Subliminal Talk
Testosterone Optimizer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Testosterone Optimizer (/Thread-Testosterone-Optimizer)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 09:38 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I think some of you have have too high expectations in regards to muscle growth or haven't lifted much. This isn't a steroid cycle. Assuming TOFM is the equivalent of a therapeutic TRT treatment, what you can you realistically hope to achieve is the body being better and more optimally able to retain and build muscle mass, given the right stimulus - resistance training, high protein diet. And also being able to become and stay lean more easily. You may see a noticeable effect in the matter of weeks / months. But nothing like getting shredded and gaining visible size in 2 weeks, that's fantasy.
The mental effects should appear much faster though.

Completely agree with what you said here.  I don't think this program will instantly make you grow muscle to look like a bodybuilder or anything like that.  You still have to put in the work with exercise and the right diet, which admittedly I haven't been consistent with the last few weeks. 

Now I have noticed maybe a little bit in terms of feeling stronger and better stamina during the times when I am able to get a workout in, but I'm not expecting a couple of workouts a week to build any more muscle than it normally would.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Shannon - 02-14-2022

At some point in the future, I will be releasing goal targeted hormone optimizer subliminals. One will be for weight loss, and one for body building. There may be others too. But first we have some work to do in other directions. It's coming, though.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-16-2022

@Shannon I know TOFM is a sub that's hormone related, but I'm assuming it's still possible to hit a period of resistance? Over the weekend I got hit by exhaustion for the entire weekend and also felt like I was eating way too much and it felt like I gained like 5 pounds. It's better now and I'm back to feeling closer to how I did the first week.

This could be cause I changed the listening pattern, so I'm back to the pattern listed in the instructions.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Shannon - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 08:05 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon I know TOFM is a sub that's hormone related, but I'm assuming it's still possible to hit a period of resistance?  Over the weekend I got hit by exhaustion for the entire weekend and also felt like I was eating way too much and it felt like I gained like 5 pounds.  It's better now and I'm back to feeling closer to how I did the first week.  

This could be cause I changed the listening pattern, so I'm back to the pattern listed in the instructions.

I'm not sure how the hormone optimizer would trigger resistance unless somehow you have a fear of achieving the results the program is designed to give.  While the irrational and emotional parts of the subconscious are certainly capable of such strangeness, I don't see that being very likely.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-16-2022

(02-16-2022, 11:07 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-16-2022, 08:05 AM)Bayern Wrote: @Shannon I know TOFM is a sub that's hormone related, but I'm assuming it's still possible to hit a period of resistance?  Over the weekend I got hit by exhaustion for the entire weekend and also felt like I was eating way too much and it felt like I gained like 5 pounds.  It's better now and I'm back to feeling closer to how I did the first week.  

I'm not sure how the hormone optimizer would trigger resistance unless somehow you have a fear of achieving the results the program is designed to give.  While the irrational and emotional parts of the subconscious are certainly capable of such strangeness, I don't see that being very likely.

Gotcha.  The exhaustion must have just been a result of changing the listening pattern.  We'll see how it goes going back to the instructed pattern.

Starting to notice that my strength is getting better and i am putting on muscle a little easier now for those that have asked.  Even if I don't workout for a few days, I don't lose anything and I'm definitively stronger than prior to starting this sub.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-17-2022

Reading everyone's success on UH really has me intrigued to the point of wanting to run it asap.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - jamie123 - 02-23-2022

(02-17-2022, 12:02 PM)Bayern Wrote: Reading everyone's success on UH really has me intrigued to the point of wanting to run it asap.

any more updates?