Subliminal Talk
People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? (/Thread-People-who-used-OF-Overcome-Fear-What-changed-in-life-or-yourself)

Pages: 1 2

People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Zane - 01-12-2022

Yep that all I wanna know

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Ampersnd - 01-12-2022

I would say that my internal fears surrounding pushing myself to interact with women, especially at the gym. I may not have had perfect charisma because it is also a skill, but my approach anxiety was virtually zero. I would consider timing and avoiding putting them in awkward situations.

With that said, it's been a couple of months and I'm three stages into UMS, and so I'm a bit more timid and not steady confidence wise, and so I've been a bit of a mouse around work for the last couple of days.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - ncbeareatingman - 01-12-2022

Excellent question -post here. I've seen some damn remarkable results for those on OF over the last 6 months or more.
totally impressed,to the point where it was all I could do ,to not,stop and get OF and go for it. However I am on UMSv2 for the long haul and believe it as good as it is,its tought to not bail and go else where( OF, Universal Healing- forthcoming
some times this month,or so!)
I think I will be purchasing UH for later date, when the time comes to use it. In the meantime I look forward to reading some additional testimonies of OF and how its impacted Men's lives,here ,and the execution there of.
More power to ya Gents !!

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - NOMAD - 01-15-2022

Generally speaking,  it broke down internal barriers to being honest with myself on multiple levels. That process wasn't isolated to OFv3, but OFv3 had the most significant impact. It helped open my eyes to what i don't want in my life, which led to helping me identify what i do want. I don't intend to provide any more detail than that, but I'll say this much... I'm running UMSv2 and in loving it.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Shannon - 01-17-2022

OF had the effect on me of freeing me from fears I didn't even know I had until they were gone. I became socially fearless, and much more socially active and popular for one. Everyone just seems to enjoy my company when I have no fear socially. I am smooth and natural and they relax and follow suit.

I found myself doing things I would never do otherwise, like I went indoor skydiving and took up ziplining for fun. Now I've been on three or four zip line courses and I look forward to doing it a lot more, as well as indoor skydiving more too. Huge fun.

It's also allowed me to be myself more, hold my ground better in disagreements, and respond with more self control in arguments. Life is easier to handle, because even in the worst situations and the darkest of times, I can look at things objectively and say, "Well, I have done what I can, and it is what it is. I'll keep looking for options and solutions, but there's no point in getting upset when it's not within my control to change." That's BIG for me. There's more, but I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Z-Man - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: OF had the effect on me of freeing me from fears I didn't even know I had until they were gone.  I became socially fearless, and much more socially active and popular for one.  Everyone just seems to enjoy my company when I have no fear socially.  I am smooth and natural and they relax and follow suit.  

I found myself doing things I would never do otherwise, like I went indoor skydiving and took up ziplining for fun.  Now I've been on three or four zip line courses and I look forward to doing it a lot more, as well as indoor skydiving more too.  Huge fun.

It's also allowed me to be myself more, hold my ground better in disagreements, and respond with more self control in arguments.  Life is easier to handle, because even in the worst situations and the darkest of times, I can look at things objectively and say, "Well, I have done what I can, and it is what it is.  I'll keep looking for options and solutions, but there's no point in getting upset when it's not within my control to change."  That's BIG for me.  There's more, but I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

Hey Shannon, that sounds like a lot of fun. Did Gf do it with you? 

Have you ever jump off a cliff into water?

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - MagicalAlchemist - 01-20-2022

Improving my overall health, mental (obviously) and physical. About physical as far as i have observed, im not getting Indigestion when im on underpressure or stressfull situation, just appear when im late to eat food or eat something very spicy food.

Hyperhidrosis on palms,feet and armpit now more controllable, appear when im on stressfull situation. Before OF, usually it can last 24hours even im sleep or doing something relaxing. Now seems better.

About mental health, im introvert person, when im alone im fine and when in outside im very happy to see other people. Which is very opposite when im before "OF"

and many more. Im too lazy for write all of benefits i get from OFv3.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Shannon - 01-20-2022

(01-17-2022, 03:35 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(01-17-2022, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: OF had the effect on me of freeing me from fears I didn't even know I had until they were gone.  I became socially fearless, and much more socially active and popular for one.  Everyone just seems to enjoy my company when I have no fear socially.  I am smooth and natural and they relax and follow suit.  

I found myself doing things I would never do otherwise, like I went indoor skydiving and took up ziplining for fun.  Now I've been on three or four zip line courses and I look forward to doing it a lot more, as well as indoor skydiving more too.  Huge fun.

It's also allowed me to be myself more, hold my ground better in disagreements, and respond with more self control in arguments.  Life is easier to handle, because even in the worst situations and the darkest of times, I can look at things objectively and say, "Well, I have done what I can, and it is what it is.  I'll keep looking for options and solutions, but there's no point in getting upset when it's not within my control to change."  That's BIG for me.  There's more, but I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

GF is the one who wanted to go in the first place.  I wouldn't have been able to do these things with her if not for OF.  

Quote:Have you ever jump off a cliff into water?

No.  Falling is not my idea of fun, and hitting the water at speed is not either.  Neither is trying to swim with lungs as bad as mine are right now.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - MrGnome - 02-08-2022

OCF helped me with:

-Going outside when i want to and not just when i need to
-I'm doing less selfcensorship
-It brought me here to the forum
-I can now jaywalk without focussing on the cars to much
-I'm less scared to talk with strangers (I'm still to scared to start a conversation though)
-It reduced the fear of missing out

I know that if i stayed longer on it then the 6 months i did i might have removed more but hey
I'm still thinking about comming back when V4 comes out it's a good program and I'm very thankfull for it Smile

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Z-Man - 02-11-2022

(01-20-2022, 09:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:

GF is the one who wanted to go in the first place.  I wouldn't have been able to do these things with her if not for OF.  

No.  Falling is not my idea of fun, and hitting the water at speed is not either.  Neither is trying to swim with lungs as bad as mine are right now.

I wish I had a girlfriend that was a daredevil like you have. We don't have that here in NY.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Shannon - 02-14-2022

(02-11-2022, 04:41 PM)Z-Man Wrote:

I wish I had a girlfriend that was a daredevil like you have. We don't have that here in NY.

You can have whatever you want out of life, if you know how to ask for it.  The universe awaits your request.  Just don't ask for my girl.  ;Wink  But I didn't meet her because I was waiting around for her to show up.  I asked for a woman who was right for me.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Z-Man - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 05:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-11-2022, 04:41 PM)Z-Man Wrote:

You can have whatever you want out of life, if you know how to ask for it.  The universe awaits your request.  Just don't ask for my girl.  ;Wink  But I didn't meet her because I was waiting around for her to show up.  I asked for a woman who was right for me.

Shannon, knows the receipt for asking and receiving. I need to work on it. I glad you found the women of your dreams.

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - Frosted - 02-15-2022

Didn’t Shannon create a book on manifestation or something? Could anyone link me to it?

RE: People who used OF(Overcome Fear) ..What changed in life or yourself ? - MegaMan - 02-16-2022

(02-15-2022, 10:49 AM)Frosted Wrote: Didn’t Shannon create a book on manifestation or something? Could anyone link me to it?

I only know of Shannon's tarot book. It's called Secrets Of The Tarot. Should be on amazon.

Cheers
MM