Subliminal Talk
UH is awesome - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH is awesome (/Thread-UH-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-26-2022

(02-25-2022, 09:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 07:11 PM)User_000 Wrote: It's been a few times now that my nose suddenly feels congested or just feel pressure but when it does also feels like it's hard to breathe again, even worse my thinking becomes awkward and slow, making it hard to think or even speak properly, it's been only three times and the first was the worse (making my chest and stomach kind of hurt), the ones after it are less intense and last less time but hell.

Did you know that I discovered around 2011 that I could make a nasal decongestant subliminal that works?  If that is the case, then congesting and decongesting the nasal passages and sinuses is within the power of the subconscious, or some part of it, to control.  And if you were experiencing some sort of response subconsciously that you somehow associated with difficulty breathing for some reason, that may be how it is expressed.

This may be your subconscious dealing with an intense fear of something.

Just how much fear is stored in my subconscious, i thought the one from yesterday wasn't that bad but later it returned when i tried to sleep and for making it worse my throat also felt like throwing up, and this time there was pain around my ribs, fear is such a pain.

Fear is getting desperate, tampering with my ears again (for a moment I truly believed my left ear was hopeless, but the deafness only lasted a few seconds), now both ears feel kind of stressed, actually it was worse with OF so 5.8G is a beast, I just hope that doesn't repeat again.

Regarding my breathing issue, maybe it is a response to social anxiety, that's when I feel the most stressed.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-26-2022

(02-26-2022, 06:04 AM)User_000 Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 09:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-25-2022, 07:11 PM)User_000 Wrote: It's been a few times now that my nose suddenly feels congested or just feel pressure but when it does also feels like it's hard to breathe again, even worse my thinking becomes awkward and slow, making it hard to think or even speak properly, it's been only three times and the first was the worse (making my chest and stomach kind of hurt), the ones after it are less intense and last less time but hell.

Did you know that I discovered around 2011 that I could make a nasal decongestant subliminal that works?  If that is the case, then congesting and decongesting the nasal passages and sinuses is within the power of the subconscious, or some part of it, to control.  And if you were experiencing some sort of response subconsciously that you somehow associated with difficulty breathing for some reason, that may be how it is expressed.

This may be your subconscious dealing with an intense fear of something.

Just how much fear is stored in my subconscious, i thought the one from yesterday wasn't that bad but later it returned when i tried to sleep and for making it worse my throat also felt like throwing up, and this time there was pain around my ribs, fear is such a pain.

Just in case it matters... You don't store fear.  You record memories of experiences that may include fear, or things that cause fear as a response.  The FRM's goal is to get the subconscious to stop responding with fear.

Make sense, I have lots of them apparently, not that I could remember though.

It's been some months since i felt tiredness, good news are it only lasted a couple of hours and apparently I'm starting to overcome the breathing issue, my nose is still congested though.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-28-2022

I'm finding myself reading a book about spirituality especifically the neurological aspect and it said something about the temporal lobe being the part of the brain that associate, manages the language and conceptual thinking, if fear works by associating reactions to memories then it kinda makes sense that it was hard to think or speak when dealing with intense symptoms.

I'm still at overcoming the fear associated to breathing but i get dizzy at times and tired, it's not that bad as with OF but at least there is progress.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 03-02-2022

I'm having a hard time dealing with tiredness, is less than with OF but still hits hard, ocasionally the breathing issue get present and some times even my throat feel tight.

It appears the times when tinnitus get louder are been reduced, now it's common for tinnitus being kind of quiet at night and ocasionally get louder but the duration is less.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 03-02-2022

Tiredness can be a sign of subconscious resistance or overload. How do you feel during your days off?

This is my third day off haha, I feel that way since last week, only last a couple of hours and back to normal, usually at noon.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 03-02-2022

(03-02-2022, 06:23 PM)User_000 Wrote: This is my third day off haha, I feel that way since last week, only last a couple of hours and back to normal, usually at noon.

That would indicate that it is most likely resistance or circadian rhythms and other factors.

Usually starts at noon but it can start 3 hours later, but not as late as night, with OF my body felt tired all day and that feeling is the same i'm having now so most likely is resistance, still, a couple of hours vs all day is remarkable.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 03-04-2022

Maybe the symptoms were caused by overload as well, yesterday i experienced them again but not that intense and today just because my mind focus on them, in reality i don't even realize if i'm distracted, so I'll reduce the loops.

It's curious how alcohol kick in inmediately after i drink it, and the effect get stronger but last less time.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 03-06-2022

It seems my subconscious is digging into childhood traumas, I had a dream about my childhood when I was left behind for whatever reason and getting mad at people who pitied me, except this time I was able to express my anger and frustration, letting out that shit made feel better when I woke up then started to remember all the traumatic experiences I lived so far, it's curious how I feel more confident now.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 03-11-2022

It's been a few days now, guess I'll report my progress.

This last days the symptoms seem to be reduced, I'm no longer tired as hell but some times my breathing issue returns or my heart feels heavy and anxious, after that I get tired but not that bad, lately is becoming more frequent at night, as if it is trying to keep me awake (not that it had managed to do it), also when it happens my two last fingers from the left hand start tingling and right now for some reason my back in the left side is tingling as well, also my fingers are tingling so maybe is some symptom again and since yesterday when the symptoms appear my body temperature increases and my whole body start sweating, i wonder if i should worry about it.

Three days ago both ears started hurting and feel stressed, as with OF but only lasted one day, after that my hearing seems to have improved a bit, still with tinnitus though.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 03-15-2022

Now I'm dealing with depression, i don't want to do shit, why i'm even alive, it's useless, and more thoughts are crossing my mind (and my body is like a rock), then I start asking why I feel this way, it's because i have no self esteem, no confidence, no worth, no hope, no love, nothing? or I'm just attaching myself to beliefs I refuse to let go, everything so far was a lie to convince myself life was okey, or I'm attaching myself to the wrong concepts, why should I need a purpose or something of the sort, is because I'm attached to life itself, or because I tried to live it in a certain way, what is happiness either way? I'm at a loss here.