Subliminal Talk
UH Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH Journal (/Thread-UH-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-08-2022

(02-08-2022, 12:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: If it is, that would suggest that something is being worked on and through that some part of you is attempting to "sound the alarm" on by causing pain that ou consciously notice.  It could be an effort to communicate the perceived threat to your safety to your conscious mind, or an effort to incentivize you to stop using the program.  Usually you can tell if it's caused by the program because normal relief methods for that type of headache will fail to produce relief.

@Shannon

The headache finally has gone down a bit  after I took a shower but it isn’t totally gone.

RE: UH Journal - Frosted - 02-08-2022

(02-08-2022, 07:06 AM)THolt Wrote: Had a headache yesterday and woke up with one today albeit milder. Wonder if this is the program?

The volume I listen at is 14/16 IPhone; ultrasonic.

I’ve had a chronic headache while running LTU6 and my intuition tells me it’s either detox or emotional trauma I’m going through. Interesting to see the same(?) thing happen to someone else for potentially the same reason(s).

Edit: I forgot another potential reason: fear. The fear I’m dealing with tenses up my neck which could be part of or all of the reason for the headache.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-16-2022

Yesterday was my first day back on after my five day break. This morning I felt more relaxed and vivid dreams but nothing much else.

TBH sometimes I wonder if UH is doing anything at all. I just need to be patient and accept that results will take time. This is why journaling is important. You can look back and see the progress you have made even when it seems like you haven't made any.

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 01:48 PM)THolt Wrote: Yesterday was my first day back on after my five day break.  This morning I felt more relaxed and vivid dreams but nothing much else.

TBH sometimes I wonder if UH is doing anything at all. I just need to be patient and accept that results will take time. This is why journaling is important. You can look back and see the progress you have made even when it seems like you haven't made any.

Remember that this program is designed to make the journey as easy and transparent as possible, so depending on what exactly needs to be done, it may not be obvious at all from a conscious perspective until several months into the journey.  That just means it's doing a good job of making the journey easy and transparent.  Smile

RE: UH Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 02:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 01:48 PM)THolt Wrote: Yesterday was my first day back on after my five day break.  This morning I felt more relaxed and vivid dreams but nothing much else.

Remember that this program is designed to make the journey as easy and transparent as possible, so depending on what exactly needs to be done, it may not be obvious at all from a conscious perspective until several months into the journey.  That just means it's doing a good job of making the journey easy and transparent.  Smile

Right on! I can DEFINITELY tell it's doing something on my end Shannon, because I am QUICKLY piecing important things together that I was suppressing most of my life, and I am doing it easily. I am also finding it easier to let go of things. Not fully there yet, but it's like... I can feel the fucks I once gave about things done to me starting to wane faster than ever! My attitude is shifting in a number of ways and I am becoming increasingly aware of it.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-27-2022

Currently on my break. I start my bed ASRB cycle on Tues.

One thing of note is the past few days I have noticed some intense GI issues. IBS like.

IDK if this is from UH or the fact that I have a job interview on Tuesday. Maybe both

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 03-03-2022

Started back on Tuesday and I noticed that I feel like clearer emotional and physically. I have been sleeping a lot better and when I wake up I fee less anxiety and emotionally better all around. Also a lot of my Gi issues are not as bad.

Something I have noticed tho. During my breaks, I have noticed that I feel worse physically and emotionally. During my first break I noticed I had some knee pain but it went away soon after starting my next cycle. During my most recent break, I had a flare-up of GI issues. Now that I have started my new cycle, the issues are almost non-existent.

Anyway. This program is performing great even if it does work slow and gradual. . Can't wait to see where it will take me in the next few months

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 03-10-2022

So today was quite interesting. I felt a surge of emotions such as anger, guilt and shame. I remembered all of the times my dad put me down, criticized me, compared me to others, etc. I felt such anger. I come from a dysfunctional family where being verbally abusive is seen as normal. Children were meant to be seen and not heard. There was no debate or arguing or anything like that . That would be interpreted as back talk or disrespect. So as a result I felt invisible. Not allowed to express my opinions or told they didn't matter.

Seems like UH is making progress on these issues. Looking forward to the coming months

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 03-12-2022

My second day off but had another bout of anger today focused on past traumatic experiences. Hopefully this anger means I am making some breakthroughs!

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 03-15-2022

(03-12-2022, 03:46 PM)THolt Wrote: My second day off but had another bout of anger today focused on past traumatic experiences.  Hopefully this anger means I am making some breakthroughs!

Processing and expressing is a good thing.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 03-20-2022

Had some sleep issues the past couple days. I wake up several times a night and then wake up finally around the time the program stops.

Also I feel depressed today. Can’t pinpoint a reason but I think it is the program.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 03-20-2022

Also I feel a bit nauseous today as well. Don’t know if it’s something I ate today or yesterday or UH. Can’t tell exactly.

I recall a similar sensation when I ran E3 back in 2019. Felt nauseous for a week then it just disappeared

RE: UH Journal - Frosted - 03-21-2022

I’ve been experiencing faint nausea on LTU6 for awhile and my intuition tells me it has to do with healing/detox, so you’re probably right.

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 03-21-2022

Nausea is usually associated with the results of some part of you experiencing extreme fear without any way to escape it. This is good because it means you're working through things that are holding you back, and there is no way left for them to hide, sabotage, etc.