Subliminal Talk
DMSI - v3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI - v3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-v3-5)

Pages: 1 2

DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 01-26-2022

Day 1 - January 25

Hi I bought the DMSI experimental sub back in 2018 and used it in and off till version 3.3. Life got busy so wasn’t able to check forum often but when I finally did, noticed that there was a new upgrade for it and I decided to get back on it! 

Loops and cycle : 1 loop/ 4 days on & 1 day off 

Volume: 14/16

Device : IPhone XS Speakers and Apple Headphones 

Trickling Stream Hybrid 

What would I rate myself? 

I would give myself a rating of 5-6 for various reasons. I know this number can be a lot better but I’m only basing this off my interactions with people, the attention I generally get whether I’m dressed up and/or down. I have no issues with men (I assume most women that are at least a 5 would say). But I want better. I also want to be better as well. 

Aside from listening to the subs I am eating better, talking kindly to myself a lot more, working out more or gradually increasing the frequency, doing skin care, improving hygiene, and also going out a lot more. All things working towards. Smile 

Thanks for reading. Will update as I go! 

Side note: the last two times I’ve listened to the first version and then the 3.3 version I always end up in some sort of sexual relationship with a guy and then it progresses to a relationship and in the end I just end up not liking them. Or the guy continues to badger me. 

One of the guys ended up getting married, and having a child but in some way convinced his wife that he should have a polygamous relationship with me. (His wife agreed, I confirmed)

Second guy got with someone else after we ended and also ended up having a child with them but still wants to be with me again. 

Related to the sub not sure.. but I do know I’m guilty of listening to the sub at night to go to sleep ? sometimes consistently and sometimes not so consistently and would forget about it for months. I just love trickling stream. At some point I didn’t even care about the results and just listened when I took a nap or when I was sleeping. Lol 

I already have the urge to listen to more than one loop. It’s just feels right. So.. I ended up listening to 4 loops. ? 

• Already noticing sometimes, I just want to turn the volume down or turn it off. It’s subconscious though, because I won’t notice I did it until afterwards. Which is strange because I’m not a stranger to listening to water “sounds” while sleeping etc. i also seem to get headaches or a sensation of fullness whenever I play the subs. The sensation of fullness, similar to pressure when you’re on a plane stops immediately when I turn it off. Headache still remains faintly. 
Don’t know what my posting schedule will be, but will try to post at least once a week. 

If any parts don’t make sense, let me know. Honestly I just write in my notes app whenever something pops up and don’t re-read it. Something about te-reading my experiences almost make me cringe sometimes lol

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 01-26-2022

Day 2- January 26
  • I waited a day to not take a shower, spent all day at home. And this is unusual but like there’s no “odor” or bad odor. Which is a little weird but it’s only been a day, my deodorant probably still working ha
  • I do notice after 2 loops in a row I need a break and then the urge to do two more loops pop back up.
  • More than 4 loops feels a bit too much right now. 
  • Feel very energized honestly. Before listening to this sub I felt like a zombie the past week and now.. exhaustion is gone. I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 12am and just felt well rested. 
  • 14/16 feels so loud sometimes. Always the headache, and the feeling of fullness. Usually I get this from listen to only US format of the subs (reason I don’t like listening to US format). But then again this is a hybrid that has both mask & us. 
  • Some guy I was talking to, we stopped talking for a bit but this probably was TID because when I started to consider listening to DMSI 3.5 he messaged me again and now we’re planning on meeting up. I don’t know if I should relate this to the sub because he was already trying to hook up prior. (Persistent guy) But this time I feel more comfortable going through with it is the only thing I notice differently in this scenario. 

I just want to also point out .. because I didn’t accurately record a journal for the version of DMSI.. only recorded bits and not throughout my whole listening journey.. I don’t know if I can accurately say if my last two sexual relationships turned into full blown relationships was the result of the subs. 

Ever since AOS, I’ve always had results with Shannon’s subs. During AOS, men would catcall me out from their windows and just a lot  more interest in general. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of just playing the subs and forgetting about them and not realizing the results of the subs because I wasn’t paying attention or keeping track. Will try to do a lot better this time. 

(I don’t like super super long post, so might just end up posting every daily entry individually)

If there’s issues with my grammar and it’s difficult to read, let me know. I haven’t done any proofreading.

Day 3 - ChrissyC - 01-28-2022

Day 3 - January 27
  • I’ve had a lot of energy even if I sleep late.. ever since January first I’ve been so fatigued so much so I even considered setting up an appointment with my physician. But I knew one of the things I needed to stop doing was napping and I’ve stopped that.. pretty quickly once I started DMSI. And now I’m going to bed early or on time. 
  • Eating habits are a bit different but too early to tell. 
  • I don’t know, I feel maybe even happier? Something is different and unfortunately I can’t pin it down to what it is and don’t have enough data to understand what’s going on with me right now. 
  • Unfortunately, I won’t be going out this weekend as I think there might be some sort of impending snow storm. 
  • I also need to work on my habit of purposefully not glancing or completely acting like an attractive guy is not near. A lot of women do this. So if you’re listening to DMSI, and a woman is so obviously acting like you’re there, it might be because she things you’re super attractive and it might be too much. ? anyways this is something I need to work on just for the simple fact that how will I know if this is working if I’m not actually looking? ?
  • ( TMI)Desire to masturbate has decreased.. is this normal? Sad I hope my libido isn’t getting affected. Mentally I want to but physically I feel like it’s too much work to do it
Overall - In a better mood, more energy and less tired. Time also almost feels Luke it’s moving faster than usual. 

Its 2:03 am, and I can’t sleep. At all. Usually I should be out like a light by now but I don’t understand why I’m not sleeping, no caffeine today either. Food
Usually helps but that didn’t help. I just am so awake. Kinda annoyed because I wanted to wake up at a decent time tomorrow since I’m off work, and get things done! 

I know we’re supposed to play the loops in a row but I had to pause it for a bit, i know that’s affecting the ARSB. I’m trying to be better with letting it play and lately playing it while I’m sleeping is best. The sound is starting to be grating almost during my awake hours. 

Day 3 - ChrissyC - 01-28-2022

Double Posted. No sleep doesn’t help lol

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 01-28-2022

Day 4 - Jan 28
  • I honestly feel really disgusted with myself. I’ve never felt this way before. I’m noticing flaws about myself that I’ve ignored the past 2-3 years and just have allowed myself to become complacent. Almost feel a sense of panic as if I’m running out of time .. even thought I’m so young and have plenty of time to work in myself, I feel like I’m suffocating. I’m sure some understand this feeling. I wonder if the subs are bringing up these feelings. But the flaws I’m noticing are modifiable flaws. I honestly don’t even know what this feeling is, as I’ve never ever felt this way before about myself and I’m not one to ever talk bad myself especially on the Internet to strangers. 
  • I’m barely able to sleep, it’s now 3 am, in the last entry I wrote 2 am or something like that and technically it should’ve been in this entry but I thought I would’ve fallen asleep by now. I’ve never stayed up this much or not been soo tired especially if I didn’t take a nap. 
  • Anyways, I have some goals I have to do. Ans this feeling of disgust is something I can’t shake and it’s very uncomfortable. I have to do something about it later today. I think I’m going to work out and start planning to go to the gym. I also bought healthy groceries and going to cook something decent. And do my skin care, I don’t have any acne but the texture isn’t the best. I’ll also schedule my wax appointment. Okay I’m rambling now. 
  • I don’t remember trickling stream being this annoying lol 
  • So I fell asleep unknowingly and didn’t play any of the sub lol
  • Went back to sleep and played the sub, woke up saw that it stopped and it just continued like this. I don’t know what’s going on. Then I noticed I was like at 11 clicks instead of 14.
  • I’m going to listen to the remaining loops while awake now today. 
  • Anyways going to use the newfound energy I have all of a sudden and just be more productive in general. 

My ex texted me. He has reached out multiple times and he reached out a little bit before DMSI 3.5 and I wonder if it was TID because we didn’t speak for a while. I don’t think it’s the sub because I don’t want to have sex with him or see him to be honest. 

He basically asked me to come see him and he is in a whole other state. Now he is saying he’s gonna drive up to see me instead. 

I really would love if no one else from my past pops up again. 

There’s a guy I’ve been hooked on now for months and I finally got the urge today to remove him from everything and it feels so freeing.

Hungrier than usual. Time is moving incredibly slow. Don’t know why I thought tomorrow was Sunday, and was so adamant about it then I realized it’s still Friday. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 01-31-2022

Having a guy start off sexual, become a relationship, end it, try to replace you, have a kid and then talk his wife into including you in their sex life is NOT normal. Having it happen twice is REALLY not normal. That sounds like DMSI to me.

Sleep and annoyance issues is resistance, but DMSI should override that with enough time. The self disgust is one way that you can use to motivate yourself to change to become more attractive. Being unsatisfied with how things are is what creates the motivation to change things.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 01-31-2022

(01-31-2022, 10:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Having a guy start off sexual, become a relationship, end it, try to replace you, have a kid and then talk his wife into including you in their sex life is NOT normal.  Having it happen twice is REALLY not normal.  That sounds like DMSI to me.

Sleep and annoyance issues is resistance, but DMSI should override that with enough time. The self disgust is one way that you can use to motivate yourself to change to become more attractive.  Being unsatisfied with how things are is what creates the motivation to change things.

Hi Shannon, this all happened with the old DMSI, so I can only imagine what will happen with this version of DMSI especially with consistent listening. I was listing sporadically with the other one and just let it play whenever. 

But I thought with this versions there wouldn’t be issues with people who are in relationships or have kids that would approach me or be very persistent. Especially with my ex who now wants to travel to come see me.. but has a gf and new baby.. 

Yeah I agree, the self disgust actually has me making lifestyle changes for myself right now.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - Shannon - 01-31-2022

(01-31-2022, 12:06 PM)ChrissyC Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Having a guy start off sexual, become a relationship, end it, try to replace you, have a kid and then talk his wife into including you in their sex life is NOT normal.  Having it happen twice is REALLY not normal.  That sounds like DMSI to me.

Sleep and annoyance issues is resistance, but DMSI should override that with enough time. The self disgust is one way that you can use to motivate yourself to change to become more attractive.  Being unsatisfied with how things are is what creates the motivation to change things.

Hi Shannon, this all happened with the old DMSI, so I can only imagine what will happen with this version of DMSI especially with consistent listening. I was listing sporadically with the other one and just let it play whenever. 

But I thought with this versions there wouldn’t be issues with people who are in relationships or have kids that would approach me or be very persistent. Especially with my ex who now wants to travel to come see me.. but has a gf and new baby.. 

Yeah I agree, the self disgust actually has me making lifestyle changes for myself right now.

The effect is limited to preventing people who would be hurt if you had sex with them, or someone else.  So apparently there isn't anyone who would be hurt?

Self disgust isn't exactly how I would prefer to be influencing people to make changes, but if the changes are positive and they get accomplished when nothing else would have done it, then I suppose it's worth it.

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-01-2022

Day 5- January 29

Today is my day off from the subs and basically finished the “first cycle”. I’m so glad. Was getting tired of the trickling stream. Funny I say this when on the first day I think I wrote how trickling stream was my favorite and I usually go to sleep with similar sounds ?

Honestly I keep thinking days in advance and I keep thinking today is Sunday when it’s actually Saturday. 

And I still haven’t fallen asleep nor am I tired at all. It’s 5am. 

Fell asleep woke up at 12pm, got some studying done and now all I want to do is sleep again. It’s only been one hour. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-01-2022

Cycle 2

Day 6 January 30th
  • had a dream involving an insecurity of mine, someone pointing it out or making a mumble under their breath about it. 
  • back to being super tired 
Day 7 - Jan 31st
  • ex is still texting me. Want to say we didn’t end on bad terms but the things he did after our break solidified for me that he wasn’t the person I want to be with. Still a good friend but now I’m questioning our friendship.. 
  • My sleep is worse than how it was BEFORE the subs ? if this is resistance I’m gonna need it to hurry it up. ?
  • I do have some potentials to have sex with and I’ve been more open to the idea, even going as far as imagining the things I want to do. But alas, insecurities and also the getting ready and doing the whole shabang is a headache for me right now. Also have an important exam to take so I can start my career.. so that’s also a source of anxiety. Hopefully this resolves soon. 
  • went out to the store today and this worker was very persistent in talking to me and basically telling me her life story even as far as a disease she got diagnosed with. Gave me some advice and then told me the next time I come to come over and see her so she can see how her advice is going. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-02-2022

Day 9 - Feb 2nd (2nd cycle)
  • I’ve been slowly remembering my dreams again and none of them have been very nice. 
  • awful dreams, the people closest to me all died. 
  • Had another bad dream.. failed my national exam. But in the worst way possible. 
  • I don’t know if these dreams are supposed to me to gear and get my butt moving. But I don’t like them. Honestly, Bad dreams are such rare occurrences for me. I even woke up and went back to sleep.. and the dream CONTINUED ? 
  • I think in the third-fourth cycle I will be going out more. Just lots of studying lately so been home. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-03-2022

Day 10 - Feb 3rd (Cycle 2)

Something I’ve noticed lately, is that my more silent thoughts are louder than ever. Like I mentioned in the first cycle that I’m noticing my flaws more and ive realized that it’s not that I’m noticing them now, it’s just that I’m more aware that I’m noticing them. If that makes any sense. 

Like for example, say you look in the mirror and don’t like your nose. Every time you look in the mirror, subconsciously you have negative feelings and thoughts around your nose. Then ever since you start listening to the sub the voice that says “my nose looks so bad” is so much more louder and it almost takes you by surprise just how much more obvious that voice is. 

I hope that made sense. But my insecurities are just so much louder or more out in the forefront. Or I’m starting to realize why I don’t do certain things and those insecurities are why. Like the way I feel about myself, what’s been suppressed is much more obvious to me. 

I think it’s much more obvious because these very things are hindering me from doing things to execute the subliminal and now my brain is bringing it to light to say “Hey, this is why we’re not doing this.. this is why you’re not noticing this… because you’re doing so and so”. 

For example, I’ve developed this habit of just not looking at people in their faces .. and it’s really just so I can hide and be invisible. And it’s my insecurities really. And more and more, it’s starting to become so obvious that I’m doing these things and even more so when I try to avoid people or not look their way and people still make the effort to wave hi or greet me in some kind of way. 

With the pandemic I’ve become more secluded and comfortable and now I feel like the Subliminal is finding different angles to get me out there or to make me pay attention to my surroundings… because it’s almost like I’m purposely avoiding them.

And it’s starting not to feel comfortable anymore. 

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-03-2022

Side note: just was thinking to myself how I didn’t listen to the Subliminal last night and I couldn’t sleep but I kept pushing it off to listen to the 4 loops and kept saying later I will & just didn’t have the urge or wanted to. Chalked it up to resistance. Then I just checked and realized I already listened to my 4 days already  and this is my rest day. ?  Auto Confijg at work! ?

RE: DMSI - v3.5 - ChrissyC - 02-05-2022

Day 11 - Feb 4th

Today is honestly the lowest I’ve ever felt. In a very long time. Im starting to wonder if choosing to run this subliminal first was a good idea. Just really sucks. 

Day 12 - Feb 5th

I messed up a little. I didn’t listen to my 4 loops yesterday and then I had the great idea (not really) to listen to eight loops in total in a row while I sleep to make up for missing it. 

So two guys ended up texting me to “hang” but honestly I want to just don’t feel like I’m mentally there. 

Men are very persistent. Ffs. 

Anyways also matched with a super handsome guy on tinder and we’ve been chatting. 

That’s all.