Subliminal Talk
UH 5.8G questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UH 5.8G questions (/Thread-UH-5-8G-questions)

UH 5.8G questions - London1 - 02-07-2022

Is this program better for emotional trauma/healing than E5 itself?
Does it also work as an overcome fear sub?

Will it help to heal from stuttering and its causes?

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 04:49 AM)London1 Wrote: Is this program better for emotional trauma/healing than E5 itself?

This is answerable as a trade off. 

E5 is behind UH in tech advancement, so in that, UH is superior.

E5 is focused completely on emotional healing, but UH is focused on that and physical healing and mental healing and sexual healing and and and.  In focus, E5 is superior.

UH uses more advanced configuration techniques that allow me to set the impact levels for the script of E5 and FRM far higher than was possible in E5.  In that, UH is superior. 

And so as you can see, UH may be better, but it will depend on the specific situation.  I get the impression that the benefits outweigh the downsides, but only time will tell definitively.

Quote:Does it also work as an overcome fear sub?

It is designed to point FRM v5 at getting rid of the things that prevent you from healing.  At first glance, the answer would appear to be no.  But if you look closer, some of what is being healed is emotional, and fears are emotions causing and/or causing potentially healable things.  So in this context, FRM should have a sort of reiterative impact on the EHPRA v5 script, which would focus on healing the things that cause the fears while the FRM focuses on stopping the fear from interrupting the healing process.

If that is how it works, and I suspect that it is, then it is likely that this program would be useful for overcoming fears, but at the same time, it is not specifically designed to point FRM at all fears.  Just those that stand in the way of healing you.  How does that play out?  I don't know yet.

Quote:Will it help to heal from stuttering and its causes?

As far as I know, stuttering has two possible causes.  One is an emotional trauma that triggers insecurity of a specific tyle that manifests as extreme uncertainty and fear of judgement speaking, which results in stuttering (basically a self fulfilling fear).  The other is extremely rare, and that is a specific area of the brain gets damaged in a very specific way.  I have never seen anything about this before, so I guess it pretty much isn't a concern.

In either case, it is theoretically possible for this program to trigger a healing response that corrects the underlying issue, but I don't know how well this program triggers physical neural healing.  I would say based on what I know about the emotional basis for stuttering, there is a very good chance that it will help with stuttering, but it may take time to do so.

RE: UH 5.8G questions - London1 - 03-06-2022

(02-07-2022, 01:28 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-07-2022, 04:49 AM)London1 Wrote: Is this program better for emotional trauma/healing than E5 itself?

E5 is focused completely on emotional healing, but UH is focused on that and physical healing and mental healing and sexual healing and and and.  In focus, E5 is superior.

UH uses more advanced configuration techniques that allow me to set the impact levels for the script of E5 and FRM far higher than was possible in E5.  In that, UH is superior. 

And so as you can see, UH may be better, but it will depend on the specific situation.  I get the impression that the benefits outweigh the downsides, but only time will tell definitively.

It is designed to point FRM v5 at getting rid of the things that prevent you from healing.  At first glance, the answer would appear to be no.  But if you look closer, some of what is being healed is emotional, and fears are emotions causing and/or causing potentially healable things.  So in this context, FRM should have a sort of reiterative impact on the EHPRA v5 script, which would focus on healing the things that cause the fears while the FRM focuses on stopping the fear from interrupting the healing process.

If that is how it works, and I suspect that it is, then it is likely that this program would be useful for overcoming fears, but at the same time, it is not specifically designed to point FRM at all fears.  Just those that stand in the way of healing you.  How does that play out?  I don't know yet.

As far as I know, stuttering has two possible causes.  One is an emotional trauma that triggers insecurity of a specific tyle that manifests as extreme uncertainty and fear of judgement speaking, which results in stuttering (basically a self fulfilling fear).  The other is extremely rare, and that is a specific area of the brain gets damaged in a very specific way.  I have never seen anything about this before, so I guess it pretty much isn't a concern.

In either case, it is theoretically possible for this program to trigger a healing response that corrects the underlying issue, but I don't know how well this program triggers physical neural healing.  I would say based on what I know about the emotional basis for stuttering, there is a very good chance that it will help with stuttering, but it may take time to do so.

@Shannon

Another question, in your words what would you say UH is actually designed to heal?
What Specifically regarding the mental and emotional aspect for example?

The description with this one is very very vague. May heal x/may not.

Does it also work as a testosterone/general hormone optimizer?

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 03-06-2022

(03-06-2022, 04:50 AM)London1 Wrote:

@Shannon

Another question, in your words what would you say UH is actually designed to heal?

It is called
Universal healing because it is designed to get you to heal anything and everything that you are capable of healing, in any direction.  So anything and everything you are capable of healing in terms of mental, emotional, and whatever else.  The description is as specific as it can be while I am being honest.  We don't really understand the limits of what can be healed or by how much.

It does not optimize hormones, but it will try to get you to heal the glands that produce hormones if they need it.

RE: UH 5.8G questions - London1 - 03-06-2022

(03-06-2022, 10:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon

It is called
Universal healing because it is designed to get you to heal anything and everything that you are capable of healing, in any direction.  So anything and everything you are capable of healing in terms of mental, emotional, and whatever else.  The description is as specific as it can be while I am being honest.  We don't really understand the limits of what can be healed or by how much.

It does not optimize hormones, but it will try to get you to heal the glands that produce hormones if they need it.

I came across something online saying this

"If your subliminal isn’t specific enough, it’s challenging for your subconscious mind to understand the purpose you want to achieve. Listening to subliminal tracks that don’t describe your goal won’t make an impact on your mindset."

This reminded me of UH.

What would you say about that?

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 03-06-2022

(03-06-2022, 10:00 PM)London1 Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 10:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:

@Shannon

It is called

I came across something online saying this

"If your subliminal isn’t specific enough, it’s challenging for your subconscious mind to understand the purpose you want to achieve. Listening to subliminal tracks that don’t describe your goal won’t make an impact on your mindset."

This reminded me of UH.

What would you say about that?

That statement is true, but it's only useful for people who don't know how to script a subliminal.  I have been actively learning and perfecting how to communicate effectively and successfully with the parts of the subconscious since 1991, and I learned that particular lesson decades ago.  UH is not going to have that problem.  None of my subliminals will.

RE: UH 5.8G questions - GreekGod22 - 03-07-2022

Quote:E5 is focused completely on emotional healing, but UH is focused on that and physical healing and mental healing and sexual healing and and and.  In focus, E5 is superior.
I'm having trouble distinguishing between emotional healing and mental healing. How do they differ?

RE: UH 5.8G questions - HD87 - 03-07-2022

@Shannon i am not sure if this has already been asked, but i would like to ask does UH work on spiritual healing as well, i know you state that it works on everything mental, physical, emotional and sexual, but i dont know what else it works on as you state that it works on many other things too,

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 03-07-2022

(03-07-2022, 02:51 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
Quote:E5 is focused completely on emotional healing, but UH is focused on that and physical healing and mental healing and sexual healing and and and.  In focus, E5 is superior.
I'm having trouble distinguishing between emotional healing and mental healing. How do they differ?

They differ in what they're aiming at.  It's not designed so that you can necessarily easily determine what is being healed when.  It's designed to get the job done, and do it in a way that is as comfortable for you as possible.  You may not be able to easily distinguish between the various aspects of what's being healed because they're interconnected, and because they're all being healed at once.

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 03-07-2022

(03-07-2022, 09:49 AM)HD87 Wrote: @Shannon i am not sure if this has already been asked, but i would like to ask does UH work on spiritual healing as well, i know you state that it works on everything mental, physical, emotional and sexual, but i dont know what else it works on as you state that it works on many other things too,

If it is possible for your subconscious to heal, then it will be worked on for any healing that is possible.  In ANY direction.

RE: UH 5.8G questions - moone - 05-05-2022

Ud
(03-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 09:49 AM)HD87 Wrote: @Shannon i am not sure if this has already been asked, but i would like to ask does UH work on spiritual healing as well, i know you state that it works on everything mental, physical, emotional and sexual, but i dont know what else it works on as you state that it works on many other things too,

If it is possible for your subconscious to heal, then it will be worked on for any healing that is possible.  In ANY direction.

Hey, is there a difference between the detox modules in UH and Hormone Optimizer ?

RE: UH 5.8G questions - Shannon - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 02:26 AM)moone Wrote: Ud
(03-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Hey, is there a difference between the detox modules in UH and Hormone Optimizer ?

Yes.  The script is the same.  The level of impact is not.  It is balanced for the particular program in question.