Subliminal Talk
Testosterone Optimizer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Testosterone Optimizer (/Thread-Testosterone-Optimizer)

Pages: 1 2

Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 01-26-2022

I don't see a single thread on the new(ish) Testosterone Optimizer for Men sub, I guess I'll go ahead and start one.  Probably won't update too often, but I'll post when I do see improvements, which is why I am starting this thread to begin with but I'll get to that in a bit.

I'm in my mid 30's, and even though I haven't had my T levels professionally tested by a medical professional, after reading about symptoms of Low T, I can confidently say I have just about every classic symptom of having low T.  Fatigue, brain fog, difficulty losing weight recently, hair loss, low sex drive and sperm production, skin issues, etc.  After reading the sales page numerous times and looking back at my life I feel like I can say that I'm in the group that might not have had the highest, or optimal, T-levels in their life. 

Now on to what I've felt so far, and it's only been two nights.  I purchased the sub just a couple of nights ago and used it for four loops on Ultrasonic as I was going to sleep.  First night I had major issues getting to sleep and also woke up real early and couldn't get back to sleep which isn't too unusual cause I've had sleeping issues for a long time.  The next day one thing I instantly noticed, as well as all day today after running my loops for the second night, is that my metabolism already feels like it has gotten better.  I was starving in the morning and today even after eating lunch I felt like I could keep eating.  Today it also felt like I went through a long core workout as my abs felt like they were on fire even though it's been 3 days since I last worked out.

Morning wood returned very quickly and was a pretty decent erection when waking up this morning.  Erections were also happening out of nowhere again today.  

Seems like the sub is off to a really good start.  Very hopeful for this sub after just two nights so we'll see.  I'll post more as I start to notice more.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Shannon - 01-26-2022

Nice results! I have had people reporting in private that it takes time to fully ramp up its effects and impact, although I am not sure how long it takes to reach its peak. But I'm pleased to see you getting obvious results in a couple days.

Thank you for reporting on this one. I haven a very limited number of people reporting privately.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 05:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice results!  I have had people reporting in private that it takes time to fully ramp up its effects and impact, although I am not sure how long it takes to reach its peak.  But I'm pleased to see you getting obvious results in a couple days.

Thank you for reporting on this one.  I haven a very limited number of people reporting privately.

Of course.  I'll happily report in a thread if it'll help show that it is working.  Can't wait to feel the full effects when it gets me to my optimal levels.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - GreekGod22 - 01-27-2022

It would be great to have some blood tests done at the start.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Shannon - 01-28-2022

(01-27-2022, 02:30 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: It would be great to have some blood tests done at the start.

It's too late for that to mean anything at this point.  He would have top spend a 1 to 3 months doing subs that don't influence hormone levels at all and then do a T test before it would be accurate for a normal, un-influenced start value.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 01-31-2022

One thing I'm noticing is that my voice has been a little deeper.  Also in the past I've had an issue with my voice randomly sounding very hoarse at times.  Since I've started TOFM, my voice had been much more consistent on days when I'm on the sub and when I'm on an off day there's times where it'll go hoarse for a bit again.  I'm guessing that's still my body adjusting to the sub and it needing more time to get up to optimal levels.

Edit:  Also, there's only been one day where I felt like I shouldn't run the sub.  Every other day I've just wanted to keep running the sub but I wanted to follow the given instructions at the start at least.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-06-2022

I feel like the Detox Module is really starting to kick in. My digestion has improved significantly and no longer get the bloated feeling on certain types of foods. Did some reading on low T symptoms, and insulin resistance can be a symptom which would make sense for me and why my digestion has been getting better.

Also my hair is starting to feel softer and is starting to grow faster. I don't know if that's related to the sub or not, but it's nice if it is a result of testosterone levels improving.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - K-Train - 02-06-2022

Hey @Bayern , could you speak on your current energy levels and any changes to muscle mass if any? Thank you!

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 09:39 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey @Bayern , could you speak on your current energy levels and any changes to muscle mass if any? Thank you!

Energy levels are a little bit better, but it's not really anything that I've paid too close of attention to.  Muscle mass hasn't changed much yet either but I need to be more consistent with working out to really notice.  When I do workout I do feel stronger though.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-08-2022

Adding on to my last post about my digestion improving, the last couple of days I feel like my metabolism has skyrocketed. I've been really hungry each day and have been able to eat a LOT without feeling terrible or even feel like I'm putting on weight. In fact, I feel like it's the opposite and that I'm starting to lose a little bit of excess fat pretty easily no matter what I eat.

Brain fog is also improving it seems.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Bayern2 - 02-10-2022

The cognitive benefits from increased T levels is getting really noticeable now. Also, energy levels are increasing and the overall effects are amazing once they really kick in. I feel like this is the sub that I've needed for a long time.

Also, I did change the listening pattern to 3 days on with only 1 day off, and dropped the loops from 4 down to 3. This seems to be the perfect listening pattern for me.

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - jamie123 - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 07:05 AM)Bayern Wrote: The cognitive benefits from increased T levels is getting really noticeable now.  Also, energy levels are increasing and the overall effects are amazing once they really kick in.  I feel like this is the sub that I've needed for a long time.

Also, I did change the listening pattern to 3 days on with only 1 day off, and dropped the loops from 4 down to 3.  This seems to be the perfect listening pattern for me.

Have you started to put on any extra muscle?

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - Z-Man - 02-12-2022

I used to take growth hormone releasers. Are you getting lean muscle mass with this program?

RE: Testosterone Optimizer - GreekGod22 - 02-12-2022

I think some of you have have too high expectations in regards to muscle growth or haven't lifted much. This isn't a steroid cycle. Assuming TOFM is the equivalent of a therapeutic TRT treatment, what you can you realistically hope to achieve is the body being better and more optimally able to retain and build muscle mass, given the right stimulus - resistance training, high protein diet. And also being able to become and stay lean more easily. You may see a noticeable effect in the matter of weeks / months. But nothing like getting shredded and gaining visible size in 2 weeks, that's fantasy.
The mental effects should appear much faster though.