Subliminal Talk
UH Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH Journal (/Thread-UH-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UH Journal - Frosted - 03-22-2022

(03-21-2022, 11:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: Nausea is usually associated with the results of some part of you experiencing extreme fear without any way to escape it.  This is good because it means you're working through things that are holding you back, and there is no way left for them to hide, sabotage, etc.

Oh fuck yeah! That makes me excited cause I’ve been going through some deep stuff lately and it’s just more confirmation that I’m getting closer to where I want to be (resistance has been a little confusing lately).

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 04-01-2022

I am still noticing intense emotions like anger come up but also I have noticed that guilt and shame are coming up as well.
UH has made me realize how much guilt and shame I have in my life. Over things that happened several years ago and that I thought I had gotten over.

I will probably run OGSF when I finish my UH run,

On the physical side, I have noticed that I have a slight tickle in my throat when I eat or drink stuff. I think that maybe allergies since it is that time of year

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 04-23-2022

so I have been running UH for close to 3 months. One thing I have noticed is that my relationships with my people have gotten worse especially with my parents. We seem to be having more arguments about minor stuff.

Also I notice that guilt and shame seem to be rearing their ugly heads. I hope UH tries to clear away that stuff as much as possible. If not, then I will have to run OGSF when it comes out. I probably will anyway just to fully clear it out. At least UH is making me aware of it.

Anyways that's all for now. Onto the next 3 months on UH!

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 04-28-2022

Still feel a lot of anger. I wonder what UH is working on. Hopefully this passes in time.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 05-30-2022

I am coming up on my fourth month of listening to UH. Lately I haven't really noticed anything except some scabs healing faster.

Another thing concerns my relationship with my dad. Recently I was over at his house and we got into an argument and he started to cuss me out. I got up and left and said that I won't be spoken to in that way.

IDK if I would have done before starting UH. I thought it was better to leave then to get involved in a nasty argument.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 06-13-2022

It seems that I have had more arguments with my parents in the four months I have run this sub than I think ever have. They keep pushing me to go out with this girl whose parents they know. I am not interested in this girl but my parents keep pushing me to date her because "she has a good personality".

They also want me to go to therapy because they feel I have a lack of personal and professional relationships. Of course its hard to make professional connections if you work remotely.

Of course I don't tell them that I am running subs and that I have a made good amount of progress running the E series subs, OF and now UH. They wouldn't understand anyway.

I don't think therapy would be anymore effective than subs given that my issues are fear, anxiety, and relationships.

IDK. I am frustrated with how nagging my parents have become since I have started UH

RE: UH Journal - User_000 - 06-13-2022

(06-13-2022, 05:37 AM)THolt Wrote: They also want me to go to therapy because they feel I have a lack of personal and professional relationships. Of course its hard to make professional connections if you work remotely.

I don't think therapy would be anymore effective than subs given that my issues are fear, anxiety, and relationships.

Same here when I was a kid, in the end they believe something is wrong with you and try to "save" you but is just them feeling their beliefs are being threatened.

Therapy can be good but only if the therapist is good, in any case subconscious is able to communicate the issues so that's great.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 07-16-2022

So I have around 3 weeks left until I finish UH. One thing I have noticed the past few weeks is that I feel really tired. For awhile I was wondering if UH was doing anything but then out of nowhere I started feeling tired.

One other thing I have noticed is that my sex drive has gone up quite a bit.

Other than that, I really haven't noticed anything. I still have pretty bad anxiety especially in social situations. I am thinking OF4 will be the next sub I run once it is released. Or maybe OGSF since I have issues with guilt and shame as well.

RE: UH Journal - Frosted - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 06:50 AM)THolt Wrote: So I have around 3 weeks left until I finish UH. One thing I have noticed the past few weeks is that I feel really tired. For awhile I was wondering if UH was doing anything but then out of nowhere I started feeling tired.

Other than that, I really haven't noticed anything.  I still have pretty bad anxiety especially in social situations. I am thinking OF4 will be the next sub I run once it is released. Or maybe OGSF since I have issues with guilt and shame as well.

I’m running OF4 next as well and noticed my sex drive went up too! I think it’s because I’ve suppressed my sex drive with fear.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 07-16-2022

(07-16-2022, 09:16 AM)Frosted Wrote:
(07-16-2022, 06:50 AM)THolt Wrote: So I have around 3 weeks left until I finish UH. One thing I have noticed the past few weeks is that I feel really tired. For awhile I was wondering if UH was doing anything but then out of nowhere I started feeling tired.

Other than that, I really haven't noticed anything.  I still have pretty bad anxiety especially in social situations. I am thinking OF4 will be the next sub I run once it is released. Or maybe OGSF since I have issues with guilt and shame as well.

I’m running OF4 next as well and noticed my sex drive went up too! I think it’s because I’ve suppressed my sex drive with fear.

@Frosted

I still think I have a lot of unresolved fear and anxiety. OF4 will be a good sub to say the very least

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 07-23-2022

I am running what may be last cycle of UH as I am approaching my six month mark running it. I don't know how long I will wait until running OF 4 but I will definitely do it. I feel like UH has been as effective as I thought it would be due to the fact that I have a lot of unresolved fears that hindered the program's effectiveness.

RE: UH Journal - GreekGod22 - 07-23-2022

Can you make a summary of your experience on the program? Thanks.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 07-23-2022

(07-23-2022, 07:58 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Can you make a summary of your experience on the program? Thanks.

I’m working on it. This program was very subtle and a lot of the results are not apparent unless you’re thinking about it.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 08-23-2022

so to recap my progress on UH, I definitely noticed progress in some areas but also felt like other areas were not worked on at all. Did not really notice anything physical other than an increased sex drive and also that I started to drink less.

On the emotional side, I deal with my issues with anger, I also dealt with guilt and shame.

I wish I could write more regarding this but this program was very very subtle. The past six months were a blur. I will definitely buy a newer UH in the future in 6G.