Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! (/Thread-DMSI-3-5-Long-awaited)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-11-2022

Hi All,
It is January 11, 2022. Today I began listening to the new DMSI 3.5.
My first run is in Hybrid mode to get the full maximum impact right out of the gate.

I kept a very thorough log a couple years ago on DMSI 3.3.2 and had some fun and interesting results.
I still haven't read ALL the instructions on this new one, but I did read that only one person should listen to it at a time under threat of neurological damage?!!? Wow. 

The way I used 3.3.2 was so that my wife and I would find each other irresistible while listening to it at a cottage far away from where we would find folks we were attracted to.... believe me, those results were noticeable and loads of fun for both of us.

With the first one, I didn't really notice too much interest from the opposite sex, BUT they did treat me a lot more warmly. The IOIs were usually not there (touching hair, grazing your arm, etc.) But looks in the eye, warm smiles, etc. Perhaps this is because I am 65 and what I consider an 8, 9, 10 has changed vastly over the decades. I do find myself VERY much attracted to my own wife, who is a nice-looking woman with hour-glass figure, and fit body, sexy green eyes, cute flirty laugh and attitude (she doesn't realize she is flirty--never has--not since high school even), etc.

So, because of Shannon's stern warning, I will follow the instructions and listen to this alone. I will try to find a complimentary one to play for my wife, maybe a replay of SDM, which worked rather well ramping up our sexual desire a good 25%. Post-covid though, both of us could use something that ALSO increases energy. Even with plenty of sleep we often just feel draggy in spite of being in the pink of health.

I write this as I listen my first time through the hybrid ocean version. Initial impression is good. I'm 2/3 of the way through and already feel like re-playing it when it's done, so there is something interesting happening here.

My Personal Goals:

1. My hope in using this is to increase attraction from and to my wife. This should particularly be fun in our annual getaway to the 'private cottage on a deserted tropical beach' for nearly 2 weeks. Hope this increases enthusiasm for sexual fun, which is good already, but at a time like that, when you have loads of time for hanky-panky, hope it energizes her and I for fun.
  2. Wife/lover initiating sex with me - currently, all our sex is either driven by a schedule (we plan on it-- which is often necessary because of 13 grandkids and her Mom (as well as others) that we have to work around. And neither of us are in the mood late at night 98% of the time. The mood hasn't been hitting in the early morning this last year or so, either. So, my hope is that, for instance, we're sitting outside enjoying reading and looking at the ocean all by ourselves and she just can't wait anymore and initiates some kind of sex or sexual play with me without me starting it.
  3. Other attractive women -- whether they be waitresses, checkers, massage therapists or stewardesses -- Want them to notice me and focus on me, flirt more with me than they have been lately (mostly due to covid) and offer perks, discounts, etc. to impress me. Hopefully, this will happen, even though I do not harbor a desire to 'stray' or play with other women. Just like the harmless flirting, it kind of energizes me and if my wife is present helps her view me as of higher value=more desirable. 
  4. For me, I look for it to make me more self-confident sexually in and out of the bedroom. Just more relaxed and natural about sex. The last few years where I've had to always plan our encounters (99.9% of the time) I have gradually developed a sort of performance anxiety which partially comes from the bustling around, planning, trying to make it different and interesting in some way. In a way this loops back to #2 cause if she will start thinking creatively how to engage me, that will relieve some of my performance and prep anxiety.
Thanks for coming out with this @Shannon! Should be a fun and interesting experiment.

Good luck all!!!

Ron

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-11-2022

This post is about my recent "Subliminal History".
The first one got toooooo long so I cut it off to continue it here.

After listening to the DMSI 3.3.2 the advised number of times for the advised period along with my wife, I switched it up.

If I remember rightly, the first one we listened to after that was the Appetite Suppressant. This was for my wife who has been not accomplishing all her weight/size loss goals so she could fit back into clothing she was able to wear the year before. It did not work for her and I have never had trouble dropping weight if I need to, so it didn't work for us.

After that, we listened to Sex Drive Maximizer (SDM) which definitely had a positive effect and boosted both of our sex drives and added to the fun of being an empty nester married couple Smile

After the advised length of listening to SDM, I tried a couple other ones briefly that just didn't have as noticeable effects, if any. Then I saw that Aura of Love came out. I acquired that one and put it on. It had a very beneficial effect overall and it is like my wife and I both have an easier time letting go of the little things and are showing more appreciation for one another in a very natural way. At one point I remember waking up (after listening to it for several weeks or couple months) and just feeling super centered, happy, secure, content and VERY in love with my wife and life itself. It was like I could see EVERYTHING good about her and her attitudes and gestures and was able to exude this back to her in a concrete way. This feeling lasted most of that day but tapered off during the week to a low-level where it is today. AoL was a great experience. It did sometimes cause unexplained friction, so during the period of listening I was inspired to take a day or two off a couple times, I even did this toward the end of the prescribed listening period when there were only supposed to be another 5 days or so. So we've been on break from that.

After we completed AoL we cast around a bit but I settled on SDM. So I have run this now for a couple weeks. Still getting benefit! Smile

Finally, yesterday, I noticed a notification in my email that DMSI had been upgraded!!!! Yay!!!! Just in time for our vacation where I'll be in public during our travel times. Should give me an opportunity to see how much effect this will have after 2 weeks of listening.

That's all for now! I'll now post as I notice things changing round here....
Cheers and Happy New Year to all!
Ron

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-11-2022

Wait...

You're ALREADY in a committed relationship?

But wait, doesn't DMSI program you to fuck the women that come onto you?

Are you saying you can use DMSI to simply improve your attractiveness without having to actually SLEEP with the women you're attracting?

Well that's awesome!

I was worried that I might never get to use it cuz I'd probably already have a lover. Especially since I'm not big on the promiscuity thing.

That's cool to know!

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 01-11-2022

Hi again, Ron!  Glad to see you back.

I'd like to point something out to you.  "Neurological damage" isn't what I was trying to communicate.  When enough people are in close proximity to one another and projecting high enough levels of energy of the right type, there is possibility for neurological overload.  That can result in issues like you might get from too high a dose of a stimulant. It differs from person to person exactly how it affects them, but it's not good stuff.  You don't want neurological overload.

So far with v3.5, I have a tester doing experiments with his wife where he exposes them both and his results do not seem to be causing this sort of effect  That may be because of the refinement of the auric modulation scripting, the refinement of the safeties in 5.8G, that he is not spending enough time in her direct presence (they both work a lot) or because only two people using it together will not trigger that result.  If you want to experiment with this, I could use more feedback, but I want my customers to be safe first and foremost.

V3.5 has of course got safeties in place to prevent it from sniping anyone who would either be harmed by having sex with you or who it would harm you or anyone else to have sex with.  So theoretically, the program should be usable with a significant other on that front.  However, that safety is on the sniper module, and the personal aura does not appear to have that limitation so far, although this is as yet not certain.  Furthermore, this program is not designed for use by couples, so it will encourage both the user and the affected to experience the effects of Natural Seduction. The user will have the effect pointed at those they find sexually attractive, and the affected will have this effect if they are willing to and choose to have sex with the user, and it will be pointed at seducing the user.  I had to stop using it after just 5 days because I realized that I was seducing 4 different women at the same time, right in front of my girlfriend, and after just 5 days, I was willing to sleep with them without fear of losing my girlfriend, when that would very much have ended our relationship. 

So please do be VERY careful with this program.  I recommend that if you're going to use it, that you make yourself very familiar with how it affects you before considering exposing your wife to it.

Finally, follow any and all urges you get to use it in a different way than instructed.  That will be the AutoConfig module guiding you to the best results. 

As to Appetite Suppressant, I have plans to rebuild that one in the not too distant future, and it will not just be a lot more powerful (5.8G) but it will also integrate a number of new approaches to achieving its goal.  Since it did not seem to work well in the previous version, I'll authorize anyone who bought the previous version who did not get results to get a free upgrade to the next version upon request. 

We have also recently published Testosterone Optimizer For Men in 5.8G, and I would love to get your feedback on that eventually as well.  So far the reports I am getting in private are impressive, but nobody has bothered to report on the forums yet. 

Lot of goodies coming in 5.8G that I think you and your wife will appreciate.  I'll be trying to make DMSI for couples soon also.  When I ran DMSI 3.4/3.5, I exposed only myself, but the effect it had on my girlfriend was something both of us enjoyed.  She enjoyed the celebrity effect and having people give us both special treatment from that, but she also enjoyed the effect it had on making us feel more loving and intimate.  It also has the effect of acting as an orgasm enhancer almost as good as the stand alone title of that name.  So DMSI for couples is coming.  I just have to figure out what order I will be building it.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 01-11-2022

(01-11-2022, 12:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Wait...

No.  It encourages you to seduce those people you find sexually attractive and free yourself up mentally, emotionally, etc. to have sex with them if you want to.  It does not take away anyone's free will and choice.

Quote:Are you saying you can use DMSI to simply improve your attractiveness without having to actually SLEEP with the women you're attracting?

That is a possibility.  You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.  That still doesn't mean you won't choose to have sex with someone you attract this way.

Quote:Well that's awesome!

I was worried that I might never get to use it cuz I'd probably already have a lover. Especially since I'm not big on the promiscuity thing.

That's cool to know!

If you have someone you're in a monogamous and or committed relationship with, proceed with caution.  There is a reason I am going to be re-building this program specifically as a "for couples" title also.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - EvolvingPhoenix - 01-12-2022

(01-11-2022, 02:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 12:50 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Wait...

No.  It encourages you to seduce those people you find sexually attractive and free yourself up mentally, emotionally, etc. to have sex with them if you want to.  It does not take away anyone's free will and choice.

Quote:Are you saying you can use DMSI to simply improve your attractiveness without having to actually SLEEP with the women you're attracting?

That is a possibility.  You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.  That still doesn't mean you won't choose to have sex with someone you attract this way.

Quote:Well that's awesome!

That's cool to know!

If you have someone you're in a monogamous and or committed relationship with, proceed with caution.  There is a reason I am going to be re-building this program specifically as a "for couples" title also.

Ahh. Got it. This is still a title really meant for single men. Okay. 

But you're making a "for couples" or "for couples also" version? Nice!

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-13-2022

Day 1-3

I definitely experienced some TID with this one. Really funny, too, cause I was wondering why I was having such a 'good' day, the day I realized it was out and downloaded it. There is no 'Day 0' with this one, it seems to kick right in.

I do have extensive experience with the old DMSI 3.3.2, @Shannon: does that impact how this affects me? e.g. from the outset I was wanting to listen to it 2x a day (once Hybrid, once silent)-- but not more, at least not at this point.

So since I started this I noticed, (as you say with your gf), that my wife likes it. She doesn't even realize I'm using it but she does like it.

In order to not make the post too NSFW, I will just say, that she has been giving me some 'joy' (bjs) in the am these last three mornings. Even this am when she really actually wanted sex, she "was having so much fun" (her words--and this is remarkable bec she has tended to think of bjs as a thing she does for me) she just went with the "joy" instead of stopping and asking for sex.

Also, last evening, she was getting real cranky and I must have handled it well because after I confronted her on it (I had been very loving and curious about how she was feeling bec she was having both a bit of a back issue and we had both just gotten over omicron and she was recovering a little slower than I), she got quiet for a bit.
After a little time of both of us sitting in silence she started to flirt with me. Trying to get me to look her in the eyes (which she was batting subtly) and then the rest of the evening she was almost hanging on me she was wanting so many hugs and kisses. She is NOT the demonstrative type--that would be me. But last night she was all over it--A Dream Come True as they say.

So.... so far so good!

@Shannon: I'll run it on myself for a week or 10 days before I try it on both of us. I'll watch for the things you talk about.

To others on the thread:
My wife and I have a VERY strong, long-term relationship. Neither of us have a wandering eye and have invested all our erotic feelings in one another. 40+ years and we're going strong. If you are the sort to be tempted OR she is the sort to be tempted, I would not expose yourselves to this. It does open 'horizons'. She and I find this sexy and emotionally/erotically stimulating which makes for better sex and a more 'zingy' relationship in general.

That's all for now!
Will check back.

Oh and Shannon, I'd be willing to try out your Testosterone maximizer. I've been on TRT for many years and my doc keeps bugging me to cycle off, but I don't want to do that without a 'backup plan' that could be it.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-13-2022

btw: on day 2 I went to get a massage. I asked for a 90 minute massage. I got a 100 minute massage... extra 10 mins! I have had them go over 5 mins before once or twice. But 10 mins and it seemed like she was reluctant to stop.

I am trying to notice what the 1-10 scale rating of the women are around me. I have had no reason (or desire) to do this for many years, but since I need a 'scientific scale' as suggested by Shannon, I decided to try and rate women mentally. I figured this might help the algorithm work since it targets what 7-10s? The therapist (best I could tell in the low light and non-descript outfit) was about an 8.

Anyway, so far very pleased and excited about what comes next.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-15-2022

Day 5 - reporting for day 4 also....

Not much to report, except that she has continued to be very affectionate. I've observed this pattern. She seems to get into a 'bad mode', I stand up to it (as I usually do, though perhaps with more inner strength/security-hard to describe), period of quiet ensues, then she is affectionate again and seeking to please. Not sure what this means. SHE is not being exposed to the sub at all.

@Shannon-- you are quite right about the 'smell' issue. I have not needed deodorant around my wife in 30 years. She has commented negatively on my 'body odor' probably 5 times in the last decade or more. And when she commented, I knew she was right. 
However, since I started this sub, she has commented 2x that I'm smelling 'ripe'. So apparently I'm responding well to the pheromone part. Very impressive. 

Also, the sex since I began the sub is out of this world. She is really getting down to it on the oral front and getting off tremendously on my touch and is very sexually responsive. Orgasms for both are hotter.

I have felt more well than I did before I got sick with this last round of covid. My motivation is up, my sense of well-being is up, but I still get quite tired at the end of the day--would like to improve on that part. So much of my life happens after 4pm, but I start to fade and just want to chill.

Have a big weekend ahead of me. Will be seeing many people and doing some public speaking, so it will be interesting if there are any effects/benefits there.

All for now. So far this has been a very interesting/exciting sub. Go DMSI 3.5!

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - GreekGod22 - 01-16-2022

Looks like DMSI for couples should definitely be built.

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Superman - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 06:45 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Looks like DMSI for couples should definitely be built.

In my opinion something like that should work really well since you wouldn't need the safeties in place if it's between you and your own partner, right?

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 01-17-2022

(01-13-2022, 07:43 AM)rono Wrote: Day 1-3

I definitely experienced some TID with this one. Really funny, too, cause I was wondering why I was having such a 'good' day, the day I realized it was out and downloaded it. There is no 'Day 0' with this one, it seems to kick right in.

I do have extensive experience with the old DMSI 3.3.2, @Shannon: does that impact how this affects me? e.g. from the outset I was wanting to listen to it 2x a day (once Hybrid, once silent)-- but not more, at least not at this point.

So since I started this I noticed, (as you say with your gf), that my wife likes it. She doesn't even realize I'm using it but she does like it.

In order to not make the post too NSFW, I will just say, that she has been giving me some 'joy' (bjs) in the am these last three mornings. Even this am when she really actually wanted sex, she "was having so much fun" (her words--and this is remarkable bec she has tended to think of bjs as a thing she does for me) she just went with the "joy" instead of stopping and asking for sex.

Also, last evening, she was getting real cranky and I must have handled it well because after I confronted her on it (I had been very loving and curious about how she was feeling bec she was having both a bit of a back issue and we had both just gotten over omicron and she was recovering a little slower than I), she got quiet for a bit.
After a little time of both of us sitting in silence she started to flirt with me. Trying to get me to look her in the eyes (which she was batting subtly) and then the rest of the evening she was almost hanging on me she was wanting so many hugs and kisses. She is NOT the demonstrative type--that would be me. But last night she was all over it--A Dream Come True as they say.

So.... so far so good!

@Shannon: I'll run it on myself for a week or 10 days before I try it on both of us. I'll watch for the things you talk about.

To others on the thread:
My wife and I have a VERY strong, long-term relationship. Neither of us have a wandering eye and have invested all our erotic feelings in one another. 40+ years and we're going strong. If you are the sort to be tempted OR she is the sort to be tempted, I would not expose yourselves to this. It does open 'horizons'. She and I find this sexy and emotionally/erotically stimulating which makes for better sex and a more 'zingy' relationship in general.

That's all for now!
Will check back.

Oh and Shannon, I'd be willing to try out your Testosterone maximizer. I've been on TRT for many years and my doc keeps bugging me to cycle off, but I don't want to do that without a 'backup plan' that could be it.

I am just starting to be able to work again in recovery from Omicron. 

Definitely follow your urges as to how and how much to use DMSI 3.5.

Quote:I do have extensive experience with the old DMSI 3.3.2, @Shannon: does that impact how this affects me? e.g. from the outset I was wanting to listen to it 2x a day (once Hybrid, once silent)-- but not more, at least not at this point.

It should not affects how DMSI 3.5 affects you at all.

Sounds like you are getting the intended results of DMSI 3.5.  Her initiating sex, her having sex with you, her enjoying sex with you, and both of you enjoying sex more.

Quote:Oh and Shannon, I'd be willing to try out your Testosterone maximizer. I've been on TRT for many years and my doc keeps bugging me to cycle off, but I don't want to do that without a 'backup plan' that could be it.

I'd like to do this as scientifically as possible.  To do that I'd like you to follow these protocols.

First, make note of your last 1-3 testosterone levels test results before getting off TRT.  That will tell us what your T levels are on TRT.  Next you need to allow TRT effects to fade out completely before getting another T levels test, so we can see what they are without testosterone therapy of any kind.  Finally, you would go on TO as a replacement for TRT and both observe and report the effects it has compared to TRT, as well as getting at least T levels test after 1-3 months of using TO instead of TRT. 

Since DMSI and SDM etc also influence hormone levels to accomplish their goals, you'll have to stop using subliminals of any kind that could influence your hormone levels while you are off TRT and not using TO.  The idea of course is to get as scientifically accurate a result as possible outside of doing clinical trials.  We are of course seeking the truth, not what I do or do not want to hear.  I need to know what actually happens. Does this sound do-able?

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - rono - 01-19-2022

Hi Shannon,
Thanks for your comments.... I hope you get well soon. My bout with the omicron was over in a couple days. It was back when I had delta that it got really crazy and I was unable to work for a month. No hospital, just quite sick for 2 weeks, unable to eat for 2 weeks, lost 14 pounds in 7 days, spent the next 3 months getting my strength back. It was back but just about everything takes me down a notch. Had a cold in November that made me substantially weaker again. Hardly any effects from the omicron though.

I will have to plan when to do the "Zero T" thing. I do want to see how this DMSI 3.5 plays out, and I am very unproductive when my T drops below a certain threshold (which is why I have not wanted to cycle off). I'll let you know. For now I want to be fully 'T'd up for my 2 week romantic getaway coming up.

Speaking of romance, I'm on day 8 or 9 and last night we had some rather explosive and intense sex. A great time was had by both of us Smile I am trying to imagine what it will be like when she ALSO has this thing running for her.

I've been doing the DMSI3.5 for myself now for over a week. Wondering when to introduce it to my wife to it. Originally, had thought about doing 10 - 14 days, what do you think, @Shannon ?

RE: DMSI 3.5 --- Long-awaited! - Shannon - 01-19-2022

Quote:I've been doing the DMSI3.5 for myself now for over a week. Wondering when to introduce it to my wife to it. Originally, had thought about doing 10 - 14 days, what do you think, @Shannon ?

I'm afraid I don't have sufficient information to make any assessment or suggestions.  In such case, my suggested course of action is to proceed with caution and make adjustments as they seem to be logical or necessary.