what I am going to do is enjoy my interactions with her, relax and let things happen if they are meant to happen...

I didn't expect to have a reply to my DMSI stories but I am just back from few errands. When I started the journal, I got few good signs but I still have some doubts... Tonight, I have become a true believer. I start accept the powers that DMSI is providing and I am looking to make good use of them...

I was about to reach the cashiers at the grocery . There was a line at each open cash registers but upon my arrival, a female cashier saw me, and she went to the extra length of opening her cash register to serve me... I just did small talk with her but she was friendly... but most importantly she was very attractive blonde... I could have complimented her very fancy nails... They were pink with some jewel rocks looking like diamonds making the shape of a heart when she was placing her fingers together... If I did notice this detail, I guess that she did show up on purpose her hands to me...

Next I went to put some gaz at the gaz station. I usually pay straight at the pump but exceptionally, I had to enter the station because I also needed to purchase some windshield liquid... Again, I have met another cute attractive young blonde cashier. She had friendly attitude with me and she even did giggle to one of my unfunny joke (it wasn't really joke. Just a comment but it did make her giggle, hence, I call that a joke)...

Bottomline, idk if I am dreaming but there must be some sort of luck magnifier or a manifestation module bundled into DMSI because I was either blind to attractive women in the last few months or I was simply not at the right place at the right moment and I was never encountering attractive strangers but now I bump into many several times per day...

No idea when I am going to reach maximum DMSI power but it seems like its power is growing after a week compared to what I did observe last week...

thank you Shannon... I'm looking forward writing about my first intimate encounter while listening to your program... I think that you have surpassed yourself with this last release... This is surprising to read that you still might have even more ideas to make the program even better than it currently is!

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - Shannon - 02-09-2022

My friend, a woman never tells a man she is in birth control, never mind what type, if she isn't either talking to her gyno or making it known that she can't get pregnant as a way to entice him into sex.  And it may also mean she's open to bareback sex.  However, as I state in the description of DMSI, where I say that those responding may tell you they're on BC, it may also not be true.  And there's no easy way to prove an IUD, short of her showing you the string, which would require a rather thorough exam of her deep nethers with a speculum and a flash light.  

What you're telling me definitely says she's sexually attracted and probably wants to have sex, but it also strongly suggests that she is still trying to get you to initiate.  Since you hit her with Mode 1, she wants a different approach.

DON'T GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS!  Make her initiate any sex that happens.  Over time, the aura of DMSI should have a cumulative effect that makes her want you more and more, and sooner or later, she should have to do something about it.

By the way, Chrissy's suggestion about inviting her along to something you're going to enjoy with or without her, is priceless.  I figured that out on my own about 10 years ago, and it doesn't always work, but it does always prevent you from looking stupid if she turns down your offer.  When it does work, it works really well.  Just know who's going to pay for her if what you're doing isn't free, and make that clear up front.  She'll probably expect you to pay, since the rules of common courtesy usually point to the person doing the inviting covering the person being invited.  But there are plenty of things you can do for free.  Just don't end up stuck with her while she shops at the shoe store in the mall or some crap like that, lol.

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - GreekGod22 - 02-10-2022

DMSI sounds like a fun sub to run when single. Looking forward to DMSI for couples.
I had a fling with a girl a few months ago, we came back to my place, and before having sex, she casually revealed about being on birth control for medical reasons. I knew that moment she was down not only to unprotected sex, but to also finish inside her if I wanted.
So usually when they mention this, it's a sign of high levels of attraction.

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - ffaux - 02-10-2022

A couple of thoughts on your gym buddy from personal experience:
1. She might be the type of girl who thinks sex=love
2. She might think you’re a stranger, and want to get to know you first

RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G - lano1106 - 02-11-2022

I did return to the grocery tonight. Same cute blonde cashier was there. I went to the cash register line maybe 5 minutes before the store close. So not much people there. I ended up having 2 female workers taking care of my grocery. A1 service from them. They did seem to be excited to be around me...

Yesterday, I did receive a package from FedEx. The package was requiring a signature. I do not recall the last time that I did encounter a female delivery person. On top of being served by a woman, it was a cute one...

Shannon did not confirm my suspicions but I am going to say it again... I suspect DMSI to contain some sort of luck magnifier or manifestation module...