Subliminal Talk
People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? (/Thread-People-who-used-OF-Overcome-Fear-What-changed-in-life-or-yourself)

Pages: 1 2

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Shannon - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 10:49 AM)Frosted Wrote: Didn’t Shannon create a book on manifestation or something? Could anyone link me to it?

I have not written a book on manifestation.  I've written books on various other topics, the easiest of which to get is the 4th Edition of my Tarot book, titled Master of Life with Tarot, published in 2013.  It can be used to help you manifest, but it isn't manifestation.

The method I used to manifest my girlfriend is relatively simple.  In fact I and a friend of mine did this together at the same time, and we both ended up with women who we are still with to this day, both of us getting these women at almost the same time.  Both of us are accomplished in the art of manifestation, but the technique is simple enough that I can relate it here without issue.

The whole thing boils down to the following steps:

1. Pick a specific goal.  Know exactly what it is you want. 
2. Focus on your goal specifics for a period of time each day for at least 7 days, and then forget about it the rest of the time.
3. Have a passionate desire to have that goal outcome.
4. Don't self sabotage.

That last one is the hardest part.  The key to making manifestation work is to achieve a state of awareness in which you are open to it happening, and have a strong desire to have the desired outcome, but you simultaneously are not desperate for it, or afraid that you will fail to manifest it.

Self sabotage usually results by not understanding the following:

You cannot manifest what you refuse to believe it is possible to manifest.
You cannot manifest when you refuse to accept that it is possible to manifest what you want.
You cannot manifest if you doubt that you will succeed.
You cannot manifest if you are afraid that you will (or will not) succeed.
You cannot manifest if you look for results.

You do not have to "believe in" manifestation for it to work.  You do have to believe it is POSSIBLE that it CAN work.

If you refuse to accept that manifestation is possible, then for you that act makes it impossible because you close the first and most important door to success, which is allowing it to be a possibility that you can potentially experience.

You don't try to walk through walls.  Why?  Because you do not believe it is possible.  Therefore, you close that door and do not even try.  Is it possible?  Sure, if you know how and you do the right things.  But if you don't try, then nothing else is possible in that direction.

In the case of moving physical matter through physical matter, it can only happen if you have enough skill at a specific discipline that is virtually not even known to exist on Earth.  Consequently, lots of people could decide to try, and fail, and then turn around and say that they failed when they tried, so it must not be possible.  But if you try to cut a loaf of bread and use a hammer to do it, is it going to work?  Of course not.  You have to do the right things in addition to trying. And if you don't know what those "right things" are, it will not work.

Teaching manifestation is so difficult because there are so many ways for it to fail, and not everyone understands what they all are or that they all even exist.  You have to have the right goal focus, the right focus on the process, the right state of mind, body and emotion, and the right balance of openness to the possibility of the outcome happening, while passionately desiring it and yet not looking for results.  This is the key reason why most people try to manifest and fail.

In my case I used a writing exercise as a focus point.  Every day, for seven (or maybe it was nine) days, I worked on this writing exercise.  The first day, I wrote down in as much detail as I could what exactly I wanted, and I did not limit or filter it at all.

On subsequent days I refined it, spending 20 to 45 minutes a day working on how to refine and improve my description of what I wanted.  I also did something most manifestation techniques don't teach, which is to approach the description as a communication to what you desire.  This works well for manifesting people into your life.

In this case, I was interested in finding a much younger woman who was willing to have sex with me a time or two as a social experiment.  I figured that a relationship wasn't possible because of the age difference, and how every woman I had ever met before was not finished playing the field until she was at least 24-25-26, so I didn't bother to ask for that.  I also assumed that such a young woman would not be able to offer me what I want in a relationship because of her inexperience.  Both of these assumptions turned out to be wrong, but because I also did not prevent them from being a possibility, I ended up with them also.

I wrote the description as an advertisement to her, describing exactly what I wanted and what her qualities were.  I was completely honest in what I said.  Each day I tried to make it more specifically something that she would understand and be willing to consider. 

The combination of focus, specificity, intense desire, repetition and approaching it considering her point of view, without ruling out anything, is what did it.  It took me 7 or 9 days of doing this to meet her. 

When I met her I had no idea I had met the response to my effort, because I didn't realize I was doing a manifestation.  I had originally been planning to post the ad on Craig's List and see what happened.  At the end when the ad was finished being refined, I decided not to.  The ad never got posted or published.  But the Universe heard my request and answered.

I knew this girl for three months before I realized that she was the answer to a manifestation I didn't realize I had done.  By the time we got to sex, we were very deeply in love and sex was a natural result.  We knew each other well, and we genuinely cared about each other.  Sex wasn't even on the table for the first several months because we were too busy making adjustments to our lives and relationships with each other and others to worry about that.  What I asked for, I got: a much younger woman who was willing to have sex with me.  But because I didn't know I had done a manifestation, I didn't look for results.  Because I didn't limit it to just a few sexual encounters, it was free to be and become what I really wanted, which was a long term relationship. 

To be sure, this has been one of the most challenging relationships I have ever had, because of the age difference and many other things, but it is also by far the best I have ever had.  We celebrate 5 years together this September.  We have grown into being genuine family to each other where there was no family otherwise, and we have a relationship that would be the envy of anyone you can point to, unless they have one like ours also.  We are completely honest with each other, but it takes work.  We don't communicate the same ways.  It's an effort to get communication to work sometimes.  I had to learn how to communicate in ways she understands, and vice versa.  It takes work to be there for each other when one of us needs it.  Maybe she has the flu, or I have lung problems or someone has stomach issues or loses it with frustration or needs to go to the hospital.  That's life.  But we have forged a real relationship and real love and family out of it for ourselves.  She is willing to put in the work to have this relationship work, and so am I.  

Anything is possible, if you let it be, and you can have whatever you want if you know how to ask for it, and are willing to let it manifest and then accept it.  The first step is to be open enough to accept that possibility.  You don't have to "believe" in anything.  But you also cannot shut down the possibility and expect to get anywhere.  That which provides will provide whatever it understands you to ask for, and will do so every time you ask in the ways it understands and do what is necessary to allow it to answer your request.

Hopefully this gives you what you need.  Questions, if you have them.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Z-Man - 02-17-2022

(02-16-2022, 01:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-15-2022, 10:49 AM)Frosted Wrote: Didn’t Shannon create a book on manifestation or something? Could anyone link me to it?

I have not written a book on manifestation.  I've written books on various other topics, the easiest of which to get is the 4th Edition of my Tarot book, titled Master of Life with Tarot, published in 2013.  It can be used to help you manifest, but it isn't manifestation.

The method I used to manifest my girlfriend is relatively simple.  In fact I and a friend of mine did this together at the same time, and we both ended up with women who we are still with to this day, both of us getting these women at almost the same time.  Both of us are accomplished in the art of manifestation, but the technique is simple enough that I can relate it here without issue.

The whole thing boils down to the following steps:

1. Pick a specific goal.  Know exactly what it is you want. 
2. Focus on your goal specifics for a period of time each day for at least 7 days, and then forget about it the rest of the time.
3. Have a passionate desire to have that goal outcome.
4. Don't self sabotage.

That last one is the hardest part.  The key to making manifestation work is to achieve a state of awareness in which you are open to it happening, and have a strong desire to have the desired outcome, but you simultaneously are not desperate for it, or afraid that you will fail to manifest it.

Self sabotage usually results by not understanding the following:

You cannot manifest what you refuse to believe it is possible to manifest.
You cannot manifest when you refuse to accept that it is possible to manifest what you want.
You cannot manifest if you doubt that you will succeed.
You cannot manifest if you are afraid that you will (or will not) succeed.
You cannot manifest if you look for results.

You do not have to "believe in" manifestation for it to work.  You do have to believe it is POSSIBLE that it CAN work.

If you refuse to accept that manifestation is possible, then for you that act makes it impossible because you close the first and most important door to success, which is allowing it to be a possibility that you can potentially experience.

You don't try to walk through walls.  Why?  Because you do not believe it is possible.  Therefore, you close that door and do not even try.  Is it possible?  Sure, if you know how and you do the right things.  But if you don't try, then nothing else is possible in that direction.

In the case of moving physical matter through physical matter, it can only happen if you have enough skill at a specific discipline that is virtually not even known to exist on Earth.  Consequently, lots of people could decide to try, and fail, and then turn around and say that they failed when they tried, so it must not be possible.  But if you try to cut a loaf of bread and use a hammer to do it, is it going to work?  Of course not.  You have to do the right things in addition to trying. And if you don't know what those "right things" are, it will not work.

Teaching manifestation is so difficult because there are so many ways for it to fail, and not everyone understands what they all are or that they all even exist.  You have to have the right goal focus, the right focus on the process, the right state of mind, body and emotion, and the right balance of openness to the possibility of the outcome happening, while passionately desiring it and yet not looking for results.  This is the key reason why most people try to manifest and fail.

In my case I used a writing exercise as a focus point.  Every day, for seven (or maybe it was nine) days, I worked on this writing exercise.  The first day, I wrote down in as much detail as I could what exactly I wanted, and I did not limit or filter it at all.

On subsequent days I refined it, spending 20 to 45 minutes a day working on how to refine and improve my description of what I wanted.  I also did something most manifestation techniques don't teach, which is to approach the description as a communication to what you desire.  This works well for manifesting people into your life.

In this case, I was interested in finding a much younger woman who was willing to have sex with me a time or two as a social experiment.  I figured that a relationship wasn't possible because of the age difference, and how every woman I had ever met before was not finished playing the field until she was at least 24-25-26, so I didn't bother to ask for that.  I also assumed that such a young woman would not be able to offer me what I want in a relationship because of her inexperience.  Both of these assumptions turned out to be wrong, but because I also did not prevent them from being a possibility, I ended up with them also.

I wrote the description as an advertisement to her, describing exactly what I wanted and what her qualities were.  I was completely honest in what I said.  Each day I tried to make it more specifically something that she would understand and be willing to consider. 

The combination of focus, specificity, intense desire, repetition and approaching it considering her point of view, without ruling out anything, is what did it.  It took me 7 or 9 days of doing this to meet her. 

When I met her I had no idea I had met the response to my effort, because I didn't realize I was doing a manifestation.  I had originally been planning to post the ad on Craig's List and see what happened.  At the end when the ad was finished being refined, I decided not to.  The ad never got posted or published.  But the Universe heard my request and answered.

I knew this girl for three months before I realized that she was the answer to a manifestation I didn't realize I had done.  By the time we got to sex, we were very deeply in love and sex was a natural result.  We knew each other well, and we genuinely cared about each other.  Sex wasn't even on the table for the first several months because we were too busy making adjustments to our lives and relationships with each other and others to worry about that.  What I asked for, I got: a much younger woman who was willing to have sex with me.  But because I didn't know I had done a manifestation, I didn't look for results.  Because I didn't limit it to just a few sexual encounters, it was free to be and become what I really wanted, which was a long term relationship. 

To be sure, this has been one of the most challenging relationships I have ever had, because of the age difference and many other things, but it is also by far the best I have ever had.  We celebrate 5 years together this September.  We have grown into being genuine family to each other where there was no family otherwise, and we have a relationship that would be the envy of anyone you can point to, unless they have one like ours also.  We are completely honest with each other, but it takes work.  We don't communicate the same ways.  It's an effort to get communication to work sometimes.  I had to learn how to communicate in ways she understands, and vice versa.  It takes work to be there for each other when one of us needs it.  Maybe she has the flu, or I have lung problems or someone has stomach issues or loses it with frustration or needs to go to the hospital.  That's life.  But we have forged a real relationship and real love and family out of it for ourselves.  She is willing to put in the work to have this relationship work, and so am I.  

Anything is possible, if you let it be, and you can have whatever you want if you know how to ask for it, and are willing to let it manifest and then accept it.  The first step is to be open enough to accept that possibility.  You don't have to "believe" in anything.  But you also cannot shut down the possibility and expect to get anywhere.  That which provides will provide whatever it understands you to ask for, and will do so every time you ask in the ways it understands and do what is necessary to allow it to answer your request.

Hopefully this gives you what you need.  Questions, if you have them.

Shannon Thank you so much! I wish you success and congratulations on your 5th anniversary...

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Johannesbrst - 02-17-2022

@Shannon would this technique you describe also work if I have a type of business I dream to have?

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Frosted - 02-17-2022

Dang @Shannon I wasn’t expecting a personal reply in such detail from you. Thank you so much!

I was actually looking for manifestation information today because I woke up after listening to Stage 3 of LTU6 for the first time since I got sick and had to run MIR. I woke up feeling fantastic and at peace and felt like I suddenly had a thought “what would happen if I won the lottery?”.

I started researching and searched for “manifestation” in the search box here on Subliminal-Talk and found some interesting stuff. Just got done reading all of that stuff and then I noticed this post. Again thank you! Not expected but deeply appreciated! It helps to get the information from you because you act as a filter for all the bullshit out there, which is nice.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Z-Man - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 03:54 PM)Frosted Wrote: Dang @Shannon  I wasn’t expecting a personal reply in such detail from you. Thank you so much!

I was actually looking for manifestation information today because I woke up after listening to Stage 3 of LTU6 for the first time since I got sick and had to run MIR. I woke up feeling fantastic and at peace and felt like I suddenly had a thought “what would happen if I won the lottery?”.

I started researching and searched for “manifestation” in the search box here on Subliminal-Talk and found some interesting stuff. Just got done reading all of that stuff and then I noticed this post. Again thank you! Not expected but deeply appreciated! It helps to get the information from you because you act as a filter for all the bullshit out there, which is nice.

Hey Frosted, If you won the lottery it would make life be little easier. If, it's enough money and you don't you could quit. Wouldn't that be nice...

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Frosted - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 04:19 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 03:54 PM)Frosted Wrote: Dang @Shannon  I wasn’t expecting a personal reply in such detail from you. Thank you so much!

Hey Frosted, If you won the lottery it would make life be little easier. If, it's enough money and you don't you could quit. Wouldn't that be nice...

Indeed that is the idea. I’m gonna try and manifest a woman first though since that seems easier than millions of dollars out of nowhere lol.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - GreekGod22 - 02-18-2022

@Shannon Am I wrong in assuming that using IML subs can act as a method of manifestation / can bring about manifestations to reality?
Even in you don't have a specific goal set in mind.

The way I understand it is this:
- deliberate manifestation - going specific
- subs - going general.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Frosted - 02-18-2022

(02-18-2022, 07:16 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @Shannon  Am I wrong in assuming that using IML subs can act as a method of manifestation / can bring about manifestations to reality?
Even in you don't have a specific goal set in mind.

The way I understand it is this:
- deliberate manifestation - going specific
- subs - going general.

I was literally just thinking about how similar manifestation and subliminals are. They have the same blocks that need cleared. There’s surprisingly little in the way of what we desire.