Subliminal Talk
The Journey in Removing Self Doubt and Fear - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Journey in Removing Self Doubt and Fear (/Thread-The-Journey-in-Removing-Self-Doubt-and-Fear)

The Journey in Removing Self Doubt and Fear - SexyMofo - 02-05-2022

Good day to you all! 

I have been away from the forums as I had a lot on my plate. Although I wasn't around, I continued to use subs. 

I  just finished another run through of Alpha Male and it was awesome. Prior to that I experimented with DMSI and UMS1 with mixed results to which I have concluded to scrape them all off and go back to Alpha Male. 

a  little background about me:
I am now married and a father to a cheeky little rascal. I have been trading off and on the past few years.
Now my plan is to dedicate this year to learning the craft of Trading once and for all. Thus I plan to use this sub for the entirety of 2022.

Goal: 

By February 6 2023, I will be a full-time trader instead of being employed. I have previously manifested my current work by goal setting and subliminal usage around 2016-2017. I manifested my job around 2018.  I might renew my usage on that date. But it would be too soon to tell.

The pandemic taught me a lot of valuable lessons. I would want to have more time with my family.

I will post updates from time to time as well as  results with regards to my trading journey. I am curious on how DRS will affect Naysayers in my journey.

I believe I will be successful this time around in becoming a Disciplined Trader. To everyone else reading this post, I too hope you will also become successful in whatever it is that you want to achieve.

I am currently on Day 1 of USLM 4.2; will be using it for around 8 hours every day and will adjust when the need is necessary.

RE: Ultra Success in the Year 2022 - SexyMofo - 02-09-2022

The Emotional Swings have begun. Luck and Success have been dependent on the feeling of the day.

The other day I was feeling impenetrable. Today I feel hopeless borderline suicidal. I also feel like a pissed off cat now but a few minutes later I feel ecstatic. Probably the sub digging deeper behind the scenes. I have also been experiencing some psychosomatic pain a few nights ago. Slightly lethargic.

Pressing on.

RE: The Journey in Removing Self Doubt and Fear - SexyMofo - 02-12-2022

I have realized that my lack of success in my trading is primarily rooted on the lack of self confidence in myself and my abilities. I have realized that I already possess the skill set in trading. But the only problem is I don't believe in my skills that much. It occurred to me that I was actually doing things right already. But due to my uncontrollable fear as well as lack of self confidence, I sabotage myself constantly. I will be switching to a sub that is better fit for my actual problems.