Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! (/Thread-DMSI-3-5-Long-awaited)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 02-17-2022

(02-17-2022, 10:11 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I first noticed the pain-relieving aspect of the DMSI aura in the 2.x series.  I had injured my left hip capsule pretty badly from overstretching in a yoga class.  It had hurt daily for over 6 months, and on DMSI, it just disappeared.  Amazing, really.

Good to know! Funny thing for me was that I never noticed it in version 3.3.2, which is the one that I've run approx 2 complete cycles or whatever for the full number of recommended weeks.

This time, if it is indeed the sub-- it was Amazing like you say.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 02-17-2022

@Shannon:
You mention it stirring up the hormones to get the pheromone reaction and to make sure you're ready for sex should it present....

So, since I'm on TRT and I recently started having night sweats again, do you think the sub and its ongoing action could be upping my hormones enough that I should try tapering back a bit?

I already started to do this, but it was mostly to get ready for a future blood test and to try out a new component.

The night sweats did start about 3 weeks into the sub usage. Thoughts?

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 03-07-2022

@Shannon: Didn't ever see a response from my question last month....
Also, I wanted to re-read the DMSI 3.5 info sheet but I cannot find it on your web site after searching for 15 minutes.

It is only displaying the info sheet for 3.3.2.
Did I miss something?

In particular, I'm interested in what is turned on and off in this new version

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 03-07-2022

(02-17-2022, 10:49 AM)rono Wrote: @Shannon:
You mention it stirring up the hormones to get the pheromone reaction and to make sure you're ready for sex should it present....

So, since I'm on TRT and I recently started having night sweats again, do you think the sub and its ongoing action could be upping my hormones enough that I should try tapering back a bit?

I already started to do this, but it was mostly to get ready for a future blood test and to try out a new component.

The night sweats did start about 3 weeks into the sub usage. Thoughts?

I apologize, I did not see this question.

This is something I should have posted on the DMSI page, but I guess it escaped me.  DMSI does alter your hormones, but in this case, in an effort to optimize your sexual pheromones.  This will alter your sex hormone levels, and if you are taking any hormone therapy, there is the possibility of overdose.  I would suggest tapering as you and/or your doctor see fit, or only using one or the other.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 03-07-2022

(03-07-2022, 09:22 AM)rono Wrote: @Shannon: Didn't ever see a response from my question last month....
Also, I wanted to re-read the DMSI 3.5 info sheet but I cannot find it on your web site after searching for 15 minutes.

It is only displaying the info sheet for 3.3.2.
Did I miss something?

In particular, I'm interested in what is turned on and off in this new version

I have turned off access to 3.5 because so far it has not produced the results I have been wanting, and I am in process with what may turn out to be the next version.  I don't want to rug-pull anyone who bought 3.5, should another version be released.

FRM is off, EF-FRM (External Facing FRM) is on, DRS is on in 3.5. Anything you want to know about that I missed?

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - lano1106 - 03-07-2022

but I can attest that DMSI v3.5 does something...

Despite me having stopped using it for a week, I still feel residual effects... Very hot girls in my surrounding that appears to have something for me...

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - maxgamer2007 - 03-09-2022

(03-07-2022, 08:34 PM)lano1106 Wrote: but I can attest that DMSI v3.5 does something...

Despite me having stopped using it for a week, I still feel residual effects... Very hot girls in my surrounding that appears to have something for me...

Hey what I think Shannon means is that he did not get "intended" result  refer to he did not get a spesific result that he expect from DMSI 3.5.It still works well because i am using this and I also can see the result that it is working.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 03-09-2022

I will probably turn it back on in a day or so, but very busy atm.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 03-28-2022

(03-09-2022, 11:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will probably turn it back on in a day or so, but very busy atm.

Hi @Shannon

I need your help. I am having hormone imbalance issues. I'm exploring all the possibilities. One of the changes I made during the last 3 months was listening to the DMSI 3.5. Note this is NOT about finding something to blame, I just want to fix it.

I was hoping to see all the details of what was turned on and off in DMSI 3.5, as well as reading the ENTIRE user notes that you had originally put on the web site. It was so long that I did not at the time read it in its entirety and have wanted to re-read what I read AND read the parts I skipped. 

I am not interested in blaming, just tracing the changes I've made so I can react appropriately. I will be getting the results of my most recent labs today and I want to have all the info I can get for perspective and analysis.

You can DM me with the 3.5 info or repost to your site, right now I can only find the 3.3.2 info.

The little info you gave in this thread is nice, but when you're doing a thorough analysis of your life when it's not working, you need to dig deep. 

Also, if I can't get this sorted I may as well try out your new Testosterone subliminal. Does it also handle the accompanying hormones like LH and FSH or just the T? I am effectively off of TRT right now because of scheduling issues with the doctor. Can't think, can't work, passing my tech project on to others. Just retired, too, so limited income. Not a pretty pic since the hormone issues are keeping me and my wife from sleeping through the night due to night sweats.

Really will appreciate your help on this!

Thanks!
Ron

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 12:38 PM)rono Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 11:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: I will probably turn it back on in a day or so, but very busy atm.

Hi @Shannon

I need your help. I am having hormone imbalance issues. I'm exploring all the possibilities. One of the changes I made during the last 3 months was listening to the DMSI 3.5. Note this is NOT about finding something to blame, I just want to fix it.

I was hoping to see all the details of what was turned on and off in DMSI 3.5, as well as reading the ENTIRE user notes that you had originally put on the web site. It was so long that I did not at the time read it in its entirety and have wanted to re-read what I read AND read the parts I skipped. 

I am not interested in blaming, just tracing the changes I've made so I can react appropriately. I will be getting the results of my most recent labs today and I want to have all the info I can get for perspective and analysis.

You can DM me with the 3.5 info or repost to your site, right now I can only find the 3.3.2 info.

The little info you gave in this thread is nice, but when you're doing a thorough analysis of your life when it's not working, you need to dig deep. 

Also, if I can't get this sorted I may as well try out your new Testosterone subliminal. Does it also handle the accompanying hormones like LH and FSH or just the T? I am effectively off of TRT right now because of scheduling issues with the doctor. Can't think, can't work, passing my tech project on to others. Just retired, too, so limited income. Not a pretty pic since the hormone issues are keeping me and my wife from sleeping through the night due to night sweats.

Really will appreciate your help on this!

Thanks!
Ron

Sorry about that, got distracted.  I have turned it back on for you and you can read it here:

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/develop-maximum-sexual-irresistibility-ver-3-4-5-8g-type-a-b-c-d-hybrid

Please let me know when you're done so I can turn it back off.

TO handles optimizing T levels.  Everything else it affects is affected by the influence of optimizing T levels, and is not specified.  I would suggest GEHO instead, if I were you.  It doesn't focus on testosterone, but it affects everything.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - firsthelix - 03-29-2022

(01-11-2022, 02:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 12:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: But wait, doesn't DMSI program you to fuck the women that come onto you?

No.  It encourages you to seduce those people you find sexually attractive and free yourself up mentally, emotionally, etc. to have sex with them if you want to.  It does not take away anyone's free will and choice.

Hey Shannon,

So now you state "it encourages you to have sex with them...". And, later on, in that thread, you mentioned that you had seduced 4 girls in front of your GF. I thought it is still like in the product description here:
"DMSI v3.5 is designed to make you irresistibly sexually attractive to the people you are most sexually attracted to, with the goal of getting them to naturally respond by initiating and having sex with you as a result of their attraction." This seems contradictory to me since the first statement and your further comment mentioned rather imply that I have to initiate while the second one implies that she has to initiate. Did I miss something?

Thanks for clarifying!

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - RTBoss - 03-30-2022

(03-29-2022, 07:24 PM)firsthelix Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 12:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: But wait, doesn't DMSI program you to fuck the women that come onto you?

No.  It encourages you to seduce those people you find sexually attractive and free yourself up mentally, emotionally, etc. to have sex with them if you want to.  It does not take away anyone's free will and choice.

Hey Shannon,

So now you state "it encourages you to have sex with them...". And, later on, in that thread, you mentioned that you had seduced 4 girls in front of your GF. I thought it is still like in the product description here:
"DMSI v3.5 is designed to make you irresistibly sexually attractive to the people you are most sexually attracted to, with the goal of getting them to naturally respond by initiating and having sex with you as a result of their attraction." This seems contradictory to me since the first statement and your further comment mentioned rather imply that I have to initiate while the second one implies that she has to initiate. Did I miss something?

Thanks for clarifying!

DMSI causes you to project an aura that "seduces" women you're sexually attracted to into seducing you.  When they come onto you, you choose whether or not you go through having sex with them.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 03-30-2022

(03-29-2022, 07:24 PM)firsthelix Wrote:

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for clarifying!

DMSI also includes Natural Seduction.  You know, for helping you guys have every possible advantage working for you to get to sex.  Sometimes when you get to the edge, a little push will send things over into success.  But the program's primary goal and purpose is to get them to seduce you.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 03-30-2022

Hey @Shannon -- thanks for putting that up for me.

It's weird-- I just got my labs back and even though I had run out of my TRT materials and was giving myself very small doses, I still managed to get a very high T reading, which was remarkable!

Whatever the DMSI is doing (haven't had time to review the material, I just saved it), it hit a sweet spot for me. I'm not listening on a regular program right now, just now and then I'll play it for myself in my office during the day. 

I am using PSEv2 also episodically, when things get tense with the wife or at times I expect them to get tense. It is very calming to our interactions 90% of the time and adds a flirtiness to them which is nice. Keeps her ready for me in spite of momentary friction...

I am also using OE episodically with very good results. I think I have accidentally played it all night long a couple times, but usually 1 or 2 times through it and playing it during the event-- well, I'm good at getting her there and she likes what I do, but the O is over the top when we're playing that much of the time. She doesn't even know it's playing. (I know we're supposed to advise people, but she gave me blanket permissions to try any sub on her I want and she has loved the results of my 'experiments' 99% of the time.)

Thanks, though, you can take down the 3.5 text.

Ron