Subliminal Talk
DMSI - v3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI - v3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v3-5)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 02-05-2022

Making up hours doesn't work that way as you may have noted. Smile

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 11:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: Making up hours doesn't work that way as you may have noted. Smile

Yes, yes I know.  Sad

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-09-2022

Day 14-16 - Feb 7-9 

Interesting thing I’ve noticed. I have several patients I work with. Two of them have dementia. Dementia is a progressive, incurable disease. Anyways first client, this lady is/was just mean. Just mean overall. Nothing I did was right yada yada. I have an overwhelming amount of patience when working with people in this field who have damage in their brain, they can’t help it. (Something I do have to remind myself multiple times ?)

Anyways, I started to notice a change with this person maybe a few days before I decided to start listening to the Subliminals. (Probably TID) Overtime she has gotten so much better, mood and behavior wise. Like it’s so weird, she used to says “you don’t even do anything” to “I don’t what I would do without you, (remembering my name)”.. I thought this was a fluke, and then this progressed even more to her even asking about me when I’m not here, talking about me to her family etc.. also want to say I’ve been working with this woman for over a year now. Never once has this happened. And it’s just been happening consistently over and over again. 

Second thing I noticed with another client, this person is completely just not there a time and would make lots of loud noises when I’m there and would just yell, “stop hurting me” to progressively changing. They also have brain damage. 

Just the other day the tv was on and we were laughing and chatting about what’s going on in the show. This client was also very calm and pleasant. I also noticed before I stepped foot in their room, they were already yelling and I thought to myself (gonna be one of those days again lol) but like these changes are abrupt compared to what I’ve seen but gradual from when I first started listening to the subliminal. 

Idk the second client might be a fluke but not likely.

I just felt like these were things to point out.

I think sometimes if something doesn’t result in sex or looks out right sexual we might disregard some of the things the sub is actually doing or that it’s actually working. 

I think the above are just note worthy to point out because it still shows that the Subliminal is working just from interactions with other people being more friendly or demeanor changing from what they usually are and not just from people you find attractive (because I’ve gotten interactions from people I’m not attracted to this past week) - I’m just waiting for the people who I find really attractive to hit me up ? 

Also..

Haven’t been going out like I mentioned but Lo and behold, my friends just set up something for us all to go it and go drinking lol so now I definitely have the opportunity. 

Today is Cycle 3. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 02-09-2022

Wow. I am continually amazed at the things subliminals sometimes do, compared to what I (we) consciously expect them to do. Thanks for reporting on that, Chrissy! I am going to be building a few subs in the not too distant future that may be something you could help me explore the effects of for helping people who have dementia and other types of degenerative neurological conditions. There are some very exciting programs coming.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-09-2022

(02-09-2022, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Wow.  I am continually amazed at the things subliminals do, compared to what I (we) consciously expect them to do.  Thanks for reporting on that, Chrissy!  I am going to be building a few subs in the not too distant future that may be something you could help me explore the effects of for helping people who have dementia and other types of degenerative neurological conditions.  There are some very exciting programs coming.

Just was interesting to see the change in both clients around the same time period, it was strange! And yeah for sure! I just wonder if it’s in the aura? It’s like the mood completely changes. Like I said with the second client, once I entered the room, different attitude. When other family members entered, the client started getting rowdy and mean. Interesting to see

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 02-09-2022

(02-09-2022, 05:23 PM)ChrissyC Wrote:
(02-09-2022, 05:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: Wow.  I am continually amazed at the things subliminals do, compared to what I (we) consciously expect them to do.  Thanks for reporting on that, Chrissy!  I am going to be building a few subs in the not too distant future that may be something you could help me explore the effects of for helping people who have dementia and other types of degenerative neurological conditions.  There are some very exciting programs coming.

Just was interesting to see the change in both clients around the same time period, it was strange! And yeah for sure! I just wonder if it’s in the aura? It’s like the mood completely changes. Like I said with the second client, once I entered the room, different attitude. When other family members entered, the client started getting rowdy and mean. Interesting to see

DMSI affects your aura and your pheromone signature, but I have seen experimental aura subs do similarly surprising things, so it very well could be the aura.  Might also be the DRS, too.  Most likely it is the aura in my opinion.  I think we can make some aura based subs that will do some pretty amazing things, once I have a little bit of time to build them. Very much appreciate your help.  Could be some seriously important advances here.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 03-06-2022

Okay, haven’t posted in a while, and stopped journaling due to an exam I had to take yesterday (I think I passed- will know by tomorrow or Tuesday)

Anyways, I’ve gotten lots of opportunities for sex but while that for me isn’t a big wow factor. It’s the people that I’ve gotten the opportunities from. 8+ men. Just a lot more frequently. I’ve stopped listening to the subs since last Monday. Debating on if I’ll continue it because at this point I’ve been thinking of getting LTU!

This SUB(DMSI) has honestly been so hard for me to listen and has taken me to a place I’ve never been to emotionally.

With all the modules in LTU I feel like that would be better for me. Over the past two months though, in regards to my test I’ve used a manifestation technique that has worked for me so well. And uses up energy, and I feel like maybe because of that and using the sub there were different aligning goals.

LTU might be better, now that I know exactly what I need to do to manifest what I want and get exact results . So might be opening up a new journal soon.

Overall I will say DMSI, has done what I wanted it to do for certain things. I still have things I need to work on.. so I will be revisiting this subliminal in the future, maybe right after I finish LTU. Smile

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 03-06-2022

(03-06-2022, 07:23 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: Okay, haven’t posted in a while, and stopped journaling due to an exam I had to take yesterday (I think I passed- will know by tomorrow or Tuesday)

Anyways, I’ve gotten lots of opportunities for sex but while that for me isn’t a big wow factor. It’s the people that I’ve gotten the opportunities from. 8+ men. Just a lot more frequently. I’ve stopped listening to the subs since last Monday. Debating on if I’ll continue it because at this point I’ve been thinking of getting LTU!

This SUB(DMSI) has honestly been so hard for me to listen and has taken me to a place I’ve never been to emotionally.

With all the modules in LTU I feel like that would be better for me. Over the past two months though, in regards to my test I’ve used a manifestation technique that has worked for me so well. And uses up energy, and I feel like maybe because of that and using the sub there were different aligning goals.

LTU might be better, now that I know exactly what I need to do to manifest what I want and get exact results . So might be opening up a new journal soon.

Overall I will say DMSI, has done what I wanted it to do for certain things. I still have things I need to work on.. so I will be revisiting this subliminal in the future, maybe right after I finish LTU. Smile

So how do you want it to change? What does it need to do better?

(03-06-2022, 10:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 07:23 PM)ChrissyC Wrote: Okay, haven’t posted in a while, and stopped journaling due to an exam I had to take yesterday (I think I passed- will know by tomorrow or Tuesday)

Personally for me, I don’t think I was in the right mindset to get it to execute the way I know it could’ve. It’s honestly a mental battle when the sub wants you to do things or it’s giving opportunities for the goal to be achieved and mentally/emotionally the listener isn’t “ready”. 

It was awful honestly. But enlightening. 

For me, not sure for others but it was like a bulldozer goin on in my head. While I wanted to change and be better, the steps needed to achieve to be “sexier” was just too much for me at the time. I think because I have so much shit I have to work on. 

So like I mentioned I know this sub can work, but the listener has to not have alot of issues mentally about their looks, how they perceive others in regards to attraction abs or sex. 

So results physically in the real world yes, but mentally as the listener I wasn’t ready for it yet. 

Hopefully this made sense

(03-06-2022, 10:14 PM)ChrissyC Wrote:

Personally for me, I don’t think I was in the right mindset to get it to execute the way I know it could’ve. It’s honestly a mental battle when the sub wants you to do things or it’s giving opportunities for the goal to be achieved and mentally/emotionally the listener isn’t “ready”. 

For me, not sure for others but it was like a bulldozer goin on in my head. While I wanted to change and be better, the steps needed to achieve to be “sexier” was just too much for me at the time. I think because I have so much shit I have to work on. 

So like I mentioned I know this sub can work, but the listener has to not have alot of issues mentally about their looks, how they perceive others in regards to attraction abs or sex. 

So results physically in the real world yes, but mentally as the listener I wasn’t ready for it yet. 

P.S- I always keep getting increased interactions from people from the past, which is annoying though lol.  Lol

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 03-06-2022

(03-06-2022, 10:16 PM)ChrissyC Wrote:

P.S- I always keep getting increased interactions from people from the past, which is annoying though lol.  Lol

So the program worked for you, but you were fighting it because it contradicted the beliefs you hold that you are not sexy enough or attractive enough for this to be okay?  Well, one thing I can say about the next version is, it should handle that sort of thing a lot better. It won't be E5, but it will deal with a lot of issues next version.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 03-07-2022

(03-06-2022, 10:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 10:16 PM)ChrissyC Wrote:

So the program worked for you, but you were fighting it because it contradicted the beliefs you hold that you are not sexy enough or attractive enough for this to be okay?  Well, one thing I can say about the next version is, it should handle that sort of thing a lot better. It won't be E5, but it will deal with a lot of issues next version.

Yes, exactly. That’ll be great. After I do a listen through of another sub, maybe for 3 months, I know for sure results will be alot better because I’ll be able to execute better.