Subliminal Talk
UH is awesome - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH is awesome (/Thread-UH-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-14-2022

My self image is improving, I'm not a talkative person but now I see myself as someone who doesn't seems weird because of that and for some reason I'm becoming more approachable, people talk to me more often even if I don't say that much (also seem to enjoy a bit more my presence), not to mention I feel more confident and get less stressed, now i can shut up the ones who criticize me for not speaking or socializing as an average person would (if only I actually care and kept touch with them).

The symptoms are still going around sometimes.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-16-2022

First it was cancer, then heart attacks and now deafness, what will come next? something stupid, I'm sure of it, fear is always like this, I just hope tinnitus stops when fear dissapear, if not then it might be a symptom caused by depression

Is interesting how my body wants me to masturbate but when I'm on it I just lose interest.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-16-2022

I do not believe tinnitus is a result of depression.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-20-2022

Tonight I had a very pleasant dream, I was basically throwing insults to my grandfather in response to his shitty behavior, this will be unthinkable if I were a kid, then I woke up and feel the greatest in my entire life and surprisingly enough tinnitus has been reduced as well (even if I focus on it is difficult to hear), hope it stays like that, a few days before I was apparently starting to overcome fear and also realize the way I communicate with my subconcious is not the right one, it was the shitty way my family speaks to me when I have a problem (just get over it as if it's a challenge) and I don't like it.

Finally I'm starting to feel "free" after so long.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-21-2022

I was having troubles trying to sleep this night, fear was resisting pretty damn much, making me feel I couldn't breath and now I feel kind of sick.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-21-2022

Now we're talking, I got better after a few hours as if nothing happened, with OF maybe it would have lasted a couple of days, can't imagine how 6G will be better.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-22-2022

Well, at least the symptoms don't last days as before, this time it felt like my breathing was heavy and my stomach messed up, then my body got tired (seriously my vision was getting blurred and for a moment I couldn't feel my body), finally just anxiety around my chest, fear is such a pain but hopefully this is getting to an end.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-23-2022

The fear behind tinnitus is too damn strong, so far tinnitus on the right ear is no longer an annoyance at day but now the one of the left which annoys me the most even if it's not as loud as the right stays with me the rest of the day, also the left ear feel stressed but I'm to blame for it, my focus go to the ears and apparently that's enough for making them feel stressed, I'm trying to just give a damn about what fear wants me to think and it works at times, seriously this fear is no joke, is the most powerful so far, but the joy from getting rid of it will be priceless.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-24-2022

Yesterday I got vaccinated from covid and it wasn't until night that symptoms kick in, last time I got vaccinated I was still using OF and dealing with it's symptoms but apparently my body gave priority to real symptoms so the OF symptoms disappear for that day, what I'm getting at is that yesterday when the vaccine symptoms kick in and I was going to sleep tinnitus was pretty much quiet, almost imperceptible even after UH stopped playing (it gets louder when using earphones), and right now I still got some symptoms but tinnitus is being quiet, so maybe I finally got proof about tinnitus being a sympton with no psysical cause.

Edit: I wrote louder instead of quiet, my mistake.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-24-2022

That is my conclusion - that at least in some cases, (and probably at least most of them), tinnitus is not caused by a physical thing.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is my conclusion - that at least in some cases, (and probably at least most of them), tinnitus is not caused by a physical thing.

Also focusing on symptoms doesn't help.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-24-2022

(02-24-2022, 06:03 PM)User_000 Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: That is my conclusion - that at least in some cases, (and probably at least most of them), tinnitus is not caused by a physical thing.

Also focusing on symptoms doesn't help.

Focusing on a thing - fear, pain, tinnitus, etc. tends to make one's awareness of that thing increase, while simultaneously decreasing awareness of other things.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-25-2022

It's been a few times now that my nose suddenly feels congested or just feel pressure but when it does also feels like it's hard to breathe again, even worse my thinking becomes awkward and slow, making it hard to think or even speak properly, it's been only three times and the first was the worse (making my chest and stomach kind of hurt), the ones after it are less intense and last less time but hell.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-25-2022

(02-25-2022, 07:11 PM)User_000 Wrote: It's been a few times now that my nose suddenly feels congested or just feel pressure but when it does also feels like it's hard to breathe again, even worse my thinking becomes awkward and slow, making it hard to think or even speak properly, it's been only three times and the first was the worse (making my chest and stomach kind of hurt), the ones after it are less intense and last less time but hell.

Did you know that I discovered around 2011 that I could make a nasal decongestant subliminal that works?  If that is the case, then congesting and decongesting the nasal passages and sinuses is within the power of the subconscious, or some part of it, to control.  And if you were experiencing some sort of response subconsciously that you somehow associated with difficulty breathing for some reason, that may be how it is expressed.

This may be your subconscious dealing with an intense fear of something.